What's new

The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasadena

archetypes

Patron with Honors
Part Two
4. The fact that one of our basic abilities is the ability to simply be present and to receive the emanations of another; and that we had never drilled that ability in our TRs but only the out-flow, cause vector.

I agree the emphasis was mostly on "being there comfortably" and using the various components of communication as appropriate. Was not there also a "Listening TR"? I thought I drilled that on the "Success through Communication Course". It has been so long and I don't have the course pack....

archetypes

Patron with Honors
Part Two
In around 1990, I began to see what I was processing a little differently than how it was presented in the party-line from the church. Instead of seeing the “entities” or spiritual Beings I had connection with as being degraded and as “body thetans,” I began seeing them as spiritual Beings with whom I had relationships. Yes, some of the relationships had soured, while some were still more in alignment with me.

My focus then shifted to unsticking these Beings from what they were hung up in. Routinely, I began addressing them with a question that addressed their ongoing or hung-up purpose and/or intention. Depending on the mood/emotional level of the Being the question asked as the process for them was: “What intention or purpose are you pursuing?” or “What intention or purpose are you hung-up in or dramatizing?”

In my R3X sessions whenever we come across ANY being that pops up in the session we ask him his role and then ask him what incident is he sitting in and run that to a flat point. Usually the being runs through his facsimiles very quickly. Finally we ask him, with the intention that he say "ME", "Who are you" until he runs off his valences and says "ME!". Things may vary depending on the being and how he responds and usually they disappear from my sight presumably off to take another dive into the sea of stars.

We have used this on beings all the way across the universe with 100% success on all types of beings, from Greys to Reptilians, from Annunaki to pixies, and a couple of really far out fellas. I even used it successfully on a Nigerian email scammer who was flowing a little "witchcraft" towards me. She looked like a happy deer in the headlights :)

After I went Clear running the "Key-In Mechanism" chain (basically uncollapsing from a chain of mockups), I got the bright idea to run the process, "You make that body lie down" thinking it would help cure me from taking my midday naps. I ran this and it "bit" so I kept running it and one day someone inside of me so to speak became angry with me, and there was a passing train and it was very angry with me and said it was going to take the train. I responded with like tone level and said, "Okay, take the train!" Don't know why I said that, and I have no idea who said that to me, unless it was my GE!?!?! Any ideas?

archetypes

Patron with Honors
This is fascinating to me Roger, and quite helpful. Having arrived a bit later on the scene, I have some differing viewpoints on some of this, but am greatly appreciative of your time and effort to write this up and share it with us.

"The abberration above time is that 'there must be a game'".
I think this was in the PDC's.
LRH also talked about responsibility and basic purpose in Advanced Procedures and Axioms.

Thetans playing the game of "life" can be pan-determined, self-determined, other-determined or delusional, which aligns fully with your published scale.

One of the control mechanisms in this corner of this galaxy has been to overwhelm beings with false purposes and false terminals as a method of getting them to leave areas and stay away. Hubbard postulated that it would take 'a billion years' to clean up this sector, such was his estimation of the effort needed to restore beings to the point of self-determinism, much less pan-determinism. I think part of what he missed is that as beings, we have become so inured to having the "game" mocked up this way that we compulsively keep it in place. But along the lines of "full responsibility" we had to agree to it in the first place.

The tone scale, to me, is just a reflection of the degradation and emotions contained in the Implant GPM's. The "cross-over" point was installed, in part to convince beings that they COULD NOT do anything forever. (Which they can, as LRH pointed out in the over-run material.)

Further, the point of "reverse rocket reads' is interesting to me as well.
The only action I know of that takes reads like that in Scn is C\S Series 37R, which is a part of L-11. L-11 is usually the shortest L, but also the most 'spectacular' in terms of effect on a person. It was only after I received that L that this whole area of 'implant GPMs' and 'actual GPMs' came apart. It is not unusual for me to find other types of implant GPM's than the ones LRH described in his materials in beings I run across in solo. But just like you described, all the implant GPM degradation and games are just substitutes for earlier, bigger games and 'matrices'.

