What's new

FROM BLOWNFORGOOD - DM IS REDOING THE ENTIRE GRADE CHART

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=277657&highlight=#277657

NEW “QUAD” GRADES COMING OUT?

I thought that I had mentioned this in posts long ago, but I will go through it again for thoroughness. More than one year ago I told you all of the books would be redone. This was started with the re-release of the “Basics Books.

THE ENTIRE BRIDGE IS BEING REVISED! THE ENTIRE THING. WHEN DAVE MISCAVIGE IS DONE, THE ENTIRE BRIDGE WILL HAVE BEEN COMLETELY RE-DONE. EVERYTHING FROM BOOK ONE TO THE HIGHEST OT LEVELS. IT ALL WILL BE REDONE COMPLETELY. This is not an understatement.

Why? You ask. Because they are incorrect. Here are some good reasons why Dave thinks they should be redone.

GRADES – The grades are being stripped back to what they were when they were referred to as “quickie grades”. I kid you not. See someone somewhere revised the Grades in the late 80’s/early 90’s. See, you used to do a list of say 30 questions on the each grade. You would get asked these questions and somewhere along the line you would reach the EP and then you would be DONE. Next grade.

Well, if you did not reach the EP on the first 30 questions on the list, there were additional questions that could be assessed until you did reach the EP. Some people might go another 2 questions, some another 20. There were an additional 300 questions drawn up that could be assessed.

Whoever revised the Grades (probably on DM’s orders) ADDED ALL 300 QUESTIONS to EACH level in order to attest. So, you would reach the EP at maybe 20 questions and then have to assess another 280 questions in order to complete. Along with shear boredom and frustration comes going to Review, no longer having F/N’s, and just weeks and weeks of useless questions that mean nothing and cause little or no reaction except for driving the person off of the Grades.

When Dave Miscavige re-releases the new streamlined Grades, I am sure he will work out a terrific spin on this on how countless hours were spent comparing LRH originals to the new materials, countless numbers of pilots were done to ensure that the results were no less than perfect in every instance etc. The TRUTH IS that all DM was doing is taking off whatever arbitraries HE HIMSELF ordered added on when it was last revised.

This insane pattern will repeat itself for the rest of the entire Bridge and many new courses and releases that were completely wrong from the beginning.

Let’s list a few:

KEY TO LIFE or KTL – This course was doomed from day one. After being a Pilot Course for 20 years, it was NEVER correct. A few of the people compiling the course, had (believe it or not) had a misunderstood on the instruction LRH had laid out for putting the course together. He had mentioned having some sort of glossary or reference that a student could look up words in.

This “reference” became the ENTIRE COURSE for the most part. THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE. Both SUE KOON and RAY MITOFF were declared Suppressive Persons in 2000 for this exact screw up. The course is supposed to take 2 weeks not 2 years and it is supposed to be a few processes and a few clay table items and you are done. Instead it is the largest, longest course in all of Scientology and takes at least a year if you do it part time.

LIFE ORIENTATION COURSE or LOC – Same deal as KTL. The people compiling the course just could not figure out what LRH had intended. Anyone who has done this course will tell you that it seems weird. Whatever job or post you have, you “Hat in Life” will end up being, that is what you come up with as you hat in life. Since that whole part of the course is screwed up, the clay demo of your personal org board is just a waste of time and a primer for knowing how to clean clay out of all parts of your hands for many weeks.

L RUNDOWNS – I love to see Dave gets himself out of this one. The L rundowns are one of the, if not, THE most money making processes the church has. They are quick and they are expensive. They were also written by David Mayo. The materials that Auditors are trained to do these are still on BTB’s and are NOT WRITTEN BY LRH. Dave Mayo audited LRH on these and Then wrote up what he did and left out what he thought did not work.

LRH NEVER READ WHAT DAVID MAYO WROTE. He never read anything that David wrote, he never side checked them, LRH told David Mayo to issue them and audit others on them and get them through the levels. To this day, these processes are one of the few that have gone on completely unchanged because there is an original writing that is completely intact and it is exactly as it has always been, unaltered and NOT LRH.

