What's new

The Church of Scientology’s new enemy: Scientologists

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Two months ago, I gave my husband the shortest and most shocking summary of Scientology. He had always looked up to me as a former Sea Org Member and my OT status.

I showed him the ABC Nightline series tonight, Part One and Two. I had previously told him about crimes and abuses, but I knew that nothing could protect him from the shock of it all. Including the absurd OT levels stuff.
Including the gestapo mafia crap.

This is serious deprogamming stuff. It is very difficult navigation and personally, I wish more would recognize it as such. And sometimes you need professional help to navigate your way out safely. I told my husband that basic, common sense things like talking about your problems and a desire to handle them is a positive that will produce a result in any one at any time by any means.
and it is free.

well said RG :thumbsup: and I would like to add that we should realize we are not the only ONE with eyes and ears for a reason. Different perspectives can be very valuable.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
well said RG :thumbsup: and I would like to add that we should realize we are not the only ONE with eyes and ears for a reason. Different perspectives can be very valuable.

thanks. the last 2 days have been, well an adventure. I've been a real chicken, and waiting for the right "moment" to break my better half into all of it.

I wanted to protect him from the shock but of course he was shocked and rocked to his core. I, myself, have learned more shocking news (see my asbestos, genocide thread) when I didn't think I could be more rattled.

The good news is that long after Scn involvement, both my husband and I learned many things that strengthend our inherent strong and happy spirit, as well as realizing past problems. We are known in our community and friends as the happiest, most giving people they know.

We survived Scientology. I want the T-shirt. ha

Two months ago, I gave my husband the shortest and most shocking summary of Scientology. He had always looked up to me as a former Sea Org Member and my OT status.

I showed him the ABC Nightline series tonight, Part One and Two. I had previously told him about crimes and abuses, but I knew that nothing could protect him from the shock of it all. Including the absurd OT levels stuff.
Including the gestapo mafia crap.

This is serious deprogamming stuff. It is very difficult navigation and personally, I wish more would recognize it as such. And sometimes you need professional help to navigate your way out safely. I told my husband that basic, common sense things like talking about your problems and a desire to handle them is a positive that will produce a result in any one at any time by any means.
and it is free.

I one thing I need to thank L. Ron Hubbard for is, making me realize that all religion is just as fraudulent as Scientology. They might not all be as abusive, or as self-serving and damaging as Hubbard's cult tech, but they are all man-made fiction. It took something as batshit crazy as Scientology to make me finally understand there is nothing spiritual about religion.

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
DM screams at the assembled emergency muster of all worldwide OSA staff.

DM: "Infiltrators are at highest ever! We have to find where they are coming from!" (OSA staff applauds)

SENIOR OSA EXEC: "Yes sir! We will find the source and make it vanish!" (OSA staff applauds)

DM: "OSA stats are lowest ever, there must be a plant in OSA!" (OSA staff applauds)

SENIOR OSA EXEC: "Yes sir, we will make it go right, shatter suppression and save the planet Earth!" (OSA staff applauds)

DM: "Church public relations has crashed off the bottom of the graph! The enemy is right here in this room! FIND THE ENEMY RIGHT NOW!!! (OSA staff shoot hard glares at everyone around them)

SENIOR OSA EXEC: "Yes, sir. We know the enemy Tech and we know exactly what to do. You will have your who and your why and your head on a pike by Thursday at 2:00. We will use the E-meter to find out who in OSA is really an undercover psychiatrist!"

I thought you were going to identify DM himself as the ultimate infiltrator.

