What's new

Speculations on the IRS Takeover of the CoS

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
on the owl stuff

Are you seriously trying to suggest that the "Illuminati" have a cross-eyed owl as a symbol?

There is a long tradition of occult symbols having been used for centuries, with a very specific and concrete meaning to them, that occultists decipher not like you and me.

The use of the owl is documented in many places. It is ONE MORE of many symbols, like there is plenty of symbols in Scn.: The dianetics triangle, the double triangle with the S, the SO symbol, the Scn. cross, etc.. etc...

Symbology is not the same as semiotic, the study of signs, but a very own subject of it´s own.

INFERING by you that I mean that the symbol of the illuminati is the cross-eyed owl is illogical and has a purpose to demean:

1. There is not JUST one symbol to many of the groups or ideologies on Earth, take the communist, the nazis, the Italian fascist, the catholic church, the freemasons or scientologists, the gnostics, or whatever, there is not just one group using ONE symbol.

2. I never IMPLIED, that it was THE main Illuminati symbol, it is just one more symbol in the occult free-mason tradition, nothing more, nothing LESS.

3. I make my point again: It´s the only symbol, together with the RTC symbol surrounded by a fire, (another occult tradition) that was NOT defined by LRH or is not in any tech or admin dictionary with it´s meaning. It´s one of the most expensive facilities, created by the CoS, and it is kind of striking that out of all the symbology existing that one was picked. Besides, if in their inner logic, "OTs" are supposed to come back some day and recover the data, why use a symbol that NO Scientologist knows or can recognize? Didn´t that strike you somehow? I´m taking from their pre-supposed point of view, not stating that the OTs will come back in some distant future and find and use the titanium stuff.

What you are trying to INFER with your self-answering question (you are not expecting an answer to that, hence it is a rhetorical question) is that :

a. I´m somehow plain stupid or ingenious, or gullible.
b. you are mocking at me.

I get the flow, but I couldn´t care less...

What you are really DOING is:

a. swaying off-topic in order to diminish my arguments.
b. swaying off the attention from THE TOPIC to making a less important HOW things were sayed or posed, instead of WHAT was said

This is weak argumenting. Also done by hipnotical magicians, swaying off the attention from the thing to some other thing, in order for one´s weaknesses not be apreciated or noticed. Had enough of this, thought I would find more calmness, true listening, and more true argumenting here.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
A Few Added Points

Let´s speculate a bit here on WHY and HOW did the IRS take over the management and financial structure of the Church of Scientology

The key data are:

1. LRH signed his new last will just one day before dying.
2. He was found with Vistaril, a psych drug in his body, by his coroner report.
3. He had signed a renunciation to be made an autopsy due to religious reason.
4. He was incinerated on the weekend, when there normally wouldn´t be any funerary service in the town.
5. His body was not to be left alone a single minute, as state by his lawyer Collier.
6. In his former last will he left many more funds to his family, leaving it all in this new last will to the Church.
7. The people close to him at his death or at the event, the Broekers are fully out of sight, so is Starkey, his trustee, as Collier, only DM being visible.
8. It contradicts his last order where he name the Brokers Loyal Officers, but here he names Starkey his trustee.
9. He left no note, although LRH was known for compulsively putting everything in writing.
10. LRH hated the IRS and fled from it all his life. He talked badly about the taxman. In the New Basic Edition, in the Ethics book, the derogatory statement about taxmen was changed! (So was his mention of Black Dianetics in the PDC)
11. The Church changed completely in their Ethics departments, and pcs were "prosecuted" internally to be completely complying with tax law, after the 1993 takeover. Funny no? The Way to Happiness was used for reference to that to comply with the laws of your country, though it is NOT Church material, as stated otherwise, but secular material...
12. After the RTC takeover, the church had a major exodus of members into the independent field, and franchises were taken over both administratively and financially.

If you believe this 12 facts are completely unrelated, watch the following link.

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/contents/howirsruns.html

My take on it.

Starkey is probably the missing link between the IRS connection and the new takeover. Although an older SO member, and having been on the Apollo, he is now having a very low profile at events and so on, although he is one of the top guys of Church of Spiritual Technology. The actual holder of the TRADEMARKS of Scientology, and therefore the true money receiver.

