What's new

Message for Mary and Andre Tabayoyan re Casavius Tabayoyan

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am reposting this OCMB post by "blownforgood" with a new title and it's own thread here in the hopes that it will be easier for a google search engine to find it. Hopefully it may also get the attention of someone who knows where the Tabayoyans are. If anyone reading this knows their whereabouts, please pass this message on. The kid's been missing for too long.

blownforgood wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:44 am Post subject: [Note] Sandy, Darius and Casavius
Subject description: Where are they now? Well sit back and I will tell you.

Darius was declared and offloaded from Gold. His wife was made to divorce him and he was never to see his mom or dad again. Sandy was in great disagreement with this and protested. A few months later, Sandy got MS and was sent down to PAC. If she is still around, that is where she is, PAC. She is misreable that she has lost all relatives and loved ones and she herself now has a terminal illness. Greg is still in CMO INT and married to Sue Gentry. Darius was sent to some middle of nowhere U.S. town and given $500 to start a new life. He struggled out there for awhile and eventually petitioned to be able to be undeclared and get back into the S.O. Here is where the story gets brutal. Darius is allowed to come back into the S.O., but in LATAM/Mexico. Darius speaks no spanish and why they picked this location is most bizarre. Darius packs up his stuff and takes a bus to Mexico. Not too long after he arrives in Mexico, the car he is riding in is struck by a another car in a high speed street race and Darius is thrown from the vehicle and killed in the accident!!!!! But, as fate would have it, after 12 minutes in the afterlife, he is revived, lives and gets to spend the next year laying around recoving from a broken back, neck, ribs, limbs and various cuts an bruises. He is still in constant pain to this day and the best part is that he is selling off his belongings to raise money for his hospital bills as the Church is NOT paying for these!!!

Casavius is a completely different story. When his parents blew the base, DM was determined to keep Casavius from them. There is only one real way to make someone disappear well enough that even his parents cannot locate him. The Church is real good at this too. Years of experience have perfected the method. Hasn't anyone ever noticed how some people just never are heard from agian? They changed Casavius's name to David Prybilski and he was adopted by Dan Prybilski who worked at the Ranch. After his name was changed to David, and he had a new passport and identificaton, they sent him to Denmark and he works in the CLO there as a construction/maintenace guy. I bet you that is why his parents never found him. Even his wife's name was changed! He was married to a little red head name Irene that used to work in TU at Gold. Irene Smid was her name. I think they are divorced now anyway.

Dan Prybilski was made the Berthing buiilding I/C at Gold and later blew as well and is now in PAC somewhere.

The lengths people will go to make sure other people suffer.

Until next time...

BFG

Please note that the correct spelling of his new name is Przybylski (and no that's not a joke, but it's propably why DM picked it). I really hope these people find each other. That will undo one bit of suppression.

Regards, Kookaburra

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I know all of these people. I was raised in same time period as Darius. Cassavius was a hang out friend for me and my brother.

Dan P. was my supervisor and has many stories about me.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Arnie Lerma just informed me that Andre has the information so no need to pass it on.

Whatever, we'll have to compare notes sometime.

jerryf25

Patron
I remember Casavius when he was 4 or 5 years old. This was when I was working at the PAC SO day care center at the complex. I recall Mary visiting him during family time.

Hubbard’s policy of separating parents and children except for one hour of daily family time did not work well for Casavius.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was surfing the net and came across this post by Chuck Beatty . It appears that his name was changed to Michael Prbyzylski.
Does anybody know if he reconnected with his family? :bigcry:

Well Cassavias is an exceptional person. He really is a great guy. Oh, I hate to break anyone's heart, like his mom or dad, who I would err in saying I am sure he misses, but I cannot say what his emotions are. I did not broach the subject of his feelings, but my guess is he misses them. He is a very mellow person, always has this serene smile on his face most of the time.

We nicknamed him, Mr. T, us Int Base RPFers who were the ones who worked for him, on the Int Base RPF. (We never called it Happy Valley, while we were there. We just called it the "ranch", and Cassavias was ranch staff, and he was for a long time one of our daily seniors who gave us jobs that needed to be done on the ranch. I loved the work, loved the people.

