What's new

Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Upper limits?

I don't know what 40 year olds you've been looking at.

Don't you watch television and read magazines?

I'm 50 and I have to keep my head down in the Supermarket, otherwise I get harrassed trying to get to the checkout line.

You keep it down inside drive-in theatres too? :p You should get MILF status.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know Shelly - she is at least 46 and quite frankly it is unusual for women in their 40s - especially over 45 to have children without invitro or some sort of interference which I doubt she would have had, seeing as DM doesn't like children.

A womens ability to conceive goes down starting in her late 20 to early 30s. I did a lot of research into this as I was trying to conceive in my 40s.

I doubt very much Shelly has had a baby. It is pure rumour and probably not true knowing both DM and Shelly.

Ozzie

Brother, the only interference a woman needs to get pregnant over 45 is you know what.

You don't see a lot of women at pregnant at that age because they are exhausted from years of slaving over kids and husbands already. That's why you don't see a lot of women over 45 having babies.

50 to 55 is when women go through menopause, and I consider that a protest from the body that it has just had enough.

But my aunt had a baby when she was 52.

And these days women live much longer (thanks to vacume cleaners, washers, and disposable diapers.) And they have babies a lot later. Besides that with modern conveniences like chiropractic, teeth cleaning, excercise , vitamins, etc etc, the body can stay in great shape for a lifetime.

My best friend got married this year. It was a second marriage. Her first husband was shot while he was jogging on a business trip. She was upset until she found out his mistress was in the hotel room with him (she was called to testify, they caught the killer). But she is 63 and she looks fabulous, actually gorgeous. She married a guy 64 but dumped her boyfriend before him two years before him (the boyfriend was 45). My mother is 67 and having a mad affair with a poet from Portugal. Bodies are very much affected by good maintainance, especially good chirpractic and good dental care. Did you know plaque on the heart is proportional to plaque on teeth? And that is was causes heart failure? Toothbrushes alone have changed the world. It's really not about the years so much as the care and maintenance. Every summer I see teenagers in halter tops and low cut jeans that don't look half as good as I do.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Brother, the only interference a woman needs to get pregnant over 45 is you know what.

You don't see a lot of women at pregnant at that age because they are exhausted from years of slaving over kids and husbands already. That's why you don't see a lot of women over 45 having babies.

50 to 55 is when women go through menopause, and I consider that a protest from the body that it has just had enough.

But my aunt had a baby when she was 52.

And these days women live much longer (thanks to vacume cleaners, washers, and disposable diapers.) And they have babies a lot later. Besides that with modern conveniences like chiropractic, teeth cleaning, excercise , vitamins, etc etc, the body can stay in great shape for a lifetime.

My best friend got married this year. It was a second marriage. Her first husband was shot while he was jogging on a business trip. She was upset until she found out his mistress was in the hotel room with him (she was called to testify, they caught the killer). But she is 63 and she looks fabulous, actually gorgeous. She married a guy 64 but dumped her boyfriend before him two years before him (the boyfriend was 45). My mother is 67 and having a mad affair with a poet from Portugal. Bodies are very much affected by good maintainance, especially good chirpractic and good dental care. Did you know plaque on the heart is proportional to plaque on teeth? And that is was causes heart failure? Toothbrushes alone have changed the world. It's really not about the years so much as the care and maintenance. Every summer I see teenagers in halter tops and low cut jeans that don't look half as good as I do.

That's fricken awesome. Good for you, TI!!!!

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's fricken awesome. Good for you, TI!!!!

Well, geeze! It's not like I can't say the same thing about you!

Just because someone is 25 years younger doesn't mean they are more attractive.

You can probably think of 50 girls 20 years younger than you and not as attractive in the next 10 minutes.

Haven't you seen Kelly Osborne?
What about Denise Richards? Her face looks like a rubber mask someone stretched out.
What about that video clip of Anna Nicole when she was a topless dancer? Did you see that?

Next time you go bike riding look around!

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Got any pictures? :eyeroll:

I'm in the witness protection program (called society).

I did have a holiday last week end though where someone took some photo's of me with sunglasses on. When they come back from developing, if I am very incognito, I'll post one.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's just put it this way:

Alright all you men out there!

Who would you rather have dinner with?

Kelly Osborne?

Or her mother Sharon Osborne?

Goldie Hawn?

Or Kate Hudson?

And for all you ladies!

Who would you rather have dinner with?

Donald Sutherland?

Or his son Keifer Sutherland?

Martin Sheen?

Or Charlie Sheen?

Little Bear Victor

Okay, so besides all the other interesting information that we have gained from this, we can conclude it is well within possibilities that she did indeed have a baby. And why not -- maybe she got the idea when TC and Katie got Suri: "Why not me? Aren't I important, too?"

(Well, you are, but you forgot you were in the Sea Org.)

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Okay, so besides all the other interesting information that we have gained from this, we can conclude it is well within possibilities that she did indeed have a baby. And why not -- maybe she got the idea when TC and Katie got Suri: "Why not me? Aren't I important, too?"

(Well, you are, but you forgot you were in the Sea Org.)

If BFG is able to get all the info he has posted, wouldn't he easily be able to get info on this?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
If BFG is able to get all the info he has posted, wouldn't he easily be able to get info on this?

I just want to know what BFG was doing in that room while everyone else was fighting for chairs.

Do you suppose he was posted by the door to keep people from leaving?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I just want to know what BFG was doing in that room while everyone else was fighting for chairs.

Do you suppose he was posted by the door to keep people from leaving?

How do you know he wasn't one of the people fighting for a chair?

Why couldn't he tell it from a 3rd person perspective?

