What's new

Sydney Protest this Saturday 13th March

Hey Guys & Gals,

Didnt notice a thread on here for the protest this Saturday 13th March. If im wrong i appoligise... Anyways here are the details from asyd..... I personally will be there and i will be passing the information onto alot of people... Its time we involve as much of the Australia public as possible and let the politicians know we will not accept it .....

Operation: Party Hardest - March 13th
The month of March is significant for Scientologists, because they celebrate the birthday of their prophet Lafayette Ronald Hubbard. While people within the “Church” of Scientology paint Hubbard as quite literally, the best person to have ever lived, those who have left would suggest otherwise. Though this video shows him to be the dispicable racist he is.

March is also a very special month for Anonymous too, as is every month. For you see, we happen to have a protest this coming saturday on March 13th. It would be a real shame to let Scientology have all the fun if we missed out on the celebrations and at the same time letting delusions fester in the minds of Scientologists everywhere. So we welcome you to come and join with us in a very unique brand of time-tested and enjoyable protesting, celebrate the birth of one of humankind’s biggest con artists. As well as giving a sweet reminder to those still trapped inside the cult that the world outside is a lot more fun and provides a very different reality. Now for the important information so you can actually join us.

Date: March 13th

11:00am - Meet at Belmore Park (you should see us - we’ll stand where the red circle is in the picture).
12:00pm - Leave Belmore Park for Eddy Ave.
12:45pm - Leave Eddy Ave for Hercules St.
1:35pm - Leave Hercules St for Railway Square via Devonshire Tunnel.
1:40pm - Arrive at Railway Square.
2:00pm - Leave Railway Square for Broadway.
2:20pm - Arrive Broadway.
2:40pm - Leave Broadway for Greek St.
4:00pm - Finish and go to pub.

What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, drinking water, a non-offensive anti-Scientology sign, an open mind and good attitude.

Reminder:
This is a non-violent, alcohol and drug-free event. If you’re gonna cause trouble, don’t bother turning up.

IN OTHER NEWS:

4 Corners Report:
On March 8th, there will be an hour-long report regarding Scientology on the ABC’s show 4 Corners at 8:30pm. Due to the stellar reputation of the program, this is very significant, and will definitely not be one to miss. However, if you did happen to miss it, click here to view the report on their website.

Vulture Ministers Continue Screwing Things Up:
During times of disaster, Scientology usually deploys groups of Volunteer Ministers, easily identified from their yellow jackets. They have been at disaster sites in the wake of 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, the Virginia Tech Massacre, the Boxing Day Tsunamis and most recently, the Haiti earthquake. While it’s hard to argue against people who are helping others, it’s just as hard to argue that these people are actually helping. You see, Volunteer Ministers are not trained aid professionals and they have repeatedly been accused by other relief workers of distributing supplies from other groups to survivors and claiming credit for it. All they offer is Scientology reading material and medically unproven glorified massages (without much massaging) called “Touch Assists” which they claim relieve the stress that occurs in the wake of a serious event. Sounds nice, right? But survivors need things like medicine, food and water, not people who are just going to get in the way. Let’s not forget the fact that the influx of VMs means more mouths to feed, more shelter to accomodate them and of course, Scientologists love to take advantage of disasters and suffering to lull in vulnerable people to try and repair their constantly shattering PR image.

There’s no doubt that many VMs wish to do good, but their leadership means they are extremely misguided. One such example is Volunteer Minister Ellen, who in the video below brags about removing bags of water from a hospital’s radiology department and distributing it to Haitians. The actual use of these bags of water remains to be found out, but at the very worst, it was water shielding for the department’s x-rays, putting the rest of the hospital at risk from radiation. At the very least, they were just IV drips. Regardless, this was a form of looting and is a criminal action, further proof that Scientologists believe that they are above the law. If the video below has been removed due to copyright and Scientology being unable to tackle their problems like adults, there are mirrors being uploaded all the time. Just search Youtube for “Scientology Volunteer Minister Steal” and look for the young lady in the yellow jacket; or just click the link below. Warning: Contains high levels of idiocy.

Vulture Minister Stupidity

Thanks to BBG for giving up his time to write this.

We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect Us

Hey guys,

was wondering who else was going cause i believe this would be a great opportuinty to show a collective front with anon and general public showing the pollies that we do not accept this and the Australian community wants action.... Hope to see a you there.... :thumbsup:

DavidM

Patron with Honors
Lots of exes have been protesting with us recently, it is really great to see. Last month Aaron Saxton, Kookaburra, Gottabrain and Purple Rain gave epic speeches in front of AOSH ANZO condemning the abuse that is happening in Scientology

Purple Rain

Crusader
Purple's Call to Arms

I'm afraid I really can't make it this time, which is annoying because I certainly have a bit to say about the current goings on. I hope someone will step forward and take my place with the amazing Anon protesters tomorrow. If you've been thinking about it, please, please do.

Love,
Purple
xx

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The protest went smoothly today. There were only about 15 people, smalle3r than usual. We did a lot of petitioning with renewed vigour, haven't done the count yet. Hercules was uneventful, but we had the police with us the whole time so not much could go wrong. Usually the police go to demonstrations to protect those being protested against from the protesters. With Scn/Anon it's the other way round. The police seem to be twigging on what it's all about too.

