What's new

Scilons posting photos of anons & ex-Scios...

Namenlos

Blue wigs seem to be a hivemind thing! There seems to be one in every other cell! (London had 2 at one point!). I would so love it if you chaps did that!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
From the Los Angeles MegaRaid this weekend on L. Ron Hubbard Way (and a couple of old photos). Photos compliments of Patty Baber. who was booted from the Sea Org, then blew the cult with her daughter Rachelle, moved to Alaska to be with a guy who later dumped her because she wasn't thetan enough, returned to Los Angeles, signed her teenage daughter over to the Sea Org and has been trying very hard to get back in the good graces of Scientology. (now, if she can just avoid those repeated and pesky ethics handlings..).

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=135

I haven't seen this much action in 2 days on their propaganda hate site... they're already up to page 5 and posting lots of photos, including a girl munching on pizza.

Wonder why they're so irked all of a sudden?

All these pictures show is the length scientology will go to to harass anyone who dares speak out against them. I'd say foot "cannonball" rather than foot"bullet".

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
http://marcab.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dear-rfw

So give me your worst. I have done nothing wrong. I have reached out to local Scientologists, received hugs and handshakes but no real conversation. My actions at protests and online have always been well within the bounds of the law. I have nothing to be afraid of, and every hour you spend attacking me is an hour you cannot spend harassing parishioners who simply want to leave. Every day that you focus on trying to destroy me, another disaffected Scientologist can finally become an ex without fear of reprisal. Every dime you spend on me is another that cannot go into the pockets of your nasty little Mr. David Miscavige. This is what I came here for.

Bring it.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
They are so funny. All that talk of "the authorities" being so interested in their little thread.

Check this out:

Anonymous Aaron Saxton

Written completely without irony. :duh::clap:

<3 you BWG

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I've already made this point a couple of times but what amazes me is that they how they react to protests about disconnection, fraud, and abuse as attacks on their religious beliefs.

So, they are attacking/fair-gaming those Anon's and Ex'es working to expose the criminality, fraud, abuses of the CoS, trying to hide behind their religious beliefs, claiming that these are being attacked.
Seems they're doing a great job following LRH policy, advices, ect.
It's going to come back and bite them in a big way.
Those in the CoS as well as others helping perpetuate that whole fraud will soon wish that they were anonymous.

Pyro

Patron
I know There is better photos of me on the net, there is better ones where they stole that one from :<

Well my name is Luke Ross, I don't really care that they know.
Supafreak is upset they did not name her :p

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
I know There is better photos of me on the net, there is better ones where they stole that one from :<

Well my name is Luke Ross, I don't really care that they know.
Supafreak is upset they did not name her :p

I wonder when they'll figuring out that posting our names is delicious troll food?

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
http://marcab.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dear-rfw

bluewiggirl said:
So give me your worst. I have done nothing wrong. I have reached out to local Scientologists, received hugs and handshakes but no real conversation. My actions at protests and online have always been well within the bounds of the law. I have nothing to be afraid of, and every hour you spend attacking me is an hour you cannot spend harassing parishioners who simply want to leave. Every day that you focus on trying to destroy me, another disaffected Scientologist can finally become an ex without fear of reprisal. Every dime you spend on me is another that cannot go into the pockets of your nasty little Mr. David Miscavige. This is what I came here for.

Bring it.

Excellent message, bwg! :thumbsup:

I believe you are correct when you say you "have nothing to be afraid of." :yes:

You go girl! :happydance:

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
I believe you are correct when you say you "have nothing to be afraid of."

Me too, BWG. Awesome stepping up there, girl. You make me wanna find a blue wig and head out to that big Boston raid coming up soon...! ;)

In the spirit of adding to BWG's message, the first time I raided at Golden Era Productions, the day they sent out their wall-of-terror film crew to intimate us, I told Jon Stempke my real name. I looked right into his camera and invited David Miscavige to come out and meet with us, to answer a few questions. I made the exact same invitation into Tim Armor's camera just a few weeks ago.

Glib and I have discussed many times this issue of what OSA may or may not do to us, and the bottom line is always the same. They're not going to kill us and anything else they do us is worth it. I'm with BWG. There's nothing to be afraid of. So what if they put up some lame posts on their funny little message board. Now is the time for the silenced voices to be heard. Let 'em rip, guys.

byte301

Crusader
That board is good for 2 things and 2 things alone.

1. It's fun to read for a laugh or 20.

2. It's a good site to send people to when they ask what internet hate means.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
That board is good for 2 things and 2 things alone.

1. It's fun to read for a laugh or 20.

2. It's a good site to send people to when they ask what internet hate means.

You are forgetting the boobs. We have a lot of boob posts. Not sure why but I think Good Twin has something to do with it.