What's new

Oz ABC Four Corners on Scientology March 8

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
You sure are a tough one, my dear!

I can't help but smile about what ya said before the doco went to air.....about how much was being put on the line, and the hope that it'd be worth it, or make a difference.

Holy moly, what a bloody *difference* it's made. Your testimony and the testimony of the others, put together by the fine 4 Corners team, has made *all* the difference. We now have never scio, never critics, who are "OL's" in this country, fighting the fight for us.

Worth it? Sooooo - worth - it - ALL, and what a *huge* difference!!!

Lots of love and appreciation to you and all! :happydance:

Thanks so much Carmel. Making a difference now is what it's all about. Standing up for people's rights and for those individuals who are not able to stand up for themselves.

My quote at the bottom says it all... let's keep moving forward... :thumbsup:

We love you all too and are so grateful to have all of you on our side. :yes::yes:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I love 'Alert'. Alert is very persistent. Until recently, used to post alot on ARS as Alert when I posted there alot as Out_Of_The_Dark.

Kudos for everyone's help on this excellent documentary :thumbsup:

Yeah, got it. I now know that "Alert" is *not* who I thought you were referring to. From what I've heard, Alert has made some very good efforts.....good on him and all who have been! :)

I would give credit to Xen and his media advisor for being instrumental in getting Four Corners to finallly do a doco. But then they wouldn't have even been on board in the first place if wasn't for the French Court convictions, and *much* (too much to list) before that.

No.....In the last 48 hours or so, I've heard of a few claiming credit for things they didn't do, and it was just getting on my nerves. All cool :)

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
Excellent documentary.:thumbsup:

Great being able to watch the full interviews also.

A massive big thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this show a reality.

Well done to you all!:clap:

jenni with an eye

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well who would have thought that from little old Oz

Our ABC 4 Corners 'Scientology The X Files' documentary has won a World Gold Medal at the New York Festivals for TV and Films...

Here's the link - see page 2

http://www.newyorkfestivals.com/res/pdf/2011TVFWinners.pdf

:party::cheerleader::clap: It certainly has been one great week ... :biggrin:

Wow! You're famous, Happy Days! :clap:

Now is a chance for you 'mercans to contact your TV networks and ask for it to be shown in the USA.
:devil:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks like OSA's super-downstat this week. :biggrin:

And I heard of even more :shithitfan: coming their way soon.

Tick tock Davey Boy :yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Looks like OSA's super-downstat this week. :biggrin:

And I heard of even more :shithitfan: coming their way soon.

Tick tock Davey Boy :yes:

Maybe that's why Cyrus was so bizarre at the picket? He just can't get his stats up and knows there is more rolling down the line so he went into some kind of 'let all the aggression hang out' thing?

Sounds exciting, I hope we hear soon. :happydance:

Happy Days

Our daughter, Jordi, had a hilarious incident happen at her work place yesterday.

A client had quietly asked another colleague what her (Jordi) name was and once she found out she yelled at the top of her voice 'Are you that girl on that 4 Corners program on Scientology?'. The question echoed throughout and Jordi said 'Yes' and then the client Jordi was with swung around and said 'Really!' and wanted to know the story.

The young girl then said that they are watching the 4 Corners program at school for education purposes on cults.

Jordi couldn't believe it that after 18 months that this program we had done is still having its impact.

So it was well worth the stress in going public. In all the time we have only had one negative comment and that was from the CoS, and no surprise there :biggrin:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
The young girl then said that they are watching the 4 Corners program at school for education purposes on cults.

Fuck yeah!! Scientology will be absolutely LIVID the four corners doco is in schools, and school children are being taught about cults! :biggrin:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Our daughter, Jordi, had a hilarious incident happen at her work place yesterday.

A client had quietly asked another colleague what her (Jordi) name was and once she found out she yelled at the top of her voice 'Are you that girl on that 4 Corners program on Scientology?'. The question echoed throughout and Jordi said 'Yes' and then the client Jordi was with swung around and said 'Really!' and wanted to know the story.

Jordi couldn't believe it that after 18 months that this program we had done is still having its impact.

So it was well worth the stress in going public. In all the time we have only had one negative comment and that was from the CoS, and no surprise there :biggrin:

That's brilliant! :happydance:

Cherished

Just saw this! How brilliant! I bet Jordi will get invitations to speak at schools out of this. :)

I love that Jordi thought it was hilarious. Good job she'd already told her work about it. :)

Happy Days

Just been informed by ABC 4 Corners that an abridged version of the X Files will be broadcast through RST Switzerland soon. :biggrin:

Sometimes I love it when shows are rerun especially when it involves giving it to the cult.

Thought I would let you guys know :biggrin: