What's new

CNN Story: Jenny Good OT8 helps promote Anderson Coopers story!! (Dumb-ass)

JimJam

Patron with Honors
I received this email today from a Scientologists asking to "act now" and write to CNN to try to stop them from running the piece on Scientology. Yeah, Right! Like that's going to fly. But, please go ahead and enjoy reading this.... you "BUNCH OF CRY BABIES and LOSERS"!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Anderson Cooper is doing an bullshit “expose” on our church. I have written the mucky-mucks at CNN a letter (see below). We must act on this. I urge you to write your own letter about this disgusting piece. In fact, here are the email addresses for you:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Send a copy to each of these guys. If you want to see what they are doing the show about, here’s the link. http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html
Love,

Jen

PS. Please send me a copy of your email so that I can forward it to OSA.

Dear Mr. Cooper,

I would have thought that you of all people would stay far away from tabloid journalism. I found out today that you intend to run a piece on my church that is by definition “tabloid fodder” and was shocked by it, to be honest. I have always respected your honest and forthright approach to journalism, and would never expect such titillating type gossip to come from you.

Salacious reporting has no place in a newsroom. This piece that you are doing isn’t news, it’s gossip that has been forwarded by ex-members who are a bunch of cry babies and losers. Their ethical standards did not live up the credo of our church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. I am a parishioner of the Church of Scientology, and was raised to be a Scientologist, as both my parents are Scientologists. I have known life both inside as a church member, and outside as a non church member. There was a period of time as a young adult that I chose to take my own path and see what other religions had to offer me. I was never persecuted, or harassed, or followed or kept. I was wished well by many very gracious and lovely people. My parents, both upstanding, long-time Scientologists, did nothing but SUPPORT my decision, and even encourage me to see what else was out there.

I had, of course, done many of the Scientology religious services so I had a good picture of what Scientology had to give me. I studied many religions, and even gave Agnosticism a try. But ultimately, I came back to Scientology. In all my searching, I had never and still haven’t found a group more open to accepting me for ME, or more supportive of my thirst for knowledge. I found that Scientology consists of a really good group of members who want to help. And that is the group of people that I wanted to be a part of.

You go ahead and feed the masses your slops, they, I’m sure will gorge on it. But know that you are not presenting the true picture of Scientology. You can’t possibly know the life that a died-in-the-wool Scientologist lives until you see one of us in action. Don’t compare the honesty and integrity of true Scientologists to lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group.

Thank you,

Jenny Good

Would you possibly have a screen shot (or could make at least a partial one) of the letter? I would like to post it on a site, but having some of the original would be nice.

Thanks

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really you fellers, can't you see that she's on OUR side?

It's obvious that she's subliminally sending the signal that Scios are intolerant, bigoted, militant, and dangerous zealots.

I could not have had a better go at getting people to see that.

Kevin, I’m pretty sure that you didn’t really mean the part about her being on our side.

But, I’m tempted to think that she is on our side.

This woman is sending a link to the CNN webpage to all her friends?!!!

Only an idiot or subversive would want to spread the “enemy’s” message. Surely the last thing that Miscavige wants is his few remaining followers to visit a website advertising that the Fuhrer has been physically abusing people and to read comments from supporters of Scientology who have left the CoS because of abuses witnessed and suffered?

Perhaps she does subliminally want them to find out what is happening?

In any case, receiving a load of identical Emails from outraged Scientologists is only going to convince the programme makers that the CoS is a cult.

Axiom142

nowout

Patron with Honors
Jenny might just be D/Aing the program before it airs and making sure the "Good"ies don't watch it with her action.

It just might backfire and raise interest - as in OSA footbullet!

Just how many of her friends she emailed will watch it, due to the attention she has generated on it and out of curiosity????:duh:

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
That's how I learned about Jenna Miscaviage. I was told at CCI not to watch Dateline because they were going to have 'entheta' about Scientology.
I rushed home to my TV! :D

Jenny might just be D/Aing the program before it airs and making sure the "Good"ies don't watch it with her action.

It just might backfire and raise interest - as in OSA footbullet!

Just how many of her friends she emailed will watch it, due to the attention she has generated on it and out of curiosity????:duh:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
So how is Jenny Good related to Chata Good?

