What's new

2010 - My cure for all who are still ill

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
If you accept all the criticisms I make in my post as applying to yourself then you are forever free of the cult. This can take less than 5 minutes. Only your own weakness, dishonesty and refusal to confront the same keep you trapped in cult-think and the cult mind-set.

THEN I'M FREE!!! (i've known i was a fool for months now...)

Okay, that's it then -no need for my money back (did i give you any money?)

Seriously though, I have no problem with your cure personally -it's right on the money as far as I'm concerned. And I have no aspirations or delusions in any future facet of scn, bubble-head, the TECH, or any combination of those - I don't wish management was better so that i could really go OT... OT is not for me. I don't wish that RTC would crumble so that we could get some REAL scientology going. Personally, I don't care what they do in there -they're fuckwits. The only reason I usually refrain from speaking my views "point blank", is that I see many people here with many different residual outlooks on the whole thing, and the idea of "each to his own" was integral in me/myself leaving and realising the whole thing was a big scam -the WHOLE THING. But I appreciate that others will not have the exact same outlook as I, and I'm cool with that. Maybe I'm being too cautious there, but I don't think so, and I don't mind anyway.

HAB

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
THEN I'M FREE!!! (i've known i was a fool for months now...)

Okay, that's it then -no need for my money back (did i give you any money?)

Seriously though, I have no problem with your cure personally -it's right on the money as far as I'm concerned. And I have no aspirations or delusions in any future facet of scn, bubble-head, the TECH, or any combination of those - I don't wish management was better so that i could really go OT... OT is not for me. I don't wish that RTC would crumble so that we could get some REAL scientology going. Personally, I don't care what they do in there -they're fuckwits. The only reason I usually refrain from speaking my views "point blank", is that I see many people here with many different residual outlooks on the whole thing, and the idea of "each to his own" was integral in me/myself leaving and realising the whole thing was a big scam -the WHOLE THING. But I appreciate that others will not have the exact same outlook as I, and I'm cool with that. Maybe I'm being too cautious there, but I don't think so, and I don't mind anyway.

HAB

I think ex's can and should push the boundaries with their opinions and say some unpopular things if it can stretch thought for those still stuggling to get out. I find some of the attitudes on this forum quite unhelpful - but from my own point of view. A person can come onto this forum and talk about their astral plane meetings and conversations with "people" to the applaud and semi-worship of other members here such that it appears to be an agreement. It then becomes helpful for a bastard like me to point out that this is just self-delusion and that meeting with people on astral planes who are still living will never allow you to pass messages on such that it can be tested and the best thing for all astral plane nonsense is to cure it with ECT or medicine.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
I think ex's can and should push the boundaries with their opinions and say some unpopular things if it can stretch thought for those still stuggling to get out. I find some of the attitudes on this forum quite unhelpful - but from my own point of view. A person can come onto this forum and talk about their astral plane meetings and conversations with "people" to the applaud and semi-worship of other members here such that it appears to be an agreement. It then becomes helpful for a bastard like me to point out that this is just self-delusion and that meeting with people on astral planes who are still living will never allow you to pass messages on such that it can be tested and the best thing for all astral plane nonsense is to cure it with ECT or medicine.

Fair call. I think I'll have to give you that one. There is definitely a heavy 'balance' on the astral stuff sometimes and with no opposing viewpoint I know exactly where the conversation would end up (and how indescribably long it would take to end up there).

I suppose I've been used to 'keeping the peace' for too long (since well before scn) but it's not always what is needed. Not when it means self-detriment as a result.

Well, looks like your cure has passed quality controls here. Where are the subjects?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Fair call. I think I'll have to give you that one. There is definitely a heavy 'balance' on the astral stuff sometimes and with no opposing viewpoint I know exactly where the conversation would end up (and how indescribably long it would take to end up there).

I suppose I've been used to 'keeping the peace' for too long (since well before scn) but it's not always what is needed. Not when it means self-detriment as a result.

Well, looks like your cure has passed quality controls here. Where are the subjects?

There's plenty of subjects on this board who could benefit from my cure. However, they have got to swallow the pill or in other words, accept the criticisms as applying to themselves. And it most certainly does - in all cases.

Scientology is such an obvious sack of shit, to any outsider with even a part-functioning brain, that anyone still lingering around the subject in any form must be trapping themselves. The way they keep themselves trapped is to lie to themselves. Once they can see the truth and accept it then the bonds are broken and they are free to walk away.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
If you accept all the criticisms I make in my post as applying to yourself then you are forever free of the cult. This can take less than 5 minutes. Only your own weakness, dishonesty and refusal to confront the same keep you trapped in cult-think and the cult mind-set.
Keeping Roland Working Series 1?

rhill

Patron with Honors
That's from her future life. Heard of that? Yes, people can use information from their future life. Some people don't believe it, but I have heard of a little girl who already knows her ABC and can count up to 100..so how do you explain that?

She won't be able to count farther than 100 in her future?