I have to say with some sorrow, that Cassavias changed his name completely, and he is now legally (although I didn't see the papers, but assume due to other talking about it, it is true) he's now named Michael Prbyzylski, and he legally became the stepson of Dan Prbyzylski. Not that Dan P is not a great person, which he is in his own right. But it is sad, to have to let out this info, which probably will cause some sorrow with Cassavias's real parents, who may have hoped to see him again. Cassavias is a great person, very calm, very serene and I think married now too. I enjoyed working for him. His parents, Andre, and mom, would be proud of him. He's a very nice person and a good exec to work for. He was promoted off the ranch, and I am not sure where he went actually. I think either the Int base, or possibly Flag. God, I hate to say this, but the whole reason Cassavias came to change his name to Michael Prbyzylski, was to distance him from Andre, sad, sad news, I hate to relay this. I have no data, but I assume it was NOT his idea to change his name, but I honestly do not know, but my inclination, is to dub in that someone suggested it to him, like the Gold MAA, who was ordered to do so by someone even higher, probably RTC. All my dub in, but that is how I read that. Realize Cassavias is still the same person, there is nothing ill in his own intentions from my view, towards his parents. It is just the picture painted of his dad, was pretty evil, by the church magazines, that said some pretty drastic things. To me, it reminds me of the same predicament that Val (Schomer) Page was put in, when Homer was declared. Same with Cassavias. One of the tragedies of the church policies. I am sorry to have to relay this.

I like Cassavias and I liked Andre when I met him in 81 when he did the OEC/FEBC at Flag, and I either supervised him or word cleared him, and I also met Andre when he was on the RPF in Jan 89 when I was on the RPF then at Happy Valley briefly also. I hate these family separations, even though it is not my family, I hate to see it. It is really sad.

No, I couldn't ever discuss this, with Cassavias, even though since I was one of the main, top farm/ranch workers.

Anyways, I chatted alot with Cassavias, renovated his ranch berthing room, did hundreds and hundreds of project targets for his ranch post areas, but never would it be appropriate to talk about his dad. I was there, when we on the RPF were asked to start calling him Michael. It was awkward, since RPFers normally refered to Dan Prbyzyslki as Mr. P and we referred to Cassavias as Mr. T (for Tabayoyan). So the time we had to not use his old name, we didn't know what to call him. It wasn't too big of an issue, we just said "Sir", oh, I remember, we started to call him Mr. P Junior. Yea, Mr. P Jnr. that didn't really fly though either. Sounded odd, we stopped calling him that when talking to him, but that is how we politely referred to him, because in between RPFer conversation, it wasn't kosher to say "Michael told us to .....". So we said "Mr. P Jnr" when talking amongst ourselves, and I just said "Sir" to him. I think my good RPF buddy Francesco Frau still just called him Mr. T. Then he got promoted to the Base or to Flag, and he wasn't the ranch boss for us RPFers working the farm/ranch duties.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe Casavius was sent to Denmark from there. I heard that DM was adamant that his parents never find him, but I was told by the same person that they do know about this.

IKTM,......huh?

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Any info...

I knew Greg and Sandy Wilhere-at one point-pretty well- never knew Darius-----please update this thread with any recent info on any of the aforementioned. Thanks

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe Casavius was sent to Denmark from there. I heard that DM was adamant that his parents never find him, but I was told by the same person that they do know about this.

IKTM,......huh?

If you read both quotes above one says David Prbyzylski the other says Michael Prbyzylski.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I remember reading somewhere maybe a year ago that Andre T already got this info a while back.

Paul

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you read both quotes above one says David Prbyzylski the other says Michael Prbyzylski.

I did re-read it looking for this and couldn't find it, so you'll just have to put it up in the little quote box so we can see what you're talking about.

I remember reading somewhere maybe a year ago that Andre T already got this info a while back.

Paul

Yes, that's what I was told back then.

I am reposting this OCMB post by "blownforgood" with a new title and it's own thread here in the hopes that it will be easier for a google search engine to find it. Hopefully it may also get the attention of someone who knows where the Tabayoyans are. If anyone reading this knows their whereabouts, please pass this message on. The kid's been missing for too long.

Please note that the correct spelling of his new name is Przybylski (and no that's not a joke, but it's propably why DM picked it). I really hope these people find each other. That will undo one bit of suppression.

Regards, Kookaburra

Sorry to detract from the topic, but 9 consonants followed by 1 vowel??!! That should be illegal.

pebbles

Patron with Honors
Umm...

I was hoping that maybe Smurf heard back from Darriaus- or the family actually was reunited. (Sorry- this story broke my heart- I mean wtf?)

I've been a busy one since posting and from what I gather...Michael has moved across the sea and HAS NOT been in touch with his family.
Sad.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was hoping that maybe Smurf heard back from Darriaus- or the family actually was reunited. (Sorry- this story broke my heart- I mean wtf?)

No such luck. Greg and Sandy were ordered to divorce by David Miscavige. Then Sandy got ill and was shuffled to a nursing home in LA where she died. Greg remarried and is on a post in Gold. His new wife is in SP Hall.

I've been a busy one since posting and from what I gather...Michael has moved across the sea and HAS NOT been in touch with his family.
Sad.

Casavius was sent to Denmark after his name change. It appears fully intentional that he never be found by his parents.

Such is the "Church" of Scientology.