What's new

Sex in the Sea Org and Scientology in general

Truthtelling!

I remember going to a shrink long before I heard of $cn. It seems I was having a problem with self respect, so his suggestion was to learn to love myself. He prescribed masturation. A couple of weeks later, I had an appointment again. The first thing he asked was if I had masterbated. I sad, yeah, but I didn't particularly (sp) like it.:ohmy: He went into a never mind what your mother told you about it or what a preacher might have said about it, etc. I said that it had nothing to do with what others said. So he asked what about it didn't I like. My answer was THERE'S NO ONE TO TALK TO.:eyeroll:

Aunt Pat, I love this! I think that's a big part of sexual satisfaction for us females, is pleasant emotional contact and communication, in addition to all the bodily sensations. Big hug to Aunt Pat! :happydance:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It seems that when it comes to "rape", it is always the man who is targeted as the guilty party--as far as progressive laws go, a woman can charge her husband with rape, even when nothing happened!

For some of the Female Exec predators, it has little to do with sex directly, it's about control--the same as rape being about control rather than the sex.

The attraction to this type of behavior is, "Who would believe it?"

You're correct, for women it seems to be about the sense of power.

Back when I was in the SO, there was a mission into our org. A female missionaire, about 10-15 years older than me (I was in my early 20's), aggressively came onto me when she had me alone. I played dumb and nothing came of it, but she seemed to enjoy having power over my fate.

Hbeer,

Perhaps living in Europe makes a difference, and perhaps the difference is you. For you, sexuality seems as easy as breathing, but, there are plenty of people that find sexuality difficult, which is a "ruin" that makes people vulnerable to Scientology, a more common and easy ruin at that.

I personally considered myself retarded in the area of people skills, finding women, and picking up on all the signals, so I waged a holy war, a jihad of sorts, to find and have as many different women as possible. While I had some success, it was an expensive hobby that lasted thru the time I was 29, and consisted mainly of frustration. I found out tho that I wasn't alone, and that there were plenty of guys who were plenty worse off in that department than I was, and actually looked up to me.

Finally, a funny thing happened ... I went broke, wound up on the streets of Los Angeles, where I was recruited to do "fundraising" (some would say professional panhandling) in front of various stores in Los Angeles. The "mission" was 4 rooms in a downtown hotel that was full of down-and-outers who were just a notch above the street. Considering my financial situation, I was not actively chasing women at clubs anymore, I was in a survival situation. But, without persuing any women, there were all of these women who were ok looking just slightly flakey and a lot broke in this hotel, and many of them were just dropped in my lap. The money was easy as well, at least on the survival level. There was some sort of kharmic lesson being taught me ... I stopped chasing women, removed my attention from the subject area, and all of a sudden I was pulling them in. Interesting.

Anyways ... just to let you know ... there are those who spend a lifetime caught up in considerations that keep them away from ever having a relationship. I have a brother-in-law who is like that. Finally, a few years ago when he was 50, he finally went to bed with some chick.

Pete

If we ever meet in person, I am going to give you a big hug for honest self examination, Pete! :)

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!!!!!!!

I tried the bar/club scene a few times in my 20's, never got anywhere. The music is too loud to have any sort of conversation. Women need to have a chance to talk to me for a while before they decide they're interested. I met my wife in the org, and we knew each other for months before any dating started.

I am 56, and have a moderately severe case of oldfartosis as evidenced by an expanding middle and receding hairline. Parts that should be supple are getting stiffer and vice versa. That and I have developed a liking for classical music to the point of going to see the local symphony orchestra live. That being said ... I am not that far advanced into oldfartosis that I don't remember being in my twenties and doing the lounge lizart thing at disco's, so I will give you the game, it's still the same.

First, I DETESTED DISCO'S. I couldn't stand the mindless music and I couldn't stand the volume and I couldn't stand not being able to hold a conversation. I hated the dancing. I hated having to learn dance steps. I hated the ritual of it all. I hated the prices of drinks and the cover charge. I hated having to dress up. I hated smelling like a stinkarette from head to toe by the time I left. I ONLY WOULD GO THERE TO TRY TO GET LAID, plain and simple. Anytime I did get laid it was because I stumbled into doing something right. I was right enough times to more or less piece the rules of the game together. BTW, this was during the late 70's, and, as much as I disliked disco's I hated the C&W and Rock bars worse and largely for the same reasons ... volume, smoke, crowds, etc.