On NOT's, you may recall that there is a "Flow Assessment Rundown". And in the issue that describes that Rundown, it is pointed out that stuck flows are the genus of Bt's and out-int. These vectors, where we went into alignment with other beings (or opposed other beings, depending upon the tine level of the game), are the remnant ridges of old games, when we were bigger and more powerful (and in some cases way less intelligent!)
To me, these flows are the "make-break" point between life as an ascendant game, and life as a dwindling spiral.

And of course, each beings spiral is different, so above the level of MEST (and all the degradation involved) each beings unfolding will be different.
Which is why I say that the CoS can not deliver or support solo auditors at that level. They can't handle that much truth!

Thanks again Rog!

Yes! Unfolding, that's exactly what it was. I would see this big bad mockup taking up the whole space of my view (I even mocked up a Hubbard type at least twice on my way down this chain). After some running of the process the big bad mockup would start to get smaller and smaller and smaller, and lo and behold! there was the prior mockup that had created this one, sometimes a pair. I went Clear before I exhausted this chain of mockups. I sure was curious though to see how far back this mocking up would go.

One time I was mocked up as an amoeba type and I loved myself so much that I tried to duplicate myself, but something went wrong in that duplication and two were made instead of one and it became problematic. As above, so below :)

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I ordered Bill Nichol's Unstacking book on GPMs from a source in California back in 1991. It made complete sense but I was not set up as needed to run it clean. Has anyone seen this book? I didn't succeed in finishing that either.

Regarding others creating others in the game:
David Pennell in Ft Lauderdale used to use a circular flow process to resolve stuck beingness and flows. He was very enlightened ... doing things this way. Some processing questions: "Who created you that way?" "From where did they create you (it) that way?" "With how much force or power did they use to create...thay way?" "When were you created that way." "From what direction did they..." Of course at first these are all the clients perceptions. Receiving processing on this back in 1989 I realized how reciprocal games are. Instead of erroneously setting myself up as the SOURCE always (which is sometimes not true) I got to see how things are actually created and contributed to.. THEN the releases come easier. This was a big deal for me as I believed I created everything....had been the sole cause. Only spotting the contributions of others on some of the persistent charges did the ball unravel.
At first with this process, I thought I was carrying a lot of 'unqualified theta' that had been cleared of its fixed beingness on the Grades but hadn't blown. I felt I was being used a a graffiti board for others who were coming up in horsepower and needed to impress their intentions and images onto me. I regarded this as my personal malady and wanted to use NOTS quick to purge myself. But in running how others created me this way or that way I got the true AS-ISNESS by connection to the actual being and his viewpoint at the time he projected that identity onto (for) me. (objective.) This worked easier than my trying to erase my impression of what I was subtly agreeing with as I protested what I felt was "etched" on my theta. (subjective) It is more empowering. I who navigate this life in a state of relatlively mediocre ARC found at this time a real return of it! :happydance:. This return of ARC was unexpected. I got no returns of ARC on OT III as claimed to by others, but this was different!

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Roger,

Are you able to levitate objects?
If you can would you please put a demonstration of this on YouTube?

You seem like a good guy at heart... please forgive me for saying so, but this seems to be a lot of mental masturbation.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
When I decided to exit organized Scientology, long ago and far away, there was a stack of old 'Ability' magazines that I'd been given. The time period covered was, approximately, from 1958 through 1964. It was one of many places I looked for an answer to "What happened to Hubbard&Scientology"?

In the years to come, as more information became available, I realized that the seeds for Scientology's corruption, and for Hubbard's madness, were there from the very beginning, to paraphrase Hubbard's words from 1938, "boiling and frothing inside his head"

Still, in those simpler and somewhat naive days, I assumed that all was well with Hubbard and Scientology until a mysterious turning point. I could see that something had shifted in the mid 1960s, and I began to examine those old 'Ability' magazines, with their references to "GPMs."

