What's new

ANZO "Old Timers" treated like Crap by David Miscavige

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Phyll Stevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
Many are taken to retirement homes in Florida, told to end cycle,
and are not allowed meters or scn materials. One which the Ozzies would be interested in is Phyll Stevens.

This does hit home, I wonder if Steve Stevens knows of this do any of the ANZO exes have any data on Steve?
James

Happy Days

I knew Elaine Allen and she at the time was a hard seasoned SO member. She gave it all for Hubbard and the SO ... dedicated to the core.

I wonder whether she reflects on her journey... can she afford to do that... knowing what she had done to others and what is happening to her... in her senior years this must be a bitter pill to swallow ...what a trap ... she has no where to go...

I also knew Jenny Conley, she's Jim Conley's sister, lovely family. I drilled with Jenny when she was doing Theraputic TR's we had loads of fun.

Having said all that, I fear for people I have still in there and what their future will bring... I can only hope that they wake up and get out...

As for DM I will not waste a comment on him .... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks BFG....

Mystic

Crusader
Thank you, Marc, for posting this information. And thank all of you who have posted in this thread.

And most of all I want to thank Mr. David Miscavige for being one of our best double agents. Thank you, David, thank you. You have and are doing more daily damage to this bile of contamination spewed by the dead failed 666 Beast and blown Crowleyanityist than I could personally ever come close to getting away with. Keep it up Davy. We need you there. COB away, baby, COB away. Now that you've got this bile of contamination (Co$) approaching collapse, it would be a good time to up your level of hate and personal contamination spewing. Slap folks around more. Bust up a few more faces. Yeah, Davey, do it, baby. We need you right where you are. You are the best agent on our side. You might even consider: Declare 'em all! Let Aleister Crowley sort 'em out.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember when Gary fell. He was in so much pain while healing he had black circles around his eyes. Gary was an alright guy from the few times I had dealing with him.

The Connely's also had a daughter named Trish. She was pretty much a wog and a whore (not literally) and partier from what I remember. Or at least at that time.

Anyone else remember Kaye bringing her nephews (??) band over from Aussieland for an event?? It was a rock band. They were rocking out trying to get the crowd into it but not a single person was dancing. Everyone was just sitting watching. I felt embarressed yet again to be a Scientologist. This was like 1989 or so. At the Shrine.

Both Jim and Kaye were completely stuck up assholes imo.

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>

The Connely's also had a daughter named Trish. She was pretty much a wog and a whore (not literally) and partier from what I remember. Or at least at that time.

<snip>

What are you, a Scientologist? - This comment of yours certainly makes you sound like one of the many 'Scientologists' I used to know or had dealings with.

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
This is a story from the Int Base for all the guys out in ANZO. This will have slightly more significance for all of the ex’s out there as it concerns some of the “royalty” of ANZO old timer scientology families. I will try and keep it mainly[....]

[edited for brevity]

Until next time...
BFG

OMG...

humorbrick.jpg

Many are taken to retirement homes in Florida, told to end cycle,
and are not allowed meters or scn materials. One which the Ozzies would be interested in is Phyll Stevens.

The first part, is why the cult can't die soon enough.

The second part, is (unintentionally) the finest thing scientology has ever done for it's own used-up, wasted, "veterans."

Scientology only exists to make the able, dis-abled.

To remove that destructive and corruptive influence from someone's life, is the path to REAL path to total freedom, as opposed to Ron's path to total slavery.

Pity... it can only come at the end for some...

(or not at all, for others...)

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
Blownforgood said:
<snip>

“So did you hear about this old slut in ANZO?” David Miscavige says. “Yeah, we’ve had a mission down there and they put this chick on the meter and she confessed to all this lurid shit. Turns out this old hag down in ANZO has been fucking this big FSM down there and smoking his pole every chance she got. And she like 60 years old! She was the fucking CO of the AO! No wonder my new programs have not been getting done. Anyway, I could not believe it ” David Miscavige laughs as he recounts the story.

DM makes one #%@*^&<!# of a "religious leader."

Terril park

Sponsor
You might even consider: Declare 'em all! Let Aleister Crowley sort 'em out.[/COLOR]

The Christian comparison was from I believe Phillip of spain,
or anyway some Phillip, on attacking the Cathars. [ squirrel christians]

" Kill them all, God will take his own."

:))

mate

Patron Meritorious
Does anyone know whether the mission that "gang-bang" sec checked Elaine was the same mission that "gang-bang" sec checked Carmel? If so the mission I/C was Ty Webb and Vicki Dunstan was part of the "gang-bang" team.

BFG, do you know if Webb was actually CMOI staff or was he PAC staff? If he wasn't Int staff, it would be interesting to know how he was briefed on using reverse auditing.

Regards, David.

HCObringOrder?

This is a story ....

Often, when David Miscavige would come into the edit bays to review an editor the latest music score for a video, he would make small talk or lay into someone before the review started. Today would be no different. As he sat there waiting for a few more people to show up, he started making small talk with Lisa.

“So did you hear about this old slut in ANZO?” David Miscavige says. “Yeah, we’ve had a mission down there and they put this chick on the meter and she confessed to all this lurid shit. Turns out this old hag down in ANZO has been fucking this big FSM down there and smoking his pole every chance she got. And she like 60 years old! She was the fucking CO of the AO! No wonder my new programs have not been getting done. Anyway, I could not believe it ” David Miscavige laughs as he recounts the story.

