What's new

Another "Heads-up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I do not claim recent experience with Scn...and I realize...excuse the 'Tom Cruise' connection but...."The truth? You can't handle the truth."

If no recent experience with Scn.......how were you able to make an estimate of 10 OSA posters here per org?

xguardian

Patron with Honors
What is your point?

If I were to heed your warning, I wouldn't be able to trust anyone here, I would be scared away and would probably never post here again. I would also have to rely on your magnanimous "obnosis" skills in order to know who to trust. Shall I PM you, so you can tell me who the OSA bad guys are that post on this board?

Sorry, too much bad information in your "data from obnosis". You are quite out of touch with what is really going on in Orgs today.

Most Orgs are lucky to have a DSA on post. Also, OSA is Sea Org, they are not even in Orgs. Do you even know the difference? There are no "OSA" in Orgs. :duh:

Yea..and there's:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: no Mafia!

xguardian

Patron with Honors
That's the math chump; 10 OSA posters per Org. Pretty much takes care of everybody. Of course, there are other 'signs'. Anyone who points out that despite being an incredible gasbag you are really a waste of oxygen *must* be OSA.

Zinj

"Chump?" I got something 'deleted' for slandering members...if "Chump is acceptable I guess "Idiot" is also because even an Idiot knows one OSA can be as many posters as they want! So that's the math Idiot!:duh:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"Idiot knows one OSA can be as many posters as they want! So that's the math Idiot!:duh:

That's not what you said earlier xguardian. You said at least 5 OSA staff per org PLUS 5 in training per org. I'll copy that part of your post here for your convenience:

So, to those who see a lot of "hate and bitterness" on this forum, by my estimates at least 5 OSA staff per org and 5 in training per Org are posting here...do the Math!

xguardian

Patron with Honors
If no recent experience with Scn.......how were you able to make an estimate of 10 OSA posters here per org?

Once again online "Sun Tzu Art of War, types of agents""...study if you care to really know. All theses jokers complaining I have no recent experience with Scn is irrelevant..they have no experience in any Intel at all. The analysis principles never change, just the players and the geography. Whether or not Cos uses org personnel or not does not matter. The way to handle any of these "anti-Scn" forums is to embed your 'double agents' (Sun Tzu) and create disruption and keep off point.Create alliances with neighbors and use everybody!

If you were given the mission to neutralize one of these forums, how else would you do it if you did not overrun the comm lines? Poison the pot so that nothing is credible.

:old:

elwood

Patron with Honors
XGuardian is a troll. His/her use of grammar and syntax seems to indicate that English is not his/her first language. Army Intel? I don't think so. Kind of reminds me of the Roadrunner character from OCMB a couple of years ago.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Once again online "Sun Tzu Art of War, types of agents""...study if you care to really know.

xguardian, through your briefings I've come to the realization that

everybody here on EMSB other than you and I is OSA! But now I'm starting to have doubts about you too. :omg:

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
XGuardian is a troll. His/her use of grammar and syntax seems to indicate that English is not his/her first language. Army Intel? I don't think so. Kind of reminds me of the Roadrunner character from OCMB a couple of years ago.

????????? You mean words with more than one syllable?

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
If I were OSA, I would set up a profile to promote the use of recreational drugs, which would contribute to an appearance that we're just a bunch of degraded beings hooked on drugs.

I can't think of a more effective way to DA this site.

not naming names...

-WMWT

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
If I were OSA I'd sit back and laugh at all the Moonbats accusing each other of doing OSA's work.

We don't need no stinking OSA. We gots plenty of moonbats/trolls already doing it.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
OSA hunts are a waste of time, especially on an 'open' board like ESMB. That said, however, I think it's valuable to keep an eye out for them, for myself, and to follow along on what the current 'party line' is. It changes and evolves over time and can be quite revealing.

Zinj

xguardian

Patron with Honors
That's not what you said earlier xguardian. You said at least 5 OSA staff per org PLUS 5 in training per org. I'll copy that part of your post here for your convenience:

Yes... at least ten per org would be hatted to post...lurk...analyze etc...how they mix and match is anyones guess! And I did say "estimated" it's better to overestimate than underestimate. thewave: :thewave:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
:blah: :angry: :grouch:

OSA hunts are a waste of time, especially on an 'open' board like ESMB. That said, however, I think it's valuable to keep an eye out for them, for myself, and to follow along on what the current 'party line' is. It changes and evolves over time and can be quite revealing.

Zinj

xguardian

Patron with Honors

I have already been compared with roadrunner ...your late!:moon:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
geek!

Listen Peckerwood..Haywood whatever you call yourself...you know zip about what we did..your critique on my grammatical prowess is symptomatic of a "desk jockey" that was jealous and envious of those in the field. Stay on the "porch" puppy! You could get hurt with the big dogs! :shark:

Status
Not open for further replies.