Why do you persist in trying to paint BFG in an evil light?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
How do you know he wasn't one of the people fighting for a chair?

Why couldn't he tell it from a 3rd person perspective?

Why do you persist in trying to paint BFG in an evil light?

??????

I've been reading his posts for years.

This is the first comment I ever made about him.

Someone asked who he was.

It occurred to me I didn't have a clue who he was.

After reading "musical chairs" again I began to wonder.

I'm curious.

I am not on a mission to paint anyone in an evil light.

I like to know things.

Little things.

It's a mystery to me now what he was doing in the room.

I know what everyone else in the room was doing.

I just don't know what he was doing.

Am I the only person that wants to know more?

Wanting to know more doesn't mean I want to paint him in an evil light. I am not that person.

I dig.

If I wasn't that person I wouldn't be curiously searching for more information on the internet.

I am not the kind of person that works covertly to paint people evil.

All my cards are on the table. All the time.

To announce that I am doing something that I am not doing at all paints the universe a color it is not.

I've had my hands slapped many times for reaching to know more truth.

It never has stopped me from digging. In fact, it just makes me want to dig deeper.

Last edited:

Little Bear Victor

What if...

Okay, since I ran out of facts on this subject and since I had this horrible thought this morning, I give you this "what if" to ponder:

What if the real reason TC and Katie had a baby was because DM is trying desperately to create the "reincarnated" LRH? Really; think about it for a moment. Why would (other than power and money) DM be so interested in getting TC a new girlfriend? She was pregnant, too, way before they got married. And this was in 2006, 20 years after LRH dropped his body. (SO members are grated a 20-year LOA when they drop their body, so returning after 20 years would be an acceptable truth).

But it was a girl. Okay, that's a problem. What to do?

Why do we now hear a rumor that Shelly Miscavige, the last person in the universe to have gotten pregnant and have had a baby???!!!

If there is any truth in that rumor, I sure hope it is also true that it was a girl.

It's pretty scary. But, in DM's little world, it would probably sound very logical: The greatest good for the greatest number of (his) dynamics. And a new "LRH" he would be able to completely control, from the first breath.

It was a terrible nightmare. For one moment I got a taste of what it is like to think just like DM.

Div6

Crusader
Okay, since I ran out of facts on this subject and since I had this horrible thought this morning, I give you this "what if" to ponder:

What if the real reason TC and Katie had a baby was because DM is trying desperately to create the "reincarnated" LRH? Really; think about it for a moment. Why would (other than power and money) DM be so interested in getting TC a new girlfriend? She was pregnant, too, way before they got married. And this was in 2006, 20 years after LRH dropped his body. (SO members are grated a 20-year LOA when they drop their body, so returning after 20 years would be an acceptable truth).

But it was a girl. Okay, that's a problem. What to do?

Why do we now hear a rumor that Shelly Miscavige, the last person in the universe to have gotten pregnant and have had a baby???!!!

If there is any truth in that rumor, I sure hope it is also true that it was a girl.

It's pretty scary. But, in DM's little world, it would probably sound very logical: The greatest good for the greatest number of (his) dynamics. And a new "LRH" he would be able to completely control, from the first breath.

It was a terrible nightmare. For one moment I got a taste of what it is like to think just like DM.

I've been wondering about that too....his only face saving "out" from this carnage is to pull a "dalai lama"....and have a re-incarnated LRH arrive. Some have speculated that Connor Cruise may have been being groomed for that, what with all of the new real estate being bought up in Harlem. But the offspring of DM? Is he that stupid? Has he ever heard of Sonograms? Oh wait, TC bought his own..I guess it was just to make sure the SP Medico's were "false reporting".

DM - owner of an incredible shrinking universe...
At the bottom is a ser fac of black hole proportions, out of which all of his sanity drained years ago.

Little Bear Victor

I've been wondering about that too....his only face saving "out" from this carnage is to pull a "dalai lama"....and have a re-incarnated LRH arrive. Some have speculated that Connor Cruise may have been being groomed for that, what with all of the new real estate being bought up in Harlem. But the offspring of DM? Is he that stupid? Has he ever heard of Sonograms? Oh wait, TC bought his own..I guess it was just to make sure the SP Medico's were "false reporting".

DM - owner of an incredible shrinking universe...
At the bottom is a ser fac of black hole proportions, out of which all of his sanity drained years ago.

Stupid? What do mean stupid? At least 5,000 of the remaining 50,000 Scientologists will believe him. With any luck, there will still be several millionaires in the bunch. That'll keep him going for another couple of years.

Oh yes... maybe it is stupid to announce him/her at the age of three which is about when the rest of the plans will go to hell. Think you're right. It's stupid.

I keep hearing that Shelly hasn't been seen in public in years. The last post on this thread is from a year ago. Has anyone seen her since?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I keep hearing that Shelly hasn't been seen in public in years. The last post on this thread is from a year ago. Has anyone seen her since?

That is a very good question considering Miscavaige has been photo'd cavorting with a recently dead mans ex wife.

Well not cavorting, but certainly they were sharing space that most would consider personal.

There are completely unsubstantiated rumours amoung the anon of an island....

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
That is a very good question considering Miscavaige has been photo'd cavorting with a recently dead mans ex wife.

Well not cavorting, but certainly they were sharing space that most would consider personal.

There are completely unsubstantiated rumours amoung the anon of an island....
Lets hope she's still breathing...

Little Bear Victor

I haven't. That appearance at his father's funeral was the last sighting that I know of.

Now that I think of it, I might be able to reach some people who would be among the first people outside to know if she ended up out of the cult. Thanks for reminding me -- I'll see if there are any new news about her.

V