What's new

Marty Rathbun

Terril park

Sponsor
Met Marty tonight, and his charming wife, and also Axiom 142, known on ESMB

who also came to meet Marty.

I found Marty to be very strong, charming and charismatic. Someone I'd really like as a friend. We've had a few miscommunications of no great import and did the scientological thing, handling with communication. Our viewpoints are a little different here and there,

but we both have total agreement that the tech is.... well miraculous at times, and worth

supporting and promoting. I'm at the very liberal, even politically incorrect, edge of scientology. Marty is more orthodox, but not that orthodox! By that I mean he follows the 1959 essay by LRH on how and why one studies. Think for oneself. make it ones own or not.

Marty has come under a lot of criticism, including a little from me. He has been criticised for not being more active re lets say justice action re Miscavidge. He commented that

things may be going on out of public view. From his first post on ESMB he said there is a

correct time and place for things. I took that at face value, and he has since been more

forthcoming. And he said more will be coming down the line. My guess is that he has been meeting the BBC here in the UK. We shall see. :)

So you take on the nastiest most litigious organisation in the western world, it may

be pertinent to hold your cards close to your chest.

Thank heavens he's not in hiding!

One question I asked, that I felt I couldn't trust the data on, was whether LRH, SCN,

were under serious attacks by governments and other agencies. There is much info from

COS on this, and LRH, but they can't really be fully trusted as a data source. I have myself found examples of the AMA sending info to who I can't remember attacking LRH and dianetics from the early fifties. Being more interested in promoting the FZ I stupidly never kept a copy. Dunno if I can find it again. Marty it appears is the best source of data on this as he was involved in collecting data for the " All Clear Unit" in his early posts and he verified the data re AMA and much else. He also commented that LRH was in military or

naval intelligence.

Marty has been under a cloud so's to speak with regard to his high post in the COS

and being over and involved with OSA. He was doing his best to defend the Church

and the tech. Back in earlier times this may have been the right thing to do in some

ways. He does have a somewhat different different view now, in particular with regard to

attacks on Mayo. Not that Mayo is a hero of his, but he said he was a FAR better senior

C/S int than Mithof.

Some don't like Marty's comments on matters in Oz. He is though a gamekeeper

turned poacher. His comments are well worth looking at. He is THE expert in this field.

Its my view that Marty is completely honest in that he is telling the truth as he sees it.

And he's seen a lot.

bb

The website for our internet Org.
http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs/

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Met Marty tonight, and his charming wife, and also Axiom 142, known on ESMB

who also came to meet Marty.

I found Marty to be very strong, charming and charismatic. Someone I'd really like as a friend. We've had a few miscommunications of no great import and did the scientological thing, handling with communication. Our viewpoints are a little different here and there,

but we both have total agreement that the tech is.... well miraculous at times, and worth

supporting and promoting. I'm at the very liberal, even politically incorrect, edge of scientology. Marty is more orthodox, but not that orthodox! By that I mean he follows the 1959 essay by LRH on how and why one studies. Think for oneself. make it ones own or not.

Marty has come under a lot of criticism, including a little from me. He has been criticised for not being more active re lets say justice action re Miscavidge. He commented that

things may be going on out of public view. From his first post on ESMB he said there is a

correct time and place for things. I took that at face value, and he has since been more

forthcoming. And he said more will be coming down the line. My guess is that he has been meeting the BBC here in the UK. We shall see. :)

So you take on the nastiest most litigious organisation in the western world, it may

be pertinent to hold your cards close to your chest.

Thank heavens he's not in hiding!

One question I asked, that I felt I couldn't trust the data on, was whether LRH, SCN,

were under serious attacks by governments and other agencies. There is much info from

COS on this, and LRH, but they can't really be fully trusted as a data source. I have myself found examples of the AMA sending info to who I can't remember attacking LRH and dianetics from the early fifties. Being more interested in promoting the FZ I stupidly never kept a copy. Dunno if I can find it again. Marty it appears is the best source of data on this as he was involved in collecting data for the " All Clear Unit" in his early posts and he verified the data re AMA and much else. He also commented that LRH was in military or

naval intelligence.

Marty has been under a cloud so's to speak with regard to his high post in the COS

and being over and involved with OSA. He was doing his best to defend the Church

and the tech. Back in earlier times this may have been the right thing to do in some

ways. He does have a somewhat different different view now, in particular with regard to

attacks on Mayo. Not that Mayo is a hero of his, but he said he was a FAR better senior

C/S int than Mithof.

Some don't like Marty's comments on matters in Oz. He is though a gamekeeper

turned poacher. His comments are well worth looking at. He is THE expert in this field.

Its my view that Marty is completely honest in that he is telling the truth as he sees it.

And he's seen a lot.

bb

The website for our internet Org.

That's all very lovely, but what I really want to know is, what are his crimes?

yourCrimes.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
TP,

You do have wonderful ambassadorial & diplomatic skills.Everyone loves the message you bring back of "PEACE IN OUR TIME".

Sometimes that is great news. Sometimes not.

Let's see what happens. (ps: Helpful Hint. One day when someone asks you to wear a "Loyal FZ Officer" armband and get on a train, be careful!)

