What's new

Oz ABC Four Corners on Scientology March 8

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dedicating an hour to the exes is fantastic news! How am I going to get through the next 7 days? :ohmy:

This reminds me of the time back in the day when we were waiting for OT VIII to be released "Truth Revealed". Only now the truth is REALLY being revealed!!!!!
Thank you to all that have worked on this Doco. I am waiting with great anticipation.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
i can just imagine now, Cyrus & Co trying to come up with some way to stop or derail this awsomeness going right ahead as planned..

none of this "you were not there" crap can stand when the ex's speak properly, because Anonymous knows you all were in fact right there. Speaking the truth is to be applauded and if ABC gets a great wad of letters and emails from you all during this next week, it can only add to their solid support of the truth.

Cyrus (in case you read this) - give up mate, the cult's secrets are blown and there's no stopping it now. flap after flap will make you look even more stupid than you already do, get a normal job doing something worthwhile and enjoy yourself - we all do :)

Carmel

Crusader
Dedicating an hour to the exes is fantastic news! How am I going to get through the next 7 days? :ohmy:
Yeah, a decent doco on Scn *is* fantastic news.

It's more like 45 mins running time though, and rather than "dedicating it to exes", they're using past *and* present Church officials, to help demonstrate how the CofS operates, and to show it for what it is.

These Four Corners guys have been working on this doco for nearly 3 months now. They've *done* their research (as they have done with their other doco's), so we should be looking at a beauty.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/about.htm

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't poke...

Maybe the church will finally get it, you can't continue to poke at the little people, like termites we will work pretty much unseen until it's too late and the structure just comes a tumbling down. So to all you termites out there...keep at it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

James

I should know...I am only 5'4"