What's new

Emma has her own page on RFW!!

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
MAJOR crime of omission by OSA - note that they did NOT say that Emma hosts this web site! Why did they not include it -- because I'm sure the reader's first reaction would be to visit that very web site! No such thing as "the whole truth..." huh?

I think you hit the nail on the head.
Especially when their "evidence" is quotes from a chat room that all were posted on one day almost two years ago.

Why did they wait so long?
Could it have something to do with all the bad media and threats of an "investigation" in Australia?
And the recent news that the New Jersey (?) Anonymous individual was given a one year jail sentence?

If it hadn't been for ESMB would all those ex-Scientologists have gotten together to protest/write letters and get Senator Xenophon interested?

Tigger

byte301

Crusader
I think you hit the nail on the head.
Especially when their "evidence" is quotes from a chat room that all were posted on one day almost two years ago.

Why did they wait so long?
Could it have something to do with all the bad media and threats of an "investigation" in Australia?
And the recent news that the New Jersey (?) Anonymous individual was given a one year jail sentence?

If it hadn't been for ESMB would all those ex-Scientologists have gotten together to protest/write letters and get Senator Xenophon interested?

Tigger

To the best of my knowledge that guy wasn't an anon. No one knows him on wwp at all. No one had ever heard of him.

I think it's because of the Aussie's. A lot of them are on here. OSA probably thinks Emma masterminded the whole Xenophon thing. :yes:

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>

Exactly, Tigger! Without ESMB we wouldn't have had the same degree of change in mindset, the knowledge, the resources, the support, and a whole lot more to help make this thing happen - Emma certainly deserves this honourable status! :giggle: :party:

Still, for the CofS, it's too little too late. If they had any sense or smarts, they would have given Emma her RFW page long ago......Aussie scios have been flocking to ESMB all year, and then leaving the CofS in droves. But then, having a site like RFW shows that they have little sense, because time and time again it's just acts as another footbullet for them. :duh: - All good in our books! :happydance:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
superspemma.jpg

This made me LOL. Seriously, that is fucking funny.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It just makes me feel like I'm evil. :clapping:

And it makes me want to do evil things.

Emma ----->:stone:<-----Scientology

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It just makes me feel like I'm evil. :clapping:

And it makes me want to do evil things.

Emma ----->:stone:<-----Scientology

I'm sure that this final acknowledgment makes you finally feel like YOU.

I am so happy for you.

You are finally recognized for who you really are: NOTHING HAVING TO DO WITH THE ARTIFICIAL PERSONALITY OF SCIENTOLOGY!

You.

Yourself.

Congratulations, my dear.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Exactly, Tigger! Without ESMB we wouldn't have had the same degree of change in mindset, the knowledge, the resources, the support, and a whole lot more to help make this thing happen - Emma certainly deserves this honourable status! :giggle: :party:

Still, for the CofS, it's too little too late. If they had any sense or smarts, they would have given Emma her RFW page long ago......Aussie scios have been flocking to ESMB all year, and then leaving the CofS in droves. But then, having a site like RFW shows that they have little sense, because time and time again it's just acts as another footbullet for them. :duh: - All good in our books! :happydance:

Yes! :thumbsup: Thank goodness for Emma and this board. What a long way I've come because of it. :yes:

Lynn

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
RFW makes me think of "Bizarro World."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro_World

Concept

In the Bizarro world of "Htrae" ("Earth" spelled backwards), society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!". In one episode, for example, a salesman is doing a brisk trade selling Bizarro bonds: "Guaranteed to lose money for you". Later, the mayor appoints Bizarro No. 1 to investigate a crime, "Because you are stupider than the entire Bizarro police force put together". This is intended and taken as a great compliment.

RFW, intended to be a Hall of Shame, is actually a Hall of Fame. Emma, you have achieved legendary status! :hattip:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Wait a minute. This pic looks all wrong!
Didn't Taanstaafl say that Emma has a big butt?

And, BTW, Taanstaafl didn't even get banned for saying that. <snicker>

Yes....

If I recall correctly he said that along with the great wall of China, it was one of the few objects visable from the moon.

I haven't forgotten.

He thinks I have.

But no.:whistling:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Yes....

If I recall correctly he said that along with the great wall of China, it was one of the few objects visable from the moon.

I haven't forgotten.

He thinks I have.

But no.:whistling:

Yeah... well, you should punish him. Maybe rape? <snicker>
Oh, oops, he might like that.

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Firstly, how the hell did they get hold of a private photo to superimpose DM's head on my body?! :grouch:

Secondly, I don't think my left shoulder in the RFW photo is getting the recognition it deserves. :melodramatic: My left shoulder BTs demand some kind of acknowledgement.

Thirdly, since Rinder has barely commented since getting out, why the hell would they antagonise him by giving him his own page? :confused2: If anyone can hurt them Rinder can, although possibly not without incriminating himself.

Dumb fucks.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Firstly, how the hell did they get hold of a private photo to superimpose DM's head on my body?! :grouch:

Secondly, I don't think my left shoulder in the RFW photo is getting the recognition it deserves. :melodramatic: My left shoulder BTs demand some kind of acknowledgement.

Just shut up and perform. What's the matter with you anyway? :D
Jeesh!