What's new

Has anybody seen my kids?

BC1

Patron with Honors
Maybe you could write a letter to them, they might be more willing to read a letter than have a conversation. I hope you're kids welcome you back into their lives, this is so sad.

byte301

Crusader
They might respond to your youngest daughter. She wasn't involved in any of the CoS stuff, right?

I know it's scary and all. But the chance of re-connection is pretty large in light of all that's going on in the cult imo.

If you don't try how will you ever know for sure? In the meantime you have no answers at all.

But you have to do what you feel comfortable with. So I need to shut up now.:yes:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
the way it is

i called my non scio daughter hoo is the moonchild luv of my life and said i have new info on scio kids please call mason...she said ok i will but not right now i am busi w friends but later 2night ohkay.... but did not show

Liber8u

Patron
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=127435&id=670099316
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?v=photos&ref=search&id=100000220000566
Those are some facebook links for you to see photos of your kids and grandkids. your welcome :)
Meryl got married.
Mason and Hiedi moved out of the area for a couple of years. she had a baby and they moved back to the Bay Area.
Melanie got married and has at least one baby named Violet. She married Ed Baichtal. He is the chaplain at LG org. He moonlights and makes a good living.
Melanie was on staff at LG org left to have her baby. She is a stay at home mom.
Meryl told me a few times how much she loved and missed her father but he was declared---I hate $cientology.
Your ex-wife is fat and frumpy--karma I guess.
As you can see on this board, people do wake up. I re-connected after 20 years.
I wish you the best of luck.
Libby

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=127435&id=670099316
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?v=photos&ref=search&id=100000220000566
Those are some facebook links for you to see photos of your kids and grandkids. your welcome :)
Meryl got married.
Mason and Hiedi moved out of the area for a couple of years. she had a baby and they moved back to the Bay Area.
Melanie got married and has at least one baby named Violet. She married Ed Baichtal. He is the chaplain at LG org. He moonlights and makes a good living.
Melanie was on staff at LG org left to have her baby. She is a stay at home mom.
Meryl told me a few times how much she loved and missed her father but he was declared---I hate $cientology.
Your ex-wife is fat and frumpy--karma I guess.
As you can see on this board, people do wake up. I re-connected after 20 years.
I wish you the best of luck.
Libby

Thanks to you and others for helping this father out.

I told him to never give up hope.

Wants2Talk

Thanks for the update

Thanks for the news. This is the sort of information I was looking for.

I hope to upload some videos and pictures of my kids when they were young. I hope someone of you will make these into a video so my voice will not be lost with time. Who knows perhaps a grandchild will surf the web someday.

I don't think it matters whether the tech works or not. A world run by an organization which has such power over people would be unfortunate. As long as this organization exists at all, it threatens the sovereignty of the heart.

Please remind the world of this when public relations plays the human rights card.

The upper link above seems to be broken. Is it that way for anyone else. I can see Mery, but I can't see Melanie.

Arthur Dent

This is so sad and so wrong. Don't give up Wants2Talk. Keep trying. People in are waking up all the time.

byte301

Crusader
i called my non scio daughter hoo is the moonchild luv of my life and said i have new info on scio kids please call mason...she said ok i will but not right now i am busi w friends but later 2night ohkay.... but did not show

Nag her. :D She just forgot.

Wants2Talk

Easy does it

As I have to expect that any action on my part will eventually be reported to the gestapo, I intend to make it soft and untraceable. I expect no direct comm (exuse me-communication) right now.

Target One is a connection-of ANY sort. In a way you guys have helped me achieve that because though you I have heard from Meryl that she loves and misses me.

Some day I could see picketing in from of the Harrison home with a well behaved group a masked liberteens sharing caek...(film at eleven) but not today.

Wants2Talk

Mason

Here is a picture of Mason, first born son, and a picture of loving Melanie on left and wild Meryl on right.

Attachments

• Mason.jpg
    Mason.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Melanie and Meryl flank friend.jpg
    Melanie and Meryl flank friend.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 76

byte301

Crusader
Here is a picture of Mason, first born son, and a picture of loving Melanie on left and wild Meryl on right.

They are beautiful kids, Wants2Talk.

Just take it at your own pace. You know what you can or can't handle right now. :yes:

Last edited:

OHTEEATE

right place

I helped Bea Kiddo find her Dad a few years ago. Took me 5 minutes on the internet and a few phone calls,and emails. They met soon after. So, have hope. You are among people who know the feeling.I am cut off from my two kids for 5 years now. Hurts, doesn't it? That is because SPs like DM enjoy inflicting emotional pain. They hate loving family life. I would use a pro locator service if I were you. Give them what you have, and you can probably get address,phone, etc. Go at it the same way bill collectors do.Be a pro. Get results. Also, showing up beats email or phone.It's harder to disconnect when someone is right in front of you. Mike

skollie

Your children are beautiful Wants2Talk.
I'm not sure if it's you that posted at WWP regarding the printing of children's pictures for the raid on Saturday - but an Anon has offered to do so.

Wants2Talk

Pic Posters

I am going to wait on that.
I feel like it might back-fire. Letting things cook for a while. My family is public and feel like "How dare anyone try to destroy my religion." - Put Tommy Davis into a frumby bitch and you have the ex. All the kids align with her or disconnect (which we all know is worse than DIE!)

Wants2Talk

Quote from above:
"Melanie got married and has at least one baby named Violet. She married Ed Baichtal. He is the chaplain at LG org. He moonlights and makes a good living.
Melanie was on staff at LG org left to have her baby. She is a stay at home mom."

Does anybody know Ed Baichtal?

Does he ever show his face at a demo... pose for a photo?...hmmmm?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
As I have to expect that any action on my part will eventually be reported to the gestapo, I intend to make it soft and untraceable. I expect no direct comm (exuse me-communication) right now.

Target One is a connection-of ANY sort. In a way you guys have helped me achieve that because though you I have heard from Meryl that she loves and misses me.

Some day I could see picketing in from of the Harrison home with a well behaved group a masked liberteens sharing caek...(film at eleven) but not today.

See? I told you there would be progress! hang in there!

~ Mary McConnell

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
your story with your kids

your story reminds me of mine, and I also dont know how to resolve the situation.
I have not had contact to my son (now 26) for 10 years.

When recently looking on Facebook I found a profile under the new name of my ex-wife.
She has invented a pen-name, but I thought I'd look as I'm always looking to find contact to my son.
Anyway, I looked under her 'friends' and found my son, without a profile picture.

It was weird, as I had at last found a way to contact him directly.
First I rang a few of my family and told them what had happened as I felt a bit shook up.
Of course I wanted to write him, but didn't know where to start.

I did write to him, just saying that I have loved him since the say he was born, and tried not to get too heavy.

I have not heard back, it has been 1 week since I wrote to him on Facebook.

I felt like asking all my family and friends to write to him an tell him how much I care and that I would like contact.
So far I have gotten the mother of his half-sister to write to him on Facebook, but he also hasn't answered.
My daughter hasn't written, as I think she find it all a bit too much.

Its really sickening that the years go by and your are just banished from your childs life.
What can I do?
I often feel like I need some help and advice on this as it is so emotional and I can't always think straight