What's new

Another BFG post

Div6

Crusader
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic...=&sid=138be7fd5f170f9e8d0d2a8b175c5690#276051

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:05 pm
Post subject: [Note] MESSAGE FOR OSA & RTC
Subject description: One family member - how hard it could it be?
OSA & RTC – You are probably wondering how a video could be shot of Dave Miscavige & Tom Cruise while backstage at Starlight Cabaret on the Freewinds. How could there be ANY photographs or video footage of these things? There were only very specific high level people that could even get backstage much less shoot a video on Dave & Tom. Well I do have one word for you on that. Supercircuits!

http://www.supercircuits.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4498

See that is one problem you guys have, YOU YOURSELVES use these things and then staff start to get creative and voila!

Well, start asking yourselves how there could be videos of his conferences, meetings, personal conversations etc. Yes, and then think how much of a shit storm will be coming your way when these things are posted on the internet.

Do you even want to go there? How do you think the Scientology public will react to Dave Miscavige telling Marc Yager to “Suck on my big fat wet cock?” This could be bad. Not your average religious leader banter if you ask me.

Or how about Dave Miscavige grueling male Int Base Executives on whether or not they have fucked each other is the ass last night? This could come across a bit sideways. And how would one spin that? “Suppressive Penises?”

It also does not help that Dave Miscavige gives his digital photos & videos to F&E, they then put them on their local servers that anyone can hack into from just about anywhere on or off the Int Base. There is a plethora of photos that have been copied from there. I tell you what, just inventory what photos are on the F&E servers and that is what will end up on the Internet. I am sure there is going to be no problem of pictures of Dave Miscavige in all of these exotic places. Alaska, Caribbean, Europe, Colorado Mountains, scuba diving, mountain biking, underwater photography, soccer games, lounging around & you name it. Hell, if these pictures were all posted, you would wonder how it was that he did anything else! The ones of him at the Real Madrid games would fare well. The early David Beckham recruiting days! Anyway, be easy on Jeff Baker, he has NO IDEA that all of Dave Miscavige’s most personal moments would end up on the Internet for all to see!

Oh and to prove that this is not just about Dave, maybe you can ask Dave Miscavige if Tom Cruise would like to see the meeting he had at CCHR with all of the Scientology celebrities hit the internet. If people thought he was a bit nuts before, damn, this would sure blow them away.

As long as there is ANY connection to the Internet from that Int Base, you are going to see stuff show up. Laptops with wireless, Broadband cards, T3 lines, Wireless networks set-up by INCOMM for A/V MFG, It all provides a constant conduit of info to get out. Taking away access from everybody and then making it harder to get it not going to solve it. It did not solve any of the times it has recently been done.

It also does not help that the guys you put in charge of watching everybody are committing full time PT overts while on the Internet! You think they are going to really be watching everybody at the base when they are on the internet when there are so many more interesting things to watch! You have to come up with a better system.

To show that I am willing to deal with you and that I can keep MY word, I will show you where to find a few of these videos and photographs on your own file servers at the Int Base. You could find them yourselves, but that would take oh so long and you will NEVER look where they are. I guarantee it. The person who has these files is that last person you would expect.

When you find the files, you will find A leak to the outside world from the Int Base. So let’s talk. I only want one thing from you and you know what that is. Give it to me and I will smoke out one major leak from the Int Base for you. We will have to come up with a larger wish from my end in order to smoke out ALL of the leaks! Anyway, this is a major turning point for you guys. One of these posts will make its way to Tom or Dave. When that happens, you are sure to hear about it. And since the leak is on your side, you are most definitely going to eat a shit sandwich no matter what happens.

Oh and by the way, when you do find the leak, Dave Miscavige is going to be REALLY, REALLY pissed. So, you might want to do it well before Christmas, or else you won’t even be able to swing a 30 minute Christmas dinner this year! I actually think that Dave Miscavige will consider this the most insane betrayal his has ever experienced this lifetime!

Until next time…
BFG

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Oh my gawd. That is so fucking exciting it makes me wanna swear. That is really cool. I am really glad he is posting this crap and exposing and exposing. Thank you!!!

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can see the bloodbath that is starting right about now at the Int Base. Everyone with any internet access will be meter checked by RTC. All connections to the net will be cut once more. All digital cameras, memory cards and flash drives will be confiscated by security, last two guys in Incomm Int will be busted. Even the Internet "guardians" at OSA will be sec checked, the Gold systems guys will be as well, followed by every other division of Gold -- for who can function in modern world without some access to the net? Don't have to worry about CMOI or Exec Strata since there isn't any; LRH PPRO, Int Finance, LEC, whatever is left of them all will be gone through. And no one there will know why. That's part of the insanity: Investigate the lot, don't even tell them why. Has happened time and again. To use some of DM's favorite descriptive phrases, he is going to "drop an atom bomb on the place, set the place on fire, cremate people," etc.

But this is going to be big. I assume he will finally find out it is someone in his own office. That'll mean another round of purging of the unfit; of those who dared to question why -- or who.

