What's new

Tommy Davis gets Bitchslapped by .......

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
When you put up a datum of comparable magnitude like this one sees just how mad dog crazy the Cof$ handling are.

Who else in the world would do this shit?

Well, as the man said, "We're a part-the-cheeks religion", or something.

Paul

Carmel

Crusader
Tommy Davis seems to have been "handling" a few with *anger* of late. However stupid it looks to us, he is *drilled* and under DM's watchful eye.

Maybe DM has come up with *obvious*, that wogs are so low toned these days, that they have to add the use of the tone scale tech to the PR tech, in order for it to work - "Oh, that's it, we're too high toned for them, we need to lower our tone to anger in order to communicate effectively with them and bring them uptone".

Tommy has to be applying *something* - Whatever, it's great for the sake of truth that these guys are trying to counter the bullets with some sort of application of the "tech", as opposed to common sense.

Catholic Church is gangsta from way back. Don't believe in Jesus? Nobody expects the inquisition!

The sun doesn't turn around the earth? House arrest, Galileo-dude!

They're so gangsta they have their own country!

Prolly not the best bunch of dudes to thrown down with.

Maybe they'll MORTAL KOMBAT and do each other in and deprive various bawwers the world over of they're favorite whipping boys!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How far up that pole has he got?

Not sure if Tommy Davis has done more OT levels since then, but he was one of the original Sea Org members to successfully complete the pilot for OT XIII.

It's an extremely confidential rundown. The only thing published on it is the EP and Ability Attained:

Freedom From Truth​

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Tommy Davis seems to have been "handling" a few with *anger* of late. However stupid it looks to us, he is *drilled* and under DM's watchful eye.

Maybe DM has come up with *obvious*, that wogs are so low toned these days, that they have to add the use of the tone scale tech to the PR tech, in order for it to work - "Oh, that's it, we're too high toned for them, we need to lower our tone to anger in order to communicate effectively with them and bring them uptone".

Tommy has to be applying *something* - Whatever, it's great for the sake of truth that these guys are trying to counter the bullets with some sort of application of the "tech", as opposed to common sense.
Any well - intentioned organization - unlike Scientology, would would issue a statement something like this: "We receive these complaints from former members with deep concern. It is incumbent upon us to contact a full, open, and transparent enquiry with a view to fully establishing what has taken place, and resolving any problems that are found. This inquiry will be carried out by an independent committee agreeable to both us and the complainants. If we are found to be wanting, we will take responsibility for our actions and correct out mistakes."

I don't think Tommy has drilled that one yet.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Not sure if Tommy Davis has done more OT levels since then, but he was one of the original Sea Org members to successfully complete the pilot for OT XIII.

It's an extremely confidential rundown. The only thing published on it is the EP and Ability Attained:

Freedom From Truth​
You crack me up. I just peed my pants :dieslaughing:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Catholic Church is gangsta from way back. Don't believe in Jesus? Nobody expects the inquisition!

Maybe they'll MORTAL KOMBAT and do each other in and deprive various bawwers the world over of they're favorite whipping boys!
Are you OSA guys drilling this bogus chanspeak these days? It's not very convincing. Spend a bit of time on the Internetz dude. :omg:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Any well - intentioned organization - unlike Scientology, would would issue a statement something like this: "We receive these complaints from former members with deep concern. It is incumbent upon us to contact a full, open, and transparent enquiry with a view to fully establishing what has taken place, and resolving any problems that are found. This inquiry will be carried out by an independent committee agreeable to both us and the complainants. If we are found to be wanting, we will take responsibility for our actions and correct out mistakes.".

I don't get it. The CoS DID in fact release a statement that was virtually identical to the one you propose. Why are you nitpicking? :D

"We receive these complaints from former members with deep concern. It is incumbent upon us to contact a full, open, and transparent enquiry with a view to fully establishing what has taken place, and resolving any problems that are found. This inquiry will be carried out by an independent committee agreeable to both us and the complainants. If we are found to be wanting, we will take responsibility for our actions and correct our mistakes using the Liability Formula and making up the damage by doing a new IAS fund raiser, despite the personal danger it may cause to our parishioners."​

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I don't get it. The CoS DID in fact release a statement that was virtually identical to the one you propose. Why are you nitpicking? :D

"We receive these complaints from former members with deep concern. It is incumbent upon us to contact a full, open, and transparent enquiry with a view to fully establishing what has taken place, and resolving any problems that are found. This inquiry will be carried out by an independent committee agreeable to both us and the complainants. If we are found to be wanting, we will take responsibility for our actions and correct our mistakes using the Liability Formula and making up the damage by doing a new IAS fund raiser, despite the personal danger it may cause to our parishioners."​

Stop it - I can't breathe!

Are you OSA guys drilling this bogus chanspeak these days? It's not very convincing. Spend a bit of time on the Internetz dude. :omg:

I'm SOLLY - did I fail your office of satans affairs checklist cuz i called the spope a cawk and MR a cawk but I didn't call Scamintology or Flubbard or MixedCabbage a cawk?

My bad.

Flubbard and MixedCabbage are cawks for sure. Scamintology worships money.

Happy? Gets over yourself sense of snow. Not everyone who critics the CC or MR are oSa.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I'm SOLLY - did I fail your office of satans affairs checklist cuz i called the spope a cawk and MR a cawk but I didn't call Scamintology or Flubbard or MixedCabbage a cawk?

My bad.

Happy? Gets over yourself sense of snow. Not everyone who critics the CC or MR are oSa.
Here's a pretty picture for you.

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 23

byte301

Crusader

My bad.

Nah. That's not that funny. You're trying too hard on this one, wow.

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious

I might be wrong here, but compare this post and Patty's youtube/vimeo appearances :)

Also: lrn2english, I am German and appalled by your writing skills.

Edit: Alsoalso, re inquisition: Pythons is sooo eighties, watch some new shit on teh interwebs.
"Fred, I think we got an eater here."

Anonycat

Crusader
They Sued Nuns in Italy, now This.

Who's calling who a hatemonger?

Attachments

• protest_nun.jpg
    protest_nun.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 33
I might be wrong here

This be the meat.

Let us recrap, non-friends. If a man comes here and speak the same ideas as others but speak them with a stranger tongue, he can be OSA? And once marked with the scarlet letter by thee you trust he can be pelted with garbage and be (TIS TRUTH!) reviled?

Shame, shame. Thee be no better, methinks, than the church thou dost decry.

Hast thought not stranger speak proves obfuscation of a lesser kind? Tis possible indeed some treasure anonymity most dear.

My mucous-nosed Germanic friend, my fanged-worded sense of snow, you do me great injustice. For sooth in this moment thee betards.

What crime have I to brand with the label ESMB SP? Recrap, recrap. The Logan, say I, wants more GO and earns thus ridicule most high. 'Tis wrong? The house of God and the house of Hub, say I, perhapth deserve themselves in war, they who each hath done the black and perpetrated wrongs most foul. 'Tis wrong?

Thou reads the same words in different tongues and shuns nay the ideas but the different man.

Art thou cliqueish fags?