What's new

Removing DM

G

Gottabrain

Ha! Yes, darl'. :coolwink:

I'm just trying to figure out how Russian girl survived in Russia all that time without knowing a word of the language, and got Scn counseling in Russian besides, when she only speaks Valley Girl...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Ha! Yes, darl'. :coolwink:

I'm just trying to figure out how Russian girl survived in Russia all that time without knowing a word of the language, and got Scn counseling in Russian besides, when she only speaks Valley Girl...

I also have lots of Russian blood in me, 3 of my grandparents came from over there.

And as far as RG goes........hmmmm, maybe she's got a Russian/Valley Girl Dictionary? :coolwink:

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

Type 4, Try talking to her in Russian. Maybe that will work. :coolwink:

G

Gottabrain

Hmmm. No, that didn't work. She must speak a different dialect.

Or maybe she's not a literate Russian. Some can't read and write. Oh, that's right, she can read and write in English.

Okay, I'll try another dialect. She must have MUs in English and that's why she can't figure this out.

Russian Girl: Sind Sie ein Idiot oder etwas? Warum können Sie nicht in einer vernünftigen Weise denken und sprechen?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gottabrain

No, please don't go! :prettyplease:

I wanted to have some Russian in me not long ago...
:D

Have you tried a White Russian? They're quite good.:yes:

G

Gottabrain

Oh, well, you're going to have to try it!!! :thumbsup:

White Russian Recipe Is a Favorite
A White Russian drink is a very popular cocktail. It has become even more popular after it was featured in the cult classic movie, "The Big Lebowski".

White Russian Ingredients
•3/4 ounces each - vodka and Kahlua liqueur

1 1/2 ounces cream or milk

ice cubes, optional

White Russian Recipe
A White Russian recipe is simple and making a White Russian drink is very easy. Just mix together the vodka and Kahlua in an old-fashioned glass. Then float the cream or milk on top last.

Ice cubes aren't necessary, but can be used. White Russian drinks are best served in chilled glasses, though.

Makes 1 White Russian cocktail drink

For variation on your White Russian recipe, try using vanilla vodka instead of plain vodka in your White Russian ingredients.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Oh, well, you're going to have to try it!!! :thumbsup:

White Russian Recipe Is a Favorite
A White Russian drink is a very popular cocktail. It has become even more popular after it was featured in the cult classic movie, "The Big Lebowski".

White Russian Ingredients
•3/4 ounces each - vodka and Kahlua liqueur

1 1/2 ounces cream or milk

ice cubes, optional

White Russian Recipe
A White Russian recipe is simple and making a White Russian drink is very easy. Just mix together the vodka and Kahlua in an old-fashioned glass. Then float the cream or milk on top last.

Ice cubes aren't necessary, but can be used. White Russian drinks are best served in chilled glasses, though.

Makes 1 White Russian cocktail drink

For variation on your White Russian recipe, try using vanilla vodka instead of plain vodka in your White Russian ingredients.

Oh!

Its a drink ... ?

(just joking).

:whistling:

G

Gottabrain

I'm out of chocolate syrup. Don't really have a cherry, either.

Do you have cream?