The sad part is, it will be hell for many very good people. The brighter side is, it may mean another 5% of the base will be offloaded or blow, and they will finally be able to live a life. DM is singular in his effectiveness of getting rid of people, so let him do what he is best at.

Let us hope no one will lose their sanity in the process.

V

Little Bear Victor

Anyone know what "F&E" is?

Film and Equipment. That was a branch in Personal Office of LRH when he was around and took care of his personal camera equipment and photos. Now it is a department in Cine and does still photography and takes care of LRH film archives and things of that nature. Jeff Baker is the F&E I/C. He will be one of the first ones to be hit in the ethics investigation that will ensue from this. He already had a fair share from editing of the event photography to fill in the missing seats that was exposed by Arnie. And then from blowing the TC saluting DM photoshoot. That almost got him declared. So, in all likelihood, if he is found culpable in any of this, it'll be bye-bye SO for him, or hello RPF at minimum. I really like the guy. Wish I could tell him what was coming his way. I still remember vividly how he looked the day after he returned from that fateful IAS event where he blew the photo. I thought he was going to drop his body from the shame and self-abasement that ensued from that flap.

Div6

Crusader
Film and Equipment. That was a branch in Personal Office of LRH when he was around and took care of his personal camera equipment and photos. Now it is a department in Cine and does still photography and takes care of LRH film archives and things of that nature.

Thanks LBV.

This is a full court press by BFG. It wont be difficult for DM to "triangulate" the person who took the pictures, I don't think, if his recall is any good. What are the chanves the underlings try to "withhold " this from hin?

Little Bear Victor

Thanks LBV.

This is a full court press by BFG. It wont be difficult for DM to "triangulate" the person who took the pictures, I don't think, if his recall is any good. What are the chances the underlings try to "withhold " this from hin?

His memory is actually extremely good, especially when it comes to flappy things, which is of course the great majority of his life. And while the people who took the photos are not in any way related to the leaks, they will be busted anyways for good measure for being an unwitting assistance in lowering DMs repute. Of course, the reason for their post removal will be states as something completely disrelated; he doesn't want to make it that obvious. It just is, regardless.

Try to withhold what? Do you mean that OSA would try to withhold from DM that the base is leaking photos and videos? Not a chance. They'll try to make it sound a bit more acceptable, which will result in DM personally going around to find out what the situation is and coming to the conclusion that it is 100 times worse than anyone wanted him to think. So, in that way, applying the characteristics of a social personality in being reluctant to pass on bad news will result in them being toasted the same for "withholding vital information." But no, withholding something DM is likely to sooner or later find out about anyways is never a good idea if you are planning a future in Scientology.

And me telling you all this will not affect how this will go down one bit. DM does not take advice from anyone and is asthmatically allergic to any criticism of his methods of handling others.

V

Div6

Crusader
His memory is actually extremely good, especially when it comes to flappy things, which is of course the great majority of his life. And while the people who took the photos are not in any way related to the leaks, they will be busted anyways for good measure for being an unwitting assistance in lowering DMs repute. Of course, the reason for their post removal will be states as something completely disrelated; he doesn't want to make it that obvious. It just is, regardless.

Try to withhold what? Do you mean that OSA would try to withhold from DM that the base is leaking photos and videos? Not a chance. They'll try to make it sound a bit more acceptable, which will result in DM personally going around to find out what the situation is and coming to the conclusion that it is 100 times worse than anyone wanted him to think. So, in that way, applying the characteristics of a social personality in being reluctant to pass on bad news will result in them being toasted the same for "withholding vital information." But no, withholding something DM is likely to sooner or later find out about anyways is never a good idea if you are planning a future in Scientology.

And me telling you all this will not affect how this will go down one bit. DM does not take advice from anyone and is asthmatically allergic to any criticism of his methods of handling others.

V

Well, in a way it is all predictable. There is no way in hell DM will allow himself to be "blackmailed", so no relative release for BFG. Is he likely to punish BFG's familial member? I hope not, but I could see him going Type 3 if video of him berating juniors in the manner described is leaked....

Last edited:

Little Bear Victor

Well, in a way it is all predictable. There is no way in hell DM will allow himself to be "blackmailed", so no relative release for BFG. Is he likely to pubish BFG's familial member? I hope not, but I could see him going Type 3 if video of him berating juniors in the manner described is leaked....

You're right. He will not do it the easy and obvious way as that would mean he would have to admit he was wrong. Which is deadly per LRH tech...

The family member was already offloaded from the base to some other SO base or org, so not likely he/she will be punished.

The technical term for it is Type 3 Expanded.

Björkist

Very interesting, however, I sense something quite weird going on.

Harmless videos of people clapping with the hint (or promise) of "other" videos.

Why not just come out with one or two (even segments) to really show one's hand?

Now though, it will be near impossible to get anything that might exist out...unless the files do exist and have already been leaked and stored.

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Oh...BFG posted this on the 9th on OCMB. Looks like we are in for some more stories...

"This is to let you all know that BFG will be posting over 200 individual factual "incidents" that have occurred at the Int Base over the last 20 years. Many or all will involve "secret" and "hush-hush" items that many Int Base staff did not even know took place. Many will explain mysterious events that took place in orgs far from the Int Base. Many will document the insanity you all have heard of on these boards.

