What's new

Fiona is loved.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Both my wife and I have been "out" since February 2009, we have posted much of that story already. I am starting this thread kind of like a blog if you like, this will be a day by day journal of entries showing our efforts to gain access to my wife's daughter Fiona Peachey.
After many months of trying to get Fiona to come home for a visit Fiona told her mum that "she didn't want her to call her any more that our only terminal was IJC" that we "had to stop all our attacks" this was in September this year, since then her mums calls have been blocked. Various and many are the excuses as to why she is not available. This is disconnection I see it's destructiveness, there is not an hour of the day which passes without Fiona coming to mind or conversation. My wife is distraught, often I find her in tears the longer this continues the harder it is.

Well we won't disconnect, we and all of our extended family members are telephoning, within the space of an hour this morning CMO HCO at Flag had no less than 6 calls from family here in Aussie. Eventually Fiona called her grand-parents to reassure them she was "well and happy". This was the first phone call from her since September.

We have been told by a "Kathy" who is in OSA there that it is "Fionas choice regards communicating with her mum or not" this is not the church enforcing disconnection...BULLSHIT!

We are keeping telephone logs of our calls, who said what etc... I will update this thread as those calls are made.

What am I trying to show?

HOW FAMILY FRIENDLY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IS. THIS IS YOUR FRIEND IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. THIS IS THE BASTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Yesterday 22nd November 2009 Fiona's sister called CMO at Flag and spoke to reception there, she was kept on hold for 5 minutes eventually this person comes back to the phone and tells her Fiona is in a meeting but the message will be given to her. Fiona did not return the call.

23rd November 8.20 am I called and was put on hold for 10 minutes, reception comes back and tells me she could not find her, that she tried her mobile phone number but that it must be in a poor reception area of the building. I left a message for Fiona to call home, this person said that Fiona's grandparents had called, "did they get to speak to her?" I enquired, "no".

A little later Liz gets this email from Fiona:

Sent: Sunday, 22 November 2009 8:47 AM
To: Liz Anderson
Subject:

Dear Mum,
I hear that you have been calling as well as James, Jordan and Ma & Da. I am writing to you now to let you know that what I said in September still stands.

Just to let you know that I am doing very well here and you have nothing to worry about.
Love, Fiona

After seeing Aaron Saxton's vids it really came home to me, this is what they are doing to us and to Fiona.

James

Outethicsofficer

Sent: Sunday, 22 November 2009 8:58 AM
To: 'CECCW'
Subject: RE: Fiona Peachey

Dear Fiona

That may be the case between you and me. However, not with the rest of your extended family, they also love you and miss you. So are you being forced to disconnect from everyone then?

Believe us Fiona it will not end here!!!!

We love you and we want to have a family relationship with you as does the rest of your family.

All my love

Mum

Last edited:

Opter

James and Liz.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

My heart goes out for you.

I also understand much better what is happening with Fiona,after watching Aaron's videos. It is pure evil and so sad.

Opter

Carmel

Crusader
Hang in there guys.....I don't know how you can reach Fiona, besides going to Clearwater and physically extracting her (I'm aware that she may hate ya for that, and I get why ya haven't made that call).

However, there is hope........ let's go for exposing the CofS, in Oz and worldwide, so many wake up and so the CofS can't continue to restrict real communication, as they have been for decades now.

Hopefully, it won't be long, and Fiona willl be free to look and see, and be back in your arms, along with all the other kids who have been trapped by the CofS, again in their parents arms.

Shit guys, hang in there.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Good thing you are doing, never give up, some day she will need you guys more than ever I think.

Consensus

Patron with Honors
I am saddened by your story, but pleased as piss at the way you're handling it. With any luck, your wife and her daughter will be reunited within the year. In years past, victims of disconnection have felt defeated and given up. Because of this, later victims had no support system, no case studies to emulate. In the last two years, there have been a few cases of people standing up to the cult, threatening bad PR, and - as a result - being allowed some small amount of time with their loved ones.
The fact that the disconnection policy is horrible-PR has forced the cult to deny it happens. This also makes proof of it very poisonous to the cult. They're providing you that proof. Use it to gain access to your loved one.

While seeing her again (and ultimately, imo, freeing her from the cult) should be your primary aim, go about it in such a way that future families can 'stand on the shoulders of giants' and get further. Document your efforts. Be public. Help others see what does and does not work. Help others know that they are not the only ones facing this tough situation. And - with any luck - you can be a shining example that this horrible injustice can be made right.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Liz and James,

I have done a bit of living the past couple of years. What did I learn (besides which brand of tissues hurt my nose & eyes the least to wipe away the tears/snot)?

That love is the most powerful amazing kick-arse, concrete-cutting, healing force.

Love is more powerful than pain. More powerful that a cult called scientology. More powerful than anything you care to name.

I so don't want to sound all hippy-trippy here but this is really what I learnt from my pain and the very dark place I was in.

So...

I send my love to Fiona. :flowers:

And Liz and James...from my heart I give you my unconditional love.

:hug:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
My heart goes out to you, your wife, and your family. You have all of my respect for fighting for your daughter.

I'm hopeful because you are from Australia and things are heating up there, to say the least. It may be that if you contact the police or government there that the COS will back off, and allow your family and Fiona to really communicate, in order to avoid more bad publicity in Australia. Have you contacted Senator Nick Xenophon? If not, you may wish to do so.

I posted this over at WWP to give Anonymous more of an idea of what they are fighting against, and what they are fighting for. I also did so in the hope that maybe, just maybe, someone may come over here and contact you and otherwise help.

WWP: Fiona is loved

/

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hey Liz and James,

I have done a bit of living the past couple of years. What did I learn (besides which brand of tissues hurt my nose & eyes the least to wipe away the tears/snot)?

That love is the most powerful amazing kick-arse, concrete-cutting, healing force.

Love is more powerful than pain. More powerful that a cult called scientology. More powerful than anything you care to name.

I so don't want to sound all hippy-trippy here but this is really what I learnt from my pain and the very dark place I was in.

So...

I send my love to Fiona. :flowers:

And Liz and James...from my heart I give you my unconditional love.

:hug:

Ah you have the words that seem to have deserted me today. :)

Yes, yes....

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
My heart goes out to you, your wife, and your family. You have all of my respect for fighting for your daughter.

I'm hopeful because you are from Australia and things are heating up there, to say the least. It may be that if you contact the police or government there that the COS will back off, and allow your family and Fiona to really communicate, in order to avoid more bad publicity in Australia. Have you contacted Senator Nick Xenophon? If not, you may wish to do so.

I posted this over at WWP to give Anonymous more of an idea of what they are fighting against, and what they are fighting for. I also did so in the hope that maybe, just maybe, someone may come over here and contact you and otherwise help.

WWP: Fiona is loved

/

Sorry to reply to my own post, but wanted to make one more suggestion, and wanted it to get noticed.

If enough pressure is applied in Australia perhaps the COS will determine Fiona is a "security risk" at Flag and send her back to Australia. I've heard of this working before.

/

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Sorry to reply to my own post, but wanted to make one more suggestion, and wanted it to get noticed.

If enough pressure is applied in Australia perhaps the COS will determine Fiona is a "security risk" at Flag and send her back to Australia. I've heard of this working before.

/

I think for that to happen something like the police have to hound them "at" flag. I don´t see flag letting someone go for a flap on another continent.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
I think for that to happen something like the police have to hound them "at" flag. I don´t see flag letting someone go for a flap on another continent.
I respectfully disagree. The COS is facing a shit storm of bad press in Australia. If this story gets in the newspapers there, I could see DM or someone at Flag saying, "Send her home!"

Also, if it gets in the newspapers in Australia, there is a chance it could be picked up in the U.S. (perhaps the St. Petersburg Times), which would increase the likelihood of the COS finding her a "security risk" or bad publicity at Flag, and sending her home.

/

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
And they say they don't enforce disconection. BULLSHIT! pardon my french. Keep on doing what you have been doing and dont give up hope.

Love

Bob

Kutta

love to James, Liz, Jordan, and KATHY. I think it could well be very effective what you are doing James: putting it out in the public eyes every phone call and every excuse and denial.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Are there any pictures of Fiona?

Good question from WWP:
Are there any pictures of Fiona?
Even if there are, I understand it is a matter of judgment; of balancing privacy vs. effectiveness. If people know what she looks like, someone may spot her at Flag or elsewhere and be able to provide information. Just a thought.

Also, FWIW, "_Bruce_" is "Anon" name of the day at WWP. There is on one "_Bruce_." Everyone who is posting truly anonymously at WWP (as opposed to pseudonymously like me) appears as "_Bruce_."