("Peace In Our Time" Chamberlain's promise at appx: 1:45)
watch

grinder

Patron

His Crimes! He was the boogey man for christ sake! The inspector general of RTC! Miscavige (the cunts) bully boy!

We all know what his crimes are.

:duh:

I wanna know if he is going to play Brutus to Miscaviges Ceasar!

HelluvaHoax!

yourCrimes.jpg

Nozeno, did you create that ?

You totally screwed me up, man! My case supervisor said I cannot read or post more to ESMB until I stop laughing hysterically. Damn you!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Terril park

Sponsor
TP,

You do have wonderful ambassadorial & diplomatic skills.Everyone loves the message you bring back of "PEACE IN OUR TIME".

Sometimes that is great news. Sometimes not.

Let's see what happens. (ps: Helpful Hint. One day when someone asks you to wear a "Loyal FZ Officer" armband and get on a train, be careful!)

I'm not Chamberlain.

Myself and Marty both continue with the tech. But he's even more laid back than me, which is suprising.

He is DMs greatest enemy and apart from giving tech services is doing more than anyone to discredit DM and the abuses of the Church.

You may not like all he says but I consider he is being totally honest.

To consider him the enemy is problematic to say the least.

ladybug2

Patron
:duh::duh::duh::duh:

Marty will never be fully truthful, the goverment would take his future kingdom away then what you do? For future reference, I will rent out my basement cheap, bring your own cans and I will under cut Marty's price by half.

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not Chamberlain.

Myself and Marty both continue with the tech. But he's even more laid back than me, which is suprising.

He is DMs greatest enemy and apart from giving tech services is doing more than anyone to discredit DM and the abuses of the Church.

You may not like all he says but I consider he is being totally honest.

To consider him the enemy is problematic to say the least.

Hi T,

I don't consider him the enemy of Scientology. Maybe the enemy of something else.....

Best!

HH

Terril,
You are such a gentleman and from video I've seen, you are courteous, helpful, sincere and genuinely likable. I would pray for you, if I were not
an atheist.

Ray Mithoff used the tech quite often to bring pressure on individuals ( staff members ) that he concluded, were unworthy of case gain. He would simply "judge and jury" them. Rather than helping auditors and c/s'es in the field, he would attempt to label them as squirrels and bring case gain to an end. I'd seen this over and over for years. He routinely let complete bullshit pass for auditing, right under his nose.
He was simply "Sheriff Ray" looking to work his way up the ranks. Case gain for pc's had little to do with his personal agenda. When I heard he had made it to the top, I could only laugh and breath a sigh of relief that I had gotten out when I did. Ray was not evil or stupid, but he was certainly a "good 'ol boy". Highly promotable.

Mayo, on the other hand, would talk for hours about cases with what seemed like real clarity about what was going on with them and what they needed. He would actually enjoy seeing case gain. It was night and day.
I never got the impression that he was particularly manipulatable, and I guess therein was the seed for his demise. He was quite convinced that he
could never be wrong and said as much. I never got a chance to thank him for helping me tear off the last bit of illusion of it all.

To my eyes, they were a study in dichotomies. At least, at the time.
I think the dichotomy has faded in terms of relevance. My 2 cents.

He does have a somewhat different different view now, in particular with regard to attacks on Mayo. Not that Mayo is a hero of his, but he said he was a FAR better senior C/S int than Mithof.

It's no wonder that OSA leave you alone Terril. They could send Adolph Hitler or Stalin to have a chat with you, and all you'd see would be goodness everywhere. Not to say that Marty is or isn't a COS OSA, just to say what a sucker you are.
I wonder how many OSA people you have audited over the years. I Wonder how many have audited you. You wouldn't care: as long as you spoke more than one sentence to them, you would have only seen goodness in them. How much crap have they fed you? How have they used you? I don't expect you'd think about this at all.
Do you really not know why they don't hassle you?
Why in God's name would they need to?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Terill is most likely a lovely Man ... but he is also an 'on purpose ... hat wearing scientologist' and as such I feel that talking to a brick wall may be more likely to result in actual communication.

He has his 'TR's' in ... and we all know how THAT works (brick wall ...
impenetrable ... been there, done that, total waste of time).

It fit's in with FZ plans at this stage, to be pro Marty ... it will be interesting to see if the FZ fits in with Marty's plans ... eventually.

I would very much like to read what Ax has to say about the meet with Marty as he has no agenda to pander to.

:)

He's a Scientologist through and through. Just a little out-point is that he is breaking important rules of scientology.
So he's a hypocrit in his faith. A hypocrit through and through.
And he hates the true scientologists because they are trying to take away his freedom to be a squirrel scientologist. But they are far better scientologists than he can ever be until he goes back into the org and gets his ethics handled. And he can't really hate his oppressors because they are what he is. Scientologists. What a messy bag of contradiction - to anyone but a squirrel. I think some of the squirrels are worse than the true scientologists in the bullshit they try to pull. It's full of arc though, so must be all kosher.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Yep DB ... pseudo scientologists are just silly IMO ... at least with the genuine article they tend to 'stick robotic-ally to the KSW script' ... (lol) ... you know exactly where you are with them.

:p