One more interesting datum. The visible logo from upper sky of the Trementina Base, where all LRH´s materials are kept in titanium and other uncorrosive metals is the CST logo, not the Scientology logo, nor the RTC logo:

http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_img/1537cstbunker.jpg

To make it even more complicated, CST was created way before the takeover and LRH´s death, and just after the FBI raids, and top IRS-Scn. conflict.

It´s Board Members, are IRS "wog" lawyers. So that means the Church of Scientology is run by ex-IRS officials. Isn´t that weird?

Who knew Starkey? What can you tell about him? What´s his post now?

Could DM just be a plant of some kind? The awl is an old illuminati sign, meaning wisdom, the 2 eyes of an awl...

A few added points:

1> CST owns the copyrights. The trademarks used by permission by the RTC.

2> The Trementina Base is government owned, I read sometime ago.
Again land records of the county could confirm.

3> DM, IRS, and CST are all Suppressive so it is a moot point about
which one is running things. Look at the results. :omg:

4> LRH in his SP personality (out of valence) initiated point #12.

5> The basic books no longer have LRH as the author, as it was pointed out
that the books have LRH AS PART OF THE TITLE, NOT THE AUTHOR, who
is LRH Library, solely owned and run by CST (IRS).

The site you refer to should be read at length by all here until they understand it.
REASONABLENESS prevents many here from being able to comprehend it.

MORE TO COME.

Gadfly

Crusader
4> LRH in his SP personality (out of valence) initiated point #12.

The site you refer to should be read at length by all here until they understand it.
REASONABLENESS prevents many here from being able to comprehend it.

LRH in his "SP personality"? It still amazes me how some people cling onto interpreting and understanding "all that is" (i.e. reality) with and through some "LRH-defined belief system". The "good" LRH. The "bad LRH". The "PTS LRH". The "out-of-valence LRH". The "overwhlemed LRH". The "betrayed LRH". Pul -eeezzzzeeee!

Oh, and to add a little more Scientologese, I am just so SURE that it is "reasonableness", in a purely LRH-defined sort of way, that "prevents many here from being able to comprehend it".

Might there be other explanations? Is viewing reality through the colored glasses of Scientology indoctrination the ONLY "correct way to think and perceive"? With LRH-defined bias, prejudice, slant on things and tunnel vision?

Apparently, some think so. :omg:

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Larry Brennan aka livinglife25 [ I think his handle here] was the one
who created the current COS corporate structure.

Find his write ups on this.

Don't involve aliens or alphabet agencies.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
No you do not know what I am doing. I am mocking your assertions because they are unremarkable rehashes and parrotting of things you have read and accepted without seeming to be able to actually research anything.

You were claiming the similarity, not I.

The fact that you seem to think the "Illuminati" use a symbol that looks like a cross eyed owl is ludicrous - of course.

I don't care what symbols occultists find significant, someone who believes in the "occult" is a clown and lacks the ability to use logic or reasoning so I really don't expect to find any sense.

The fact that you came on this message board parroting rubbish which has been exposed before - and obviously did not bother to READ before posting implies that you do not know what you are dealing with as a subject.

If you post it on a public forum then expect to be challenged and have the poor reasoning in your posts exposed and ridiculed.
Are you seriously trying to suggest that the "Illuminati" have a cross-eyed owl as a symbol?

There is a long tradition of occult symbols having been used for centuries, with a very specific and concrete meaning to them, that occultists decipher not like you and me.

The use of the owl is documented in many places. It is ONE MORE of many symbols, like there is plenty of symbols in Scn.: The dianetics triangle, the double triangle with the S, the SO symbol, the Scn. cross, etc.. etc...

Symbology is not the same as semiotic, the study of signs, but a very own subject of it´s own.

INFERING by you that I mean that the symbol of the illuminati is the cross-eyed owl is illogical and has a purpose to demean:

1. There is not JUST one symbol to many of the groups or ideologies on Earth, take the communist, the nazis, the Italian fascist, the catholic church, the freemasons or scientologists, the gnostics, or whatever, there is not just one group using ONE symbol.