Omigod! Do you know Chata?
I noticed on another thread that I knew every single person that you did.
Last time I heard about Chata, she was in Colorado running her own Company. Her Mom, Maggie Konkle, is toadly blind and living in san Antonio, Texas. Her brother, Greg is there too. Clint may be there, or may be in Rehab somewhere.
Chata and Jeff Mintz's daughter, Ali, is married and recently sent her husband into COS to do Purif.
All those kids are out of the COS, but still call themselves Scientologists, although they haven't done any services for 20+ years.
Jenny is either 3rd generation, or she is not related at all..

Challenge

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"Don’t compare the honesty and integrity of true Scientologists to lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group." (Jenny Good)

Hey Jenny, what about all the people that literally had to make life-endangering escapes from Scientology while being chased down like animals? Let's say, Marc Headley for example. He was nearly killed during his re-capture, as loyal Scientologists ran him off the road, crashing his motorcycle. How about it, was Marc "booted out of the group"???

JENNY GOOD: "He most certainly was! The ministers that selflessly tried to help him were merely attempting to catch up with him to courteously give him an R-Factor that was being booted out for blowing."​

Yeah, thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten how Scientology Works.

Ladybird

Jenny is obviously not a Sea Org member. If she was she would know that you get things approved by OSA BEFORE you send them out, not after. Also you don't forward enemy lines...sheesh, she even gave everyone the LINK to this "an bullshit expose" and called it tittilating and salacious in a very excited tone. Who could resist clicking that link when told to "see what they are a doing the show about" by a "died-in-the-wool Scientologist" like Jenny?

I also bet your average scientologist; staff, SO or Public, has no idea these former top executives have even left the cult since they stopped posting SP Declares because there were so many of them it became embarrassing and "enturbulating. Now even more people are going to stop and think and wonder who else they haven't seen for a while has left.

Poor Jenny, I can just imagine her all proud of herself for all the letters telling off that darned "tabloid journalist" Anderson Cooper and finding out that instead of a commendation and a pat on the head she gets sent to ethics.

Jenny is about to find out just how "lovely and gracious" her cult of choice really is!

Jenny Good said:
Send a copy to each of these guys. If you want to see what they are doing the show about, here’s the link. http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html
Love,

Jen

PS. Please send me a copy of your email so that I can forward it to OSA.

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Is Jenny Good also Jenny Good Widmaier? She is an LA Scientologist on facebook, in case anyone is looking for a new FB friend. :D

Martini

Patron Meritorious
lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group.

Hmmm... the "enemy line" that she has been fed about us. This is what keeps her house of cards from falling down.

Funny how she promotes the show. The more they hear it, the more likely it is the house caves in.

Omigod! Do you know Chata?
I noticed on another thread that I knew every single person that you did.
Last time I heard about Chata, she was in Colorado running her own Company. Her Mom, Maggie Konkle, is toadly blind and living in san Antonio, Texas. Her brother, Greg is there too. Clint may be there, or may be in Rehab somewhere.
Chata and Jeff Mintz's daughter, Ali, is married and recently sent her husband into COS to do Purif.
All those kids are out of the COS, but still call themselves Scientologists, although they haven't done any services for 20+ years.
Jenny is either 3rd generation, or she is not related at all..

Challenge

Back in the 70s, we had Chata's trampoline in our backyard for a couple of years. When she got it back, we got a slightly bigger one. Our kids have all been raised jumping on a tramp. Now our grandchildren jump, flip, etc on it.

I remember Maggie vividly at AOLA in the 70s. Wasn't she Sea Org?

I got a PM from someone. Jenny Good is not related to them. I'm glad they are out.

it is a small world.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
My letter to Mr. Coopers

Dear Mr. Cooper,

I would have thought that you of all people would research and make an excellent piece of journalism as you did. I found out today that you intend to run a serious report about the fake Church of $cientology, and I am so proud of you. I have always respected your honest and forthright approach to journalism, and would expect no less outstanding public service to come from you.:clap::clap:
Truly reporting has place in a newsroom, and it is a blessing. This piece that you are doing is news that the insiders already knew, but to outsiders it will be the second time. The news have been forwarded by ex-members who suffered through it. It is testimony to cruelty that they were subject to. Their ethical standards live up to the credo of our former church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard; however, the present Management twisted our founder scriptures, and abuse became rampant. I was a parishioner of the Church of Scientology, and was happy at one time to be a Scientologist, but I was shocked with so much violence, and registration (people trying to get as much money from me as possible) without exchange that I could not continue to be a Scientologist. I have known life both inside as a church public member, and outside as a non church member. There was a period of time as a young adult that I chose to take my own path as it did not agree with the Management views. I was not wished well by many very awful and vindictive people. My parents, they are dead now, but they would never have approved me as a $cientology. I should have followed their advice. :confused2:

