What's new

HELLO! I AM MICHEL.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello Michel,
And welcome! I'm so glad you are here and I hope your wife is in Como with you.
It is great that you are a designer. It is such a creative field. I hope you will use your talents and they will be appreciated and rewarded! You deserve that!
Yes, cancer is too rampant among OTs. I am very familiar.
OT VII is exactly a great place to unravel yourself from the lies. And, I too, am glad you are free of them!! :buzzin: Been dying to say that!
Hope you will give some idea of how many VII and VIIIs seem to be out.
Looking forward to your stories!

minnie

Patron with Honors
:ohmy::bigcry:

Bienvenue, Michel!

Dear Mary, thanks a lot for your compassion and love.You are great!....and smart! Actually, the low grade electrical flow is a possible cause for cancer if applied for thousand of hours. Plus, it generates a greater amount of endorphins from the pituitary gland.....god it Mary? I personally saw one of my Italian Solo Nots Auditor, while on the EP check, loosing his sense of orientation, sent to the hospital and diagnosed with a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain. I was there with him in the Clearwater hospital when it happened. And RTC ordered to send him back to Italy right away! He was about to attest OT7! I don't know what else to say. His name was Beppe Guzzo, from Torino, Italy.