What's new

HELLO! I AM MICHEL.

Anonycat

Crusader
Welcome, Michel. Thank you for sharing your story. What country do you live in? There are exes like you from all over the globe here.

Yes, the "tech" is all a lie.

Michel

Patron with Honors
I'm so sorry you went through all that, but look at the bright side: it took you just over three years to come out and speak to us. I couldn't talk to anyone for almost five years. Plus, now there's support networks that didn't exist when I first left.

It's a shame there's so many arbitraries on NOTs -- some people do very well on it, but the control games and the enforced overruns are really destructive.

I don't know that I'd blame DM for everything. I've never run NOTs, but I have read the materials and chosen not to run it. That said, OT 3 and NOTs are really far more spiritual in essence than any part of the lower bridge.

Anyhow, welcome!

Hello thetanic and thanks a lot for your support! It's true, there are too many arbitraries on NOTs....and too many OT7 and OT8 sick with cancer.....:questions:

Michel

Patron with Honors
:welcome2:

Bienvenue à ESMB, Michel.

I’m sorry to hear that you have lost so much, there are many in the same position here. Sometimes it helps to talk about it, especially with people who can understand.

I would love to hear about your experiences as a Solo NOTS D of P, especially the stuff that is ‘beyond reality’.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Axiom142

Thanks a lot Axiom 142! Yes, i will write about my Sea Org experience...no fail:yes:

Michel

Patron with Honors
Welcome Michel, I remember you from my six month checks.

I know it was bad there for you fellers, I remember the meter checks you had to do weekly, seeing you all lined up waiting for a security guard to meter check you guys was like a visit to the other side for me.

Pity you weren't able to bring Yossie, Mark, Nancy, Barbara or any of the others. Poor bastards think they're making earth a paradise.:no:

I've been following your proggress with some interest since you came out, I'm very interested in your Super Power stories.

We currently have a class action against the IAS and Super Power starting now.

Hello Feral! You got it all the way! As you may know, i have been involded in the Super Power Building designs for 6 years and then 3 years as Solo Nots D of P. I have a lot to say.....what a shame.....what a delusion. Anyway, now it's time to put some Ethics in, don't you think? Soon i will post about Super Power.:thumbsup:

Michel

Patron with Honors
((HUGGS)) and bravo for speaking up, Michel :thumbsup:

I feel your losses and your relief at waking up. It pains me when I see stories like yours but it's always a blessing to see another former scientologist wake up. And it's always good to hear first hand accounts of what we have known of or heard about concerning the OT levels. The cancer issue is one I and many others have been concerned about. I personally believe it is due to the long time use of the emeter and it's low grade electrical flow into the body over long periods of time. These are avoidable deaths. I hope you speak up more about this and express your opinions from your experiences.

:heartflower:

Mary McConnell

re:

Dear Mary, thanks a lot for your compassion and love.You are great!....and smart! Actually, the low grade electrical flow is a possible cause for cancer if applied for thousand of hours. Plus, it generates a greater amount of endorphins from the pituitary gland.....god it Mary? I personally saw one of my Italian Solo Nots Auditor, while on the EP check, loosing his sense of orientation, sent to the hospital and diagnosed with a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain. I was there with him in the Clearwater hospital when it happened. And RTC ordered to send him back to Italy right away! He was about to attest OT7! I don't know what else to say. His name was Beppe Guzzo, from Torino, Italy.

Michel

Patron with Honors
Welcome Michel:happydance:

Looking forward to read your stories.

Google the name Dr Donna Shannon -she posted her story on OCMB-. She was the DOP for OT7 at Flag,for only few months and her story about it is an eye opener.

Opter

Hello Opter! Thanks a lot! I knew Donna...i replaced her when she left. I read her story..it's definitely true.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
A lot of the cancers can be from the food as well as cell phones. Too many toxins out there to tell what is the cause. I had it myself once and I am sure now it was caused by Aspartame.

Michel

Patron with Honors
A lot of the cancers can be from the food as well as cell phones. Too many toxins out there to tell what is the cause. I had it myself once and I am sure now it was caused by Aspartame.

You are right Fancy, there are so many causes for cancer. But, a Solo Nots Auditor isn't supposed to have it...neiher an OT8.:no: