What's new

Will Scientologists just believe ANYTHING they are told?

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi HelluvaHoax!

Thank you. That HCOPL was absolutely brilliant.

I loved the "All Ex-Scientologists with substantial bank balances" , and the "LRH:jw.rr.nt.ka.mes. rd"

Regards, David.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965
REISSUED 1 JAN 2010

Remimeo
Sthil Students
Assn/Org Sec Hat
HCO Sec Hat
Case Sup Hat
Ds of P Hat
Ds of T Hat
Staff Member Hat
Franchise
All True-Believing Scientologists
All Ex-Scientologists with substantial bank balances

ALL LEVELS

KEEPING POSTULATES WORKING

We have some time since passed the point of achieving uniformly workable postulate technology. The only thing now is getting the postulate technology applied.

If you can't get the postulate technology applied then you can't deliver what's promised. It's as simple as that. If you can get the postulate technology applied, you can deliver what's promised.

The only thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is "no results" from their postulates. Trouble spots occur only where there are "no results" from postulating. Attacks from governments or monopolies occur only where there are "no results" or "bad results" from postulating.

There have been reports of Scientologists resorting to "other practices" and other wacky, offbeat squirrel attempts to make their postulates work. One cannot attain the beyond-your-wildest-dreams immortal gains of OT by "wishing on a star" or other ridiculous superstition. Only by standardly postulating, per this HCOPL, will you ever get out of the trillion year trap you are stuck in. Only Scientology has the tech of your dreams so stick with Scientology and you will live in your dreams!

The WHY has now been found for not getting results from your postulates. These are the steps that guarantee your postulates will work:

1. Make a secret postulate. Don’t tell anyone what the postulate is.
2. Make an Advanced Postulate Donation which is of comparable magnitude to your secret wish. For example, if want to win the lottery for $10 million, a one-thousand dollar donation would be out ethics and out exchange--and your postulate would fail to materialize in the physical universe. Donate big and win big!
3. Once your donation has been received, your postulate will be proudly displayed on the Official Church of Scientology Postulate Wall where other ethical OT's can flow power to it. Remember, agreement equals reality!
4. For no extra charge, if you act now, your postulate will also be posted on the Official Scientology website, which has a suggested retail value of $350,000, but is yours for free as a complementary gift!
5. Report anyone who tries to "QUICKIE" your postulates and deny you the full gains by suggesting that it is not happening fast enough. Real Postulates take as long as they take. You may have to wait years or even decades for your postulate to work. If you want to speed things up, the Church will offer a free consultation with a Postulate Registrar to determine if your Postulate Donation was done standardly.

Do these things and we'll win.

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder

LRH:jw.rr.nt.ka.mes. rd
Copyright (c) 1965, 1970, 1973, 2010
by L. Ron Hubbard

lkwdblds

Crusader
What if you sent in $4.99?

I love how it says,

minimum $5, up to $1,000 or beyond

why is thousand there?

and before you fork over a 5 buck donation they should
at least offer to name a galactic star after you and have that
placed in the library.

What if someone sent in $4.99? which is under the mininum allowed, do they return your money or counter postulate against you.?

Maybe they send you to Ethics for the Misdemeanor of donating below the minimum amount allowed.
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I wish I could say this surprised me, but having gotten a call from Buffalo org the year it went "ideal" to reg me for dollars (I am in Australia...), sort of set the 'playing field' for these "ideal orgs". They aren't a joke -they're A JOKE!!!!HAB

:D Exactly! And today I got a personalized email from Buffalo Org also....the first one sent to my name from any CoS organization in years. They even knew some of my training and auditing. I have never set foot or even seen Buffalo Org, live thousands of miles away and wonder how many man-hours and promotional dollars these retarded orgs spend on recruiting people for staff and services who they have absolutely NO SLIGHTEST CHANCE of ever closing.

It's got to be many MILLIONS of dollars internationally thrown away each year on "Moronic Mailers" which follow Hubbard's ideas of how to do business.

Imagine you own a McDonalds franchise and are having a hard time selling enough burgers to pay your bills. Then imagine the staff members of that McDonalds promoting to people in another state to drive or fly there to buy lunch. Outflow=Inflow? Yeah, but only if the inflow is calculated in terms of volume of rejection and scorn heaped upon the cult members who are deluded enough to think they are "promoting".

Wow! How long can they stay in business like this. I think the ship is taking on water and life boats are being lowered as we speak....

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
no different

If you tune into Trinity Broadcasting any day of the week, you will find various evangelical TV preachers discussing prosperity and how you, the listener, will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams for contributing to the (fill in the blank) ministry, and quote the appropriate scriptures from the Bible to back up what they are saying. This is effective fund raising.

