What's new

Message to Mike Rinder.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I have no problems admitting that I did alot of "fucked up shit" and hurt alot of people when I was in Scientology, and after I was recovered. I have been on course to make amends for the past, pooks, but as you know, not all people are the same...

Some are willing to forgive & forget; some, like the mantra of Anonymous "we never forgive, we never forget" and seem to feel some justice in holding onto grudges.

I have not victimized people to the extent of Mike Rinder. At the same time, I did not waste 45 years of my natural life in the mindfuck of Scientology, either. Mike is 62 today and started on the Apollo with LRH at 17. I've seen a side of Mike that many have not seen and he's no monster.

Zinjifar & others of his ilk here were never in Scientology and are quick to judge & condemn. I agree that Mike Rinder needs to be held publicly accountable for his past; I don't agree with setting an immediate timeline for him doing so.

Gary, I've become quite a fan of yours. I appreciate you telling the truth and apologize if I was harsh with you upon your return to the anti Scn movement.

I agree, Mike Rinder needs to talk, but only when he ready. He's both a perp and a victim and needs to sort things out with himself before he tries to communicate about what happened.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
British mum wrote:

I remember when I came out, I must have cried for about 6 months, to me it was the emotions that I had suppressed for 15 years. Also, with Mike Rinder he needs to show himself & speak out & make up the damage he has done to others over the years.

I know the feeling re the crying.I held mine back for nearly 40 years, and when the flood gates opened - I couldn't stop.

I know we are all different and I know every person has to deal with things in their own way and in their own time. I also know Mike Rinder must have a lot on his plate, but to me if you know you can blow the lid on people being treated so sub humanely and its happening right now, surely you have to do whats right with regard all the suffering people have endured.

My timeline is really old, but I am doing what I can right now, its taken me some time to get my act together, but I am getting it together.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Roland,

You should learn to differentiate between assertions and reports. :duh:

As worded, RVY makes an assertion, not a report. He cannot have been there when Mike Rinder "heard about the cancer" and so he cannot have witnessed what Mike Rinder actually did or did not do in response to that news. :no:

I asked for an eye-witness account. Try again. :eyeroll:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

I'm going to do a little speculation here due to having some background information when RVY wrote that.

I was in the GO and worked for OSA and I remember several times when there would be high fives and shouts of joy when we found out that an "enemy" of the church died, was dying or was hurt or ruined in anyway.

That my personal experience.

Additionally, RVY was a major player both in and out of Scn. He along with Dennis Erlich were the first brave souls to openly discuss Scn and the evils within the cult. Back then, RVY, Erlich and a few others were on the very top of Scn's shit list.

RVY was once Scn's # 1 Enemy, after him came Bob Minton, after Minton, it was Dave Touretsky and a few other critics that were very vocal.

The one nice thing about Anonymous being Scn's # 1 Enemy is that it's pretty much taken up all of OSA's time so OSA has less time harassing and Fair Gaming the OG.

I digress...

Like most ex's who speak out, RVY was in touch with people leaving Scn and still too terrified to speak out. Now a days Scio's are speaking out like no other time in history. It's incredible, and I'm sure it's going to continue to snowball that way. So it is easy to imagine that RVY was in touch with people who knew Rinder was high fiving everyone in the room when he announced RVY was dying of cancer, but not willing to speak out about it.

I understand your point Sneaks. There is no eye witness testimony to it, but considering all the information we have, it's pretty likely.

Now a days Scio's are speaking out like no other time in history.

I disagree.

In the early '80s ex-scientologists were even more vocal in opposition than today. Thousands of ex's were openly mad as hell and out to change things. There were considerable numbers of disaffected still on lines also. Unfortunately, there was no popular internet to facilitate long distance or covert Co$ internal communications. Nor was there the degree of popular ridicule which has been engendered by scio-celebrity excesses since that time. And very importantly, the Co$ was still able to devote quite a lot of resources to fair-gaiming & the stifling of opposition. That game is over & done.

Mark A. Baker

These guys aren't heroes and while they may be victims themselves, they don't deserve the kind of fawning boot-licking they're getting.

Zinj

So save the "fawning boot-licking" for the more deserving opponents of scientology, eh? :whistling:

Take pleasure in the fact that they've decided to change course in life and to some extent seek a form of redress for their victims, whatever it may be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMVxzEueJ6A

Mark A. Baker

Blue Spirit

Treason

I recall Mike Rinder gloating and in Nazi valence talking about all of the

"squirrel" groups closed down. Those were Freezone groups majorly.

I read what he did to David Mayo.

He is in deep treason.

He sold his soul.
End of story.

Terril park

Sponsor
British mum wrote:

I remember when I came out, I must have cried for about 6 months, to me it was the emotions that I had suppressed for 15 years. Also, with Mike Rinder he needs to show himself & speak out & make up the damage he has done to others over the years.

I know the feeling re the crying.I held mine back for nearly 40 years, and when the flood gates opened - I couldn't stop.

I know we are all different and I know every person has to deal with things in their own way and in their own time. I also know Mike Rinder must have a lot on his plate, but to me if you know you can blow the lid on people being treated so sub humanely and its happening right now, surely you have to do whats right with regard all the suffering people have endured.

My timeline is really old, but I am doing what I can right now, its taken me some time to get my act together, but I am getting it together.

Go Sharon. :)

Hope we meet on saturday.

Terril park

Sponsor
I don't know what Mike Rinder is doing, but Marty Rathbun is quite obviously merely continuing his career of self-serving manipulation and exploitation, however gratifying it is to see the Cult as his target. These guys aren't heroes and while they may be victims themselves, they don't deserve the kind of fawning boot-licking they're getting.

Zinj

What are heroes made of? Cortez chopping off the heads of south americans who had no steel is no hero.

Nor is self serving manipulation and exploitation. You may wish to
describe in detail your thought processes in that labelling.

Bob Minton was I believe a hero. But not as smart as Marty, and without his inside knowledge.

Marty is being way more effective than Bob. He is being attacked by lets say " the usual suspects" [ not that I consider you in that category]

He screws up he'll have lots of people far from boot licking, giving him a kick in the ass.

You want DM in jail or Bulgravia, Marty is the best resource.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You want DM in jail or Bulgravia, Marty is the best resource.

Marty quite obviously has no intention of helping David Miscavige to his well deserved prison cell because Marty would be his cellmate. Admittedly, he could confess to the feds, but, he's already made it clear that he has no intention of doing so. He said so here.

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Marty quite obviously has no intention of helping David Miscavige to his well deserved prison cell because Marty would be his cellmate. Admittedly, he could confess to the feds, but, he's already made it clear that he has no intention of doing so. He said so here.

Zinj

Perhaps you'd like to link to what you refer to?

Happy Days

Playing another game...

I really don't think that these top ex-execs will totally come clean and spill it all. I believe they are playing another game and it's to remove Miscavige as COB ... oust him and take over the management of the Church.

I've yet to be convinced otherwise.... what I don't understand is ... it has taken years for these people to blow, go, get the hell out of there and then speak or eek out something. They stood by and what really amounted to the condoning and agreement on the punishment and violations of rights etc at the Int base.

Whereas, it only took us to find out about the treatment of our daughter in the SO, for us to then call a that's it on Scientology, after 25 years. We will not condone mistreatment and violation of human rights etc we spoke out as soon as we found out.

So go figure.... with these mature, educated, enlightened and intelligent individuals to stand by and watch and be involved in these violations.... crazy stuff...