Last edited:

Doom

Lurking.
I guess this is the bit where they forward a believable story as to why they are such shit leaders, and not tell the "truth" again. I guess they are going to "say"(infer by backdoor means) that the reason why all of these people are leaving the church is that they are really "Infiltrators", what a crock of shit.
The real cause is ex scios that get in contact with their "in" friends and give them the real deal rather than the BS merry-go-round served up by the church. They couldn't beat the "Psychs", they couldnt beat "big Pharm", they cant stop the Anons, so they need a new foe to focus on for the future (so they can swell the accounts of the IAS miscabbidge's private piggy bank) and just white wash the rest. At this very moment they are more than likely labelling me an "Infiltrator", which will be funny because I was born in (see thats how sneeky these infiltrators are).:whistling:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I one thing I need to thank L. Ron Hubbard for is, making me realize that all religion is just as fraudulent as Scientology. They might not all be as abusive, or as self-serving and damaging as Hubbard's cult tech, but they are all man-made fiction. It took something as batshit crazy as Scientology to make me finally understand there is nothing spiritual about religion.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds like you've come across a lot of bad stuff to do with religion, which has shaped your opinion of them as all being fraudulent. Some religions do incredibly benevolent charitable work, and never mention their religion to the people who benefit from what they do. The congregation I belong too has tossed out the idea of it's scriptures being divinely authored in favour of the idea that the were written by people searching earnestly for God. We do not seek converts, and what we give we give anonymously. Smilla.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
thanks. the last 2 days have been, well an adventure. I've been a real chicken, and waiting for the right "moment" to break my better half into all of it.

I wanted to protect him from the shock but of course he was shocked and rocked to his core. I, myself, have learned more shocking news (see my asbestos, genocide thread) when I didn't think I could be more rattled.

The good news is that long after Scn involvement, both my husband and I learned many things that strengthend our inherent strong and happy spirit, as well as realizing past problems. We are known in our community and friends as the happiest, most giving people they know.

We survived Scientology. I want the T-shirt. ha

Wow.

Well done, RG!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds like you've come across a lot of bad stuff to do with religion, which has shaped your opinion of them as fraudulent, and man-made. Some religions do incredibly benevolent charitable work, and never mention their religion to the people who benefit from what they do. The congregation I belong too has tossed out the idea of it's scriptures being divinely authored in favour of the idea that the were written by people searching earnestly for God. We do not seek converts, and what we give we give anonymously. Smilla.

I'm not saying that religion is evil, actually far from it. And I'm not saying that religions do not engage in benevolence because almost all of them do. I'm just saying that all religions are man made fiction than have nothing to do with spirituality other than what the author would like to believe spirituality is. They are all man made versions of creation to feed the egos of people who have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that none of have even the slightest clue what happens to us after we die. Rather than dealing with it most people choose to dilute themselves with a fairy tail to explain it.

I myself happen to enjoy being human and rather just live life to it's fullest, then deal with what happens to me after I die, when I'm dead. I'm not interested it playing anyone game of religion, there is no point in it, unless of course we have not evolved enough as a species that we need the fear of God or an eternity of damnation in order to persuade us into doing right by others.

I'd like to thank Ron and his batshit crazy cult for allowing me to see how religions are created and just how worthless they are when it comes to understanding spirituality.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I thought you were going to identify DM himself as the ultimate infiltrator.

LOL. I was surprised too.

The whole time I was writing it I expected it would end with DM being the infiltrator. But, that's not where it wanted to end. Maybe cuz finding DM as the WHO would have actually been truthful and effective.

I kinda liked the absurdist wrong why, wrong target ending. Felt like the real Scientology! LOL

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
It seems to me that Scientology has been taken over by Christian Right.

Oh Gosh, Where do I start?

Hmmm, Letzsee... Sci, Chri, Brahmi, Hindi, Bindi, Mimi... Doesn't matter.

It's all fairy tales. First a story is made up to make one fear the unknown. Then a solution is provided to guide one to the light. The 'Light' is illusive so one has to search in vain for the duration...

BORING.

END of GAME.

Not knowing is far more enlightening than believing that 'one knows'.

Being present, willing to except and experience the unknown...

Everything else is jerk off.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

Hey -- I said that first !! :angry:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The C of S has been infiltrated by morons for many many years already. They run the place.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Good stuff.

Can't wait for the witch-hunt to start especially with Hollween coming up.

Does anybody have any info on the event last night?