Somewhere along the line, DM either figured out, or more likely, was dictated to by the cult lawyers at the CST level, that things change, and that he should use tried and true effective fund raising techniques as opposed to staying with LRH policies of sell more Scientology. As others have pointed out here, funds raised this way are not subject to the liability of having to wait for someone to actually receive the auditing or get on course.

Pete

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
WASTING MONEY IS WHAT WE'RE ABOUT

:D Exactly! And today I got a personalized email from Buffalo Org also....the first one sent to my name from any CoS organization in years. They even knew some of my training and auditing. I have never set foot or even seen Buffalo Org, live thousands of miles away and wonder how many man-hours and promotional dollars these retarded orgs spend on recruiting people for staff and services who they have absolutely NO SLIGHTEST CHANCE of ever closing.

It's got to be many MILLIONS of dollars internationally thrown away each year on "Moronic Mailers" which follow Hubbard's ideas of how to do business.

Imagine you own a McDonalds franchise and are having a hard time selling enough burgers to pay your bills. Then imagine the staff members of that McDonalds promoting to people in another state to drive or fly there to buy lunch. Outflow=Inflow? Yeah, but only if the inflow is calculated in terms of volume of rejection and scorn heaped upon the cult members who are deluded enough to think they are "promoting".

Wow! How long can they stay in business like this. I think the ship is taking on water and life boats are being lowered as we speak....

Don't even get me started on your average org's ability to waste money -this is why they DON'T EXPAND!

When I was on staff the average FP (financial planning) for a week would see a minimum of $30,000 spent on useless, un-surveyed promo (you know the stuff you've tried to get rid of but it won't flush down the toilet?), now that's generally production of and mailing of. But in many of those same weeks, the crew would get no pay ($5,000 would have been full pay for all the crew), guys on non-reg tours would get no tours expenses ($500 per tour -meaning they had no money for food while stuck in another org interstate), bonuses for upstats would get disapproved (usually a bonus for an individual staff member was like $30-$50), and the food was still absolute SHITE (which would have only taken a few hundred dollars a week to rectify -I mean the cook had to hide money and say he was 'out' just so he could cover for the weeks when he got ZERO money allocated for food -YET THE CREW STILL HAD TO EAT!!! ABSOLUTE INSANITY!!!)

And still the org had massive bills which they could not pay on time!

One particular "solution" I remember when Telecom cut the AO's phone lines
was (rather than just pay the bill), to get 3 or 4 mobile phones. BTW at this time, if you were seen in a car or on the street using a mobile phone you were like 007 or some big-time player -they were expensive. Anyway, within 3 weeks the org had clocked up a $14,000 bill to the mobile phone company and had still not paid Telecom (who were now SPs...)

HAB

HelluvaHoax!

Don't even get me started on your average org's ability to waste money -this is why they DON'T EXPAND!When I was on staff the average FP (financial planning) for a week would see a minimum of $30,000 spent on useless, un-surveyed promo (you know the stuff you've tried to get rid of but it won't flush down the toilet?), now that's generally production of and mailing of. But in many of those same weeks, the crew would get no pay ($5,000 would have been full pay for all the crew), guys on non-reg tours would get no tours expenses ($500 per tour -meaning they had no money for food while stuck in another org interstate), bonuses for upstats would get disapproved (usually a bonus for an individual staff member was like $30-$50), and the food was still absolute SHITE (which would have only taken a few hundred dollars a week to rectify -I mean the cook had to hide money and say he was 'out' just so he could cover for the weeks when he got ZERO money allocated for food -YET THE CREW STILL HAD TO EAT!!! ABSOLUTE INSANITY!!!) And still the org had massive bills which they could not pay on time!One particular "solution" I remember when Telecom cut the AO's phone lines was (rather than just pay the bill), to get 3 or 4 mobile phones. BTW at this time, if you were seen in a car or on the street using a mobile phone you were like 007 or some big-time player -they were expensive. Anyway, within 3 weeks the org had clocked up a $14,000 bill to the mobile phone company and had still not paid Telecom (who were now SPs...)HAB

HA,

:D I quite enjoyed reading your post. :D There is something when reading about the insanities of Scientology (in black and white) that is almost....serenely soothing to the nerves. We all LIVED in the center of that asylum and were fed a steady diet of this illogical, contrary & non-sensical "technology" that not only didn't work most of the time, it regularly backfired!

It is a lovely and comical picture show when viewed from the distance of time.

I mean, REALLY PEOPLE! A billion dollar international enterprise with undernourished staff sporting bad teeth and bathrooms without toilet paper. All this while tens of millions are literally flushed down the toilet on hopeless promotion simply because someone once theorized that you must send paper via the mail to as many names as possible, without consideration to cost or return on investment. The hallucinogenically inflated prices for auditing probably are largely attributable to the obscene waste of parishioner donations on mail that people detest and trash as soon as possible AND on a vast attack machine to silence those paying customers who happen to mention that the tech did not work.