All of these stories will eventually be available in book form, but the Clambake boards deserve to read them first.

Included in these will be:

"Marc & Guillaume - Bunkbed Buddies - A Love Story"

"Int Basers - You Can Call Me Sir!"

"Dave Crams for Medical Exam or Court Case"

"What Do You Mean All of the Time Capsules Have to be Re-Done????"

"Black in PAC - an Int Base Dream"

"In Gilman Hot Springs, When it Rains, it Pours - Lower Condition Assignments"

First up is "Musical Chairs - Dave Teaches Int a Lesson"

Until next time...
BFG"

Yeehaw....

Little Bear Victor

Very interesting, however, I sense something quite weird going on.

Harmless videos of people clapping with the hint (or promise) of "other" videos.

Why not just come out with one or two (even segments) to really show one's hand?

Now though, it will be near impossible to get anything that might exist out...unless the files do exist and have already been leaked and stored.

Yes, something very weird and unusual is going on, if you're used to the "beautiful perfection" of Scientology theory and Church PR presentations as the source of information: The truth about it's practice at the very top is coming out.

Just wait and see.

You think DM considers this harmless? Everything in his life is top secret and taking behind-the-scenes footage of him is the last thing he ever wants to see. Sorry, let me correct that: Everything about his behind-the-scenes life is top secret. He has a public life that is the image that you see at events, which is the only thing he wants seen, and that's not top secret.

BTW: If you follow the link to the PhotoBucket location the video is stored at, you can see another "harmless" clip from the same occasion.

It is not that difficult to leak information out of the base, as long as you have at least one insider working for you who has access to the base computer network. That's about all it takes. As BFG said, some of the F&E servers are accessible from anywhere on the network, especially if you know what you are doing. Computer security isn't one of the most well-known subjects at Int. You could easily assume that is why two of the four Incomm personnel on the base are already in the Hall (But only assume, since no general briefing was given as to why they ended up there.)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Actually, this "harmless" video was taken covertly in the one place on Planet Earth were D.M. is supposed to have complete and total control and 100% loyal Scientology OT's, almost certainly by one of the VIII's, too.

There could hardly be anything that would make him feel more insecure I reckon, because if he could be surveilled there, there is literally noplace someone might not have recorded him.

BFG knows what he is doing. He is purposefully missing *EVERY* withhold DM has from the Scientology Public. I think he may be trying to drive Miscaviage into a full psychotic break.

Yup. I agree.

Little Bear Victor

Actually, this "harmless" video was taken covertly in the one place on Planet Earth were D.M. is supposed to have complete and total control and 100% loyal Scientology OT's, almost certainly by one of the VIII's, too.

There could hardly be anything that would make him feel more insecure I reckon, because if he could be surveilled there, there is literally noplace someone might not have recorded him.

BFG knows what he is doing. He is purposefully missing *EVERY* withhold DM has from the Scientology Public. I think he may be trying to drive Miscavige into a full psychotic break.

Exactly. And this video was shot by someone standing right behind his personal communicator -- the one who records every order he gives on a portable digital recorder for them to be typed and distributed to the recipients of the orders -- that's the woman with short black hair at the right side in the frame.

Thus, it might have been shot by someone right from his office.

So much for harmless.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Pinhole cameras everywhere!

DM's security guards may have to flatten some buttons.. Shirtbuttons that looks voluminous. :nervous:

How small can cameras be made these days? - Could we have the proverbial 'fly on the wall' being a camera? - There was an SF movie (don't recall the name), about a reporter who had his right eye replaced with a videocam that looked exactly like the eye.

Heh! - Even L.Rum Hubturd digged these miniature cameras and the wonderful 'intelligence' to be had. In his novel 'Battlefield Earth' he envisions cameras so small as to be nearly impossible to find.

Is 'reality' catching up?

My gawd! - I think DM has to rely on metered sec-checks to find out who's shooting footage of him for the Letterman Show..

And that I find absolutely hilarious.. I made my stoopid needle do what I needed it to do when I was still in. That ability was very much needed.. A survival trait you couldn't do without. I imagine that anyone on staff for some time learns how to.

:blink:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
DM's security guards may have to flatten some buttons.. Shirtbuttons that looks voluminous. :nervous:

How small can cameras be made these days? - Could we have the proverbial 'fly on the wall' being a camera? - There was an SF movie (don't recall the name), about a reporter who had his right eye replaced with a videocam that looked exactly like the eye.

Heh! - Even L.Rum Hubturd digged these miniature cameras and the wonderful 'intelligence' to be had. In his novel 'Battlefield Earth' he envisions cameras so small as to be nearly impossible to find.

Is 'reality' catching up?

My gawd! - I think DM has to rely on metered sec-checks to find out who's shooting footage of him for the Letterman Show..

And that I find absolutely hilarious.. I made my stoopid needle do what I needed it to do when I was still in. That ability was very much needed.. A survival trait you couldn't do without. I imagine that anyone on staff for some time learns how to.

:blink:

I discovered that if I clenched my bum cheeks for a while then released them at the right time I could F/N :D