What's new

Every Critic needs to read this

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
awwww. poor flashgordon.

Maybe the troll is attempting to reform? Crazier things have happened.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are there really critics out there who actually still take OSA seriously? ... for real?

Me! :D

go check out the tinfoil on my "meeting with OSA" thread on WhyWeProtest.

You certainly seemed to display an immune-to-the-OSA attitude against which some of us warned you on the ESMB thread about your meeting with OSA. Even referring to warnings as "tinfoil" shows just the sort of over confident attitude that OSA will exploit if and when you meet them. :yes:

It appears Hubbard's black tech that the OSA uses is failing, but that doesn't mean OSA are dead and ineffective yet.

Until the beast is slain, treat it as a wounded animal that might strike dangerously back. Take appropriate steps to make it even less effective, but don't assume it is rendered impotent yet.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Until the beast is slain, treat it as a wounded animal that might strike dangerously back. Take appropriate steps to make it even less effective, but don't assume it is rendered impotent yet.

This is true. Marty Rathbun stated that the church of scientology has a billion dollars in their war chest.

The more public and staff that leave the church means that the ones left will be the most dedicated.

Dear reader,

Please go back and read the original article posted. It is very important that you understand the tricks OSA uses to silence critics and criticism of the church of scientology.

Thank you

Flash

He-man

Hero extraordinary
This is true. Marty Rathbun stated that the church of scientology has a billion dollars in their war chest.

The more public and staff that leave the church means that the ones left will be the most dedicated.

Dear reader,

Please go back and read the original article posted. It is very important that you understand the tricks OSA uses to silence critics and criticism of the church of scientology.

Thank you

Flash

My Hero. :blush:

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious

Thank you

Flash

Can I ask you a question, what kind of tricks do scientologists use to silence criticisms of scientology?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Don't make me come over there and slap you He-Man!

Bitey, jus' leave the two alone. He-man's got his Flashy, I've got my Atalanty (who, I might add, unlike Flashy, DOES respond to ME, ya understand? MEMEME), what more is needed for a happy end? Oh, now I know! I'm sure we'll find you a cute little troll to play with very very soon.

byte301

Crusader
Bitey, jus' leave the two alone. He-man's got his Flashy, I've got my Atalanty (who, I might add, unlike Flashy, DOES respond to ME, ya understand? MEMEME), what more is needed for a happy end? Oh, now I know! I'm sure we'll find you a cute little troll to play with very very soon.

Okay then. Just make sure it's got at least half a brain this time, k?:coolwink:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear reader,

Thank you

Flash

Please don't recruit any of my posts as support for your pro-Hubbard anti-CofS troll-fest!

Your heroes, Hubbard, Rathbun and Rinder (with the help of Earlier Similars like Gaiman and MSH) are the architects of that of which you appear to warn us.

I'm reminded of Nancy Many's accounts of what happened when David Mayo went Indie and how the CofS immediately put her and at least two others as agents in the "enemy" Mayo camp, pretending to be anti CofS.

OSA games are just that - silly little games. Who knows which of the newly Indies are plants from the CofS? Who cares? They are downstat!

OSA leave now! Turn Government informer and protect yourselves, quickly before you get caught with criminal hands - it's nearly too late! LEAVE NOW! :yes:

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
does any one have a reference for the "always attack, never defend" doctrine?

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Peace is bought with an exchange of advantage, so make the advantage and then settle. Don't ever defend. Always attack. Don't ever do nothing. Unexpected attacks in the rear of the enemy's front ranks work best." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, "Department of Governmental Affairs", 15 Aug 1960

having to always compulsively "be at cause" is a sign of abberation, and of being very low on "the effect scale".

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Okay then. Just make sure it's got at least half a brain this time, k?:coolwink:

At least half a brain? My, are you greedy. What are you, a zombie? Half a brain, geez, where would I find that? But you know what? Atalanty seems to be quite a robust chew-toy, and being the good guy that I am, I'm always willing to share. If you promise not to break her, I'll let you have a bite or two. Now how does that sound?