What's new

London Feb 20 Protest.

Terril park

Sponsor
Two years after the initial anon raid on COS there were today
27 protesters.

There was an interesting additional action. There was alledgedly
a meeting between 7 -9 pm at Queen Victoria Street to raise funds for Celebrity centres. So we as good ethical protesters interupted post raid
beers and in the freezing near zero temparatures re visited the establishment. We were a few minutes late, stayed about 45 mins,
but saw just a couple of people enter or leave the org.

After 15 mins, the police were called, and came to speak to us. They
were very friendly and just asked us to keep on one side of the road,
and asked how long we'd be there.

Before they came I took inspiration from Scooters speech and more or less copied it via megaphone, and talked of LRHs mention of government attacks only occurring when there were no results or bad results.

A few people left to put up posters in surrounding areas quoting an LRH
comment that rather than having expensive buildings, one should deliver scientology to obtain funds. Or something similar.

The police arrived a second time, and said it was reported by COS that
some people had been seen at the back of their building. This was quite odd, as the back of the QVS building is public pavement and a path to walk to
the Barbican area from St Pauls Cathedral.

The police told us that the people in the org had denied they were having a meeting. We took the opportunity to show them the mail the org had sent out announcing the event. Most anons carry a few phones, laptops and other
essential items. And cake. We forgot to offer the latter to the officers.

Its not clear if their was a meeting or not, but by the lack of people
seen, whatever was going down or not was a non event.

By chance I still had a Freedom of information print out of
the police data that after dozens of complaints from COS no arrests or problems with anons had ever occurred in London, and this was shown to the officers. One of the police officers was interested in why we were protesting, and a few of us gave examples of personal knowledge of friends disconnections, and RPF camps and so on. Again the police rode of into
the sunset leaving us to party on.

Dunno if this has ever been posted before, but the bar next to the Church next to the Org had a rather unusual name, The COS Bar. Really I'm serious!

We were given the news that the COS had by "popular demand" had a boat sailing from LA while we were protesting, delivering way to happiness books
to Haiti.

Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to create yellow volunteer anonymous protester T-shirts. Half the protesters were wearing them.

It was a very pleasant suprise to find on the labels inside, that they were made in Haiti.

Anonymous delivers, even to the needed export efforts of Haiti. :)

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the update. You guys really got some TA going there. Keep up the good work!

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Two years after the initial anon raid on COS there were today
27 protesters.

There was an interesting additional action. There was alledgedly
a meeting between 7 -9 pm at Queen Victoria Street to raise funds for Celebrity centres. So we as good ethical protesters interupted post raid
beers and in the freezing near zero temparatures re visited the establishment. We were a few minutes late, stayed about 45 mins,
but saw just a couple of people enter or leave the org.

After 15 mins, the police were called, and came to speak to us. They
were very friendly and just asked us to keep on one side of the road,
and asked how long we'd be there.

Before they came I took inspiration from Scooters speech and more or less copied it via megaphone, and talked of LRHs mention of government attacks only occurring when there were no results or bad results.

A few people left to put up posters in surrounding areas quoting an LRH
comment that rather than having expensive buildings, one should deliver scientology to obtain funds. Or something similar.

The police arrived a second time, and said it was reported by COS that
some people had been seen at the back of their building. This was quite odd, as the back of the QVS building is public pavement and a path to walk to
the Barbican area from St Pauls Cathedral.

The police told us that the people in the org had denied they were having a meeting. We took the opportunity to show them the mail the org had sent out announcing the event. Most anons carry a few phones, laptops and other
essential items. And cake. We forgot to offer the latter to the officers.

Its not clear if their was a meeting or not, but by the lack of people
seen, whatever was going down or not was a non event.

By chance I still had a Freedom of information print out of
the police data that after dozens of complaints from COS no arrests or problems with anons had ever occurred in London, and this was shown to the officers. One of the police officers was interested in why we were protesting, and a few of us gave examples of personal knowledge of friends disconnections, and RPF camps and so on. Again the police rode of into
the sunset leaving us to party on.

Dunno if this has ever been posted before, but the bar next to the Church next to the Org had a rather unusual name, The COS Bar. Really I'm serious!

We were given the news that the COS had by "popular demand" had a boat sailing from LA while we were protesting, delivering way to happiness books
to Haiti.

Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to create yellow volunteer anonymous protester T-shirts. Half the protesters were wearing them.

It was a very pleasant suprise to find on the labels inside, that they were made in Haiti.

Anonymous delivers, even to the needed export efforts of Haiti. :)

Excellent report! :cheers: Very Well Done, folks! :goodjob::goodposting::protest::blonde::party:

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/281-europe/london-postgame-20-feb-61824

n3qddj.jpg

The t-shirts were SOO successful I may even get some more done. (no promises though)

So if you're interested in getting one then please let me know by PM.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Now all you need to do is convince anonymous that the real problem is that, "Tech is out in Orgs," and your work will be done.:yes:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now all you need to do is convince anonymous that the real problem is that, "Tech is out in Orgs," and your work will be done.:yes:

Yes my family had a laugh at that one too!

Terril, just because LRH says that govt action and media interest comes about because of bad tech results, doesn't make that true!

Maybe, just maybe, Govt action and enquiries come about because LRH started a criminal world domination cuilt!

Maybe, just maybe, LRH was lying about his explanation in order to divert attention from his criminality and to keep his slaves noses to the grindstone.

Could it be cruel of you, Terril, to remind the poor slaves of LRH's explanation of Govt and media interference and to press their noses harder to the grindstone? :omg:

I was around during the Anderson Inquiry, the British ban on foreign scientologists entering the UK, the ban in Australia, the raids in the States over Operation Snow White, etc. These had nothing to do with tech results (which were sporadically quite good actually). LRH conend us to hide his criminality and to keep us a good slaves.

Please stop conning the poor hapless present-day slaves and instead tell them the truth that Scn is a ciminal world domination cult. When I was in, I kind of knew that scn did nefarious things like fair game and money fraud. It would have been kinder to me if someone had given specifics on these things that would have increased my doubts.

Otherwise, well done Anonymous on another effective protest!:thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Terril, just because LRH says that govt action and media interest comes about because of bad tech results, doesn't make that true!

Maybe, just maybe, Govt action and enquiries come about because LRH started a criminal world domination cuilt!

Maybe, just maybe, LRH was lying about his explanation in order to divert attention from his criminality and to keep his slaves noses to the grindstone.

Could it be cruel of you, Terril, to remind the poor slaves of LRH's explanation of Govt and media interference and to press their noses harder to the grindstone? :omg:

I was around during the Anderson Inquiry, the British ban on foreign scientologists entering the UK, the ban in Australia, the raids in the States over Operation Snow White, etc. These had nothing to do with tech results (which were sporadically quite good actually). LRH conend us to hide his criminality and to keep us a good slaves.

Please stop conning the poor hapless present-day slaves and instead tell them the truth that Scn is a ciminal world domination cult. When I was in, I kind of knew that scn did nefarious things like fair game and money fraud. It would have been kinder to me if someone had given specifics on these things that would have increased my doubts.

Otherwise, well done Anonymous on another effective protest!:thumbsup:

It's not about keeping the noses to the grindstone, it's about getting the heads out of the muck from DM and getting them looking just a little bit.

Nobody outside of an org (except the more fanatical "Independents") would even think about that quote. But every staff and public now on lines would have to take it on board and look at it.

And THAT opens them to actually doing "The Doubt Formula" on the Co$ - no matter how you look at that, it has to be a good thing.

Once someone is out of the Co$, chances are very good that they'll go all the way out. At very least, their finances will begin to recover even if their counter-gullibility skills lag behind.

It's about getting a real point of agreement and using that to ease the cultie out of the mud enough to begin to look.

My speech (which Terril refers to) is around here somewhere - on the last Sydney protest thread. If Terril copied that, he's certainly not just telling them to look at the Tech for their only salvation.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not about keeping the noses to the grindstone, it's about getting the heads out of the muck from DM and getting them looking just a little bit.

Nobody outside of an org (except the more fanatical "Independents") would even think about that quote. But every staff and public now on lines would have to take it on board and look at it.

