What's new

ANZO Sea Org Abortions

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome2: to ESMB, totallyblown!

And if I may: I'm going to re-post your story over in New Members, if that is ok? YOU should definitely post it over there, first.

Please just copy and paste your story you posted in here over there, ok?

Otherwise like Paul said, many people could miss it.

And WOW! :omg: That is TERRIBLE how they treated you for bein' pregnant! :grouch:

Were you SO or Staff?

Sooo glad you are out and have found ESMB!

Hope you even find old friends here perhaps! :yes:

But count me in as one of your new ones! :yes:

Michelle
PS: My kids are mixed, too! Lemme know if ya wanna see pics of 'em. And I was treated like crap 'bout it too...called a 'N**** Lover' etc.etc. this all by my own PARENTS, tho! Loooonnnng story, there. Will post more about that in my own blog.
And I agree about Jason Beghe! :happydance:

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
Coerced abortions will bring down David Miscavige

This is a moving and stunning thread. I am about to publish two articles on my blogs For Great Justice about coerced abortion. This has crystallized all of chanology for me:

Kookabura - I knew from the moment I heard of the first co-erced abortion that Scientology was doomed. Forced abortions will be its undoing. A group that has sunk that far into depravity will not survive. The decency of mankind will rise up and crush it. And the sooner the better.

I am writing about Sarah Palin cuz SP --> teh Coales ---> DM + coerced abortions = Evangelical, Catholic, Republican, pro-life scandal.

I am lso writing about Concordia University and CCHR/CCHD Industry of Death there. Anon Montreal and one non-anon created a huge flap with a lot of media coverage. AND the psychkillers are coming back for 11 days in October lol.

So my other article is about the CU Board of Governors faced with the shock troops of the Global Obliteration of Psychiatry directed by OSA and Sea Org where all pregnant women are forced to abort. Concordia is the merger of two Christian Institutions: Catholic and Jesuit Loyola College and Sir George Williams University. He founded the Montreal YMCA. There is a Catholic nun who sits on the board lol.

Anons want the administration to cancel CCHD. My thinking is for us to have an eleven-day series of events on Scientology Human Rights Abuses. People need to hear stories from the men and women who have posted here and others who have directly experienced abuses. It would be the greatest demonstration of academic freedom Concordia could make. Also, it would be total lulz, epic win, and DM pwnage for great justice and the Anon alliance.

I spoke on the G. Gordon Liddy Show and am doing an interview with The Things That Matter Most, an intelligent, balanced Evangelical radio show. I talked about coerced abortion, the Coales, the War on Psychiatry. I really think coerced abortion is the key to bringing DM down.

I am interested in networking with exes who are survivors of coerced abortion or interested in the issue. I am promoting this scandal in the Catholic and pro-life-o-sphere. This is a scandal for 500 million Catholics. 50 abortions every year at Gold Base alone.

Opportunities on radio and the new media are opening up so pm me if you want to help the effort.

Meanwhile, here is a preview from my Palin article:

_Palin_Greta_Why_abortions.jpg

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
FANTASTIC POST!!!!

Hi all,

I was basic course supervisor at Hastings mission uk for a short time.
To cut a long and painful story short, the ED was a total bitch to me when she found out that I was pregnant and called me and my partner all the names under the sun. I was in training at this time. I mostly finished my training but had to stop at 7 months pregnant. I was unable to recite the supervisors code as my daughter would kick me every time and make me laugh....
I was treated pretty badly in the end at St Hill. They would not allow me to leave the course room to pee or rest or drink or eat or be sick. I left and wanted to finish the training after the birth.
I moved heaven and earth to finish the training when my little girl was 3 months old. It was a nightmare and all had to come out of my own pocket of course. That's another story. I returned to the mission having gone through sleeping in a single bed with my newborn for 2 months and found the ED and her cronies were totally against me. REALLY. I have never experienced such hatred and out ethics. They were NASTY.
I had no students to supe except the ones that I roped in - mostly my own music students - and in the end, due to the fact that I was unable to afford a baby sitter, let alone find one I could leave my baby with, I was expelled. Just like that. I went to ethics and they found that mine were in.... fns etc. The ED, however, was not ethical at all. In the end, I just kept on walking as I had had enough abuse to last me a long time. My daughter was and is FAR more important than those silly people.
I have been a practicing Buddhist for 10 years (although they tried to stop me from doing that) and I am happy to say that I am back on my path again.
The sh** that I got for being pregnant, having a beautiful baby and wanting to do the best for her was unreal. The fact that she is mixed race and her Daddy is black as the ace of spades freaked them all out. I got the lot.....
wow!
I tried to find someone to replace me before I was so kindly removed and during that process, found that all the emails I sent to the missions in the WHOLE of Europe bounced back save 2 in France. This made me realise that the whole thing was a con / front / money making business. 35 emails returned?
Then I started to look at the stats and the fake stats that had been twisted and bent out of shape so that birthday games could be won etc..... how come my stats counted in Plymouth, again in Hastings, again in Brighton, again in wherever.....? Hmm.... faked.
I looked at OT3 materials and then realised that I was being lied to.
I read as much data as possible and the piece de resistance - Jason Beghe. THANKS MATE - you saw me through the time when I was being hurt by these crazy people. Watching his you tube dvd was brilliant. To hear it from someone 'up the bridge'. I realised that Mr Humbug was just having us on.
So - I have been out since October 08 and although there is a lot to get through, I am finding myself again. I was only 4 years in so I got off lightly. I think I have SP status now.... ha ha ha - what a joke... me an SP!
Is that short for Special Person? h aha ha ha ha ha - no, I think that is reserved for my beautiful little girl. She is a special person and thanks to her, I am out of the darkness.
Many good vibes to you all
x:thumbsup:[/QUOTE

