What's new

Scientology Church hires reporters to investigate newspaper

elwood

Patron with Honors
Regardless of what the report states, the cult will lie about it and refuse to show the report to anyone. It will be interesting to see if the"journalists" who wrote it have the gonads to publicly say: "Hey, that's not what we said".

It would be really good if "someone" could leak this baby to the Internet. Just sayin'.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just love when they get this involved with things. OSA still hasn't learned that much of the time it's better to leave things alone. But how can they when they know they are guilty of the accusations against them. :D

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
Hired (journalist) Guns Shoot Tommy Davis in the Foot

LOL.....Comments from Astrid

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Feb 25, 6:28 pm
Subject: Hired journalist guns shoot Tommy Davis in the foot!
To: alt.religion.scientology

http://www.wusf.usf.edu/news/2010/0...reporters_to_investigate_st._petersburg_times

Scott Finn of WUSF (Tampa radio) interviews Tommy Davis, Neil Brown
(editor of SP Times) and Steve Wineberg (editor for the hired guns).

You can download the FULL INTERVIEW MP3 audio file of Scott
interviewing the three. It is a good one. Tommy stumbles through this
interview, talking in circles, trying to cover the best he can but
condemning himself and Scientology as vindictive fools. It is a riot.
Gonna be another Tommy Davis classic.

Tommy told the Washington Post the report was “highly critical of the
work the SP Times did on the church.”

He wasn’t supposed to do that, as part of the terms he set with the
journalists he hired! The journalists Scientology hired are already
pissed and responded that Tommy’s characterization of the report as
"negative" was wrong. (LOL) It is also in violation of their terms of
agreement. They should sue.

The review will NOT be released, even though Tommy says it might.

Neil Brown, SP Times editor comes on after Tommy, TOTALLY clear and
articulate, and above board, the opposite of Tommy. This guy is ready
for primetime TV!

He says the SP Times has a lot of coverage on Scientology coming up.
Oh boy!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Perfectly standard 'Tech':

"NEVER agree to an investigation of Scientology. ONLY agree to an investigation of the attackers.

This is correct procedure:
Spot who is attacking us.
Start investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies.
Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.
Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press.
Don't ever tamely admit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way."

Zinj

Gus

Patron with Honors
My Mom pointed something out to me the other day. DM is very uneducated and very in experienced in the real world. I think that this is why he will fail in every attempt just as he continues to fail.

I know what hubbard says about reporters as any tenured scientologist would. Therefore I know what DM thinks about the same. The problem is, without a real grasp on how the real world operats and therefore basing plans on scientology technology, DM will never be able to get a successful plan into action. Never. And with the ego and arragance, DM will never listen to someone who can get a successful plan into action.

An astute observation. I'd guess that the guy has never been out in the world alone - never gone grocery shopping, never gone to a restaurant, a gas station, the corner store, a park, by himself. At least not in the last 25 years. I bet he only flies on a private plane. He's always surrounded by sycophants whenever he strays outside the compound.

Not only is he uneducated, he's ignorant of the world around him, and ignorant of the people who inhabit that world. He's clueless as to how his actions are perceived.

Gus.

Cadetification

Patron with Honors
My Mom pointed something out to me the other day. DM is very uneducated and very in experienced in the real world. I think that this is why he will fail in every attempt just as he continues to fail.

You can't cover up the truth forever. Even from the scientologists that are buying the BS DM is spewing. You also cannot control the world outside of scientology in the same way that you can the scientology community. I see this as an attempt by DM to turn the tables by getting the reporters to turn on themselves.

I know what hubbard says about reporters as any tenured scientologist would. Therefore I know what DM thinks about the same. The problem is, without a real grasp on how the real world operats and therefore basing plans on scientology technology, DM will never be able to get a successful plan into action. Never. And with the ego and arragance, DM will never listen to someone who can get a successful plan into action.

I think this will be one of the worst moves DM ever made. I see even more exposure of scientology. Just when I thought they wouldn't give us as useful a tool as Tommy Davis.

And yes Tommy, you are a tool. (insult intended)

I think that you are 100% correct in your evaluation of what will inevitably come, however, I have to say: Remember that Tommy Davis is a staff member and therefore just as used and abused as any other Sea Org member. I knew him when I was in and he was a really nice person. I remember when he was on the Cat B and RTC came in and physically abused him...he was a good guy and I'm sure that he is suffering and being coerced into making these obviously false statements. :(

byte301

Crusader
I think that you are 100% correct in your evaluation of what will inevitably come, however, I have to say: Remember that Tommy Davis is a staff member and therefore just as used and abused as any other Sea Org member. I knew him when I was in and he was a really nice person. I remember when he was on the Cat B and RTC came in and physically abused him...he was a good guy and I'm sure that he is suffering and being coerced into making these obviously false statements. :(

I think we're all eagerly waiting for the day Tommy blows.

Sure we'll rib the hell out of him for being dm's Baghdad Bob, but unless he goes over to Marty's camp he'll be welcome here. I have no doubt about that.:)

Cadetification

Patron with Honors
I think we're all eagerly waiting for the day Tommy blows.

Sure we'll rib the hell out of him for being dm's Baghdad Bob, but unless he goes over to Marty's camp he'll be welcome here. I have no doubt about that.:)

I can't wait for him to get out. Unlike Marty he never abused his underlings and then exploited the very people whom he abused. It'll be interesting to see what Tommy has to say.:thumbsup:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Regardless of what the report states, the cult will lie about it and refuse to show the report to anyone. It will be interesting to see if the"journalists" who wrote it have the gonads to publicly say: "Hey, that's not what we said".

It would be really good if "someone" could leak this baby to the Internet. Just sayin'.

It appears that the journalists of today have been successfully paper trained to shit only on the paper.