What's new

Aaron Saxton: Shocking truth behind the Xenu story

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks, LB. Ya, I re-listened to the 2nd vid. CRAZY stuff, huh? How could ANY SO Member STAY after listening to these vids now, huh? (I know, I know, some of them that do watch these.. they'll simply 'disagree' with them, 'deny' them, 'justify' them, blablablaaaa :eyeroll: )

I agree WO, that's why there are so many XSO around here saying "DUH :duh::duh::duh: WTF was I thinking???" I still haven't figured it out, but I am sure a degree of hypnosis and psychological manipulation and abuse were involved.

Hubbard did say a few anti-semitic things publicly but most of his references to "Jews" were couched in terms about bankers and moneymen and other Jewish stereotypes:

http://www.solitarytrees.net/racism/bankers.htm

From: http://www.adl.org/education/curriculum_connections/spring_2006/spring_2006_lesson2_myth_facts.asp

From the Anti-Defamation League's "Challenging Anti-Semitism: Debunking the Myths & Responding with Facts ":

MYTH #2: Jews control the banks, media, Hollywood, and even the U.S. government; Jews have a secret plot to take over the world

Where does it come from?

Anti-Semites point to “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion” as proof of a Jewish conspiracy to dominate world political and economic sectors as well as media. This proven forgery, written by agents of the Russian czar in the late 19th century, claims to be the minutes of a secret meeting of Jews that details plans of Jewish leaders to rule the world. The proven forgery spread throughout the 20th century and continues to this day to promote the stereotype that the Jews own the banks and control the media.

byte301

Crusader
We need all those 'Sea Org Orders' and LRH advice's leaked.. I recall a whole bunch of 'Guardian Orders' which we need in the public domain too..

That's not a hidden data line in Scientology! - That's several hidden data lines!

Someone needs to do a reverse Snow White..

Yeah.. I know.. Easy said.. And I didn't do it.. But it still needs to be done!

:whistling:

Yes, Schwimmy, that would be the ideal thing to happen. But it sounds like it's kept pretty secure. It will be even more secure now.

Anons think they will shred it. I doubt that since it's elron's crap. For all we know this stuff was the first to be put on titanium discs in the vaults.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Esoterica

Who cares about OT 3? It's a side issue. The target is Scientology abuse of Children under their care, and staff abuse, malnutrition, sleep deprivation, slave labor, false imprisonment, fraud, comingling of funds from hundreds of corporations, waste , extravagant spending while staff suffered with broken shoes, no medical, no dental. One of the first and most glaring outpoints I noticed when I first got onto FSO staff was a friend of mine in the TTC, with a 25 year ring on her finger, wearing broken $10 Chinese plastic shoes, with broken heels. She limped from this. Then I hear about Int execs eating fine foods and I want to puke. OT 3 is not important. It gives them a motivator. "They are mocking our religion!" =Victims= sympathy from public. Why give them that sympathy? Go around it. Get back to ATTACK their CONDUCT, not their wacko beliefs. How the hell are you ever going to prove or disprove R6, Incident 2, Xenu, Xenus location, a FO you were shown that no one is ever going to get to see,World Bankers, Jewish alien conspiracies, or any of that completely insane cauldron of shit? Much easier to get the facts out about their conduct, as it affects real people. That's the straight course to what you seek. I am saying this as a friend, believe me. I don't mean to be harsh or critical. There is no time or room for mini-battles between opposing factions within the group that are "out'. Marty, Terril, etc. can apply the tech until the cows come home as far as I'm concerned. I want their guns on MY side when the guns start being fired. Let the nutso Scientologists with their SciFi scenarios milk that all they want to. Let's forget the differences for now. Let's get back to the MISCONDUCT of the current management and policy of the Sea Org.

If Hubbard attacked world bankers as world bankers, but did not mention the words Jew or Jewish, then all that will happen is a lot of talk about he said it or he didn't say it.