OT VII – This one is exactly the same as above – David Mayo wrote it. He audited LRH on this level and wrote it up. Trouble is that he did not really write up that much. This is where Dave Miscavige has come in and made the level much more than it was. He had people cull out all of the auditor skills and make drills for each of them and added this to the Level so that all auditors would at least have an area to concentrate on when doing the level. The level itself has not changed from what David Mayo wrote, it just has had an insane amount of Dave Miscavige drills added to it so that he can at least feel he tried to alter as much as possible and still not figure out a way to make it be from LRH in the end.

The list goes on and on and basically it covers ALL books, Courses, lectures, etc. As each item is modified or changed, all other materials that relate to it, cover similar ground or technology ALSO have to changed. This is why it will cover most all materials that get re-released, they all sort of refer to each other at some point.

We used to have a saying at the Int Base. “At least we have ONE STABLE DATUM that we can always count on – CHANGE!”

Until next time…

BFG

Div6

Crusader
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=277657&highlight=#277657

NEW “QUAD” GRADES COMING OUT?

<snip>

L RUNDOWNS – I love to see Dave gets himself out of this one. The L rundowns are one of the, if not, THE most money making processes the church has. They are quick and they are expensive. They were also written by David Mayo. The materials that Auditors are trained to do these are still on BTB’s and are NOT WRITTEN BY LRH. Dave Mayo audited LRH on these and Then wrote up what he did and left out what he thought did not work.

<snip>

BFG

Hmmm...the first Class XII was Otto Roos...I thought he was more involved with L's piloting and delivery than Mayo....I know that at least part of the materials for L 11 come straight from an LRH Hcob.

Be that as it may, I have no doubts that Miscavige will continue his squirreling....he has no other choice.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Fascinating.

Especially given what Pat Broeker said at the Funeral Event....99.99999% of the tech will remain unchanged.

Yeah right!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fascinating.

Especially given what Pat Broeker said at the Funeral Event....99.99999% of the tech will remain unchanged.

Yeah right!

As I am at least 40 years ahead of DM and Co., you can expect vast continuous changes until there is an exact step-by-step sequence.

So precise are the steps that there is no need to train on them - before you run them. :omg:

Alan

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
As I am at least 40 years ahead of DM and Co., you can expect vast continuous changes until there is an exact step-by-step sequence.

So precise are the steps that there is no need to train on them - before you run them. :omg:

Alan

This sounds like you are presuming that they are going to eventually get it right.

I doubt it!!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This sounds like you are presuming that are going to eventually get it right.

I doubt it!!

Oh! they will revert to stealing the Tech - they are already doing that on some of the promo. :)

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
"the clay demo of your personal org board is just a waste of time and a primer for knowing how to clean clay out of all parts of your hands for many weeks."

Well, dammit, it's good for SOMETHING.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
One of Hubbard's primary assumptions was that you could apply Henry Ford's conveyor belt, factory style, manufacturing plant technologies to spiritual development.

That's what his great contribution was going to be - to take the wisdom of the east and put it into a technology where it could "arrive".

His assumption was false. Spirituality doesn't work on an assembly line. There is no cookie cutter solution to spiritual wisdom.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
One of Hubbard's primary assumptions was that you could apply Henry Ford's conveyor belt, factory style, manufacturing plant technologies to spiritual development.

That's what his great contribution was going to be - to take the wisdom of the east and put it into a technology where it could "arrive".

His assumption was false. Spirituality doesn't work on an assembly line. There is no cookie cutter solution to spiritual wisdom.

aemn.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

I would have to sort of disagree on this point.

I see commonality in situation of "man".

While the church has gone overboard with the concept of standardization, some structure is applicable to "spritual developement".

And certainly at the lower levels of awareness the standardiztion is beneficial.

The route of the east, relatively structureless, failed to deliver large scale advancement.

I would agree though that the CoS has taken it to robotic degrees, and is in fact failing also.

But a defined and previously walked path is valuable.

alex

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
LRH NEVER READ WHAT DAVID MAYO WROTE. He never read anything that David wrote, he never side checked them, LRH told David Mayo to issue them and audit others on them and get them through the levels. To this day, these processes are one of the few that have gone on completely unchanged because there is an original writing that is completely intact and it is exactly as it has always been, unaltered and NOT LRH.
BFG

There isn't a single BTB on my copy of the Class X checksheet.
(HCO PL 23 October 1971)

Otto Roos was the senior Class 12 at that time, not David Mayo.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would have to sort of disagree on this point.

I see commonality in situation of "man".

While the church has gone overboard with the concept of standardization, some structure is applicable to "spritual developement".

