What's new

The Church of Scientology’s new enemy: Scientologists

Rae

Patron with Honors
Incredible and heart breaking blog post by Rebel008. Link and post below.

http://leavingscientology.wordpress...ch-of-scientology’s-new-enemy-scientologists/

In case you haven’t noticed, the Church is fighting a new war. They have a brand new enemy. They’re no longer fighting the Psychs, or Big Pharma. That’s old hat. They’re not even fighting Anonymous any more. They have a new enemy, one that’s more dangerous, more capable, more formidable than any they’ve ever faced.

Scientologists.

That’s right, they are at war with their own members.

They are now telling the field that the Church has been “infiltrated.” As “evidence,” they are presenting an HCO Information Letter from 1964 where LRH says that the Church was infiltrated.

Seriously, OSA, is that the best you can do? Come on.

First, “infiltrators” don’t announce themselves.

Secondly, the people speaking out are long-term Scientologists, high level OTs, people who have been in Scientology for two or three decades, some of them long term veteran staff and Sea Org Members. So when, exactly, did they do this “infiltration”?

No, get serious OSA. Nobody “infiltrated” the Church.

They were already there.

Loyal, long-term veteran staff. Dedicated, top-level OTs. They were there the whole time, witnessing the outnesses, the violations of Policy, the alterations of Tech, the oppression of staff and public, the abuse, the endless push for more and more money, the demand for “compliance” to an increasing list of capricious and “mandatory” orders, the use of Ethics as a tool of control. Yes they saw it all, until they could take it no longer.

And they started speaking out. And people are listening.

So now, suddenly, you label them as “infiltrators.” Enemy agents.

And you think you can wage war on them – smear them, discredit them, rally public opinion against them. But there’s one big difference. These are not faceless government agents or nameless psychs or anonymous protesters. We know these people. They are our friends, our family, our children, our parents. These are people we have worked alongside for years, people we know, people we love.

People we trust.

So go ahead and wage your war against Scientologists. It’s a war you can’t win. Because you’re fighting the truth.

“…and truth, though fought, always in the end prevails.”

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And one day soon the only loyal uninfiltrated thing left will be Miscavige, living in his "Ideal Palace".

Paul

angel

Patron with Honors
I agree Rae

I have often thought that study tech alone would turn people around and implode the church, knowing how to know the truth, because that is what happened to me. This is good too. High ranker's saying enough is enough and exposition the atrosities.

Jen :happydance:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Labeling long time, very loyal and devoted Scientologists as "infiltrators" started with Hubbard. See "The Story of a Squirrel". David Mayo was Hubbard's personal auditor for 8 years. He developed "NOTs" and the Happiness Rundown with Hubbard.

Labeling someone as an "infiltrator" is a way to give them a label that turns them from the "IN" group, to the "OUT" group - even though everyone is familiar with them and has seen them around for years.

Hubbard had a lot of ways to discredit and dead agent people who threatened his income.

David Miscavige is only doing what he was taught by the man hisse'f.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
Yet another sign DM is in the final dark throes of paranoia.

Also, wouldn't this be a "generality" no no? Infiltrators are everywhere. And yes, LRH was terrified in his delusional state. First they gotta deal with current madness around them. wow

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Incredible and heart breaking blog post by Rebel008. Link and post below.

http://leavingscientology.wordpress...ch-of-scientology’s-new-enemy-scientologists/
In case you haven’t noticed, the Church is fighting a new war. They have a brand new enemy. They’re no longer fighting the Psychs, or Big Pharma. That’s old hat. They’re not even fighting Anonymous any more. They have a new enemy, one that’s more dangerous, more capable, more formidable than any they’ve ever faced.

Scientologists.

That’s right, they are at war with their own members.

They are now telling the field that the Church has been “infiltrated.” As “evidence,” they are presenting an HCO Information Letter from 1964 where LRH says that the Church was infiltrated.

Seriously, OSA, is that the best you can do? Come on.

First, “infiltrators” don’t announce themselves.

Secondly, the people speaking out are long-term Scientologists, high level OTs, people who have been in Scientology for two or three decades, some of them long term veteran staff and Sea Org Members. So when, exactly, did they do this “infiltration”?

No, get serious OSA. Nobody “infiltrated” the Church.

They were already there.

Loyal, long-term veteran staff. Dedicated, top-level OTs. They were there the whole time, witnessing the outnesses, the violations of Policy, the alterations of Tech, the oppression of staff and public, the abuse, the endless push for more and more money, the demand for “compliance” to an increasing list of capricious and “mandatory” orders, the use of Ethics as a tool of control. Yes they saw it all, until they could take it no longer.

And they started speaking out. And people are listening.

So now, suddenly, you label them as “infiltrators.” Enemy agents.