I am so glad I came accross your fantastic post as this is all so true!!!:omg:

I was a young mum on post and many times I recieved similar treatment, as there is no regard for Parents & children in the CoS.

Your story reminded me of all staff that I witnessed fall pregnant or want to look after their children.

Big well done to you on getting you & your beautiful baby out, believe you me, the only way is up for you now:thumbsup: go and get really freed now.

Do well :coolwink:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Totally blown.

Great story.

Your beautiful daughter is such a blessing, she even got you out of the cult.:) :) :) :) :) :)

Opter

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
Totally blown, I am glad your are on the Buddhist way. I am a Zen Catholic.

I have been immersed in the coerced abortion issue for weeks writing articles for For Great Justice. I did not know how bad it is until I happened to read this thread yesterday.

I am now convinced kookabura is right.

I knew from the moment I heard of the first co-erced abortion that Scientology was doomed. Forced abortions will be its undoing. A group that has sunk that far into depravity will not survive. The decency of mankind will rise up and crush it. And the sooner the better.

Coerced abortion is the downfall of David Miscavige. Our job is to spread the word far and wide. I have just fired Salvo #1 from the Mudkip BFG9000 about Concordia University and the implications of the War on Psychiatry, coerced abortion. Salvo #2 on on Sarah Palin, Fox News and coerced abortion is coming up.

For Great Justice: A response to the Montreal Gazette - Concordia students have the right to hear about Scientology's human rights abuses

All of you women and men who have posted here please speak up. PM me if you are willing to speak on radio. Anonymous delivers. We now have good contacts. Anon will be speaking again on G. Gordon Liddy and on a great sane, balanced Evangelical show called "The Things That Matter Most".

Survivors of the Miscavige regime, the whole country needs to hear your voices and your stories. Nothing exposes the inherent inhumanity of LRH and Miscavige like coerced abortion. This is why we fight.

Church of Scientology, the game is over.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Sea Org Coerced Abortions -- Numerous Interviews and Outtakes

...It has long been a practice in the Sea Org to pressure Pregnant SO women to have abortions...

...[pregnant women] usually not allowed to go until days before the birth...
Sea Org Coerced Abortions -- Numerous Interviews and Outtakes:
. Jenna Miscaviage Hill, knows people who have gotten up to 4 abortions.
. Astra Woodcraft said she never agreed to this, she was only 17 years old.
. If you get pregnant, you get an abortion, if you won't get an abortion, you're out!
. If you want to leave [the sea org] it takes 6 months to a year; hard labor, being watched.
. During that time, you're called a, "degraded being".
. Commanding Officer Ron Norton would ask, "Are you still a degraded being?" They'd say yes.
. If you leave without permission, they declare you a suppressive person (SP).
. Once you're an SP in scientology, your friends and family must all disconnect from you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jary3zObHYI
L ron hubbard recording: hubbard, "...theta clearing provides pregnancy termination, ah, at will, We musn't mention this, because God help us all, there goes the moral code."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI71dkquCEE

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Maureen Bolstadt Speaks of Coerced Abortions at the sea org

In this KESQ TV interview in early April 2009...

Maureen Bolstadt, "If a [sea org] woman gets pregnant and does not abort the child, then they are declared a suppressive person. [Nathan Baca, "why?"] Because it kind of started out gradually. The first thing was that, ah, the church of scientology international did not want to pay for child care."