That's not to say that he did not see it as a couched attack on jews, but it cannot be proven without docs and without specifically reference to jews.

Aarons videos are interesting (and I have read some of that info before), but although I can easily see ron as a "Jewish Conspiracy" believer, I would not want to spend a billion years arguing about it with cultists. Especially if it could be argued, that hubbard was talking about bankers specifically, but not Jews specifically.

nowout

Patron with Honors
I have listened to what Aaron has stated in his various video revelations. No doubt many people will be "shocked" by his dramatic statements. However, there are some errors in the time line and also the detail about the start of the Sea Org.

I was there with Ron in 1967, right up to the end of the Sea Project. I sat there as he delivered RJ67. In late October 67 I elected not to jump in straight away to sign a "billion year " contract. Instead I returned to St Hill to be checked out as one of the first OT2 completions and to do the ClVII course and then join the crew in Valencia where I became Chief of Advanced Courses.

Flag Orders were first issued in May/June 1967. These consisted of a series of instructions on behavour on board ship. One famous issue was F.O. 38 "Etiquette", which came out after a series of incidents on board in Las Palmas. These included Wally Burgess hurling a plate of food at the MAA, Haskell Cooke, Bill Howey taking the micky out of Bill Robertson, Yvonne Gillham treating Joe van Staden( in his new officers hat) as an ice cream salesman, me taking the piss out of Frank McCall. Hubbard decided to step in and nip it in thr bud before someone got cut up in a knife fight.

As Chief of Advanced Courses I had sole access to the safe where we kept the original OT3 materials, confidential EO on Xemu and the final OT level. (unissued). The "dramatic" FO's that Aaron talks about would have certainly been made privvy to Bill Robertson, Otto Roos, Alan Walter and myself. We never saw such issues. Maybe they existed, but I never saw them.

Hubbard was certainly becoming more and more mentally unstable through 1967 and 1968. What Aaron describes fits in well with the sort of wild ramblings Hubbard used to come out with.

Let us see if we can get hold of these documents as they would be very explosive.

Dart

I fully agree = DOX or GTFO!

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Who cares about OT 3? It's a side issue. The target is Scientology abuse of Children under their care, and staff abuse, malnutrition, sleep deprivation, slave labor, false imprisonment, fraud, comingling of funds from hundreds of corporations, waste , extravagant spending while staff suffered with broken shoes, no medical, no dental. One of the first and most glaring outpoints I noticed when I first got onto FSO staff was a friend of mine in the TTC, with a 25 year ring on her finger, wearing broken $10 Chinese plastic shoes, with broken heels. She limped from this. Then I hear about Int execs eating fine foods and I want to puke. OT 3 is not important. It gives them a motivator. "They are mocking our religion!" =Victims= sympathy from public. Why give them that sympathy? Go around it. Get back to ATTACK their CONDUCT, not their wacko beliefs. How the hell are you ever going to prove or disprove R6, Incident 2, Xenu, Xenus location, a FO you were shown that no one is ever going to get to see,World Bankers, Jewish alien conspiracies, or any of that completely insane cauldron of shit? Much easier to get the facts out about their conduct, as it affects real people. That's the straight course to what you seek. I am saying this as a friend, believe me. I don't mean to be harsh or critical. There is no time or room for mini-battles between opposing factions within the group that are "out'. Marty, Terril, etc. can apply the tech until the cows come home as far as I'm concerned. I want their guns on MY side when the guns start being fired. Let the nutso Scientologists with their SciFi scenarios milk that all they want to. Let's forget the differences for now. Let's get back to the MISCONDUCT of the current management and policy of the Sea Org.

Yes. I tend to agree with this. Whether this FO order exist or not there are already many abuses of the church that can be documented and exposed to the mass public. All this crap about Xenu, OT III, World Bankers, Jews etc are more likely to be part of a drug-induced hallucinogenic ramblings of a mad man then some actual research.