And certainly at the lower levels of awareness the standardiztion is beneficial.

The route of the east, relatively structureless, failed to deliver large scale advancement.

I would agree though that the CoS has taken it to robotic degrees, and is in fact failing also.

But a defined and previously walked path is valuable.

alex

The cycle of a process is very standard.

Correct listing, nulling and finding the correct items is very standard.

The correct entrance to a case is unique to each case.

Following the interest line and goals lines of each being is unique.

Selecting the correct process(es) at the correct time requires precise auditor judgement.

Asking the correct question at the correct time requires experience and know-how.

Restoring a pc's own space - own time track - own energy - and objects is very unique to each.

Restoring the pc's own viewpoints - dimension points - and anchor points is unique to each individual.

The constructs and mechanics of building a Universe is very standard. The contents and creations are unique to each individual.

What is preventing case or life gains to each individual being is unique.

Rising up the Scales on each want, objective, goal, dream or game is a very unique path for each individual.

Life experiences and literacy levels make a tremendous difference as to where you enter the case.

Most Scio cases are balled up confusions of wrong indications, unflat processes, incomplete rundowns, etc.

Most cases are composed of millions of games, identities, doingnesses and havingnesses.....each of which could be run on the Grades.......yet there is a way to get to the source of each game, identities, doingnesses and havingnesses and run thousands of lock games, identities, doingnesses and havingnesses at once.

That will do for a start! :)

Alan

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There isn't a single BTB on my copy of the Class X checksheet.
(HCO PL 23 October 1971)

Otto Roos was the senior Class 12 at that time, not David Mayo.

BTBs didn't exist as such in 1971. At that time a tech bulletin written by a person other than LRH was issued as an HCOB, red on white. The non-LRH person was shown as the source of the issue.

I am assuming in the above that if an issue said it was written by CS-5 it was written by CS-5 and not LRH.

I have no personal data on who wrote the L's issues.

Paul

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
The cycle of a process is very standard.

Correct listing, nulling and finding the correct items is very standard.

The correct entrance to a case is unique to each case.

Following the interest line and goals lines of each being is unique.

Selecting the correct process(es) at the correct time requires precise auditor judgement.

Asking the correct question at the correct time requires experience and know-how.

Restoring a pc's own space - own time track - own energy - and objects is very unique to each.

Restoring the pc's own viewpoints - dimension points - and anchor points is unique to each individual.

The constructs and mechanics of building a Universe is very standard. The contents and creations are unique to each individual.

What is preventing case or life gains to each individual being is unique.

Rising up the Scales on each want, objective, goal, dream or game is a very unique path for each individual.

Life experiences and literacy levels make a tremendous difference as to where you enter the case.

Most Scio cases are balled up confusions of wrong indications, unflat processes, incomplete rundowns, etc.

Most cases are composed of millions of games, identities, doingnesses and havingnesses.....each of which could be run on the Grades.......yet there is a way to get to the source of each game, identities, doingnesses and havingnesses and run thousands of lock games, identities, doingnesses and havingnesses at once.

That will do for a start! :)

Alan

Yes, I would totally agree with the above.

There are two notions floating around in my universe that cause me to disagree with the opposition to standardization.

One is that experience can be a teacher. Thus, (as you have also said above) there is some commonality in dealing with individuals, in the methods and techniques. Intelligently applied, rather than via a recipe.

But also, and here I am being a Scientologist, (I am not an ex), the bridge is not about having a better life, or finding out who you are. Those are sub products. The reason for the bridge is to get beings from the state they are in, to one more optimum.

I would say that LRH engineered the bridge from the top down. From the viewpoint of a potential state of being, of operating outside of MEST, down into the beings stuck in MEST and unaware of the options.

Yes that is a gigantic evaluation, that others need to become ascended masters, buddhas, J Christ V2, etc, but that is a position games can be played from and not result in the extinguishment of consciousness forever.

Having a better life is cool. Regaining eternity is cooler. Transcending the need for eternity is coolest.

A path is an evaluation by all the people who trod it before.

There is something more than "doing great in life".

We are not our "case" and remembering our "nature" is an important rehabilitation.

A well marked path has value.

alex (not claiming current CoS is such a path)

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
A well marked path has value.

alex (not claiming current CoS is such a path)

The path is well marked - so well marked in fact that each step is in huge flashing lights!

