What's new

ANZO CHILD NEGLECT FLAP

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yea I was not informed of his going to the RPF.
He was a minor when he went in and should still have been at school.
His mother, I assume would have authorized him going in to the RPF.
It has been very difficult to get information as to if he finished his schooling or why we went to the RPF.
I finally got told he went to the RPF for "Gross out hygiene"
I mean what the hell does that mean "Gross out hygiene"?????????
The real reason for him going on to the RPF has been hidden from me.

Gross out hygiene? What? He didn't make his bed? I've never heard of this crime punishable by years of hard labour.

I think the real reason here is pissing off some senior.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What I can't get my head around is the RPF thing. So my question is... What has a young person done to warrant years on the RPF???

Remember that once someone is on the RPF they are there until they have done "the program". (Exceptions: some non-RPF senior intervenes and wangles a reprieve or cancellation of the assignment; RPFer is granted a review of the assignment that gets him off, but this is really just a special case of a senior intervention.)

The reason/excuse/justification for assigning someone to the RPF is irrelevant in terms of how long someone is on the RPF. It's not like a prison sentence where the length of the sentence usually bears some relationship to the individual's current crime(s) and past criminal history. It's a one-size-hits-all system.

Paul

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
I am overwhelmed by the responses I have received, thank you so very much.
To all of you that have sent me a pm or asked me to pm I will be in touch today with each of you.
I am at a lose for words with all the kindness and offers of help.
:thankyou:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
One of the reasons I am here is because of what happens to the children, and I don't think I'm alone in that. It has to stop...:angry:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Get Him Back !

I.A., this Fucking Cult needs their EVIL confronted and stood up to, NOW.

You owe it to yourself, your son, and everyone else to pack a bag, fly to

Australia, go to the police and tell them that your son is effectively being held

against his will in a prison camp, and is being physically and mentally abused.

You KNOW that has to be the case.

DON'T take NO for an answer. Don't fly home without him.

It is YOUR responsibility here as the only parent who can do something. DO IT !

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Australia, go to the police and tell them that your son is effectively being held

What Blue Spirit said.

:yes:

I can't stop thinking about that poor boy, we are here if you need support.

Last edited:

tamphex

Patron
I took some footage tonight of the SO staff from ANZO boarding the bus to Dundas Berthing. 3 young men entered the bus, one of which I'd believe to be in his early twenties. The footage I have is currently uploading to Youtube & should be complete in a couple of hours (http://www.youtube.com/user/tamphex)

If the young man you're referring to in this thread is spotted in the footage or if you could PM me a description then I could keep a look out for him in the future if he is on post at ANZO.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe the RPF is permanently out at Dundas. But I could be wrong. Anyone have recent data? Are the RPF still dressed in all black?

tamphex

Patron
These young guys had black shirts on, but not black pants. Everyone else, bar Alex & the bus driver, were wearing the stock standard OS white/black attire.

Outethicsofficer

IA,
This is essentially correct, your son isn't happy, we missed doing something about it earlier, with our daughter Jordan, but eventually we acted we demanded she come out of the SO. I won't go into the blow by blow but mate it came down to us making a stand regardless of anything to get her out, this was just down to Liz and I, we didn't have the support of this board we didn't know of it's existence until a bit later. You have this group for support, you will be doing the right thing no matter how it will seem at the time, it is the right thing.

Liz and I have found we were only ever constrained by our own thoughts in regard to the church not by any actuality.

Call me if you like, I am sure you can get my number if you don't have access to it PM me for it.

These people in the SO are not in a right frame of mind they are warped in their thinking.

James

Happy Days

IA,
This is essentially correct, your son isn't happy, we missed doing something about it earlier, with our daughter Jordan, but eventually we acted we demanded she come out of the SO. I won't go into the blow by blow but mate it came down to us making a stand regardless of anything to get her out, this was just down to Liz and I, we didn't have the support of this board we didn't know of it's existence until a bit later. You have this group for support, you will be doing the right thing no matter how it will seem at the time, it is the right thing.

Liz and I have found we were only ever constrained by our own thoughts in regard to the church not by any actuality.

Call me if you like, I am sure you can get my number if you don't have access to it PM me for it.

These people in the SO are not in a right frame of mind they are warped in their thinking.

James

So true... IA...

The SO are just individuals in uniforms the only power is what others flow toward them ... so remove the uniform and they are just every day men and women with no authority.

It's time to get your lad...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
IA,

James

:blowkiss:

Well said James.

Happy Days

After Post thought... even in their uniforms they equate to nothing... they are not the law or authority ... just every day individuals with no power...

Just in case you thought .. I thought they had any power... and that's a LOL LOL LOL shit I'm ROTFLOL...

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
They have usurped power. Mostly retained by lies and manipulation and bullying. They have many of the people still in so absolutely brainwashed that they think that they have to obey everything that the cult tells them. And they are masters at it.

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
IA, i was reading your OP and reading on for a happy bit :(
obviously there is none yet.

yet.

please write this up and forward it to sen.X - it's the best hope in AUS and i think it's worth throwing your hand in on.

there is also another way as well, perhaps - the BFG method posted some time ago for getting ppl offloaded from gold

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
IA, i was reading your OP and reading on for a happy bit :(
obviously there is none yet.

yet.

please write this up and forward it to sen.X - it's the best hope in AUS and i think it's worth throwing your hand in on.

there is also another way as well, perhaps - the BFG method posted some time ago for getting ppl offloaded from gold

Yep, that's a good one. Here's the link.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-2091.html

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I've seen that approach work. When the cost of the flap being created as a result of the person being held, is bigger than the value of that person's production, then that person will be offloaded.

Contact media. Contact the members of the Aussie Parliament that are anti-Scientology. Make an appearance in front of the orgs. Be as annoying as possible.