Everyone in the room besides David Miscavige is quiet. Pretty much everyone knows that Elaine was Lisa’s mum. Lisa is stunned into total silence and just stands there as he talks. He is oblivious as he flings out insult after insult.

Knowing that Lisa once hailed from Down Under he asks, “Did you know this bitch?”

“Yes, Sir. She is my mother Sir.” Lisa answered. You could see David Miscavige squirm for a second there. Here he was in a good mood and just trash talking about some old dag down in ANZO and all the sudden he is being made out to look like the bad guy here.

“Not really? She is your mom? I had no idea, really I didn’t.” David Miscavige knew that even his normal vulgar insensitive banter was over the line this time. He was literally shitting all over her mom and to top it all off, it was all bullshit.

“Lisa Allen is my maiden name Sir.” Lisa tells him so he can connect the dots.

After Lisa explained to him the whole story, he said that he would check into it and sort it out. He never did. Elaine stayed on the RPF. ........
Until next time...
BFG

So what happened with Lisa?
Did she grow some, or stay the abused live-in wife of DM?
:confused2:

I have met a person outside of Scientology who talks as bad or worse than DM in these accounts.
My first impression of him was that he was the most Degraded Being that I had ever met.
I did not realise at that time that I had met DM many years earlier who was just as degraded.
:yes:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Possibly.........

Does anyone know whether the mission that "gang-bang" sec checked Elaine was the same mission that "gang-bang" sec checked Carmel? If so the mission I/C was Ty Webb and Vicki Dunstan was part of the "gang-bang" team.

BFG, do you know if Webb was actually CMOI staff or was he PAC staff? If he wasn't Int staff, it would be interesting to know how he was briefed on using reverse auditing.

Regards, David.

For some reason, I think it was a mission made up of some of the current US CMO team that ae still CMO in ANZO,possibly the CO CMO ANZO & the Chief Off CMO ANZO, I distinctly remember shorty after they arrived all the shit went down with Elaine
I just remember one of them was tall & skinny and had long brown perfect hair & her immeadiate deputy who was the Chief Off who had short curly blonde hair(Who's mother was CO ABLE INT) I only remember most of the CMO by their post titles. Cant be 100% sure but I think I'm close.
Any one remember their names?

Carmel

Crusader

Regards, David.

For some reason, I think it was a mission made up of some of the current US CMO team that ae still CMO in ANZO,possibly the CO CMO ANZO & the Chief Off CMO ANZO, I distinctly remember shorty after they arrived all the shit went down with Elaine
I just remember one of them was tall & skinny and had long brown perfect hair & her immeadiate deputy who was the Chief Off who had short curly blonde hair(Who's mother was CO ABLE INT) I only remember most of the CMO by their post titles. Cant be 100% sure but I think I'm close.
Any one remember their names?

Ty Webb was RTC, he was being run by David Miscavige (or at least that's what he told me, and he relayed messages to me that he said were from DM, on a couple of occasions)

Ty was the MAA of the mission. His mission I/C (thin with short dark hair) was a Class 8 supposedly, but she clearly didn't understand the meter or auditing or the basics, 'cause when I challenged her on what she was doing during many of the 'end ruds' sessions she gave me, she lost the plot and faced ripped me, rather than confront the issue.

There was another missionaire as well - she was a gorgeous brounette with long wavy hair, but I had little or nothing to do with her.

This RTC Mission (these three) arrived in Sydney mid '97. - It began the DM reign of terror in ANZO. We are ahead of the States when it comes to the time and date, but we were always 'behind' when it came to copping what the guys in the States copped, many years beforehand.

Elaine was right 'on side' with that RTC mission, when I was going through my 'ethics/justice cycles in '97/98, but they did stay there on mission for a couple of years, I've heard. I'd suspect it was the same guys. - Ty definately knew about "reverse auditing". I heard him face rip my 'reverse auditing' auditor, in several breaks that were made, during my reverse auditing "sessions".

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Connely's also had a daughter named Trish. She was pretty much a wog and a whore (not literally) and partier from what I remember. Or at least at that time.QUOTE]

I knew Trish, she was a good friend to me. She is a good person who does not deserve this type of rumor mongering. I find this statement very offensive. Sounds like you are buying into some scientology created black PR line. Do me a favor - speak negative comment about people for which you can personally confirm. Please do not spread vicious rumors for which you have no first hand data.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The most vulgar things I have ever heard have been said by David Miscavige.

One time at a meeting for an event, he told Marc Yager or Guillaume Leserve that the only expansion they had ever caused was when they stuck their cocks in each other's assholes. That is typical David Miscavige banter. And he was in a good mood that day!

David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson.

When we were editing a Criminon video about a prison in South Africa all David Miscavige could talk about prison rape and how he had read a book on it or spoke to someone who knew all about it and that it really happened and was a widespread problem in US prisons. Most of us were thinking "and we care about this for what reason?"

BFG

For a while, I've been thinking that there's a very strong homoerotic-domination component to DM's antics. I wonder how many leather outfits he has stashed in his closet?