And you think you can wage war on them – smear them, discredit them, rally public opinion against them. But there’s one big difference. These are not faceless government agents or nameless psychs or anonymous protesters. We know these people. They are our friends, our family, our children, our parents. These are people we have worked alongside for years, people we know, people we love.

People we trust.

So go ahead and wage your war against Scientologists. It’s a war you can’t win. Because you’re fighting the truth.

“…and truth, though fought, always in the end prevails.”
Nothing new.. This was going on when I was in the Guardian's Office (1979-'81) - Always on high alert for enemy plants and damnable SP's! - And they always managed to find that the most surprizing people were 'plants'.. The plants themselves were surprized too!

And I'd guestimate that more than half the people who were ever declared supressive were also 'proven' to be plant's, enemy infiltrators and the like.

So this is just a repeat of and old theme with Scientology..

They're probably stepping up the effort.. Rooting out SP's and plants.. Due to the untenable position that the cult is in now.

Mewharh! - I don't think it's heartbreaking! - Assbreaking I'd say.. I'm sure I'll break my ass laughing!

:yes:

Veda

Sponsor
Labeling long time, very loyal and devoted Scientologists as "infiltrators" started with Hubbard. See "The Story of a Squirrel". David Mayo was Hubbard's personal auditor for 8 years. He developed "NOTs" and the Happiness Rundown with Hubbard.

Labeling someone as an "infiltrator" is a way to give them a label that turns them from the "IN" group, to the "OUT" group - even though everyone is familiar with them and has seen them around for years.

Hubbard had a lot of ways to discredit and dead agent people who threatened his income.

David Miscavige is only doing what he was taught by the man hisse'f.

Scientology's first "infiltrator" was Hubbard's 2nd wife Sara Northrup (divorced from Hubbard in 1951).

In the tenth (big) paragraph down from the heading 'Covert Operations', he even reveals her secret Russian name!

http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/datacoll/datacoll.htm

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
OSA--Using Ron's tech to make the world sane, kinda.

DM screams at the assembled emergency muster of all worldwide OSA staff.

DM: "Infiltrators are at highest ever! We have to find where they are coming from!" (OSA staff applauds)

SENIOR OSA EXEC: "Yes sir! We will find the source and make it vanish!" (OSA staff applauds)

DM: "OSA stats are lowest ever, there must be a plant in OSA!" (OSA staff applauds)

SENIOR OSA EXEC: "Yes sir, we will make it go right, shatter suppression and save the planet Earth!" (OSA staff applauds)

DM: "Church public relations has crashed off the bottom of the graph! The enemy is right here in this room! FIND THE ENEMY RIGHT NOW!!! (OSA staff shoot hard glares at everyone around them)

SENIOR OSA EXEC: "Yes, sir. We know the enemy Tech and we know exactly what to do. You will have your who and your why and your head on a pike by Thursday at 2:00. We will use the E-meter to find out who in OSA is really an undercover psychiatrist!"

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy ALWAYS tells the truth

What you don’t get is that Tommy Davis IS telling the truth. He ALWAYS tells the truth. You just don’t get the definition of the word “truth”. Way back when during the Stalinist era of the Soviet Union, the Bolsheviks had a definition of truth … that story that forwarded the cause of the Communist Party. And I’m sure that if you were to look into DM’s personal dictionary, you would find a similar definition.

Therefore, Tommy Davis ALWAYS tells the truth, the Scientological truth. To do anything less would be out ethics. It’s all those evil espees that are lying, trying to bring down the COB, the true savior of Scientology who keeps the tech pure. Oatee 8’s have said so.

Pete

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What you don’t get is that Tommy Davis IS telling the truth. He ALWAYS tells the truth. You just don’t get the definition of the word “truth”. Way back when during the Stalinist era of the Soviet Union, the Bolsheviks had a definition of truth … that story that forwarded the cause of the Communist Party. And I’m sure that if you were to look into DM’s personal dictionary, you would find a similar definition. Therefore, Tommy Davis ALWAYS tells the truth, the Scientological truth. To do anything less would be out ethics. It’s all those evil espees that are lying, trying to bring down the COB, the true savior of Scientology who keeps the tech pure. Oatee 8’s have said so.

HellYeah! Senior policy states:

Always tell the truth which results in the Greatest Good for Greatest Number of Dollarnamics.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
Two months ago, I gave my husband the shortest and most shocking summary of Scientology. He had always looked up to me as a former Sea Org Member and my OT status.

I showed him the ABC Nightline series tonight, Part One and Two. I had previously told him about crimes and abuses, but I knew that nothing could protect him from the shock of it all. Including the absurd OT levels stuff.
Including the gestapo mafia crap.

This is serious deprogamming stuff. It is very difficult navigation and personally, I wish more would recognize it as such. And sometimes you need professional help to navigate your way out safely. I told my husband that basic, common sense things like talking about your problems and a desire to handle them is a positive that will produce a result in any one at any time by any means.
and it is free.