I had, of course, done many of the Scientology religious services so I had a good picture of what Scientology was sold to me, but to my dismay what was practiced, was something that I am ashame. $cientology left me with a lot of debts, separated from my friends, and they fair gamed me.
They had OSA Private Investigators to follow me just because I did not want to continue in the "Church". I studied many religions, and even gave Agnosticism a try. But ultimately, I do not want anything with Scientology. In all my searching, I had never and still haven’t found a group more corrupted and more crazy. I found that Scientology consists of a really good group of members who want to help, but unfortunately management prevent them of doing anything good for mankind. And that is the group of people that I would never wanted to be a part of.:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

You go ahead and feed the masses THE truth, I’m sure every body will benefit from it. Please know that you are presenting the true picture of Scientology. You can’t possibly portrait what is a staff member life; rice and beans, no medical care, 34 cent per hour work with no vacations, or time to visit family. Please tell the world about coerced abortions, and that the so call "donations" benefit just one person: the COB. The Ideal Orgs are empty, but please do not tell that I told you so. It is a secret, O.K.?
Thank you, :love11:

Challenge

Back in the 70s, we had Chata's trampoline in our backyard for a couple of years. When she got it back, we got a slightly bigger one. Our kids have all been raised jumping on a tramp. Now our grandchildren jump, flip, etc on it.

I remember Maggie vividly at AOLA in the 70s. Wasn't she Sea Org?

I got a PM from someone. Jenny Good is not related to them. I'm glad they are out.

it is a small world.

Maggie was in the S.O. for a minute early on. The kids were all in the S.O. All 7 of them. Maggie has told me some hilarious stories about those times.
Maggie was on the SHSBC in the late 70s. She 'blew' the BC in around 1980 and hasn't done anything since, although she loves the 'tech' and LRH etc etc etc. She 'blew' the BC before she ever had to audit anyone.
That she went blind after doing the Purif has not changed her mind about the beauty of the Purif. o well.
We were very tight friends until I left COS. Now we are not in comm at all.
None of the kids are "out" as we are "out". They are just "off lines".

Chlng

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
That's due to the lack of a formal education. :D

-PWC
Orly?, lol.......Check out this LinkedIn Answers exchange I came across by googling her email address:

David R
Managing Director, The David James Agency, LLC

Anyone know of a good tech writer?
I'm looking for a tech writer who is experienced with data sheets for semiconductors. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a project with the potential for ongoing business.

Location specific: Greater Los Angeles Area

posted October 5, 2007 in Computer Networking | Closed

William W
Marketing Guru | Consumer Products | Technology | Entertainment | Telecommunications

Su Falcon: [email protected]

Jenny Good: [email protected] *

Su runs a company of tech writers. Jenny is a freelance tech writer, as well as speech writer and and mainstream stuff.
posted October 6, 2007

Kind of sad.

*which came on her forwarded email
Yes, She is the daughter of Bill and Joava Good and she is on facebook as Jenny Good Widmaier and on Myspace as Mrs Widmaier http://www.myspace.com/jengood

Last edited:

OHTEEATE

Thanks

Jenny,Thanks for the link so thousands of ex-Scientologists can go comment on what a great public service CNN is doing by exposing the crimes of David Miscavige! Very Well Done, honey! I just posted my two cents worth over there for you to read! Man, they are sweating bullets this week! Can't you just FEEL the allnighters at OSA Int and WUS? Poor bastards.
Blow now, save some pain! Next week, shitstorm comin', batten down the hatches!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here's my comment:

Where is Law Enforcement?

As an Ex-Scientologist, I have been writing about the abuses that have gone on in the Church of Scientology for 10 years now. I have seen many "exposes" on Scientology. But nothing is ever DONE about them.

Assault and Battery
False Imprisonment
Fraud
Coerced Abortions
Indentured Servitude
Human Trafficking

...are just *some* of the criminal activities that have been documented by Ex-Scientologists and others who have fled this cult.

Yet law enforcement does nothing about it.

The Church of Scientology seems to be above the law.

Why?

Allen Stanfield