What's new

Federal Senate Inquiry into the CofS, called for, in Australian Parliament tonight

Carmel

Crusader
In Parliament tonight, Senator Xenophon called for a Senate Inquiry into the Church of Scientology, and gave his reasons why.

When the hansard (transcript) of Senator Xenophon's speech to the Senate (which was bloody awesome :thumbsup:) is available, we'll post it.

And, media will follow tomorrow, so stay tuned! :happydance:

:cheers2: :party: :coolwink:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
A fantastic blow for freedom has been struck - I was totally blown away by his speech and it seemed like the whole Senate were too.

No sleep for OSA ANZO tonight.

Probably for the next few weeks actually.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
My love & thanks to all of you who have stood up and said it like it was.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for you.

I heard the speech. I had tears.

My thanks to the Senator.

Love to all on this big night.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
What's that rumble!? - It's like stampeding bisons in the morning fog, unseen yet.. Making the ground shake! (Recall the scene in 'Dances With Wolves)

Better issue an avalance warning! - If there's time!!!

:omg:

Doom

Lurking.
Carmel delivers a mike tyson style upper cut to the CofS

Oh yeah, Kicked it out of the park and set the ball on fire. The shit is going to come down from up lines big time.:shithitfan: C' mon ANZO Lets clear this sector first.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Supra

Patron
Don't F$@# with Carmel I said

Well done Carmel.
I look back at the meetings I had with church officials in the past and how I said:
"If you want to fix ANZO, confront the injustice done to the Underwoods"

And of course they never did. The lies and crimes were kept hidden and now the roof is falling down on CoS.

Seek to live with the truth ! It's the best way!

If you are an OSA terminal reading this, do yourself a favour and have a cognition.

Once again, well done Carmel. :)

mate

Patron Meritorious
Carmel, you are a gem. An absolutely brilliant piece of organisation. Congratulations to the Schofields and Dethridges and Arron and of course, the Underwoods, for the courage they have shown in exposing the criminal activities of the Corporation of Scientology. I look forward to the media coverage.

David.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is sooooo exciting! I can feel the wheels of justice turning. Finally! :buzzin:

Carmel, you did an awesome job. Thank-you so much to everyone who participated. Crack open that well deserved bottle of champagne. :hifive: :cheers2:

OSA, perhaps I can feed you a cognition since you don't seem to be capable of seeing it for yourself. This is what happens when you treat people badly and participate in human rights abuses. :stickpoke: Have a nice week. Let me know if you decide that covering up crimes, forcing people to have abortions, and reverse auditing is not the best way to spend your life.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
In Parliament tonight, Senator Xenophon called for a Senate Inquiry into the Church of Scientology, and gave his reasons why.

When the hansard (transcript) of Senator Xenophon's speech to the Senate (which was bloody awesome :thumbsup:) is available, we'll post it.

And, media will follow tomorrow, so stay tuned! :happydance:

:cheers2: :party: :coolwink:

Well done Carmel,
Staying tuned for the next episode.
Love
James

Hatshepsut

Crusader
What's that rumble!? - It's like stampeding bisons in the morning fog, unseen yet.. Making the ground shake! (Recall the scene in 'Dances With Wolves)

Better issue an avalance warning! - If there's time!!!

:omg:

I sat in the fifth row of a widescreen theatre. I thought bison were extinct!:ohmy: and that I was seein the best CGI ever! :duh:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
C'mon Aussie exes. Let's keep the pressure on. There are demonstrations in Sydney and in Melbourne this Saturday. :protest:

Exes have a huge impact at demonstrations. So come along and reach out to your friends still inside. It will make a difference. Especially if we turn up in force. :missyou:

Oh, and did I mention it is great fun!
:rickroll:

Sydney: Meet 11:00 am at Belmore Park right across from Central Station, Sat 21 Nov. See you there.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
My love & thanks to all of you who have stood up and said it like it was.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for you.

I heard the speech. I had tears.

My thanks to the Senator.

Love to all on this big night.

^^^ What sally said.

Huge, HUGE, kudos and thanks to all of you who spoke out. Every one of you made a difference tonight.

Here's hoping lots of staff now blow.