2. I never IMPLIED, that it was THE main Illuminati symbol, it is just one more symbol in the occult free-mason tradition, nothing more, nothing LESS.

3. I make my point again: It´s the only symbol, together with the RTC symbol surrounded by a fire, (another occult tradition) that was NOT defined by LRH or is not in any tech or admin dictionary with it´s meaning. It´s one of the most expensive facilities, created by the CoS, and it is kind of striking that out of all the symbology existing that one was picked. Besides, if in their inner logic, "OTs" are supposed to come back some day and recover the data, why use a symbol that NO Scientologist knows or can recognize? Didn´t that strike you somehow? I´m taking from their pre-supposed point of view, not stating that the OTs will come back in some distant future and find and use the titanium stuff.

What you are trying to INFER with your self-answering question (you are not expecting an answer to that, hence it is a rhetorical question) is that :

a. I´m somehow plain stupid or ingenious, or gullible.
b. you are mocking at me.

I get the flow, but I couldn´t care less...

What you are really DOING is:

a. swaying off-topic in order to diminish my arguments.
b. swaying off the attention from THE TOPIC to making a less important HOW things were sayed or posed, instead of WHAT was said

This is weak argumenting. Also done by hipnotical magicians, swaying off the attention from the thing to some other thing, in order for one´s weaknesses not be apreciated or noticed. Had enough of this, thought I would find more calmness, true listening, and more true argumenting here.

Mystic

Crusader
I can verify by my own completely undocumented eyeballs that this Lips Hubbard apprarition-tulpa thought form burned and sucked Cool cigarettes. In fact, it was even policy that a pack of Kools were to be available on his desk at FCDC after he moved to St. Hill. This also became SOP at other orgs...er, pardon me...implant installations; each station had a Lips' office with a pack of Kools on the desk.

Being that Lips was a 100% programmed entity it would follow that the owl-eyes design was taken from the Kools' package.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
My question isn't who owns CoS, my question is if the IRS owns it, what is wrong with that? What do we think the IRS is going to do with CoS? And whatever they do with it, do we think it would be any worse than its current management? Why do we care? This is a serious question, I'm not being sarcastic or joking. I don't understand, and really wish someone could explain to me why do we care?

Why does the IRS want control over CoS? To me it just seems that the IRS put some measures in place to make sure CoS kept its agreement to pay its taxes.

What does the IRS want with an underground bomb shelter housing cult books and tapes that nobody wants or cares about? And if they do want to control it, why the f-- do we give a sh-- if the IRS wants to own a dying cult??

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
Hi Mick Wenlock

good application there!

"Don´t defend, always attack."

I see that the you really duplicated the "good" data and apply them. I bet you had an OSA or Ethics post when you were inside... Now you have Vladimir Ilich Lenin as your symbol? Are you a dialectic materialist, the lenin type, or more the Trozki style? Do you actually really know anything about it?

Instead of going over any and all of my single points, you can only diminish, insult and flare. I have cross-checked and it seems a repetitive attitude in you.

Well good luck with your attitude. I´m not getting anymore into it. I´m only gonna discuss in a factual and respectful way. Why is it that some people go crazy in this board when a Scientology term is used? Must it be all for or all contra? Are there no grayshades? Do we still need to play war against the invisible "so and so" (put an etiquette here)? Do we still need to etiquette, and once labelling, make the other to a THING, not a person, and therefore less worth? Can we learn?

Perpetuating old patterns will not do.

Get a bit of the hate out of your body, Wenlock. Will help you.

I´m into a sane constructive discussion of different, even opposed viewpoints. For people that have already "solved" everything and have all the answers ready, diminish others, and need to be on "top", I can only say to make their own cult.

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
on larry

Larry Brennan aka livinglife25 [ I think his handle here] was the one
who created the current COS corporate structure.

Find his write ups on this.

Don't involve aliens or alphabet agencies.

