What's new

MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

x-x

Patron with Honors
Class 8 (first course, Royal Scotsman 1968), DartSmohen, re. NOTs:

Former Senior C/S International, Class 12, David Mayo, (1991 article) re. Clear: http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html "It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were 'Clear' at a certain point."

]

A clear is somebody (thetan) who no longer has his/her own reactive mind.
Its real to me, I achieved it. All this gradients stuff that Mayo is talking about is so much crap.

And without going into OT levels let me just say that it should be run to a result, which is the Pre OT becoming cause over this part of case, actually getting significant TA on it, and experiencing a change which is a major stable win. This is what I mean by GAT auditing the case and not the PC/pre OT.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Huh?

I started reading this post and I lost track of which site I was on. I thought I might have stumbled onto a FZ's post. :confused2:

I guess that we are all (or most, excluding any plants, trolls or OSA operatives) 'in and looking to get out', 'recently out', 'out and never handled' or 'out and now handling, one way or the other'. So many different levels of post-scientology is what creates the confusion for me. :confused2:

This is going to take some time, oh yeah! :unsure:

Feral

Rogue male
I really understand you Feral. What a waste of time for all of us! What a shame. I read your story my friend. It hurts! Really bad! Now it's time to put some justice in, don't you think?

I am with you my friend. If you are looking for a class action, pls let me know.
Michel

BTW, that is the best "R factor" I ever received from a Solo Nots DofP! :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I started reading this post and I lost track of which site I was on. I thought I might have stumbled onto a FZ's post. :confused2:

Had same experience! I had to pull over to the side of the road cuz I couldn't even see if I was driving in the right lane or maybe even possibly in the wrong direction.

Suddenly, I found myself in a densely foggy atmosphere, where random voices were chanting and praying. It was mostly unintelligible but I could make out a few snippets here and there.

It was a foreign language. Scientologese, I believe. Something about...

"Like, for real, Scientology can like sooo handle it dude, seriously, like totally fix like--whatever, fer sure!"​

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
funny stuff

Had same experience! I had to pull over to the side of the road cuz I couldn't even see if I was driving in the right lane or maybe even possibly in the wrong direction.
Suddenly, I found myself in a densely foggy atmosphere, where random voices were chanting and praying. It was mostly unintelligible but I could make out a few snippets here and there.
"Like, for real, Scientology can like sooo handle it dude, seriously, like totally fix like--whatever, fer sure!"​

:hysterical:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
<...snip>
Michel's data re: the actual number auditing on Solo NOTs versus Auditors Off the Level, the actual Staff numbers and the grading system used etc is INVALUABLE DATA for those of us dealing with still-ins. This is VERY important data from a reliable source.

Most current scientologists actually think that the CofS has nearly reached its 10,000 on Solo NOTs target.

This stuff rocks them to the core!

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Take a deep breath

A clear is somebody (thetan) who no longer has his/her own reactive mind.
Its real to me, I achieved it. All this gradients stuff that Mayo is talking about is so much crap.

And without going into OT levels let me just say that it should be run to a result, which is the Pre OT becoming cause over this part of case, actually getting significant TA on it, and experiencing a change which is a major stable win. This is what I mean by GAT auditing the case and not the PC/pre OT.

[As later edited by x-x]

Class 8 (first course, Royal Scotsman 1968), DartSmohen, re. NOTs:

Former Senior C/S International, Class 12, David Mayo, (1991 article) re. Clear: http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html "It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were 'Clear' at a certain point."

]

Relax ol' chap. You appear to have hastily chopped out these two links, from two of the original Class 8s:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=77530&postcount=18

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=177122&postcount=41

To round things off, here's a link to a book by another early Class 8, also Class 7 (Power) and FEBC:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=11732&postcount=1

Enjoy!

GLH

Patron
Ted, that is a hilarious idea. I guess it is blowing down every time I think about it/go back to your post. floating ta ha ha ha. Really great post

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd love to actually hear you speak that line. Aussie/Valley. Like gag me with a spoon mate.

Michel

Patron with Honors
Hi Michel
Great thread and thanks so much for the inside info.
Yea you want SP number 1 DM is the man but then again maybe LRH takes that title from DM and shorty should be SP number 2. After all LRH invented this whole con.

Thanks Illegal Alien. Yes, LRH invented this whole con using Aleister Crowley's black magic. Unfortunately, this is hidden data that you learn when you are out of Scientology.

