What's new

Who can find you on the Internet???

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:omg: Thank you, Kathy!! I deleted my information, although I really liked the house they thought I lived in and the $200,000/year income they thought I had!!
Thanks Kathy!

I found out I am female, didn't like politics, and have children!

Thank you spokeo.com! I never knew. No wonder I've had so much trouble.

Mac

HAHAHAHA!!!

As far as I can tell, my million dollar home is in a bad neighborhood. So, I don't know if I would trust my check.

On the other hand, I have a guard groundhog

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...748356&spn=0.001229,0.001591&t=h&z=19&iwloc=A

Zinj
With 12 cats how can that groundhog survive?

I'm not on the site. :happydance: (I am in the USA)
And you're a girl. :D

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yes, it appears that they pull from all sorts of sources. Also appears that questionnaires a person fills out sometimes that are sent by merchants and others also end up being in that data pool.

To find out EVERYTHING they have on ya, ya have to pay money.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Yes, it appears that they pull from all sorts of sources. Also appears that questionnaires a person fills out sometimes that are sent by merchants and others also end up being in that data pool.

To find out EVERYTHING they have on ya, ya have to pay money.

"I know 'something' about you. Now pay me to find out what it is." :puke:

What an interesting business concept. I'm so glad that where I live I can demand that all personal data, that a business has about me, is immediately deleted, when I never had prior relationship with that business.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I got the below email today. And made sure the website deleted my information.

I found my current address (picture of house included), the last place I lived in California (picture of house included) and the address where I lived in Florida (left Nov. 1998). They also had phone numbers and other private information about me.

You would be amazed at how much can be found out about you by somebody who is interested in looking. Particularly if you have an uncommon name.

FoTi

Crusader
Thanks Kathy!

I found out I am female, didn't like politics, and have children! :confused2: :wtf:

Thank you spokeo.com! I never knew. No wonder I've had so much trouble.

Mac

Hey, Mac......did you see your house on here and your truck is there too!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I’ve found myself on this database.

Photos look like me, but my name is spelt incorrectly and some of the other details are just plain wrong.

Apparently, I’m living with someone called Angelina Jolie. :wtf:

Ax

byte301

Crusader
I found out I make a lot more money then I thought I did!! I'm going shopping!:happydance:

I also live in a sub-standard neighborhood. :no: What gave that away? Maybe it was the washer on the front porch? Or the car seats we use as outdoor furniture? I'm sure it wasn't the car that's been sitting on the yard in front of the trailer for 35 years. That thing's a classic.

The windmill and plastic flamingo add a lot of ambiance and make up for the washer anyway. And we plan on running electricity to the trailer before summer. They don't take any of that into account.

I think I got my feelings hurt.

Imma feed them to the chans. :clapping:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Da Midget

Da Midget is on spokeo :nervous:
Him & Michelle have children correct?

Attachments

• base_media.jpg
    base_media.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 25

byte301

Crusader
Da Midget is on spokeo :nervous:
Him & Michelle have children correct?

Yeah, here's a picture of his oldest.

smartone

My Own Boss
Thanks, Kathy.
That is creepy. I saw my house, pictures of people I don't know. And that was not even MY cat!!! I am deleted and working on the rest of my family....

That's definitely creepy Arthur. I keep getting invitations from people I don't know on Facebook and I'm not even a member, nor want to be.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
hilarious. My hobbies appear to be unknown, but I'm young, single and my home is worth over a million despite my occupation as a laborer :)

I wish I could see my pictures

Zinj

Where are you guys seeing house values? All I saw were median values for the neighborhood.