What's new

Who knows Phyllis Dale? This happend at FCDC in the 80-ties

Friend

Patron
Dear all Ex. Scientolgist from S Street N.W., Dupont Cirlce, Washington D.C. (close to mid 80-ties)

I believe her name was Phyllis Dale. I wonder if she is still with the Church of Scientolgoy. I remembered her and I felt so sorry for her.
Some staff had her to sell her inherited property so she could get clear by being audited (the most expensive way). She was told as I remembered that she could get the training later. Two guys; Raymond and I believe Tom Clapp flew to her state and sold it for her and took care of the transaction. She told me her family was upset about it. I guess, she was coached into how to handle her family. For some reason I had bad vibes about the whole thing.
Her money run out and she didn't reach to clear, I believe, I think somehow she had to get more money.

I would love to talk to her again; she was such a nice innocent lady and was taken advantage of. I want to know if she is OK.
The lions were waiting for her.

I can't seem to forget the whole observation.
I also had a very bad situation with them too.

P.S. Staff had to get their stats up and they were looking for whom they could milk, otherwise the downstat had to go to ethics office.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
I remember the name. Different areas of the org had to make up plans for how they would meet their quotas. Often a public person would be listed as a Reg Cycle, a Books Cycle, a (staff) Recruitment Cycle, etc. When they came down the stairs from the Academy or out of the public div course room, the regges, bookstore officer, staff recruiter would be circling them like hawks. So sometimes we knew the name but not the face.

FoTi

Crusader
I knew a Phyllis Dale.....I met her in Clearwater in 1995....she was living in Clearwater. The last time I saw her was about 5 or 6 years ago....I used to run into her at Natures Food Patch (the healthfood store in Clearwater). She was making money by giving touch assists the last time I spoke to her. I don't recall her doing any services. She never seemed to have much money. I don't know if this is the same person you are speaking of, but if you're ever in the Clearwater neighborhood, you could probably ask the Scientologists who live there if they know where she is. Or maybe you could just try information for her phone number in Clearwater.

Friend

Patron
I remember the name. Different areas of the org had to make up plans for how they would meet their quotas. Often a public person would be listed as a Reg Cycle, a Books Cycle, a (staff) Recruitment Cycle, etc. When they came down the stairs from the Academy or out of the public div course room, the regges, bookstore officer, staff recruiter would be circling them like hawks. So sometimes we knew the name but not the face.

I am sure I was on the list everywhere. I was ganged up many times.
They also followed me on the street and to work.
One of my bosses punched a staff member and his glasses fell off his face and landed on the sidewalk. He knew someting was wrong and that I was harassed.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I knew a Phyllis Dale.....I met her in Clearwater in 1995....she was living in Clearwater. The last time I saw her was about 5 or 6 years ago....I used to run into her at Natures Food Patch (the healthfood store in Clearwater). She was making money by giving touch assists the last time I spoke to her. I don't recall her doing any services. She never seemed to have much money. I don't know if this is the same person you are speaking of, but if you're ever in the Clearwater neighborhood, you could probably ask the Scientologists who live there if they know where she is. Or maybe you could just try information for her phone number in Clearwater.

I knew this same Phyllis Dale in Clearwater too. She was a very nice lady. She often worked at assorted jobs for various Scientology businesses. I saw someone who looked like her within the last year, but I wasn't sure it was her. She didn't look to good when I saw her. That is, she looked kind of tired. That's why I'm not 100% it was her.

The Anabaptist Jacques

mromni

Patron
l do know Tom Clapp, and probably Ramond, lf his last name ls Rochfort or something like that. Ramond's wife was the
deputy E.D. lrene. Patty crowe was the E.D. at the time. Do you remember Bill Austin?

I dont remember Phyllis, however her name sounds familar.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Who can forget Tom Clapp :clap: - a true money grubbing Scientologist?
[video=youtube;PW3F9jRTigE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW3F9jRTigE[/video]

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I believe this is her. She has many friends that are scientologists. Her last public post was in Dec 2013, as is the date of the post of this photo.
540134_604952362909786_1893758942_n.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/phyllis.dale.14

She lives in Clearwater. Here is some further contact information although it may be dated
http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/name/phyllis+dale/24519487

mromni

Patron
Who can forget Tom Clapp :clap: - a true money grubbing Scientologist?
[video=youtube;PW3F9jRTigE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW3F9jRTigE[/video]

l agree on the money grubber Clapp. He caused me much embarrassment with my family members. l wonder where he ls now?

Does anyone remember the Jewish girl ln div. 6 Sheryl, and Tom phelps? or how about the married couple "Brian and Vickie"ln the
tech div.Actually l dont know lf Vickie was ln the tech div. but Brian was.

AnonyMary

Lori

Cheryl E Love
I was his (Tom Clapp’s) communicator from 2008 till I blew in 2009. Ugggg..... what a slimy little excuse for a man he is. Last I heard he is still the PES.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I was his (Tom Clapp’s) communicator from 2008 till I blew in 2009. Ugggg..... what a slimy little excuse for a man he is. Last I heard he is still the PES.
You have any stories about your experiences with him?

AnonyMary

Spill the beans, Lori! Haha!! Any dirt on Sylvia Stanard would help, too! She's running that STAND group opposing Leah Remini's show. And she is running the OSA DSA ops to get that Narconon into Maryland at Trout Run, despite the opposition ( myself included )

Lori

Cheryl E Love
At work right now as you know I know Sylvia too but......Didnt know she was running that STAND crap tho... They have targeted David too!

AnonyMary

At work right now as you know I know Sylvia too but......Didnt know she was running that STAND crap tho... They have targeted David too!
They took her photo off the twitter ever since it was identified by critics and noted all over on social media... Doesn't surprise me that they have targeted David. Its what they do. Her STAND league letter, showing her titles:

January 4, 2017
ABC 20/20
New York, N.Y., 10023
Dear Mr. Harris,
[..]
Sincerely,
Sylvia Stanard
Washington D.C. Branch Coordinator STAND
and Deputy Director, National Affairs Office Washington, D.C.
https://www.standleague.org/news/media-watch/20170104-proposed-show-on-scientology.html#

Poor Sylvia Stanard. Thinks she's getting high stats on STAND, despite the success of Leah Remini Saientology and the Aftermath.

Here she, perhaps back in 2008 or so, during protest in DC
th-id-hn-607988174654540601-amp-pid-15-1-jpg.230403