It has been screamed down through time by anyone who had some knowledge.

What has been screamed down through time?

The TRUTH shall set you FREE!

Not my truth, not LRHs truth, not Buddhas truth, and certainly not DMs distortions, but your TRUTH. :)

Alan

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
But also, and here I am being a Scientologist, (I am not an ex), the bridge is not about having a better life, or finding out who you are. Those are sub products. The reason for the bridge is to get beings from the state they are in, to one more optimum.

Q: Optimum for whom?
A: Optimum for Scientology.

And yet, Scientology *markets* itself as being about 'having a better life' and 'finding out who you are'. In fact, OT VIII's 'EP' is 'Now I know who I'm not and want to find out who I am'.

But, why would anyone care what's 'optimum for Scientology?' Scientology and Scientologists care, because Scientology is sold as 'Mankind's Only Hope'. Because Scientology is a 'Doomsday Cult', recruiting and indoctrinating itself as 'The Greatest Good For The Greatest Number of Dynamics' because the *alternative* is 'The Every Dwindling Spiral!!'; 'Nuclear War!!'; 'Toxins!'; 'Social Collapse!'

All of which are about as polar opposite to 'transcending' *anything* as you can get.

From the beginning Scientology's 'appeal' has been Terror. 'Either We Clear The Planet Or We're Doomed! Doomed I tells ya!'

The only thing Scientology is good for is more Scientology. Yes; some 'processes' can be used by the individual, and may (or may not) help a person 'improve his life', but, that's not their intent, as you so cogently recognize.

But, your assertion that Scientology's 'greater goal' is transcendance is transparently hogwash. Hard to imagine a 'buddha' or other 'enlightened being' frantically racing around screaming 'The Sky is Falling!! Doom! Doom! The End is near!!' :)

Because, for *any* kind of transcendance, an 'organization' is hogwasy. According to you Alex, your interest in Scientology *is* spiritual in nature; yet you fail to present *any* evidence for any kind of linkage between the Scientology Organization or 'movement' and its goals and what may very well be some kind of 'spiritual' gain.

If you want spirituality Alex; why do you need 'The Church' or 'The Movement'?

Zinj

Div6

Crusader
Another great song from my glorious mis-spent youth:

The Who

I'm free
I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality

I'm free
I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me

If I told you what it takes to reach the highest high
You'd laugh and say nothin's that simple
But you've been told many times before
Messiahs point you to the door
No one had the guts to leave the temple

I'm free
I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality

I'm free
I'm free
And I'm waiting for you... to follow me

I am leaning towards awarding the St. Hill Z unit major kudos for unleashing the British Invasion

What say ye?

Kerry

Patron with Honors
The TRUTH shall set you FREE!

Not my truth, not LRHs truth, not Buddhas truth, and certainly not DMs distortions, but your TRUTH.

Hallelujah, I believe that the truth sets us free - not entirely, though.

In a social environment noone lives outside of the laws and influences of such an environment, including Scientologists. From your perspective are those who follow the tech that you do completely free to pick and choose what else they want to include in their personaly philosophy/slant on life?

You embrace a set of precepts set out by Hubbard.

Alan, I don't get it. Didn't you and all Scientologists get your truth platform/template from Ron?

If the truth - what was true for you/them - would set him and you free, e.g., why did SPs come into it in such a big way?

Wasn't his/the truth strong enough to stand up - scientifically, theoretically, spiritually, or practically - to whatever stands in the way of our "freedom(s)?"

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alan, I don't get it. Didn't you and all Scientologists get your truth platform/template from Ron?

Hardly, most of the early practitioners studied many other subjects.

Scio was an amalgamation of those other subjects.

Scio was a partial set of tools.

All along there has been covert teams discovering what's next and how to handle it! :)

If the truth - what was true for you/them - would set him and you free, e.g., why did SPs come into it in such a big way?

LRHs Domination, control and vindictiveness!

Wasn't his/the truth strong enough to stand up - scientifically, theoretically, spiritually, or practically - to whatever stands in the way of our "freedom(s)?"

Most of us were very buried in Hubbard's false path - it took awhile to pull our heads out of our arses. :grouch:

The words and intentions were seductive - but the results became obviously disasterous.

If you had any empathy, love, care or compassion - the RPF and disconnection consequences would tear your heart out! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Alan