What's new

Who is who at Int/Gold? Updated July 07

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, I don't think you have to worry much about the 'language nannies'. Adult stuff for adults.

But, you seem to have missed my point, and my question.

What are you doing about David Miscavige in *your* 'Church' Alex?

You've expressed your objections to his 'leadership' here, and, before on ARS.

So, what are you doing about it? The 'Church' has mechanisms in place which would allow you to express your objections in 'channels'; have you done so?

KSW says you *must* address the problem that you recognize, and, you've clearly stated your agreement with KSW.

So, what are you doing about it?

Zinj

No I didnt miss your point. I was avoiding it.

I am not taking the responsibility logic would dictate.

This started from me saying "we all do" to a probably rhetorical question of who gives DM his power.

Me included by my overts of inaction.

If I felt I could change things by writing a compelling knowledge report to RTC, I would. I have read the McDonald papers. I cried.

Yet I still persist in my viewpoint, as aberrated as it may be.

I choose who I am and how I live, even when I know with certainty that some aspects of that are not optimum.

Maybe enough of what was true has escaped from scientology into the world, and that was the plan...perhaps self destruct was built in.

Perhaps Ron will come back smiling and fix it all like daddy, or santa claus.

But now I am a scientologist. And until I decide different we will have to live with some contradictions.

alex

Vinaire

Sponsor

This started from me saying "we all do" to a probably rhetorical question of who gives DM his power.

If I felt I could change things by writing a compelling knowledge report to RTC, I would. I have read the McDonald papers. I cried.

I choose who I am and how I live, even when I know with certainty that some aspects of that are not optimum.

Maybe enough of what was true has escaped from scientology into the world, and that was the plan...perhaps self destruct was built in.

But now I am a scientologist. And until I decide different we will have to live with some contradictions.

alex

Well, I am in good standing with the Church. I am a Vedic Scientologist (my background is Hinduism). I look at the following excerpt from HCO POLICY LETTER OF 26 APRIL 1970, Data Series 1, THE ANATOMY OF THOUGHT:

There are several ways out of this mess.

a. One is to issue orders that demand close observation and execution. Issuance of clear orders provides no faintest opportunity of error, assumption or default.

b. Another is to demand that an order is fully understood before it is executed.

c. A third is to be sure one totally understands any order one receives before one goes off to do it or order it done.

d. One is to deal only in ORDERS and leave nothing to interpretation.

e. Another is to pretest personnel on one’s lines for ability to observe and conceive differences, similarities and identities.

f. The effective way is to get the personnel processed.

g. A useful way is to educate people with drills until they can think.

h. Another way is to defend one’s areas by excluding insofar as possible adjacent areas where crippled think is rampant.

i. A harsh way is to plow under zones whose irrationality is destructive (such as psychiatry).

I am following the way out (h) above.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

alex

Alex,

I know you post to ARS, but I don't spend much time there these days.

I really don't know anything about you.

What's your story?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex,

I know you post to ARS, but I don't spend much time there these days.

I really don't know anything about you.

What's your story?

I am a long time scientologist, since '75, family also, parents ots, had a sibling in the SO for a time.

I am in good standing currently, (there have been times when I was not), Not on course or auditing, I have agreed to not read entheta when I am.

I still see value in the continued existence of The Church, and of course still think the tech is useful.

Dont care for the current managment. He's either pts or sp, but I havent seen his folders....Does he have folders? (natter..)

Alex Singh is a pseudonym.

No real story!

http://www.fariborz.com/newpage1.htm is my attitude..

http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/wis/wiseng/33/33-hon.htm

Points 1, 2, and 3, my current operating basis re:CoS, although there is some conflict between those and the rest!

Thanks for asking!

alex

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I am a long time scientologist, since '75, family also, parents ots, had a sibling in the SO for a time.

I am in good standing currently, (there have been times when I was not), Not on course or auditing, I have agreed to not read entheta when I am.

I still see value in the continued existence of The Church, and of course still think the tech is useful.

Dont care for the current managment. He's either pts or sp, but I havent seen his folders....Does he have folders? (natter..)

Alex Singh is a pseudonym.

No real story!

http://www.fariborz.com/newpage1.htm is my attitude..

http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/wis/wiseng/33/33-hon.htm

Points 1, 2, and 3, my current operating basis re:CoS, although there is some conflict between those and the rest!

Thanks for asking!

alex

When was the last time you were actually on lines doing services? (If you don't mind me asking.)

Are your parents currently on service?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
When was the last time you were actually on lines doing services? (If you don't mind me asking.)

Are your parents currently on service?

I am going to be evasive....

I was in an org in the last week....I have money on account....I am considering starting my next action, but being regged heavily to do the basics.

Do they not realize the inference? Basics = LRH+overt product?

NO!

But I soldier on!

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
A 'soldier' takes an oath to the *constitution*; not to his current commander. Even 'Commander In Chief'.

Zinj

Good point. Perhaps the code of honor? can I get in trouble for ascribing to that?

(I think you like me z man, following me around and posting at me!)

alex :)

Vinaire

Sponsor
Good point. Perhaps the code of honor? can I get in trouble for ascribing to that?

If you are going to get in trouble for using Scientology correctly, then you are with the wrong crowd.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Silly Alex. I've been posting here for long before you showed up to attack Veda (or, whoever you think he is).

You haven't posted much yet, so, It's not surprising that I've commented on your posts. It's not 'following you around'.

Post about politics or your choice of music or film (or even books) and I may or may not comment. (hint, go with politics, since I kind of hate being dragged into that venue, where I disagree with almost everyone and couldn't care less whether I change their minds :) )

Yes, I do like you. I also have a fairly well developed opinion of what your game is which has developed over the past couple of years, but, which I haven't yet mentioned here.

Because so far, it hasn't been important or even relevant.

I'll let the people here form their own opinions... which they would do anyway, but, I *will* bring up obvious contradictions in your story.

Because I like you :)

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, what are you going to do?

Well the way it is, is that the basics can be done alone, or as part of various check sheets, so if one does them all upfront then one does not need to do them on the check sheets, cutting some check sheet time.

I certainly agree with CoB that understanding of "the basics" are lacking in the current church!

I tend to be wary of "changes" to long established LRH writings too!

And in the past, one always seemed to have to do some revisiting of previously covered material course to course....

I realize that a lot of the Basics push is a book sales stat push, But I separated the marketing aspect of my religion from the important stuff long ago...I can hold my viewpoint.

I haven't decided. It would be easier to do the basics, but less on purpose for me.

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Silly Alex. I've been posting here for long before you showed up to attack Veda (or, whoever you think he is).

You haven't posted much yet, so, It's not surprising that I've commented on your posts. It's not 'following you around'.

Post about politics or your choice of music or film (or even books) and I may or may not comment. (hint, go with politics, since I kind of hate being dragged into that venue, where I disagree with almost everyone and couldn't care less whether I change their minds :) )

Yes, I do like you. I also have a fairly well developed opinion of what your game is which has developed over the past couple of years, but, which I haven't yet mentioned here.

Because so far, it hasn't been important or even relevant.

I'll let the people here form their own opinions... which they would do anyway, but, I *will* bring up obvious contradictions in your story.

Because I like you :)

Zinj

Well lets hug zingy... :happydance:

Hint, my "game" here will be different....(and I noticed you were here long ago, you only got here a month before I did, and I was lurking before that, in fact from day one)

Too many people here whose opinions I respect to go pooping...

But if I start to make a fool of myself opterming "Veda", bitch slap me and tell me to be cool.

alex

Zinjifar

Well lets hug zingy... :happydance:

Hint, my "game" here will be different....(and I noticed you were here long ago, you only got here a month before I did, and I was lurking before that, in fact from day one)

Too many people here whose opinions I respect to go pooping...

But if I start to make a fool of myself opterming "Veda", bitch slap me and tell me to be cool.

alex

Mine is not to reason why, or even bitchslap you. There's a very narrow 'window of opportunity' where I ever try to 'convince' anyone of anything, or, even 'help' them or even worse, 'save' them.

I try my best to let people be either what they are or what they pretend to be, but, when they stumble over the discrepancy, point out that they are *not* practicing a 'new dance' :)

Zinj

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well the way it is, is that the basics can be done alone, or as part of various check sheets, so if one does them all upfront then one does not need to do them on the check sheets, cutting some check sheet time.

I certainly agree with CoB that understanding of "the basics" are lacking in the current church!

I tend to be wary of "changes" to long established LRH writings too!

And in the past, one always seemed to have to do some revisiting of previously covered material course to course....

