What's new

Merry Christmas ESMBers!

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thanks so much for this board, I feel I've gained a better understanding of myself and the abuses I've tolerated. The why , the how is coming more and more clear and I'm blowing charge from it.

Thank You!

auntpat

Patron with Honors
Merry Christmas

A Merry and Joyful Christmas to everyone who is part of this board. Travel Mercies to all travelers. Blessing to all and may the new year bring the end to all abuses and crimes to ourselves and those we love.

Much Love and Brilliant Light,

Aunt Pat

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Merry Christmas to all my ESMB pals. It's been an amazing fascinating year, critic-scene wise and also has been interesting for many of us in view of events in our lives.

You guys are awesome and I hope everyone stuffs themselves with goodies and gets nice gifts and also enjoys the gift of giving to others this Holiday season.

My thoughts and cyberhugs are with you.

Ok, I'm getting gushy. I'll stop now... :coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
Merry Christmas to all my ESMB pals. It's been an amazing fascinating year, critic-scene wise and also has been interesting for many of us in view of events in our lives.

You guys are awesome and I hope everyone stuffs themselves with goodies and gets nice gifts and also enjoys the gift of giving to others this Holiday season.

My thoughts and cyberhugs are with you.

Ok, I'm getting gushy. I'll stop now... :coolwink:

I feel like going out to buy something fluffy. Merry Christmas Claire. :)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Emma, Thank You!
Merry Christmas.
Thank you so much for hosting a place where the spoken word from so many Ex and Non-Ex SCNers can co-mingle and speak their mind freely without worry of retribution from the host. I finally feel comfortable confronting my past in the environment you have set up and provide daily. I have never felt more able to read and post about SCN since the day I walked out the door.

Merry Christmas,
Ex-SO for nearly 20 years.
ML

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Merry Xmas to all from the Scooter clan (yes, that includes all you OSA folks watching us party.:coolwink:)

Enjoy the holidays and see you back when you get back - no replacement needed in the meantime.:p

Wisened One

Crusader
Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy Holidays to all of ESMB! :bighug: It is wonderful to have so many friends in my life these past few years since being out and here on ESMB, etc! :yes: :grouphug:

Eggnog all 'round! :cheers:

Michelle

Shredder

Patron with Honors
Enjoy Christmas and New Year!

Enjoy the season and our time with each other!
Thanks Emma and all!!