What's new

2007 OSA Program Against Freezone

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ooh, this is interesting. Marty just posted a SECRET 2007 OSA program called "FREEZONE CIS – FINAL HANDLING PROGRAM."

It's at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/osas-war-against-independence/

This is the program information section:
During the second half of 2006, 5 Freezone (FZ) delivery activities closed down in Russia. Still, these handlings are moving too slow. There are another 15 groups that are part of the CIS Freezone network. There are also four groups in the Ukraine and one each in Moldova and Belarus. The squirrels violate our marks and copyrights and they must be handled NOW.

There are connections between CIS squirrel activities and the Western EU groups in Bern, Frankfurt and Munich. The Swiss squirrels operate as OLs for the Russian ones. The Swiss ringleader has organized “training camps” in Russia. It was also learned that the key FZ members in Switzerland and Germany have “solved” their shortage of delivery materials by concentrating the lower level training materials on a Russia-based server which they access through a secret password they share.​
I'm not going to post the whole thing. But it basically hinges on two actions, both done after infiltrating the groups concerned:

1. Discover and exploit the crimes (hee hee) of the leaders. More importantly, probably, is to discover violations of legal requirements (business licenses, building codes, copyright issues etc. etc.) and report them to the appropriate authorities or in the case of copyright/trademark violations make legal threats.

2. Third party the hell out of the different individuals and groups.

So indies and FZers who deliver stuff should be careful to get their legal ruds in order, and be wary of third-party actions. Just because Marty hasn't posted them does not mean there aren't similar extant programs in the US and western Europe too.

Paul

TG1

Angelic Poster
Thanks for this, DOF -- fascinating stuff. This must be SOP for OSA re all FZers, Indies, and creative types.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks for this, DOF -- fascinating stuff. This must be SOP for OSA re all FZers, Indies, and creative types.

Not at all. They have limited resources. They can't go after everybody. I said there may be similar programs in the US and UK etc., but that doesn't mean that there are. Maybe there aren't.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those infiltrators trying to spread defeat and disaffection, would you? :)

Paul

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I've been warning about this possibility ever since Marty started encouraging people leaving to become 'independent' .

What a coincidence that Marty writes about this and I posted a followup comment the day before about my concern on David St Lawrence's blog
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=473

I must be OT, lol

Ooh, this is interesting. Marty just posted a SECRET 2007 OSA program called "FREEZONE CIS – FINAL HANDLING PROGRAM."

It's at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/osas-war-against-independence/

This is the program information section:
During the second half of 2006, 5 Freezone (FZ) delivery activities closed down in Russia. Still, these handlings are moving too slow. There are another 15 groups that are part of the CIS Freezone network. There are also four groups in the Ukraine and one each in Moldova and Belarus. The squirrels violate our marks and copyrights and they must be handled NOW.

There are connections between CIS squirrel activities and the Western EU groups in Bern, Frankfurt and Munich. The Swiss squirrels operate as OLs for the Russian ones. The Swiss ringleader has organized “training camps” in Russia. It was also learned that the key FZ members in Switzerland and Germany have “solved” their shortage of delivery materials by concentrating the lower level training materials on a Russia-based server which they access through a secret password they share.​
I'm not going to post the whole thing. But it basically hinges on two actions, both done after infiltrating the groups concerned:

1. Discover and exploit the crimes (hee hee) of the leaders. More importantly, probably, is to discover violations of legal requirements (business licenses, building codes, copyright issues etc. etc.) and report them to the appropriate authorities or in the case of copyright/trademark violations make legal threats.

2. Third party the hell out of the different individuals and groups.

So indies and FZers who deliver stuff should be careful to get their legal ruds in order, and be wary of third-party actions. Just because Marty hasn't posted them does not mean there aren't similar extant programs in the US and western Europe too.

Paul

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
One cannot help but wonder what Marty is really up to, and who he's up to it with. Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy? Considering how much he knows, he says very little. I see no reason to trust him about anything.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
One cannot help but wonder what Marty is really up to, and who he's up to it with. Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy? Considering how much he knows, he says very little. I see no reason to trust him about anything.

^^^^
This!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Neither Marty nor Mike has ever posted the capabilities or attempts of OSA to infiltrate critics and freezoners' computers and monitor their email traffic.

This is the most profound "omitted data" on both their parts. Other important details and capabilities of OSA remain unreported by them, despite direct questions being asked of them. No budgets have been reported, no regular expenditures, not much about numbers of personnel, where they are located, and what their daily routines are.

When a guy truly goes over to another side, he tells what he knows of the capabilities of the other to damage his new friends - if he is really a friend.

It is good that he is posting this.

But I need to see a lot more before I would ever think that either of them are who they say they are.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Neither Marty nor Mike has ever posted the capabilities or attempts of OSA to infiltrate critics and freezoners' computers and monitor their email traffic.

This is the most profound "omitted data" on both their parts. Other posted was writimportant details and capabilities of OSA remain unreported by them, despite direct questions being asked of them. No budgets have been reported, no regular expenditures, not much about numbers of personnel, where they are located, and what their daily routines are.

When a guy truly goes over to another side, he tells what he knows of the capabilities of the other to damage his new friends - if he is really a friend.

It is good that he is posting this.

But I need to see a lot more before I would ever think that either of them are who they say they are.
Double agents can be relied upon to pass on information that is 'secret, but of little or no practical value. This is done drip by drip. I suspect that Marty has written this himself, and probably quite recently. Maybe.

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Hi, Paul - nope, I'm not one of those guys. Sort of surprised you would ask that, since you're usually so supportive. I'm just a relative newbie here trying to figure this scene out. (Still don't even know how to clip / paste.)

TG1

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Actually this is a bit of a yawn. Said program was not very successful at all,

Nick

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi, Paul - nope, I'm not one of those guys. Sort of surprised you would ask that, since you're usually so supportive. I'm just a relative newbie here trying to figure this scene out. (Still don't even know how to clip / paste.)

TG1

You didn't notice Paul's :) after he wrote that. :thumbsup:

TP

Bird

Patron
This is a really funny program considering how oblivious scientology is to the basic rules of security and intelligence gathering.

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Church can forget about it monopoly, ksw, standard tech. Workable bits will go/have gone viral on the internet free for everyone, the rest consigned to the trash can.
How long till they wake up. The party is over Davey.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Church can forget about it monopoly, ksw, standard tech. Workable bits will go/have gone viral on the internet free for everyone, the rest consigned to the trash can.
How long till they wake up. The party is over Davey.

That's SPOT ON! Davey is lost in his amusement park... like sadly happened to Michael Jackson... 'cept Davey can't sing and is NOT adored all over the world.

Amazing Huh? With all that 'tek'.... and but hated everywhere you look....

themadhair

Patron Meritorious
Actually this is a bit of a yawn. Said program was not very successful at all
Pretty much this. Scifaggotry relies on local superiority of numbers in order to fuck with folk. The problem is that FZ probably contains more ‘members’, loosely speaking, than CoS does. The lack of proper hierarchy means targeting a few, which is all they have the capacity to do anyway, isn’t going to get them anywhere.

AnonKat

Crusader
Been listening to this band since you posted before. They're great. Makes a change from all the classical music.

Stand my Ground I thought it was appropiate. Well it is nice of OSA to inform us who our allies and friends are is it not ?