(I realize that a lot of the Basics push is a book sales stat push, But I (separated the marketing aspect of my religion from the important stuff longago...I can hold my viewpoint.

I haven't decided. It would be easier to do the basics, but less on purpose for me.

alex

But what happens when you pay all that freakin' money for those books, spend more money for the courses, spend hundreds of hours doing them....

....and then DM changes them again?

(We ought to have a game of counting up the number of releases and re-releases and re-re-releases of the new and improved Pro TRs Course which have occurred in Scientology so far.....) :eyeroll:

Vinaire

Sponsor
I have now learned a new term here:

Bitch Slap

Contrary to most definitions, the “bitch” is describing the “slap” rather than the destination.

A Bitch Slap is a sharp, openhanded, stinging, yet generally benign slap – similar to being slapped by a bitch. When you “bitch slap” someone, you are slapping him or her like a woman would! Scratching, hair pulling, cursing, and crying generally follow a well-placed bitch slap.

Beware, this oft-confused term has resulted in many pimps calling themselves bitches rather than describing their abuse.

This structure of the descriptor preceding the verb is also used in the “Pimp Slap”. To “Pimp Slap” does NOT mean that you’re slapping someone like you would slap your pimp – rather a pimp slap is to slap like a pimp does.

How to perform:

Imagine some bitch just called out your fake Louis Vuitton shoes and hat just to make your baby’s daddy laugh at your cheap ass.

Raise your right hand above your head, elbow bent, and pretend you are throwing a baseball like a girl. Open palm comes down in a chopping motion to the cheek and jaw of your victim. Twist your shoulders into the attack for maximum effect.

Zinjifar

A Bitch Slap is a sharp, openhanded, stinging, yet generally benign slap – similar to being slapped by a bitch. When you “bitch slap” someone, you are slapping him or her like a woman would! Scratching, hair pulling, cursing, and crying generally follow a well-placed bitch slap..

This is completely incorrect. Totally false definition.

A 'Bitchslap' is what a pimp does to his 'hos'

It's a short quick and open-faced slap intended to 'get the girl in line' (much like a severe reality adjustment in Scientology)

It's a crying shame that being a 'pimp' has achieved general social acceptability, but, a 'bitchslap' is *NOT* a slap by the 'bitch', but merely a perfunctory and dismissive physical assault intended to demean the slapee.

The only reason it's differentiated from *other* kinds of assault is the implied 'normalcy' of a pimp slapping his 'hos' to bring them into line.

Zinj

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
This is completely incorrect. Totally false definition.

A 'Bitchslap' is what a pimp does to his 'hos'

It's a short quick and open-faced slap intended to 'get the girl in line' (much like a severe reality adjustment in Scientology)

It's a crying shame that being a 'pimp' has achieved general social acceptability, but, a 'bitchslap' is *NOT* a slap by the 'bitch', but merely a perfunctory and dismissive physical assault intended to demean the slapee.

The only reason it's differentiated from *other* kinds of assault is the implied 'normalcy' of a pimp slapping his 'hos' to bring them into line.

Zinj

I ain't no 'ho, but it helped me snap out of it. So there. (plus having some guy slap me like a bitch - femine style - is priceless!!!)

Zinjifar

I ain't no 'ho, but it helped me snap out of it. So there. (plus having some guy slap me like a bitch - femine style - is priceless!!!)

Don't mind me if you go for it :)

I just don't want our resident 'word clearer' swallowing crap.

And, I have a kind of personal irritation on the current popularity of 'pimp' as an adjective/adverb etc.

What Vinnie was describing was a 'cat fight' (as in Reaarrrr!)

The point to a 'bitchslap' is that it's an assault that's completely unimportant because it's like swatting a fly.

Sometimes I get a bit uptite about 'colloquial'

As long as we *know* what it means, I don't have a problem with it.

Zinj

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Don't mind me if you go for it :)

I just don't want our resident 'word clearer' swallowing crap.

And, I have a kind of personal irritation on the current popularity of 'pimp' as an adjective/adverb etc.

What Vinnie was describing was a 'cat fight' (as in Reaarrrr!)

The point to a 'bitchslap' is that it's an assault that's completely unimportant because it's like swatting a fly.

Sometimes I get a bit uptite about 'colloquial'

As long as we *know* what it means, I don't have a problem with it.

Zinj

Nevermind. Its a joke from another thread.