Here is the game ... its all about eye contact and body language. Forget the TR0 stare. TR0/TR0BB and for that matter all of the TR's can come into play, but, not done robotically but rather as a real world application. Talking ... THE WHOLE POINT OF THE VOLUME IS TO ELIMINATE THE NEED TO TALK, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Most people can't carry a conversation anyways. If you are in a club and attempt to converse with someone in such fashion that it can be construed that you have an IQ above, say, 80, you will probably bore your prospective quarry to death. VOLUME 1) GIVES YOU A REASON NOT TO TALK AND 2) FOR WHAT LITTLE TALK IS REQUIRED YOU HAVE TO GET UP EXTREMELY CLOSE, as in your lips just about brushing against her ears.

You need to use eye contact to provoke a conversation but you do not want to force either the eye contact or the conversation, either can be dangerous and both are a waste of time.

You do need to know how everyone is dressed and be dressed slightly bolder and definitely better. You also need to have a flat tummy. If you have a beer gut, lose it. You do not need to be a body building champion, but, decent tee shirt muscles help, but, what is needed is the flat tummy. If you have a beer gut, an apron belly or worse, spend your time at the gym, not a club.

Knowing the latest dance moves is a plus.

Boldly going for a first kiss is important, timing is everything.

On any given night, about 20 percent of the women in a club are willing to get laid, no muss, no fuss. The other 80% are there to get you side tracked and to waste your time. All of the guys who are there want to get laid. If they wanted to just hang out, they would go to a bar that has a pool table, darts, a televised game of some sort, cheap beer, free pretzyls, and zero expectation of showing up in fine threads. This means you have competition, but, most of the guys who go to there are ten thumbs and two left feet and are zero competition if you know what you are doing. For the most part, the other guys who are there are not the problem, it is the 80% of women who have no intention of going home with some new guy that night. If you liken this to a game of selling, a salesman who always makes big money is a salesman who spends his time with qualified prospects because he qualifies hard before he wastes time.

There are people at the club of either gender who are cock blockers who will sabotage you if you let them, i.e., a needy girl friend of some chick that you could have that night. If you can't solve this problem, get a fone number (a poor second choice, but in this case the best you can do) and move on.

Forget just trying to get a phone number, that is a game for losers and for a lot of reasons. You are trying to get laid. In most cases the make it or break-it is the slow dance. When I was playing the club game, there would be two slow dances per night, no more, no less. If you were going to score, you needed to be on the dance floor for the slow dance. If things go well there, you are a total dork to just ask for a fone number. If there is any action during the slow dance you need to leave the club with her RIGHT THEN AND THERE. And you would have had to have solved the problem of her needy girlfriend BEFORE that slow dance.

About the only training system that I have found on the web that matches up with what I personally observed during my time in "the game" is this fellow by the name of Tony Berger who has a course called "advanced macking".
Remember ... if you are a dude here on ESMB and got sucked into Scientology and were smart enough to get out ... you are too cerebral for "the game" on your own. The good players who score consistently could never tell you what they are doing right, they go on instinct and they are not very cerebral at all. But ... the REALLY good players, the best players, are guys who ARE cerebral and who figured out how to play. I would break the Berger course down to a series of drills and be rehearsed and practiced for game night, i.e., Friday night. BTW, Berger comes off like a moron, and his video's look cheesy as hell. But his material is right-on. Everytime I scored back in the day it was because I was "doing Berger". Of course, back in the day for me was when Berger was in diapers or not even here yet.

Anyways, bringing it back to sex in the Sea Org ... that's simple, it goes like this: No wheels, no deals. No money, no honey. In the Sea Org, you generally not only have no wheels and no money, you also have virtually no time. In the Sea Org, it's enough of a challenge to flog your log with any privacy. So phug the Sea Org.

Pete

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Very enlightening!

Thanks much, Pete, this was very enlightening. Good to have such a thorough insight into male thought patterns!

I want to comment on one thing that may be more important than it first seems:

I am 56, and have a moderately severe case of oldfartosis as evidenced by an expanding middle and receding hairline. Parts that should be supple are getting stiffer and vice versa.