And THAT opens them to actually doing "The Doubt Formula" on the Co$ - no matter how you look at that, it has to be a good thing.

Once someone is out of the Co$, chances are very good that they'll go all the way out. At very least, their finances will begin to recover even if their counter-gullibility skills lag behind.

It's about getting a real point of agreement and using that to ease the cultie out of the mud enough to begin to look.

My speech (which Terril refers to) is around here somewhere - on the last Sydney protest thread. If Terril copied that, he's certainly not just telling them to look at the Tech for their only salvation.

Fair enough. I haven't seen or heard your speech, so all I was going on was Terril's bit about Govt investigations and out-tech.

It's a difference in point of view as to what is effective.

In my opinion, scientolgists, certainly of the CofS variety are stimulus-response mechanisms, trained to be so by LRH.

His words are implanted in them by repetition, cramming and word clearing, to produce certain responses. So I question the efficacy of repeating Hubbard's covert lie about out-tech as it would make the slaves renew their efforts to get "standard tech in" and not look at the criminality that attracts govt and media interest.

I understand the tactic of using scn and Hubbard's words to create doubt in the slaves minds, just not sure of its effectiveness in this case.

Personally, whan I was a slave, what increased my doubt was the Reader's Digest article about money laundering onto Hubbard's ship, Nib's stories of Black Magic, Quentin's suppressed death and media stories about fair gaming Paulette Cooper. That sort of thing, which I already had a hint of. My native sense of decency which Hubbard hadn't completely quashed, told me that such things were wrong, even when done in the name of the greatest good.

At that time, telling me the UK and Australian bans were due to out-tech would not have freed up my thinking, but would have made me redouble my efforts to clear the planet with standard tech and keep my nose to the grindstone.

We may just have to disagree about the best tactic. Personally I prefer calling the criminal world domination cult a criminal world domination cult with specific examples, to the tactic of trying to unlock the slaves thinking by reminding them that Hubbard said the media and Govt troubles were caused by out-tech.

I assume even today's slaves, like me back then, have some nagging doubts about where the money goes, what happens to the disappeared scientologists, about disconnection and some of OSA's tactics. I assume they are not completely brainwashed. I wasn't. Some of Hubbard's more viscious words and generalities about psychaiatrists, must sometimes raise little warning alarm bells.

I say play on those little eddies of decency rather than using LRH's misdirection tactics.

I concede it is amusing to quote LRH words back at the culties across the street and I myself have done so. But I confess there was a certain smugness on my part when doing so. I'm not saying this is so in your case, this paragrah is just a personal confession of my motives/feelings when I did so. There was a certain feeling of release about it, but a streak of smug cruelty too!

Terril, of course, holds the PES or some similar Org Board post for some version of the FZ or other. So his motives for accusing the cult of out-tech, may well be different from yours or mine.

But anyway, it's all good and the cult is sinking from the torpedos of what we each do.

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
At last the Volunteer Ministers are doing something useful.
Thanks Terril.

Where is the new Org, can't picture it, near St Paul's it must be very expensive real estate. I suppose that when DM has destroyed the cult he can pocket the money from the sale of the buildings.

It's so heartening to see how much the British bobby is on the side of justice.:thumbsup:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Lionheart I agree with you in that if I was in, realising that the attacks were due to the tech not working I would redouble my efforts to get the Tech standard, but that would mean fighting the source of squirrel tech, and of course that is at the top, and has proved impossible. The result of that would be more people getting on the RPF and declared. That would mean more people on this board and more out. So it would be a good thing. Any seeds of doubt are good.

I don't think there's any poster someone could look at and realise that the whole thing is crap. It has to start with a very light uncertainty, and then it will grow and blossom into sanity.

Terril park

Sponsor
At last the Volunteer Ministers are doing something useful.
Thanks Terril.

Where is the new Org, can't picture it, near St Paul's it must be very expensive real estate. I suppose that when DM has destroyed the cult he can pocket the money from the sale of the buildings.

It's so heartening to see how much the British bobby is on the side of justice.:thumbsup:

Its about 100 yards up from Blackfriars station, on the opposite side,
right next to a church. One of the anons used to work in the area and he told me that BP had sold it for 21 million pounds to COS. Quite a few pictures were taken that evening, and will no doubt be put up on WWP.

The building was beautifully finished inside but as far as we could tell was empty. At the side we could look into the windows to the div 6 area
which had lots of video displays. But not one person there. As far as we could
tell there were only 3 people in the building. The foot traffic there is
almost zero. About 1 person every 5-10 minutes. Maybe there is more when blackfriars station is open, its currently closed for some reason, but the city
isn't that busy evenings and weekends.

I worked at London day when there was just one building at Tottenham
court road. In around 1980. Then there was about 20 day staff, shrank
to about 13 before I left, and maybe twice as many foundation. The heating bill at the QVS building must be far more than total staff wages. Its a big building, once BPs headquarters.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The heating bill at the QVS building must be far more than total staff wages. Its a big building, once BPs headquarters.

Was the heating on? I can imagine the central heating being off and just an electric heater in the one office in use.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor

QUOTE]

Thats perhaps a debate for another time. However LRH did state
this in his most widely and most often read PL, KSW 1.

I also commented and listed governments in several countries which had attacked COS, or were about to or were investigating it. The Parishioners would know also that the latter was true in that these would be reasons given for the endless requests for IAS donations.

Course I could have just said LRH was an alcoholic criminal, and that I was paid to say this by the psyches.

Which statement is most likely to be listened too?

Also note the KSW 1 mentions no results, or bad results. This dosn't
have to be tech.

Every disconnection probably produces a few hundred " Bad results"
to any friend or family or business associate of those affected. The
conditions of staff everywhere are " bad results". The extortion of money
from all parishioners produces " bad results" And so on.

We have on this board seen the truth of Hubbards statement that I quoted. 7 people on this board brought matters to their senate, and many more have helped and thus Senator Xenophon has got the government looking at investigating COS and the police and judicial system are doing
perhaps the most important investigations.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
You all did a great job in London yesterday. Wish I could have been there.

I love the volunteer T- shirts. Brilliant!!!

On my very first protest in March two years ago, I met a person, whom I have never seen since, they too felt that using LRHs words and scientology was a good way of getting the scientologists to look at why they were still trapped in. I felt quite a "kindred spirit" with this person and was inclined at the time to agree with them.

However,since that time, I have met and spoken to quite a number of scientologists, ex scientologists and freezone. I have found you can argue scientology till the cows come home, they are always right. If you are swayed into getting into a conversation on LRHs words, they think they have you on their side, ie: LRH was right.It's like a merry go round. The conversation stays on scientology as being the all and end all, NO looking outside.

The only times I have had a normal human responce, was when explaining what LRH was really like. This has only happened a couple of times. Most times I just get the usual blank stare, glazed eyes and weird smile. In other words they are NOT listening. I do sort of understand this. If you have repeatedly for years on end been fed a certain way of life, it IS hard to change that mindset. I do still firmly believe that offering scientology outside of the so called "church" IS still just feeding the same party line. In my own opinion it is impossible to break through and find a chink without giving some cold, hard facts. Whether they listen or not, at a later date, when they find themselves besieged by a crumbling "no case gain", with a bit of luck, they may remember that conversation.

On the other hand, it would be far preferable for the person not to get that embroiled that it takes, illness or worse before they see the light.Such is their committment to LRH.

I don't have all the answers, and I guess whatever one does to try and get people to look outside of the LRH box is better than nothing at all. I personally find talking to the general public far more beneficial, they are willing to look and god willing they will never get caught in the mental mind trap that IS scientology.

To my mind Scientology IS abuse on a gradient.

The photo of you guys in the volunteer T- Shirts is fantastic. You all did a great job!

Now I'm off to look at this speach.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Thanks Terril. Next time I'm in London I'll have a walk past. I have been past the old Org before, and cant say it looked too busy. It was about 70 staff before the the Battle of Britain. Not counting foundation. 21 Million, eh. All donated by the oldtimers no doubt. Isnt there a CC too?
I wonder if they have bog paper in the almost empty buildings?
The council tax alone must cost a small fortune.
I should quote Catherine Tate on this. But that would be rude.