What's new

Look Who's Reading

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Victor,

Are you sure about this? Last time I met Andy he was a mechanic in Sydney, and his OSA status was only ever rumoured on a.r.s

There are two well known Andy Milne's in Scientology

1) A friendly happy go lucky ext comm guy called Andy Milne - I last heard of him at CLO Canada in the early 90's - I believe he is Canadian he has been around a long time, I knew him at the FLB in 1978.

2) A Scot Andy Milne - severe looking fella but nice enough. He was a PR at OSA UK in 1987, and that's not a rumor, I knew him pretty well.

The Andy "Scot" Milne later moved over to OSA Int where he ended up for quite a while in the mid nineties being the OSA "voice" on ARS.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

1) A friendly happy go lucky ext comm guy called Andy Milne - I last heard of him at CLO Canada in the early 90's - I believe he is Canadian he has been around a long time, I knew him at the FLB in 1978.

2) A Scot Andy Milne - severe looking fella but nice enough. He was a PR at OSA UK in 1987, and that's not a rumor, I knew him pretty well.

The Andy "Scot" Milne later moved over to OSA Int where he ended up for quite a while in the mid nineties being the OSA "voice" on ARS.

I shared a dorm in LA with the Scottish and serious Andy for several years in the late 80s and early 90s.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor

" Quite a while" amounted to about two weeks before he was blown away.
Virginia McClaughrey in another nom de plume, " Veracity" if I recall, did much of that. About the only useful thing she ever did.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Who would they sue anyway?

Me who lives in Aus and owns nothing?

The US hosting company who has nothing to do with the content of my site?

The poor bugger at Siteground who for some reason is still listed on the whois of this site?

:confused2:

The ISP for copyright crap. But in PT I think this would bring bad PR to the COS. The more TC and the gang get attention on the COS the more the media will find us critics, the trementina vault, etc... The more the COS members will discover this and the more DM will be pressured to find a replacement and go back to his home universe in exile with his MEST universe visa revoked. The future will be quite amazing on Teegeeak. No doubt. :p

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Virginia McClaughrey in another nom de plume, " Veracity" if I recall, did much of that. About the only useful thing she ever did.

Hi, Terril!

Well, I'm by NO means a McLaughrey fan, but one other useful thing Virginia did was to expose the abusive and prohibited-by-tech sec checks on OTVII- a baton later picked up by Greg and Debra Barnes.

Björkist

Hi, Terril!

Well, I'm by NO means a McLaughrey fan, but one other useful thing Virginia did was to expose the abusive and prohibited-by-tech sec checks on OTVII- a baton later picked up by Greg and Debra Barnes.

Greg and Debra Barnes originally sparked my interest that something was possibly going wrong in the CofS.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Hold on - he was on ARS from 95 through 96 - long before Virginia "Moonbat" McClaughrey slithered her way on to the scene.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Oh! I wasn't on the net then, didn't know. It was around 1998-9 or thereabouts that he briefly re-apeared.

Yes Fluffy I agree. :)

ah confusion cleared - I didn't know he had made a brief reappearance!

Back in 95/96 he was, IIRC, public with his name. Unfortunately of course he was trying to put lipstick on the biggest and ugliest PR pig in creation.

and I agree wit' you and the Fluff one - she may have morphed herself into the Harpy's Harpy but her stand onthe 6 month sec check was right, and it was courageous.

Pascal

Greg and Debra Barnes originally sparked my interest that something was possibly going wrong in the CofS.

Yeah the current obsesion with Sec Checks and ethics crap. DM probaly needs one hell of a Sec Check and WC on ethics. The class 8 lectures says it all, ethics go out after tech goes out. A pc winning on his auditing doesn't become an ethics matter. And ethics cannot touch a PC winning on his auditing. Well LRH says stupid people cannot observe, and the COS is 99% stupid people. The blind (DM) leading the blind (COS). Psychos are so good at indicating their case on others. :p

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
IIRC, the Barneses were friends of the McLaughreys and got into the arbitrary sec checks on OTVII is out tech thing as having been influenced by the afore mentioned Virginia and Mike.