The mystery never resolved, and I didn't touch upon the area (pre-'KSW' Scientology) again until I was auditing someone (outside the C of $) on his Lower Grades. Before starting the first part of Grade 1, having to do with "Help," I - as I usually did - reviewed the processes to be used, and this included an examination of those processes, and their theory, when they were in their original form, back in the 1950s, before they were "tripled" and then "quaded" up - made in to 3 or 4 flow processes.

I came across some interesting processes. One, in particular, caught my attention. It had to do with such things as identities that controlled, created, or dominated, and identities that were controlled, created, or dominated.

Without going into further detail - as this is from memory, and I don't have the session notes or other materials available right now - before beginning the "Help" part of "Grade 1," I asked the "pc" if he'd be interested in a slight detour from the routine and he expressed interest. So I began the "Help" part of "Grade 1" with an old long-ago discontinued "Help" process that addressed identities, etc.

The results were extremely positive, and examining the bottom half of Alan's and your charts, where "malicious identity" and "weak identity" are noted, it does appear that the process had addressed a similar area.

This and other processes were soon abandoned in Scientology as (actual) "GPM" running became the thing to do, and then that was dropped with emphasis being placed on (soon to be confidential) "Implant GPMs."

Also, I also noticed that the word "complementary" appears on the charts and, keeping this as brief and as simple as possible, that's another interesting area, in contrast to the emphasis, in Scientology, on "opposing."

There are many relationships that can exist, relationships that can affect a person in various ways.

Many years ago, when I was examining the ancient Chinese 'Book of Changes', or 'I Ching', as a mathematically based philosophical system (not as a system of divination as it is popularly known), I reviewed the idea of "complementary" relationships, and reflected that this was a neglected area in Scientology's array of processes.

So, keeping this short and sweet, I find your charts quite interesting.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Thank you for that tale Veda. I'll admit, probably due to my own experiences, I would never have been a good candidte for Scientology. Not only would I have rejected out of hand the idea that I could achieve deific beingness per cover charge, but, I would have *definitely* rejected even the concept of 'Clearing The Planet'.

No way jose. Anyone offering that would *immutably* be what L. Ron Hubbard turned out to be

A nacissistic sociopath.

Religion or enlightenment isn't about what Scientology was ever sellling.

All Scientology *ever* sold was 'certainty'.

If you want certainty, it's not hard to get.

but, it's *always* wrong.

Zinj

Veda

Sponsor
Thank you for that tale Veda. I'll admit, probably due to my own experiences, I would never have been a good candidate for Scientology. Not only would I have rejected out of hand the idea that I could achieve deific beingness per cover charge, but, I would have *definitely* rejected even the concept of 'Clearing The Planet'.

No way jose.

-snip-

It happened in easy gradients. I was happily reading Alan Watts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbvKrH-GC4

when I started listening to an obscure musical group called the Incredible String Band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j80dSUvrjBw

At an ISB concert at the Fillmore theater in the Lower East Side of NYC, I was handed a "ticket" that said "Scientology" on it, and had the address of the NY Org. The next week, I attended a talk by Watts in Manhattan and, afterwards, visited the New York Org.

I didn't see it coming. :blush:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Veda:
I came across some interesting processes. One, in particular, caught my attention. It had to do with such things as identities that controlled, created, or dominated, and identities that were controlled, created, or dominated.

Without going into further detail - as this is from memory, and I don't have the session notes or other materials available right now - before beginning the "Help" part of "Grade 1," I asked the "pc" if he'd be interested in a slight detour from the routine and he expressed interest. So I began the "Help" part of "Grade 1" with an old long-ago discontinued "Help" process that addressed identities, etc.

Veda, its funny you should mention identities and help along with my fav guy Alan Watts! My biggest win in processing was on running Help on Grade I. I got the same Ascension state as in past life Zen. That was a biggie. Identities like beads on a necklace kept floating away from me as if in zero gravity.... and it went on week after week after week so gently...long after the process ended.