One can rather easily conclude that CoS management and their policies are---psychotic! But leave it to Ron to find a wrong target. He writes a policy that states that "TELEPHONES ARE PSYCHOTIC". I could never get any clue whatsoever on what that meant. But maybe your post holds the clue. Of course they are psychotic, telephones are connected to the telephone-company, which is SP because they expect Scientology to pay their phone bills. When a person can understand that, they have attained Total Freedom (from reality).

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors

I mean, REALLY PEOPLE! A billion dollar international enterprise with undernourished staff sporting bad teeth and bathrooms without toilet paper. All this while tens of millions are literally flushed down the toilet on hopeless promotion simply because someone once theorized that you must send paper via the mail to as many names as possible, without consideration to cost or return on investment. The hallucinogenically inflated prices for auditing probably are largely attributable to the obscene waste of parishioner donations on mail that people detest and trash as soon as possible AND on a vast attack machine to silence those paying customers who happen to mention that the tech did not work.

You said it brother. NOW THAT'S PLANETARY CLEARING FOR REAL!!!!

HAB

HelluvaHoax!

You said it brother. NOW THAT'S PLANETARY CLEARING FOR REAL!!!!
LOL :D LOL

....and the staff slaves down below in the ship's galley are furiously rowing with dedicated glares. Little do they know that the ship is not in the ocean at all, sailing to the new world as they were promised.
Heston_Galley_Slave_1.jpg

Up on deck, where slaves cannot go, the tumultuous splashing made from the oars-in-water is really just a big jacuzzi for VIP's.

But at day's-end, slaves muster up below deck and give wins about the freedom all will enjoy thru their tireless efforts & sacrifice to sail to the new world.

Wisened One

Crusader
LOL :D LOL

....and the staff slaves down below in the ship's galley are furiously rowing with dedicated glares. Little do they know that the ship is not in the ocean at all, sailing to the new world as they were promised.
Heston_Galley_Slave_1.jpg

Up on deck, where slaves cannot go, the tumultuous splashing made from the oars-in-water is really just a big jacuzzi for VIP's.

But at day's-end, slaves muster up below deck and give wins about the freedom all will enjoy thru their tireless efforts & sacrifice to sail to the new world.

Ooooo, good one, HH! Good one! :thumbsup:

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors

Success Story excerpt from below deck:

"...oh ya and then since doing my basics I -you know how people say that they're on cloud 9? -well I just read one letter out of one of the words out of one of the basic books and like -WOW!!! PHAAWW!!! YEIII!!!!! -I'm on like cloud 999 trillion, right?? It's like, there is soooo much theta in, around, and up my ass..."

--anonymous slave

HelluvaHoax!

Success Story excerpt from below deck:
"...oh ya and then since doing my basics I -you know how people say that they're on cloud 9? -well I just read one letter out of one of the words out of one of the basic books and like -WOW!!! PHAAWW!!! YEIII!!!!! -I'm on like cloud 999 trillion, right?? It's like, there is soooo much theta in, around, and up my ass..."--anonymous slave

:roflmao:

sign posted above deck for cash customers (celebs & paying public)

SCIENTOLOGY'S GOAL IS A WORLD WITHOUT WARS, CRIME & INSANITY

sign posted below deck for staff rowing slaves (slightly more modest goals).

SCIENTOLOGY'S GOAL IS A WORLD WITHOUT OARS, GRIME & RICE/BEANS THAT'S UNSANITARY.

Last edited:

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors

:roflmao:

sign posted above deck for cash customers (celebs & paying public)

SCIENTOLOGY'S GOAL IS A WORLD WITHOUT WARS, CRIME & INSANITY

sign posted below deck for staff rowing slaves (slightly more modest goals).

SCIENTOLOGY'S GOAL IS A WORLD WITHOUT OARS, GRIME & RICE/BEANS THAT'S UNSANITARY.

LOL!!!
... where 'Ron'nest beings have nights (of sleep, NOT FUCKING BMO!)

The sign they need to have below decks for the new recruit prospects is: "WATCH THAT FIRST STEP -IT'S A DOOZIE"

Spirited

Patron with Honors
What? Exchange in abundance?? thats waaay too high on their tone scale.
Now days C of S operating basis is very low on the scale of things with nothing but only bellows of "CONTRIBUTE TO ME's!!"
Exchange no longer exists.

wasn't the definition of a criminal someone that wants something for nothing, or something like that??? HOw criminal can you get wanting millions of dollars worth of real estate for nothing!!!!

I read somewhere on a thread that there are new green vols coming out, if so wonder if "conditions of exchange" will be removed as it no longer applies in a scio organization.

I dont know if scios will just believe anything now days but i do know a couple who believe that they have to trust that DM is right and knows what he is doing! per that i guess they believe a lot of the bull!!!!