Things going supple. I have read an article that said that men are lucky because they have an early warning sign in this.

It said that it's an average 8 years from erectile dysfunction to serious circulation problems that culminate in heart attacks, strokes, smoker's legs etc., or lead to dementia.

EDTA chelation has very realistic chances to reverse all of these things, including the ED. Garlic (raw) at least keeps them from getting worse.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks ...

I want to comment on one thing that may be more important than it first seems:

Things going supple. I have read an article that said that men are lucky because they have an early warning sign in this.

It said that it's an average 8 years from erectile dysfunction to serious circulation problems that culminate in heart attacks, strokes, smoker's legs etc., or lead to dementia.

EDTA chelation has very realistic chances to reverse all of these things, including the ED. Garlic (raw) at least keeps them from getting worse.

I appreciate your concern and advice, Heidrun. You are definitely the ESMB answer to Dr. Ruth. The indirect reference to ED that I made, however, was part of attempted humor regarding my age and not my actual condition. Mainly what I need to do is drop 50 pounds, and I am working on that.

Along with parting company with tobacco several months back after a relapse of perhaps 5 or 6 weeks, I also made a decision to get back to the gym and am struggling along with that, taking it relatively easy, getting thru the minor muscle aches. I have already made changes to diet and am doing various suppliments. Interesting you should mention the garlic, I just sent out for a particularly potent garlic suppliment thru A.I.M., the same folk I get BarleyLife thru.

There are other circulatory cleansers other than EDTA, such as various cayanne peppers such as the habenero/ginger shooter I described on here sometime back. I have done the EDTA in the past in oral form, will probably do that again in the not too distant future.

I would say right now my biggest problem is time management ... I have to manage to get in the workouts and keep everything else happening, and, along with that, I have a terrible coffee habbit which is causing chronic heartburn. The heartburn has abated since going back on BarleyLife but not completely, I need to quit drinking coffee.

Quitting coffee is for me more difficult than cigarettes. First off, it is a social habbit, people share their coffee time together. I like the ritual of it, in particular, going to StarBucks. I enjoy the flavor of it, and too much. Quitting makes you want to sleep 12 hours a day and gives you headaches. Tapering off isn't my style for anything, just quitting is psychologically easier for me than tapering off, but, the downside of quitting coffee is so bad that I need to taper off gradually, which, as i said, is difficult because I always want just a little bit more.

Again, thank you for your kind thoughts and advice.

Pete

hbeer

Patron with Honors
I appreciate your concern and advice, Heidrun. You are definitely the ESMB answer to Dr. Ruth. The indirect reference to ED that I made, however, was part of attempted humor regarding my age and not my actual condition. Mainly what I need to do is drop 50 pounds, and I am working on that.

Along with parting company with tobacco several months back after a relapse of perhaps 5 or 6 weeks, I also made a decision to get back to the gym and am struggling along with that, taking it relatively easy, getting thru the minor muscle aches. I have already made changes to diet and am doing various suppliments. Interesting you should mention the garlic, I just sent out for a particularly potent garlic suppliment thru A.I.M., the same folk I get BarleyLife thru.

There are other circulatory cleansers other than EDTA, such as various cayanne peppers such as the habenero/ginger shooter I described on here sometime back. I have done the EDTA in the past in oral form, will probably do that again in the not too distant future.

I would say right now my biggest problem is time management ... I have to manage to get in the workouts and keep everything else happening, and, along with that, I have a terrible coffee habbit which is causing chronic heartburn. The heartburn has abated since going back on BarleyLife but not completely, I need to quit drinking coffee.

Quitting coffee is for me more difficult than cigarettes. First off, it is a social habbit, people share their coffee time together. I like the ritual of it, in particular, going to StarBucks. I enjoy the flavor of it, and too much. Quitting makes you want to sleep 12 hours a day and gives you headaches. Tapering off isn't my style for anything, just quitting is psychologically easier for me than tapering off, but, the downside of quitting coffee is so bad that I need to taper off gradually, which, as i said, is difficult because I always want just a little bit more.

Again, thank you for your kind thoughts and advice.

Pete

You are welcome!