Fast Forward to 6:37 (6 minutes and 37 seconds):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o44_TPWVRVM

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Harc Headley Reaffirms -- Policy of Abortions for sea org Women

Harc Headley Reaffirms -- Policy of Abortions for sea org Women
Fast forward to 1:45
Harc Headley, "...All sea org members internationally are forbidden to have children. It is against the codes of the sea org to have children. If a female staff member for some reason, ahm was married, and was ahm got pregnant, then she's basically forced or convinced to have an abortion. If she refuses to have an abortion, then she will be offloaded from the sea organization, and in most cases declared [a suppressive person (SP)] and she will not be able to speak to any of her family or firends that are scientologists..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas

Ladybird

Ron Norton and his wife Jan Norton had 2 beautiful children, a girl and a boy. When Jan became pregnant the 3rd time she was forced to have an abortion. She and Ron were sent to Happy Valley RPF in Hemet after that.

I heard they both blew around 2007, but they haven't surfaced yet.

I heard that Ron and Jan Norton were working at "Mad Hatter Studios" owned by Chic Corea in 2004 supervising Sea Org RPFers remodeling the place and removing asbestos without proper and legal permits and in violation of OSHA regulations.

Speak up Ron Norton and Jan Norton!!! Now is the time! Or else may you both rot in hell with all the dead babies you either aborted yourselves or ordered aborted crying in your arms for the billion years you still have left on your Sea Org contracts.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Or else may you both rot in hell with all the dead babies you either aborted yourselves or ordered aborted crying in your arms for the billion years you still have left on your Sea Org contracts.

Are you out of your F#^king mind?

That has to be the most insensitive, nasty, horrific way to communicate to anyone who has lost a child.

SO members like the ones you are referring to DID NOT carry out their own abortions or order others to be aborted. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
As the true story of scientology unfolds there will be more information to add to this thread. I know of other coerced abortions (2) in ANZO but at this time I am not at liberty to reveal details. I respect those involved.

These coerced abortions took place at the behest of the Sea Org in Sydney, Australia.

May the truth come out.

As the true story of scientology unfolds there will be more information to add to this thread. I know of other coerced abortions (2) in ANZO but at this time I am not at liberty to reveal details. I respect those involved.

These coerced abortions took place at the behest of the Sea Org in Sydney, Australia.

May the truth come out.

I also know of sea org members that suggested abortions also, so it definately occurrs.....sad but true!... I think it goes something like "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics"......

Happy Days

ANZO abortions (BUMP)

I've just finished reading this thread and I feel so much upset and distress for all who have experienced such treatment. How can any religious organisation condone this treatment of another human being. I wept when I read the various stories, you would have to be a cold hearted bastard not to.

I just now want to add a bit more information, I also know that abortions in SO ANZO are rife in 2009.... aborting is regarded as another cycle of action by Snr's in the SO. Just go down to the clinic in the morning and you are back on post in the afternoon.

SO members assigned to handle others have had abortions too so it's even easier to coerce another woman into this degraded handling.... the reasonableness is so suppressive.

How cold and callous is this group??? The enlightened group... the Human Rights advocates... Something Can Be Done About It Group .. destroy, destroy destroy..

What really pisses me off is that you have highly tech trained SO members who just sit back and condone these terrible terrible actions. When I recently spoke to Snr C/S AOSH ANZO about the choice our own daughter may have to make if she falls pregnant and that it distresses me... all he could say was he was sure she would take precautions ... of course I said derrrr... but accidents happen. I asked him "doesn't he want to be a Grandfather?" and he said "yes" so what would happen if she fell pregnant... he couldn't answer me. I also said that I didn't raise my daughter to not embrace a life and it's not OK that this is the option given to handle a create is to destroy it.

I then said that he would be well aware of how pregnancies are handled in the SO and as a highly trained tech person he would know which young lady would have had an abortion due to the fact that it would be a major ARCX and would need to have a session. He said he didn't know of any and I said that's bullshit. I told him that any group that suppresses create on the 2D area is aberrated in the area, he just went quiet.

This discrimination in relation to women by the Church needs to be sent to the Human Rights Commission and other government agencies. The more that it's out there the greater chances this Church is held responsible and accountable for it's actions.

Not so Happy Days when I read these heart wrenching stories.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agreed - but well done for pointing out the insanity to your ex.

A Senior C/S is required to have a very good grasp of the basic books (not DM's list but a handful that Hubbard recommends) and one of those is Dianetics.

