What's new

Marty Rathbun

Terril park

Sponsor
All his posts on our FZforums have been very theta.

Here we have critics and , "hard -core" [ niether non predujicial or the opposite] scientologists who mix and meet, and wish we partied together. :)

I go with both Alanzo and Jim here. Jim is correct IMO in looking towards pan determinism and not being a victim.

How can I express this? Lets say live in gangland LA and not be a victim?
Good if you can pull it off.

Alanzo raises questions that should be answered.

Marty has said he is happy to do whatever he can to resolve any personal issues with anyone. We know he has done so with Jim.

I believe Alanzo was raising questions re Mike. He was Marty's junior,
for a time but don't know in full the relationship

I see it best that some of these issues are publically posted in full
by both sides.

Dunno if Alanzo replied to Jim anywhere. Can't be everywhere. Maybe Alanzo will comment. I'm sure he don't need me on this, but am available. :)

Its possible that Alanzo posted further and was censored. can be done here.

Oops! Meant that was censored elsewhere can be posted here.

Trollbait

Here we have critics and , "hard -core" [ niether non predujicial or the opposite] scientologists who mix and meet, and wish we partied together. :)

I go with both Alanzo and Jim here. Jim is correct IMO in looking towards pan determinism and not being a victim.

How can I express this? Lets say live in gangland LA and not be a victim?
Good if you can pull it off.

Alanzo raises questions that should be answered.

Marty has said he is happy to do whatever he can to resolve any personal issues with anyone. We know he has done so with Jim.

I believe Alanzo was raising questions re Mike. He was Marty's junior,
for a time but don't know in full the relationship

I see it best that some of these issues are publically posted in full
by both sides.

Dunno if Alanzo replied to Jim anywhere. Can't be everywhere. Maybe Alanzo will comment. I'm sure he don't need me on this, but am available. :)

Its possible that Alanzo posted further and was censored. can be done here.

Alanzo was NOT being a victim. He was pointing out the irony of Rinder bitching about getting fair gamed.

Alanzo's father, who had cancer btw, had been harassed by Marty's junior per Marty's orders no doubt. For Logan to lecture Alanzo about pan determinism as a reply to Alanzo's post (to Marty NOT to Logan) was arrogance personified.

I found it disgusting. He's just another "You Pulled It In" scientologist asshole imo.

Terril park

Sponsor
Alanzo was NOT being a victim. He was pointing out the irony of Rinder bitching about getting fair gamed.

Alanzo's father, who had cancer btw, had been harassed by Marty's junior per Marty's orders no doubt. For Logan to lecture Alanzo about pan determinism as a reply to Alanzo's post (to Marty NOT to Logan) was arrogance personified.

I found it disgusting. He's just another "You Pulled It In" scientologist asshole imo.

So he should be called on that. No one else does I'm willing if I have
a link.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Now, Terril, I trust that you've learnt a very valuable lesson here at the ESMB School Of Hard Knocks.

Just to refresh your memory; it's all well and good to find admirable qualities in another person or idea, it's not always a good idea to tell others what you've found. :)

ESMB is like a nursing home. I graduated from ARS and OCMB. :)

Yep. Terril used to post quite a bit on a.r.s. Still does very rarely, I think. Plus being put through the MILL on OCMB. Believe me, guyz, Terril's pretty experienced with hard knocks. ESMB's a friggin' CAKEWALK.
Yes, I know. Just because my post was addressed to you doesn't mean it was directed at you. :D

:no:

BB, I would very much disagree with you here. JL frequently takes a hard & unquestioning line in re LRH et al and displays open antagonism towards those others who do not agree with his viewpoint on freezone forums. Leaving aside the matter of my own past exchanges with him, I've seen him attack other prominent freezoners for stating "unpleasant" facts on supposedly "open discussion boards" in the past. Not what I would consider a "theta" or "pandetermined" viewpoint at all. Nor is he someone who's judgement I consider reliable.

You are certainly entitled to your view, but it is NOT necessarily shared by other freezoners. :)

Mark A. Baker

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
oh come on terril - Logan has proved himself to be just one more objectionable fanatic with the manners of a hog and the good sense of an amoeba.

That he does not appear to realize that he is being tolerated by rathbun as some sort of incubus is just another shining example of his perception.

They do, however, deserve each other.

grinder

Patron
oh come on terril - Logan has proved himself to be just one more objectionable fanatic with the manners of a hog and the good sense of an amoeba.

That he does not appear to realize that he is being tolerated by rathbun as some sort of incubus is just another shining example of his perception.

They do, however, deserve each other.

Interesting that you should bad mouth members of your xso group. Or have you kicked Marty and Jim off for having ideas that dont fit your world view?

Actually you are badmouthing members of this forum too as they are both registered and "in good standing" here.

I think you are violating this forums rules:

"1. Treat others with respect.
You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:
Personal insults
Ad hominems
Threats or promotion of violence"

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Interesting that you should bad mouth members of your xso group. Or have you kicked Marty and Jim off for having ideas that dont fit your world view?

Actually you are badmouthing members of this forum too as they are both registered and "in good standing" here.

You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:
Personal insults
Ad hominems

Maybe you don't 'get' ESMB Grinder.

Expressing an opinion is not 'badmouthing'; nor is it 'entheta'.

Nor are the 'rules' set up to install thought stopping 'duplication'.

If anything, you don't seem to get how individuals can respectfully differ without being abusive or regimented to some kind of Acceptable Truth (which isn't)

bugger off

Zinj

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Personal insults
Ad hominems
There's nothing wrong with vigorous debate. take it easy.

Gloria Manchenburg

Patron with Honors
There is one definitive out-point with Ex-Scientologists who are "critical thinkers" discussing matters with Ex-Scientologists who are affectionate of the technology - it is very difficult to discover a persons motives because it provides an ideal scene for any infiltrators. That's all I'll say about the movement Mark is creating.

I am also not a huge fan of his Hubbard apologetics r.e; Fair Game, Human Rights Crusades, front-groups and disconnection. With Jim Logan, the only thing I will say is, Mark ruined that poor mans life or was extremely instrumental in doing so. The fact that Logan can "forgive and forget" either means he is the returned Jesus Christ here to teach us lessons in love, life and forgiveness or he's the most delusional man alive.

grinder

Patron
Maybe you don't 'get' ESMB Grinder.

Expressing an opinion is not 'badmouthing'; nor is it 'entheta'.

Nor are the 'rules' set up to install thought stopping 'duplication'.

If anything, you don't seem to get how individuals can respectfully differ without being abusive or regimented to some kind of Acceptable Truth (which isn't)

bugger off

Zinj

I'll give you fuck all for theta. It something you still scientologists in your mind worry about.

Him saying someone is an "objectionable fanatic with the manners of a hog and the good sense of an amoeba" is ad hom and insult.

You bugger off mate, or is it you want to be buggered?

:ohmy::angry:

:) smiley see Im nice a guy

grinder

Patron
There is one definitive out-point with Ex-Scientologists who are "critical thinkers" discussing matters with Ex-Scientologists who are affectionate of the technology - it is very difficult to discover a persons motives because it provides an ideal scene for any infiltrators. That's all I'll say about the movement Mark is creating.

I am also not a huge fan of his Hubbard apologetics r.e; Fair Game, Human Rights Crusades, front-groups and disconnection. With Jim Logan, the only thing I will say is, Mark ruined that poor mans life or was extremely instrumental in doing so. The fact that Logan can "forgive and forget" either means he is the returned Jesus Christ here to teach us lessons in love, life and forgiveness or he's the most delusional man alive.

Logan just wants his annie back. Its all about the pussy.

Just like the rest of life.

Gloria Manchenburg

Patron with Honors
Logan just wants his annie back. Its all about the pussy.

Just like the rest of life.

That is an extremely crude phraseology however it is more or less true in my view. His mistake was believing that Mark was ever his friend and could have done that for him. His continued mistake is trying to discover himself through the prophet Mark.

This all very much reminds me of Brigham Young. When Scn split into factions of opinion leaders and Miscavige sealed his authority over the flock, I think a lot of people hoped he would be that Brigham Young that would set them free from Hubbards demonology and institute a bit of his own less awful type.

Doom

Lurking.
Wake up an smell the Straw

Personal insults
Ad hominems

Dear Grinder,

"Clear" the word "Strawman".

Also do you remember our talk about Leagues?,It applies here.

This is what I said to terill and I stand by it http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=345046&postcount=32
Nuff said

grinder

Patron
That is an extremely crude phraseology however it is more or less true in my view. His mistake was believing that Mark was ever his friend and could have done that for him. His continued mistake is trying to discover himself through the prophet Mark.

This all very much reminds me of Brigham Young. When Scn split into factions of opinion leaders and Miscavige sealed his authority over the flock, I think a lot of people hoped he would be that Brigham Young that would set them free from Hubbards demonology and institute a bit of his own less awful type.

sorry. Just that I read his postings. Poor sod. I know how he feels.

On LDS and other cults: A mans a fool to think any other man is more important than himself when it comes to caring for his immortal soul.

Screw all leaders, except when you need something from them. Never attach yourself to them in any way that they own any little piece of you. Even bosses at work. Dont let anyone own your ass. Or your soul.

Now that is a valuable "product" of scientology, that little piece of wisdom.

Learned by the experience of it.

Gloria Manchenburg

Patron with Honors
On LDS and other cults

LDS is a faith which I cannot easily explain away; mostly because they do so much beneficial actions to their communities yet hurt the people involved with their faith. That, and almost all of the things that even the modern LDS church represents as their faith is just demonstrably untrue and ridiculous. I mean really? Adam and Eve were from Missouri ? Really? REALLY?!

grinder

Patron
Dear Grinder,

This is what I said to terill and I stand by it http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=345046&postcount=32
Nuff said

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=345046&postcount=32

Yea good post.

But you missed the fact that Rathbun is a true believer. Tech trumps all other considerations.

He just wants to have a little box that tech can be happy in, I doubt he gives a fuck about the church or the world except for his box. You think he wants to spend the rest of his life fighting the church? Thats what you and others want. He wants to say "pick up the cans", and then after have a bit of barbie at the beach with his lovely.

Cant blame him.

grinder

Patron
LDS is a faith which I cannot easily explain away; mostly because they do so much beneficial actions to their communities yet hurt the people involved with their faith. That, and almost all of the things that even the modern LDS church represents as their faith is just demonstrably untrue and ridiculous. I mean really? Adam and Eve were from Missouri ? Really? REALLY?!

I live next to mormons. Best people on earth if you need help. Wouldnt want my daughter to marry one, its a cult. Simple.