Quite an ambitious program that you have prescribed to yourself. I can relate to it. Did the caffeine withdrawal, still on the weight program (one clothes size already done). Thank God I never smoked. On the other hand I'm addicted to "beautiful old faces". Do you have a cure for that?

:confused2:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
perhaps

You are welcome!

Quite an ambitious program that you have prescribed to yourself. I can relate to it. Did the caffeine withdrawal, still on the weight program (one clothes size already done). Thank God I never smoked. On the other hand I'm addicted to "beautiful old faces". Do you have a cure for that?

:confused2:

Well, perhaps. One of these years I will get over to Europe again (the last time I was there was in 1978, got to spend a week in Norway) I will make a point of going to Amsterdam, perhaps I will give you a call and we can hang out at one of those famous Kafe's, enjoy the "refreshments" and reminisce about old times.

Pete

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Well, perhaps. One of these years I will get over to Europe again (the last time I was there was in 1978, got to spend a week in Norway) I will make a point of going to Amsterdam, perhaps I will give you a call and we can hang out at one of those famous Kafe's, enjoy the "refreshments" and reminisce about old times.

Pete

Interesting cure!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

GoNuclear;365672 Quitting coffee is for me more difficult than cigarettes. First off said:
I gave up coffee for several years. I thought the heavy acid was bad for me. It is, I'm sure, speaking intellectually.

But it tastes good. I enjoy the process of making it , and / or sharing time talking with friends over it.

In the big picture, although not physically healthy for me; It is mentally healthy for me.

I like fresh squeezed orange juice, but the emotional hit is not there. coffee, the taste, the heat, the smell, the heavy warm mug all have intangible positive effects that a healthy glass of fresh squeezed OJ doesn't.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah the enjoyment of it all

I gave up coffee for several years. I thought the heavy acid was bad for me. It is, I'm sure, speaking intellectually.

But it tastes good. I enjoy the process of making it , and / or sharing time talking with friends over it.

In the big picture, although not physically healthy for me; It is mentally healthy for me.

I like fresh squeezed orange juice, but the emotional hit is not there. coffee, the taste, the heat, the smell, the heavy warm mug all have intangible positive effects that a healthy glass of fresh squeezed OJ doesn't.

Yes, of course, all of that is enjoyable. And there is one more thing ... meeting a possible romantic interest in a coffee house is FUN, it is not the miserable contrived atmosphere of a club that sells alchohol and plays music at too high a volume. I dealt with that topic in a previous post on this thread ... now let me cover the coffee house.

I used to especially enjoy some of the coffee houses in the greater Los Angeles area, and the best ones had a soft, evening atmosphere ... they were furnished more like living rooms than your austere StarBucks korporate koffee kinda atmosphere, which is at best a meeting room atmosphere. A few times I met women in coffee houses ... not often, but sometimes. But when I did, the time flew by, there was great conversation, there was a meeting of minds, no pressure, no overwhelming loud music, no overwhelming cloud of tobacco stench in the air, etc. Unfortunately, no such place exists in the Greater St. Louis area. There are some places that are kinda sorta like that, but not just quite. I tinkered with some concepts with the idea of starting one myself, but that is a huge risk, was thinking more in terms of a private members only club to avoid bureau'ratic hassles.

The best I have seen since coming to the Greater St. Louis area ... there was one fellow, a corporate psychologist for his bread and butter, who was/is a NORML member, also on a totally raw food diet, pretty advanced at Yoga, and into various political causes. He did the corporate psych thing for a living, but, made a huge point of associating after hours with his peers. Instead, his friends were from various political causes and/or worked in the local natural foods market since bought out by a major chain. Every Sunday night he would have an informal get together at his pad. Weed was always happening, this guy was in a job position above being forced to piss in a bottle on command, and generally stayed on weed 24/7. I enjoyed the get togethers because it was an eclectic crowd of people, and good weed tends to get people talkative. That ended a few years ago when his situation changed, nobody else was positioned to continue the tradition, what a shame.

Pete

The question is ... how is it that virtually all social scenes center around shit that is unhealthy????

lkwdblds

Crusader
What is with loud background music being forced on us

Yes, of course, all of that is enjoyable. And there is one more thing ... meeting a possible romantic interest in a coffee house is FUN, it is not the miserable contrived atmosphere of a club that sells alchohol and plays music at too high a volume. I dealt with that topic in a previous post on this thread ... now let me cover the coffee house.