Ok. Thanks Terril. It´s for sure interesting to hear what he has to say, or to invite him to this thread. :eyeroll:

Terril park

Sponsor
Ok. Thanks Terril. It´s for sure interesting to hear what he has to say, or to invite him to this thread. :eyeroll:

Go find his post to the worlds governments and police agencies and post it
here.

Or be called chicken or worse.

I'm not your internet researcher. [ quote from what I now consider
someone wise who I don't know]

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
why caring

My question isn't who owns CoS, my question is if the IRS owns it, what is wrong with that?

The possibility stroke me as interesting. If that would be the case, why would it be so? I mean, did the OSA tactics really impinge so much on them, for a takeover to silence the whole shit? Or is it standard procedure to infiltrate strong opposition?

What do we think the IRS is going to do with CoS? And whatever they do with it, do we think it would be any worse than its current management?

No idea. Basically keep it as it is, or de-build it from the inside. What if the current management is already in agreement with the IRS somehow? Then there would be no difference whatsoever, but it could explain many things, and many of the changes.

Why do we care?

Because I was quite some time involved with it, with many wins, many changes, and also many disappointments, and what to simply: understand, de-construct and abreact from things happening there. Is a normal human pursue to try to understand a past "relationship".

I don´t know if you were looking for some kind of answers on that, but that´s what comes to mind, reading your questions.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
My question isn't who owns CoS, my question is if the IRS owns it, what is wrong with that?

It would more than suggest that a government agency is bat-shit-insane.

I may consider them unpleasant, stupid, malicious and greedy

But, bat-shit-insane would be a problem far more serious than Ron's cult.

Zinj

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
Go find his post to the worlds governments and police agencies and post it
here.

Or be called chicken or worse.

I'm not your internet researcher. [ quote from what I now consider
someone wise who I don't know]

I made a search with that nick and nothing came out. Nevermind.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would more than suggest that a government agency is bat-shit-insane.

I may consider them unpleasant, stupid, malicious and greedy

But, bat-shit-insane would be a problem far more serious than Ron's cult.

Zinj
And LRH and/or DM aren't bat-shit-insane? What's the difference who is in charge of a dying cult anyway?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
good little taxpayer

It is a very complex operation over 2 decades.

All the chronological thread with docs, that you can download alltogether is here:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

The transfer from Hubbard´s estate into the hands of Starkey, Meade Emory´s "boy" is here:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1989-01-03closeprobate.html

Here is the bylaws of the corporation CST - Church of Spiritual Technology. By the way, open any Scn. book as of today, and the owner of all LRH´s books is CST, the copyright holder, surprise, surprise!! Check the library of Congress...

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-06-07cstbylaws.html

Basically, these Bylaws grant the greatest power in the corporation to three non-Scientologist tax lawyers hand-picked by Emory and IRS, and appointed for life precisely for that job, the three Special Directors: Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller.

So, CST is a for-profit corporation, so it is not affected by the non-profit status and it owns ALL Scientology. Is headed by 3 NON-SCIENTOLOGISTS, put in by Meade Emory, ex-IRS official.

Six years later, the church is granted tax-exempt status, and there is an SPD stating that all Scientologist must become good citizens, and good taxpayers, which is enforced by the local Ethics Officers (it happened to me, several times, and specific questions on that, on sec checks, both in Flag and Local Org, etc...)

Read through the whole material, you will get a very clear picture, on what´s going on.

I knew that I saw something to that effect someplace, that you had to be a taxpayer in good standing in order to be "on lines" with Cof$. That inspite of the Hubturd having a deep and abiding hatred for the IRS and the income tax.

Meanwhile, "taxpayer" is a word with a specific legal definition, not to be confused with the expression "tax payer". A "taxpayer" is a "person" (another word with a specific legal definition) who is subject to Title 26, the Internal Revenue Codes. Anyone who understands how tax liability is incurred can cease being a "taxpayer" at anytime. For most Americans, that is a simple (but not necessarily easy) matter of ceasing the use of an SSN.

If I am reading you correctly, you are saying that it would be impossible to be a member of Cof$ in good standing unless you agree to participate in Social Security as well as all of the tax liabilities it creates for you. Can you produce that SPD?

Pete