Response from the public was better than ever. People were like "Oh yeah, I'll sign, gimme the clipboard, just a minute, I'll get my friends to sign too. Lots of horn love, all the way through the city people were honking their support. We also collected a fair amount of signatures on Greek St of all places, from people through the bars of the parking lot, neighbours passing by and clients of the dance studio picking up their kids. Guess Scilons won't be able to use the baw excuse of scaring children with our oh so scary masks any more. The parents all signed right in front of the police sergeant, with their kids in tow. And the kids didn't look one bit scared! :D

Imnotafraidanymore got his demonstration cherry popped today. He was a bit reticent when offered the megaphone at Hercules, hummed and hawed, then decided to speak. Then we couldn't wrestle the megaphone away from him for the next 2 1/2 hours! He have the org a piece of his mind, plus everyone between there and Railway Square where we stopped to petition, then everyone all the way down Broadway, and at Greek St a couple of us managed to get a word or two in edgewise. They were trying to drown us out with WTH audio today, what an opportunity to point out their violations. We didn't even need to bring notes!

All in all, a good day.

Purple Rain

Crusader
The protest went smoothly today. There were only about 15 people, smalle3r than usual. We did a lot of petitioning with renewed vigour, haven't done the count yet. Hercules was uneventful, but we had the police with us the whole time so not much could go wrong. Usually the police go to demonstrations to protect those being protested against from the protesters. With Scn/Anon it's the other way round. The police seem to be twigging on what it's all about too.

Response from the public was better than ever. People were like "Oh yeah, I'll sign, gimme the clipboard, just a minute, I'll get my friends to sign too. Lots of horn love, all the way through the city people were honking their support. We also collected a fair amount of signatures on Greek St of all places, from people through the bars of the parking lot, neighbours passing by and clients of the dance studio picking up their kids. Guess Scilons won't be able to use the baw excuse of scaring children with our oh so scary masks any more. The parents all signed right in front of the police sergeant, with their kids in tow. And the kids didn't look one bit scared! :D

Imnotafraidanymore got his demonstration cherry popped today. He was a bit reticent when offered the megaphone at Hercules, hummed and hawed, then decided to speak. Then we couldn't wrestle the megaphone away from him for the next 2 1/2 hours! He have the org a piece of his mind, plus everyone between there and Railway Square where we stopped to petition, then everyone all the way down Broadway, and at Greek St a couple of us managed to get a word or two in edgewise. They were trying to drown us out with WTH audio today, what an opportunity to point out their violations. We didn't even need to bring notes!

All in all, a good day.

I'm so proud of you Imnotafraidanymore!! Thank you so much for going along today and speaking out! It sounds like things are going swimmingly since the recent news coverage - very encouraging!

:happydance:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Its too bad you left after the main protest Kookaburra, it seems we were just getting started!
For one reason or another we were walking past Greek St again at about 6pm and saw there were a ton of Scientologists outside AOSH ANZO having a smoke break. Of course we simply couldn't resist this opportunity so we went in for round two! :D

Much enturbulation was had and I have some brilliant videos of Imnotafraidanymore giving them a piece of his mind. We even got into short convos with a couple of Scientologists!

I'll go into more depth later when I have vids etc. We also noticed the window to the basement of the Sydney Org was open and I have some interesting pictures worthy of scrutiny - looks like the folder storage is in the basement.

Other then that a good time was had outside of AOSH ANZO, but numbers were shit this month - very disappointed with many anons who seemed to indicate they were coming but didn't have the balls to say they were pulling out.

Had am amazing day today... Will give a full account soon once i get my thoughts togeather... However need to say after we finished the offical protest stopped at the pub for refreshments. We decided to walk past the org once more just to have a look... Well im really glad we did because guess what..... they had a party going... we decided to take the calculated risk and say and have a few words and talk with whomever we could... We had some good comms with a few staff members... Enterbulated just a bit.. the police arrived shortly after.. were really nice and just said basically we could stay there but we couldnt use the megaphone... fair compromise... lol... oh and the silons got noise complaints to the police from neighbours because they tried to drown us out with terrible music... P.s didnt mean to hog the mike woops... :faceslap:

Purple Rain

Crusader
You do a fantastic job with the videos, Zhent. So sorry about the numbers. It was a really bad weekend for me. I do hope to go another time though, and see you all again.

Good on you for your persistence all these years and months. I think very highly of you all for what you do.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
... P.s didnt mean to hog the mike woops... :faceslap:

:hysterical:

Don't worry, imnotafraidanymore. It is just such a common thing when an ex goes to their first demonstration. I did the same thing, then I lobbied for a PA system till we got one. :D Telling off the cult is a very liberating experience for an ex.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Had am amazing day today... Will give a full account soon once i get my thoughts togeather... However need to say after we finished the offical protest stopped at the pub for refreshments. We decided to walk past the org once more just to have a look... Well im really glad we did because guess what..... they had a party going... we decided to take the calculated risk and say and have a few words and talk with whomever we could... We had some good comms with a few staff members... Enterbulated just a bit.. the police arrived shortly after.. were really nice and just said basically we could stay there but we couldnt use the megaphone... fair compromise... lol... oh and the silons got noise complaints to the police from neighbours because they tried to drown us out with terrible music... P.s didnt mean to hog the mike woops... :faceslap:

Good on ya for going for your first protest and speaking publicly.:thumbsup::happydance:

And thank you to all the other protesters.:):clap:

Now waiting for the videos.

Opter