I used to especially enjoy some of the coffee houses in the greater Los Angeles area, and the best ones had a soft, evening atmosphere ... they were furnished more like living rooms than your austere StarBucks korporate koffee kinda atmosphere, which is at best a meeting room atmosphere. A few times I met women in coffee houses ... not often, but sometimes. But when I did, the time flew by, there was great conversation, there was a meeting of minds, no pressure, no overwhelming loud music, no overwhelming cloud of tobacco stench in the air, etc. Unfortunately, no such place exists in the Greater St. Louis area. There are some places that are kinda sorta like that, but not just quite. I tinkered with some concepts with the idea of starting one myself, but that is a huge risk, was thinking more in terms of a private members only club to avoid bureau'ratic hassles.

The best I have seen since coming to the Greater St. Louis area ... there was one fellow, a corporate psychologist for his bread and butter, who was/is a NORML member, also on a totally raw food diet, pretty advanced at Yoga, and into various political causes. He did the corporate psych thing for a living, but, made a huge point of associating after hours with his peers. Instead, his friends were from various political causes and/or worked in the local natural foods market since bought out by a major chain. Every Sunday night he would have an informal get together at his pad. Weed was always happening, this guy was in a job position above being forced to piss in a bottle on command, and generally stayed on weed 24/7. I enjoyed the get togethers because it was an eclectic crowd of people, and good weed tends to get people talkative. That ended a few years ago when his situation changed, nobody else was positioned to continue the tradition, what a shame.

Pete

The question is ... how is it that virtually all social scenes center around shit that is unhealthy????

I realize it is a bit off topic but what is it with loud music being blasted at not only bars and clubs but now at some of the nice restuarants? Either a live singer with guitar or a band performing with volume cranked up so loud you can't hear yourself think or just loud recorded music being blasted at you so that you can not carry on a converstaion in a restaurant.

More on topic, on the bar scene, I used to go dancing at these bar type places when I was young and single. It was easy to find someone to date but hard to find a person of any substance. With the booze flowing, everybody is in an artificially good mood while they are dancing and talking to one another but if you made a date and met later on, the person was often completely different when you showed up at their house to go to dinner or something. In the club, with alcohol flowing, the talk flowed freely and then on the date, often there wasn't much to say. Of course if both parties had drinks at the restaurant, the talk might start flowing again.

Another thing with women which I found out was a lot of them had just had a fight with their boyfriend and in anger they came to a bar to meet other guys only so as to "get even" with the existing boyfriend. In this case, the women got themselves nearly drunk and came on to the new guys they met such as me. While dancing a slow dance, they would be all over you, one good looking woman was tonguing the inside of my ear while we were dancing and nibling on the side of my neck. I thought that the girl was really turned on by me and to a degree that was true but her main intent was to dramatize the solution of "getting even with her boyfriend for cheating on her". These girls doing this would go pretty far with you on the first night, even so far as to have sex with a guy but when they gave you their phone number, it was always a wrong number. This happened to me continually and finally when I met a girl at a bar who I liked a month or two later, I asked for her number and then made a big point about her not giving me a phoney number and she explained why I was getting so many phoney numbers, after enormous displays of affection, citing the getting even with the boyfriend syndrome I described above. Her explanation was valid and is vital tech on how to survive in the nightclub and bar dating scene.

At that point, in the late 70's way before cell phones, when I got a girl's phone number, I would always excuse myself to visit the restroom and then call the number from a pay phone near the restroom and either make sure a room mate answered or there was an answering machine tape which answered for the girl. If it was a phoney number I would go back in and confront the girl right away but I think that only happened one time after I found out the "tech" on the subject.

The best bars to dance at were the types which were connected to a large restaraunt. In this case, a group of single girls might come for dinner and the wait might be 30 minutes to an hour and they would all sit down in the dancing area and order drinks and then dance with guys until their number was called for them to be seated. This was the best way to go because after a dance or two if the girl was having a good time with you, she would invite you to her table. There, you would meet her friends as well and sometimes one of the friends and you would talk and realize that you only lived a few blocks apart of that you both had the same hobby. Often you might end up dating one of the friends at the table instead of the original girl you danced with.

For women looking for men, the same types of tactics and techniques would apply but it is best for the women to go in groups of two or three than to go alone. After one girl dances with a guy, she brings him over to her table. Perhaps all three girls bring guys over and then the chances improve that each person will find someone they like.
Lakey

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
It goes like this ...

Lakey,

Yes, the bar scene/overly loud music is putrid. Women who want to shtup you for revenge on their boy friends are putrid as well, but, as long as you can take her someplace safe where the b/f is not going to show up and make a scene or cause you to sport a brand new 9mm asshole in your chest, why not take advantage.

If you want to avoid all of that and still have a variety of women coming your way, the solution is to be rich. Learn to make as much in one day as most guys make in a year ... or at least make that much every week ... and lots of women will follow, it's like some sort of natural law or something, and there will be no worries about fone numbers.

Pete

lkwdblds

Crusader
I hear you but are those the right women you want?

Lakey,

Yes, the bar scene/overly loud music is putrid. Women who want to shtup you for revenge on their boy friends are putrid as well, but, as long as you can take her someplace safe where the b/f is not going to show up and make a scene or cause you to sport a brand new 9mm asshole in your chest, why not take advantage.

If you want to avoid all of that and still have a variety of women coming your way, the solution is to be rich. Learn to make as much in one day as most guys make in a year ... or at least make that much every week ... and lots of women will follow, it's like some sort of natural law or something, and there will be no worries about fone numbers.

Pete

I hear you loud and clear but are those the types of women one really wants to get involved with? I don't know for sure but am just asking.

Look at that old you know what. Hugh Hefner, all that money and glitz and he seems to get whoever he wants. That is a perfect example of what you are talking about. If you don't have money, you can compensate with extremely good looks in many instances. With out either of those two qualities, there is still a variety of opportunities open to you but you have to either just get lucky and run into a soul mate or get creative and figure out some sort of angle which enables you to succeed. You have to figure out a way to be different and to stand out from the crowd. Usually, it can be done. This one friend of my Son was into Irish type dancing, where you use only your feet and don't do much of anything with your hands. He belonged to an Irish dancing club and the girls were all knockouts to look at, at least as good as the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, if not better. There was a scarcity of males in the Irish Dancing Club and my Son's friend was just average looking, not from a rich family and had just an average personality and he brought over his girlfriend from the Dance Club. The girlfriend looked like the cover girl on the Sports Illustrated annual swimsuit addition and she was all over this guy like he was a God. I remarked to my Son's friend how lucky he was to be going with such a hot and spunky girl and he replied that he was getting tired of her and was thinking of dumping her in favor of one of the other dancers in the club. THE MORAL OF THE STORY FOR MALES IS TO LEARN TO DO IRISH DANCING AND THEN JOIN AN IRISH DANCING CLUB.
Lakey
Lakey

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader

Sort of off-topic Carmelo, but between all this talk of sex on this thread, and your very cute and seductive avatar pic, I am having a hard time, I mean "difficult time", staying focused here!!! :omg:

Would you mind changing it to something less racy? :nervous:

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Sort of off-topic Carmelo, but between all this talk of sex on this thread, and your very cute and seductive avatar pic, I am having a hard time, I mean "difficult time", staying focused here!!! :omg:

Would you mind changing it to something less racy? :nervous:

Yeah, Carmelo. Just your lovely face. Please! :whistling:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having an angle/playing the game

I hear you loud and clear but are those the types of women one really wants to get involved with? I don't know for sure but am just asking.

Look at that old you know what. Hugh Hefner, all that money and glitz and he seems to get whoever he wants. That is a perfect example of what you are talking about. If you don't have money, you can compensate with extremely good looks in many instances. With out either of those two qualities, there is still a variety of opportunities open to you but you have to either just get lucky and run into a soul mate or get creative and figure out some sort of angle which enables you to succeed. You have to figure out a way to be different and to stand out from the crowd. Usually, it can be done. This one friend of my Son was into Irish type dancing, where you use only your feet and don't do much of anything with your hands. He belonged to an Irish dancing club and the girls were all knockouts to look at, at least as good as the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, if not better. There was a scarcity of males in the Irish Dancing Club and my Son's friend was just average looking, not from a rich family and had just an average personality and he brought over his girlfriend from the Dance Club. The girlfriend looked like the cover girl on the Sports Illustrated annual swimsuit addition and she was all over this guy like he was a God. I remarked to my Son's friend how lucky he was to be going with such a hot and spunky girl and he replied that he was getting tired of her as was thinking of dumping her in favor of one of the other dancers in the club. THE MORAL OF THE STORY FOR MALES IS TO LEARN TO DO IRISH DANCING AND THEN JOIN AN IRISH DANCING CLUB.
Lakey
Lakey

Finding a soulmate is one thing, playing the game is another.

Even if you find your soulmate, you may want to come out and play at some point. Its a guy thing. For instance ... while I was living in the greater LA area, there were some foods from opposite ends of the spectrum that I enjoyed ... I especially liked going to the most authentic of Mexican restaurants and getting a bowl of menudo, which is a hot an spicy soup, more of a stew, where the meat is beef tripe, cow stomach liner. And then there was going to all you can eat Japanese buffets, where I would go thru as many as 7 plates of raw fish. But as much as I liked either of those dishes, I doubt that I could deal with eating nothing but either of them again and again night after night. At some point, I would definitely want to go to Jerry's Famous Deli over in Studio City and get a huge pastrami sandwich.

Anyways ... so you are attached or not, you decide that you want to go out and play. Paying for it is out of the question, you will be left completely unsatisfied and feel ripped off. So you are left with the option of playing the game or not playing. To not play is to guarantee your sense of frustration. To play is to risk feeling more frustrated. You decide to play. Now what? YOU NEED SOME SORT OF ANGLE TO SET YOU APART FROM THE CROWD IN A POSITIVE MANNER. If you are known to have serious money, that is the most generic means possible. If you do NOT have serious money but you have more than most, enough to play the game well ... you can use a relatively small investment to create the APPEARANCE of wealth.

For guys my age ... mid 50's ... the most ingenious system I have seen in action ... three of my friends in the greater LA area pooled resources and started a limo company, including incorporation, corporate officer positions, etc. They pooled enough capital to purchase a used Caddy stretch limo that was wrecked. They had a connection that pulled the frame to straighten it out, and had extensive work done. By the time it was finished, it looked brand spanking new and they had like 14k between the 3 of them invested. They then had a custom bar built in the passenger compartment, other ammenities as well. They invested in getting their chauffer's licenses, they invested in tuxedo's and limo driver uniforms. By the time they were all done they had like 20k invested. They had some hired driver to keep the car on the road enough nights to let it pay for their escapades with the profits, which weren't much, but covered expenses for them.

Here is the modus operandi they used ... on any given night that they went out, all three went out together. One would be the driver, he wouldn't get out of the car, he would be in uniform. The other two would be in tuxedo's. The two that were playing would go out to an upper class hotel lobby bar and create a stir, being overdressed. They would be looked at by all sorts of women who would perceive that they obviously just came from some sort of black tie affair. They would then say "we have a limo, there's champagne!" Their hit rate was 50%. If two women came into the car with them, they scored invariably. Half the time they would go home alone, half the time they would get some women in the car with them. They were meeting women generally in their mid to late 30's, sometimes mid to late 20's. They always had a cover story as to where they came from and why the tuxedo's and their circumstance was they were always from out of town, so that story put women on notice that they were out for a good time only.

There is another method that works that is cheaper, and that is always have the absolute top of the line connoseur quality marijuana, top of the line cocaine (NOT CRACK, too low class) and some hard to obtain perscription drugs such as percodans, percocets, dilauded, vicodin, the little pink hearts (dextroamphetamine sulfate 5mg) and black beauties (that one is the holy grail of perscription fun drugs). Try to keep it to just the weed. What you do NOT want is a low class junkie, what you want is some gal who has enjoyed weed way back when, is bored, alone, frustrated, and has zip point zero zilch nada access to weed because she is NOT a junkie and doesn't run with a drug using crowd. The War on Drugs has polarized the population into total drug zombies or total straights, usually for fear of busts and piss tests. To have great weed on hand at the right time for a gal that wants to cut loose for a bit but has no access, THAT is an entree, and a relatively inexpensive one at that.

Of anything that I have seen in action that works consistently, its the limo game.

Pete