On iTunes you can get the Alan Watts free podcasts from the Electronic University. Alan's son submits them from his home in Calif.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
There is no "tech" which is not an error.

Hate to throw cold water on all you guys that think this is the greatest presentation since Moses climbed that mountain, but seriously, why the fascination and energy put into this line of thought? I would much rather read real history, play real music, shoot real firearms at my big pile of dirt, basically do real things and learn real things. :confused2:

Hate to throw cold water on all you guys that think this is the greatest presentation since Moses climbed that mountain, but seriously, why the fascination and energy put into this line of thought? I would much rather read real history, play real music, shoot real firearms at my big pile of dirt, basically do real things and learn real things. :confused2:

I never understood why people play video games such as Guitar Hero® which simulate playing a guitar rather than playing the guitar itself either ... the same holds true for Hubbard's fantasy con game. I think it's more along the lines of entertainment than anything to do with actual reality ... kind of like one of those role playing dinner theater type things or a Star Trek Convention. if I'm wrong maybe someone could explain it to me.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Recipe for mumbo jumbo.

Put some semi deluded people into a paranoid schizo's spin machine.

Put them on full speed.

Take them out.

Add (2) LARGE egos

Tell them that they are so clever that they are even more ingenius than the original schizo.

Get them to "improve" upon the output of the original schizo.

Get your own spinner and crank it up to full speed.
Add a bit of commercial profit.

HIDE THE "EXIT" DOOR.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I never understood why people play video games such as Guitar Hero® which simulate playing a guitar rather than playing the guitar itself either ... the same holds true for Hubbard's fantasy con game. I think it's more along the lines of entertainment than anything to do with actual reality ... kind of like one of those role playing dinner theater type things or a Star Trek Convention. if I'm wrong maybe someone could explain it to me.

Guitar Hero sparked my son's interest in playing the electric guitar, which he does now on a regular basis, while it has been months since he has played Guitar Hero.... jus sayin'

He also has grown in his knowledge of music.

Guitar Hero sparked my son's interest in playing the electric guitar, which he does now on a regular basis, while it has been months since he has played Guitar Hero.... jus sayin'

He also has grown in his knowledge of music.

I guess Hubbard's con game might have sparked some people's interest into getting involved in real self help too.

Too bad Sceintology doesn't come with a warning label

"For Entertainment Purposes Only"

like guitar Hero does.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
I guess Hubbard's con game might have sparked some people's interest into getting involved in real self help too.

Too bad Sceintology doesn't come with a warning label

"For Entertainment Purposes Only"

like guitar Hero does.

Now THAT is good. A warning label...yes we all could have used that.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

They just can't help themselves. Poor things.

They just can't help themselves. Poor things.

There is no doubt that the hypnosis and regressive therapy received early on with Hubbard's con game does cause it's victims to perceive things from a different perspective thus resulting in a few helpful cognitions, and if it ended there it would be fine, but some people can not separate this with the rest of the con game and just don't know when to cut their losses and walk away. They kept trying to make sense of the mountain of non-sense, because of a few repressed incidents that were uncovered during hypnosis and regressive therapy very early on.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
There is no doubt that the hypnosis and regressive therapy received early on with Hubbard's con game does cause it's victims to perceive things from a different perspective thus resulting in a few helpful cognitions, and if it ended there it would be fine, but some people can not separate this with the rest of the con game and just don't know when to cut their losses and walk away. They kept trying to make sense of the mountain of non-sense, because of a few repressed incidents that were uncovered during hypnosis and regressive therapy very early on.

There's truth to this, Chuck, I agree. However, I do think there's value in a lot of the "grades" processes, and even in a lot of the other processes which aren't on the Grade Chart. That said, I realize that what is gained from this is then leveraged into huge expenditures on occult and secret "OT Levels" which don't deliver anything other than a belief system, IMO, installed much the way the Implants Hubbard rails against are. Under duress, in secret, and over suppressed protest.