He's also responsible for all the cases in his area.

And for ensuring all out-Tech on those cases gets corrected.

And his references tell him to use all tools, including ethics, to see this is carried through to a done.

Yet he isn't minimally cramming those responsible for violating what Dianetics says about abortions.

Can you say "cognitive dissonance?"

Ladybird

Are you out of your F#^king mind?

That has to be the most insensitive, nasty, horrific way to communicate to anyone who has lost a child.

SO members like the ones you are referring to DID NOT carry out their own abortions or order others to be aborted. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I know who and what and when I am talking about. Bittie Miscavige personally ordered me to order my staff to abort their children. I refused and got Comm -eved for it. I later got declared for refusing to abort my own child. I listened to Jan Norton sob over her abortion, and I was there when Mike Rinders baby died and he didn't even come to the funeral or to comfort his wife. I am horrified that one of the babies I saved has recently joined the CMO.

There are hundreds of such stories. Don't even tell me I am insensitive or nasty. The cult of scientology is and was horrific to children and the Executives at the top levels at that time are the ones to blame.

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/childabuse/index.html

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/index.html

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know who and what and when I am talking about. Bittie Miscavige personally ordered me to order my staff to abort their children. I refused and got Comm -eved for it. I later got declared for refusing to abort my own child. I listened to Jan Norton sob over her abortion, and I was there when Mike Rinders baby died and he didn't even come to the funeral or to comfort his wife. I am horrified that one of the babies I saved has recently joined the CMO.

There are hundreds of such stories. Don't even tell me I am insensitive or nasty. The cult of scientology is and was horrific to children and the Executives at the top levels at that time are the ones to blame.

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/childabuse/index.html

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/index.html

I was at FSO at the time and can verify the above - it's what I saw and heard happen to those SO members who got pregnant around that time - it still leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

"Most ethical group on the planet?"

:puke:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Forced and coerced abortions and vasectomies, tubal ligations, punishments for having children and forced divorces and forced seperations and forced seperations from the children and parents and child abuse and neglect DID in fact happen since the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and right up until the present and still do happen in the Sea Org.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

What...how...I'm just trying to image the pre-op consultation if someone is being coerced into sterilisation. The surgeon is within his/her rights to refuse the procedure if s/he thinks you're unsure about your decision. If someone is pushing you to do something you don't want to do, surely it would show in your body language?

I've had a tubal ligation and had to demonstrate that I wanted it of my own free will, and had to justify my reasons, given that I have no children.

The other thing is, if Scn is so opposed to SO members having kids, then why don't they supply birth control? Condoms are cheap. Alternatively, since SO members earn so little, they could qualify for a health care card and get free doctor visits and cheap prescription medication.

Lotus Miyamoto

First of all a big welcome Fabian. I hope you enjoy the board and the people here.:thumbsup:

I recall that when Shane Brockoff was on his GAT training at flag his wife had a baby back in Aus, I was at flag at the time and recall he could not get leave to go back and see her.

The next I knew they were divorced and she had to go C/S in a cl V org as a single parent with two kids. I do not know how she pulled it all together working for staff pay, she must have had to 'wog job' as well, it must be hell on earth for her. I did hear she and their eldest were very bitter that their father had no interest in them.

I guess the SO invested too much money in GATTing Brockdoff to allow him the luxury of raising his kids and looking after his wife.

I am sure Julie would have been pressured to abort the kid, failing that they obviously had more luck convincing the brave father that he needed to divorce her.
What I dont get is why these SO members who dont believe in killing their children dont just simply leave the group instead of complying. Some did leave and I tip my hat to their integrity.

Why didnt the parents who fell for this simply route off and if there is someone abusing them for this or simply making their cycle take forever simply call a cab and leave?

If they are against killing their children in the womb why would they want to continue working for a group that pushes this with threats.

Why do they comply and get an abortion if they disagree? They can say they were threatened into it but they must have forgotten that there is nothing legally stopping them from leaving. If someone threatened me I would call the police, then a lawyer, then a cab and be right about it according to my civil rights.

Scientology has taken on the color of a real "cult" thanks to David Miscavige behaving like a cult leader by causing the killing of babies in the womb against the will of the parents, threatening SO members, abusing his own executives, holding them in his prison against their will, beating them etc.

You gotta be brainwashed to tolerate such violations of your self esteem and human rights. I feel like handing out flyers all over the base in LA reminding SO members of their rights. Most of these men, women and children are there because they want to help and are working hard for their beliefs for little or no exchange. They do not deserve to be treated badly by anyone much less their own leader.

Last edited: