What's new

Bob Adams, Vice President of CofS Int, coming to Oz

Carmel

Crusader
Here's a BMO which Spirited got a hold of, to the Melbourne field:

A Special Address from Mr Bob Adams, Vice President of the Church:

Dear Fellow Scientologist:

I am the Vice President of the Church of Scientology. In a few days I will be joining you for a very important occasion. Together we are all fundraising for the Melbourne Ideal Org. This is your org and it needs to be completed and open for the benefit not just of Victorians, but all Australians.

I consider it a great honour to be invited to come to Australia and join you in this special evening of esprit de corps and a huge advance toward our goal of greater freedom from oppression and tyranny and clearing Australia and Earth.

Now, Melbourne staff and field have a planet-wide reputation to protect. I am coming to ensure you make this the best-ever fundraiser to protect your reputation amongst the rest of the orgs. It will all be recorded on video to take back to show Americans, Canadians, South Africans, Brits and Italians how fundraising is really done! The Tone Level has to be up in the stars!

Event Calendar:

Briefing Event with Vice President of Church of Scientology International - Saturday 28/11/09, 7:30pm, @ Moonee Valley Race Course.

Event - details to be confirmed... - On weekend of 5/12/09 & 6/12/09, details to be announced.

Celebration Event - Saturday 12/12/09, venue to be announced.

I am very much an American, born in California. I was a professional American football player for 8 years, ages ago. But my wife was born in Melbourne, raised in Perth and is a third generation Scientologist. She is trying hard to convert me to the Australian culture. Language first, then Vegemite. Aussies are a determined lot I tell you, and that is a real plus point!

I really want you to attend the Ideal Org fundraiser on November 28th. I want to meet you face to face. Of course, you know that to make this target you and every Scientologist must keep your eyes on the mountain, intend it to happen and never ever quit. I am coming to help expand your reach. You know what the greatest good for the greater number of dynamics is all about. We are counting on you. Your children and future children are counting on you.

Sure it is not easy; yet, Australians know what suppression of the Scientology religion is better than any other Scientologists on the planet, including Germany and Russia. Seventeen years of hiding out, three government inquiries. Now you are so close to this target. Let’s roll up our sleeves and roll out the red carpet and get it done! Just close your eyes and imagine the greatness of having your own Ideal Org. Wow, that is a key out!

You know by now that a Senator in the Australian government has taken up a position against us. He is only a mouthpiece for the real bad guys attempting to inflame the public and turn others against us. Why? Because we are expanding!

This attack is no accident, but it will pass, like all others have. Yahoo did a poll today. The poll was: “Do you think the media is unfair to Scientology.” The poll shows 19% say no, but 81%, over 140,000 of those polled agree that the media is unfair towards us. We can all take that as a win that so many ordinary people see through the media hype! The tide is turning, but only by keeping the heat on will we prevail.

There is only one answer and that is to throw it back into their faces with wins and expansion. The best defense is a great offense, and building Ideal Orgs is just that. Nothing offends an SP like seeing us expand. And nothing symbolizes expansion more than putting up an Ideal Org in their face. Nothing does!

LRH states in HCOPL The Theory of Scientology Organizations, Vol 0, page 115, “They know us by our MEST.” Our Ideal Orgs are just absolutely so beautiful they impress presidents and queens. However, they are so functional, they produce releases and Clears faster than ever before. The lines are right, the atmosphere is theta and aesthetic, and sanity reigns. It has to be felt to be believed.

The primary reason an SP goes berserk, is because they cannot stand to see us winning, they go hysterical. In HCOB 19 September 1960, LRH says, “Be gratified, their hysteria is our index of win, nothing less.”

And we are winning; the enemies are falling on their swords in the light of truth. Their house of cards is about to collapse. This is our time, our opportunity to make it fall faster and harder. Their fraud, lies and deceit will end.

Join me and the officers and staff of the Melbourne Org for an in depth OSA International briefing and an evening of fun and excitement. I can’t wait!

Much Love,

Bob Adams
Vice President
Church of Scientology International

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Robotic, wouldn't you say?

Same tired, old LRH platitudes about getting attacked because of expansion.

I guess, "What got the stats up will get the stats up"? But that one is tired, too.

Carmel

Crusader
I wonder if the Melbourne field will realise that it's another reg event. Crikey dick! :eyeroll:

What a classic! I also wonder if he's going to do an event in Sydney...... Maybe not, speaking to a Taiwanese public, prolly isn't his bag.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Bob's Blurb: The poll was: “Do you think the media is unfair to Scientology.” The poll shows 19% say no, but 81%, over 140,000 of those polled agree that the media is unfair towards us.

Actually Bob, I think you'll find that the poll question was "Do you think scientology is judged unfairly?" and for days before the OSA bots hit the wires and started loading the poll it was running pretty much the reverse percentages. The 81% who voted "yes" are actually a VERY small but obviously dedicated group who represent a fraction of a percent of the actual real people who voted on that poll.

Is a manufactured win the same as a real win?
Please account for the 36,463 people who voted "No", that's a hell of a LOT of people, Bob.
Let's be sure to ask Bob about that when he arrives Downunder.

minnie

Patron with Honors
"I consider it a great honour...

I am very much an American, born in California."

I may be a bit picky but his non-American spelling of "honour" stood out for me :p I wonder who really wrote the promo...

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Here's an interesting leak...now why would he be busy? Handing over some hats there while the BigWigs come to raise the money? :coolwink:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/leak-cyrus-needs-help-non-scientology-programs-57160/

Subject: activation!
Received: Sunday, 22 November, 2009, 9:53 PM

Hi guys! I'm going to be pretty flat out the next few weeks, so if you can help. Please let me know.

We need people activated especially in the 4th Dynamic campaigns. Please pass the word to anyone who you think will pick up the ball and run with it!

We of course are talking about Human Rights, Anti-drug, the Way to Happiness, CCHR and VM.

Love,

Cyrus

Spirited

Patron with Honors
"I really want you to attend the Ideal Org fundraiser on November 28th. I want to meet you face to face. Of course, you know that to make this target you and every Scientologist must keep your eyes on the mountain, intend it to happen and never ever quit. I am coming to help expand your reach. You know what the greatest good for the greater number of dynamics is all about. We are counting on you. Your children and future children are counting on you."

yeah they know its a fundraiser for the ideal org. he mentions it. the target blew out dramatically from the original figure of $8 mil or so when this whole thing started, someone else may have exact figure?? and it blew out big time to $20mil over time. now they are chasing the last of it apparently which is another $1.8 mil needed for furnishings etc. the $1.8 mil that they are chasing will bring the total to $20 mil. apparently this is the last of it.
originally the sale of the russell st org was supposed to pay for all furnishings stuff. dont know what happened to that.
its outrageous considering the new org isnt even in a good location.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
"I really want you to attend the Ideal Org fundraiser on November 28th. I want to meet you face to face. Of course, you know that to make this target you and every Scientologist must keep your eyes on the mountain, intend it to happen and never ever quit. I am coming to help expand your reach. You know what the greatest good for the greater number of dynamics is all about. We are counting on you. Your children and future children are counting on you."

yeah they know its a fundraiser for the ideal org. he mentions it. the target blew out dramatically from the original figure of $8 mil or so when this whole thing started, someone else may have exact figure?? and it blew out big time to $20mil over time. now they are chasing the last of it apparently which is another $1.8 mil needed for furnishings etc. the $1.8 mil that they are chasing will bring the total to $20 mil. apparently this is the last of it.
originally the sale of the russell st org was supposed to pay for all furnishings stuff. dont know what happened to that.
its outrageous considering the new org isnt even in a good location.

Location, location, location.. maybe not the right location for Scientology but what are the property values and the potential for increase.
This is property that now belongs to DM, and that is all it is. :thumbsup:

Spirited

Patron with Honors
Location, location, location.. maybe not the right location for Scientology but what are the property values and the potential for increase.
This is property that now belongs to DM, and that is all it is. :thumbsup:
yes very true and a big lie to show pretended expansion.

Ladybird

Everything from the baseboards to the flooring and the desks and curtains and mouldings and painting and everything will be done by Sea Org RPF labor.

The only things the cult will pay for are electrical and stuff that requires an inspection. Rest assured that plenty of palms will be greased in that procedure also.

And then when the property value has been increased by slave labor the cult will charge the very org staff and public to pay rent for the building they paid for.

OHTEEATE

C'mon BOB!

Do you mean" Come on down, and have the last few dollars squeezed out through whatever orifice is still functioning"? Horse Shit! If you think worldwide derision and disgust is going to work in your favor, even a little, guess again. If you think governments are going to begin fawning over your social programs and shower you with money, guess again. Your first mistake was to think all the people who are your critics are SPs. Church policy makes enemies. Determined ones. Get used to it.

OHTEEATE

not an American

"I consider it a great honour...

I am very much an American, born in California."

I may be a bit picky but his non-American spelling of "honour" stood out for me :p I wonder who really wrote the promo...

Not an American, probably. Americans do not generally like Vegemite, either. We can learn to say "Mate" and "Too right" but that's about as far as she goes.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Here's an interesting leak...now why would he be busy? Handing over some hats there while the BigWigs come to raise the money? :coolwink:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/leak-cyrus-needs-help-non-scientology-programs-57160/

Subject: activation!
Received: Sunday, 22 November, 2009, 9:53 PM

Hi guys! I'm going to be pretty flat out the next few weeks, so if you can help. Please let me know.

We need people
activated especially in the 4th Dynamic campaigns. Please pass the word to anyone who you think will pick up the ball and run with it!

We of course are talking about Human Rights, Anti-drug, the Way to Happiness, CCHR and VM.

Love,

Cyrus

:omg:

That is sad but quite funny ... they are going to 'promote' ... (outflow) they actually think they are in 'emergency' ... poor deluded souls.

:p

Er guys, sorry to tell you but the condition may be a little lower than that ... you might want to glance at 'confusion' and save a lot of money on 'outflow' (most of which ends up in the garbage without even being opened).

:coolwink:

Just sit quietly and 'find out where YOU are' ...

:carryon: