What's new

RathbunMania. Is it just me or has the guy totally lost it?

Eldon

Patron
Ed was really doing well! Everyone knows that. Even Marty Rathbun said he was soaring. It is possible that his suicide might be an outpoint that he needed more auditing to handle in the future, but in no way does that invalidate the tech or his tremendous wins....

Now wait a minute! Who said it was a suicide? Marty said Ed McBride "was soaring after having just completed his auditing program in February 2007. Ed decided to take a day off and inexplicably was found dead 24 hours later. No one knows what happened. While his death was unrelated to his auditing...."

Marty knows better than that damned coroner, and if anybody questions this statement, he just instructs them to read it again until they glean his real meaning.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
ITYIWT, she might have the hots for him. after all she apparently has his pic on her desktop too according to her new story entry over at scio-cult.com. his girl better look out. :giggle:

eeeeuuuw ... that sounds a bit tragic (I suppose he is an improvement on that other reptilian looking bloke though and I doubt that he wears a cravat or a daft sailor's hat, so she'd be thankful for that).

:nervous:

She could have just left the cofs quietly and faded away but she seems intent on arranging her own demise (with just a 'little bit of help' from her new bestie IMO).

:unsure:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Now wait a minute! Who said it was a suicide? Marty said Ed McBride "was soaring after having just completed his auditing program in February 2007. Ed decided to take a day off and inexplicably was found dead 24 hours later. No one knows what happened. While his death was unrelated to his auditing...."

Marty knows better than that damned coroner, and if anybody questions this statement, he just instructs them to read it again until they glean his real meaning.
Perfect, Eldon!

But now, really wait a minute!!! Who said Ed McBride was even dead? At a recent press conference...

Marty revealed that he has been researching some un-researchable files, concluding on inconclusive evidence and evaluating confidential data that no single living being even knows exists.

Marty further admonished that leaping to any conclusions about Ed's physiological well being is most inappropriate and he challenges the medical credentials and case level of anyone who has made a rush to judgement in this regard. Marty further noted that the Coroner has not even done Life Repair, so hardly a reliable expert witness on Life & Death matters.

(Press Conference Note: When fully baffled reporters tried to ask what the hell he was talking about, Marty maintained strict silence as he handed out a transcript of his speech to journalists, along with dictionaries and clay.)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I suspect that Marty is only trying to distract interest from the transition of the meat body formerly known as McBride to the DeRothchild estate. After all, it's the world bankers who actually run things.

Certainly we are only eggs and not gradientlly evolved enough to acceptably comprehend the likes of Hair Wrathbunz :)

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!

I suspect that Marty is only trying to distract interest from the transition of the meat body formerly known as McBride to the DeRothchild estate. After all, it's the world bankers who actually run things.Certainly we are only eggs and not gradientlly evolved enough to acceptably comprehend the likes of Hair Wrathbunz :)Zinj
:roflmao:
A spokesperson for Marty has responded to your crackpot "egg man" theory with this devastating rejoinder:

"Expert, textpert, choking jokers (and degraders) don't you think the joker laughs at you?"

I'd be careful, Z, to not upset Marty any more than you already have. You sure don't want to pick a fight with a guy who has read The Art of Whore that many times.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
"I'm crying"

:bigcry:

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come ... I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob"

:lol:

Sorry, I just got a little bit carried away there.

:whistling:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron

Perfect, Eldon!

But now, really wait a minute!!! Who said Ed McBride was even dead? At a recent press conference...

Marty revealed that he has been researching some un-researchable files, concluding on inconclusive evidence and evaluating confidential data that no single living being even knows exists.

Marty further admonished that leaping to any conclusions about Ed's physiological well being is most inappropriate and he challenges the medical credentials and case level of anyone who has made a rush to judgement in this regard. Marty further noted that the Coroner has not even done Life Repair, so hardly a reliable expert witness on Life & Death matters.

(Press Conference Note: When fully baffled reporters tried to ask what the hell he was talking about, Marty maintained strict silence as he handed out a transcript of his speech to journalists, along with dictionaries and clay.)

Oh, HH. You do make me laugh.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Number 9
number 9
number 9

Oops, I'm forgetting to invert the caligraphy to account for judeac tradition

Zinj

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I honestly can't put together the words that describes my disgust at Marty and his deluded followers.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Perhaps they'll work things out and evolve their position, given time. You say "followers" and, I'm sure you're right in that- that he's garnering followers. I think that's something that would bother me more than a number of things he's saying/doing.

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble;351979]
"I'm crying"
:bigcry:

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come ... I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob":lol:Sorry, I just got a little bit carried away there.:whistling:

:D Now I can't stop singing it...(with modifications).

I am he as you are he as you are me
and we are all clustered together
See how they run like dog-pcs from the fun
see how they win
I'm soaring
Sitting on a com ev
Waiting for the findings and recommendations to come
Corporation t-shirt, stupid bloody Thursday
Man you've been a naughty PC
you let your space cave in

I am the eggman
they are the eggmen
I am the walrus
Goo goo g' joob

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
:D Now I can't stop singing it...(with modifications).

see how they win
I'm soaring
Sitting on a com ev

I am the eggman
they are the eggmen
I am the walrus
Goo goo g' joob

Good one!

How about,

I am the engram,
they are the engram.
I am the walrus!
:coolwink:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
:D Now I can't stop singing it...with modifications.

see how they win
I'm soaring
Sitting on a com ev

I am the eggman
they are the eggmen
I am the walrus
Goo goo g' joob

:lol::lol::lol:

Careful of those 'SP's' ... dripping from a dead dogs eye HH (they make such a mess!).

:omg:

:giggle:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
OK, here's an excerpt from Marty's latest:

A note to readers: It is becoming increasingly easy to detect DM’s agents. The telltale sign is their awkward discomfort at acknowledging the WHO behind the C of Mestology’s decline and fall, and their proclivity for attempting to finger LRH and his writings as cause for this.

A further note to Dave: We have documented how your registered agents are out attempting to convert former staff and public’s ARC breaks with you into generalized hatred toward Scientology and LRH. You may succeed in burning your own organizations to the ground. You may succeed in bringing me down. But, I promise you – try as you will – you will never succeed in destroying LRH’s legacy of the tech. It is too late for that.
So now, per Marty, it is DM himself who is trying to show that L Ron Hubbard and his tech and policy are the cause of the rampant fraud and abuse in the Church of Scientology.

That's how you can tell who "DM's Agents" are: they criticize L Ron Hubbard.

Wow.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
OK, here's an excerpt from Marty's latest:

So now, per Marty, it is DM himself who is trying to show that L Ron Hubbard and his tech and policy are the cause of the rampant fraud and abuse in the Church of Scientology.

That's how you can tell who "DM's Agents" are: they criticize L Ron Hubbard.

Wow.

LOL!

But of course!