Come-on!! Many here grew up or lived in the 60s and 70s where LSD or some other psychedelic drug was easily attainable and there are stories about Hubbard's drug use plus he had a Sy-Fi background. Not to knock Aaron because he has already put another dagger in the beast but unless there is actual proof it is all hearsay.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Another fair use quote from RJ67 (A 45 minute lecture L. Ron Hubbard gave in 1967):

Now these chaps can throw newspaper chains through one of their numbers. Sir, I don't know if it Sir, but it's Cecil King and these newspaper chains go down into Southern Africa, they go into Australia, they go into, of course, all parts of the world, and this newspaper chain was what was being used to try to give us a bad name.

(My emphasis above)
. . . control . . .

Paul

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes. I tend to agree with this. Whether this FO order exist or not there are already many abuses of the church that can be documented and exposed to the mass public. All this crap about Xenu, OT III, World Bankers, Jews etc are more likely to be part of a drug-induced hallucinogenic ramblings of a mad man then some actual research.

Whether it helps get other people out or not, it helps some of us who've been in put context to the insanity that we saw.

It suddenly makes the money grabbing make sense.

He's trying to out-bank the bankers.

Terril park

Sponsor
Jews came to the proffesion as it was not OK for Christians to lend.
Something akin to those castes in India and Japan who did " low caste"
jobs such as Tanning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

"As the Jews were ostracized from most professions by local rulers, the church and the guilds, they were pushed into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending.[citation needed] Natural tensions between creditors and debtors were added to social, political, religious, and economic strains.

...financial oppression of Jews tended to occur in areas where they were most disliked, and if Jews reacted by concentrating on moneylending to non-Jews, the unpopularity — and so, of course, the pressure — would increase. Thus the Jews became an element in a vicious circle. The Christians, on the basis of the Biblical rulings, condemned interest-taking absolutely, and from 1179 those who practised it were excommunicated. Catholic autocrats frequently imposed the harshest financial burdens on the Jews. The Jews reacted by engaging in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favour, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending."

nowout

Patron with Honors
You Tube comments section

From the You tube comments section, an Ex posted:

Dude,
I was in the Sea Org for 27 years. For about half of that time I worked in the LRH Technical Research and Compilations Unit. I was privy to many, many, many LRH dispatches, writings and taped briefings during those years. I have read all the letters LRH wrote to his wife during the time he was researching OT III. I've seen nothing in any of this that gives even a whiff of credence to what you are saying here. In short, you are full of Dutch mustard (i.e., shit).

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly. It's the crimes they (CofS) are committing day in and day out that needs to be exposed.

But I do appreciate the data that Aaron shared. I find it interesting.

Veda

Sponsor
It all needs to be exposed. It's one package.

Fair Game, SP Declares, the SP doctrine, Disconnection, KSW, and the confidential and vital to the survival of Mankind Clearing Course originated in 1965.

Other abusive practices preceded 1965 (Sec Checking, Children's Sec Checking 1960/61, "ruin utterly" 1955, "manufacture threat" 1960), and followed 1965 (G.O. 1966, the "Loyal Officers" of OT 3 "Incident 2" who were reuniting in the Sea Org 1967, the Bolivar PL "pink legs sticking out" 1967, Hard or Crush Sell 1968/69, confidential Intelligence spy and attack tech 1969, PR manipulation and cover-up tech 1970, the RPF, the RPF's RPF and the Children's RPF 1974), etc.

And then there's the fraudulent nature of Scientology's religious status, the 1953 "religion angle," and the subsequent "religious cloaking."

By all means, concentrate on one or a few areas for practical reasons, but don't forget the self-reinforcing and self-protecting and self-perpetuating total package, built by Scientology's founder.

Spirited

Patron with Honors
What he said! i agree

uniquemand

Unbeliever
If your concern is child abuse (and I share it), why interject it into a thread about Xenu? It's off-topic.

Now, I'm off to go lean on my staff and wait for my minions to take control of this planet.