Michel.

Michel

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the post Michel.

I won't go into details but it now explains a lot of just what is happing on Solo NOTS with Pre-Ots and Solo NOTS CSs.

I simply don't know what to say.

You can hang onto the cans with the meter turned on doing nothing and eventually you will key out. Try it if you think it's a joke.

To bad, glad I'm out.

Hello Searcher Again! I know, it's not a joke. Actually, the low current generated by the e-meter stimulates the pituitary gland and this releases endorphins which, in turn, creates a feeling of exhilaration. I think that people becomes addict to this exhilaration....addict to death!

Michel.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Hello Searcher Again! I know, it's not a joke. Actually, the low current generated by the e-meter stimulates the pituitary gland and this releases endorphins which, in turn, creates a feeling of exhilaration. I think that people becomes addict to this exhilaration....addict to death!

Michel.

Interesting....I had never considered this but I suspect you could be correct.
And having the fertile mind that I do, let's take this phenomena just a bit farther, perhaps into the realm of commercial applications.
This might be quite the needed and wanted mood elevator!
I'm thinking of a small to medium sized suppository depending upon the asshole factor of the user, not the cavity size.
Battery powered, of course, since cords could get messy. (However, please note you would need some sort of emergency string to retrieve the device in the event of Ethics Interviews wherein the subject experienced severe butt puckering.
And some type of remote control so one could adjust the mood level properly. "Right on up the Tone Scale so to speak!"
Different models for different folks too. Like one that comes with a solar panel charging hat for the Greenies amongst us.
(Wouldn't want to leave those "assholes" out, right?)

What shall we call this little device?
Suggestions?
Let me get you started--
(Hoaxie? We may need you on this one.)
Brain Plug
Ass Attitude Adjuster
Anal Ascender (My favorite thus far)
Uranal Meter

And the appropriate warning labels:
Warning to Auditors--solo or otherwise: Keep your fingers out of your mouth.

Now the whole process could be highly marketable as the Hubbard Rectal RunDown!
"More case gain with only a fraction of the shit you're used to!"
:yes:

Michel

Patron with Honors
Interesting....I had never considered this but I suspect you could be correct.
And having the fertile mind that I do, let's take this phenomena just a bit farther, perhaps into the realm of commercial applications.
This might be quite the needed and wanted mood elevator!
I'm thinking of a small to medium sized suppository depending upon the asshole factor of the user, not the cavity size.
Battery powered, of course, since cords could get messy. (However, please note you would need some sort of emergency string to retrieve the device in the event of Ethics Interviews wherein the subject experienced severe butt puckering.
And some type of remote control so one could adjust the mood level properly. "Right on up the Tone Scale so to speak!"
Different models for different folks too. Like one that comes with a solar panel charging hat for the Greenies amongst us.
(Wouldn't want to leave those "assholes" out, right?)

What shall we call this little device?
Suggestions?
Let me get you started--
(Hoaxie? We may need you on this one.)
Brain Plug
Ass Attitude Adjuster
Anal Ascender (My favorite thus far)
Uranal Meter

And the appropriate warning labels:
Warning to Auditors--solo or otherwise: Keep your fingers out of your mouth.

Now the whole process could be highly marketable as the Hubbard Rectal RunDown!
"More case gain with only a fraction of the shit you're used to!"
:yes:

You are so funny Talley!:dieslaughing:

It might be the next OT level! Who knows!:happydance:

Michel

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
*clipped*
...........because before it was wrong!

Then every single person who spent a single penny for this service should have every single penny refunded or receive the "correct" version for free since they ALREADY PAID FOR IT.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello Michel,
I am curious about a couple related subjects:
One thing is the number of black tags on folders and what happens to these people? When did this start to become prevalent?
And I am curious about how the solo nots/six month check auditors are "educated" or "directed" in this game plan. I understand their general training, etc, but I mean organizationally, specifically as related toward solo nots, if that makes sense. I imagine they have their own unique level of frustration about it all and cannot speak out. And how are they treated as well?

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Michel.

Is there any scientific evidence of this or is this just someone's theory?

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
D.O.A.

MICHEL, do you have any idea or stats on how many have died due to

Out Tech on OT-7 and OT-8 ?

I read recently that it might be something like 40 from the original 1988

OT-8 Freewinds trip which was 132 people.