What's new

CNN Anderson Cooper Scn program!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
and IMO one of the hardest things for a sociopath or a scientologist to do is to act normal.

LOL I love the positioning of sociopath with scientologist!

I'm glad to hear your report of someone with no experience with scientology express their view that the scios are indeed scary.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL I love the positioning of sociopath with scientologist!

I'm glad to hear your report of someone with no experience with scientology express their view that the scios are indeed scary.

That was my reply to the OSA witch hunt allegations, because I have to admit that it is impossible to tell the difference between an OSA Operative and a Sociopathic personality - or just a really messed up individual who desperately needs a psychiatrists care.. I recall late night conversations where staff were bragging about who was the biggest Nazi in a prior life..LINK which is not good for a wholesome mental outlook...

However, this could be described as the act of "making a distinction without a difference" as the result of dealings with such people is always the same (bad).

Hubbard was a narcissistic personality and there is considerable overlap between that disorder and sociopathy (having no conscience).. and scientologists go to great lengths to "duplicate source" - that is, to BE like Hubbard... so you have a bunch of entranced folks who admire and strive to emulate a narcissistic sociopatic personality. (ron)

And the OSA operatives are the nastiest AND the toughest to deprogram as they are the ones that Scientology targets for total mental destruction whenever they start to wake up and recover conscience...

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
I watched this with a neighbor who didnt know anything about scientology... and his jaw had dropped early on and he was was actually somewhat frightened that such a group even existed....just from the body language..

in big bold glowing lumious letters:

YES!!

and IMO one of the hardest things for a sociopath or a scientologist to do is to act normal.

PS: Good Job DM! Thank YOU!

------------

Edit: is there a web link for the 2nd segment?

Is up here now: http://www.cnn.com/video/

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM should just go out there and do the interview with Anderson Cooper

unless this picture is the real deal...

Evil-Hubbard-and-Mini-Me-scavige.jpg

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. Those disgruntled former spouses who knows every inch of their former husbands bodies and about their wonderful times in scientology.

Well, my wife, back in 1980, didn't know much about my experiences in the Guardian's Office. I never complained about anything much.. I certainly watched what I'd say and make sure I didn't natter.

One thing comes to mind.. We were planning a family outing and I'd CSW'ed for time off.. A weekend as I recall. Now my 'stats' weren't that impressive and the GO, true to form, put up a lot of exasperating bureaucracy about it. So my CSW was not approved until half an hour before we were supposed to drive off. (And frankly, I don't know why it was approved. Probably because my wife was rather important to them I think.. They didn't wanna risk pissing her off.)

But, at home for a week, I put up a face of confidence that I'd get the time off. Continued with the preparations.. In fact I planned to 'pretend' that the CSW was approved even if it wasn't!

My wife didn't know anything about that at all.

:yes:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yea the second segment is up now. Very good Indeed.

The replayed some of TD's denial of the the beatings; they also had the ex-wives of Rinder, Rathbun and Hawkins on to deny that their husbands were beaten.

There is an aspect to all the deniers that is quite remarkable...

Imagine for a moment if all these guys were lying and the beatings never happened... How would you respond to being leveled with these alledged beatings??? I can't imagine that I would just keep saying 'they're lying'.. At some point I would begin to become concerned for the accuser... wondering if there is something amiss with mental health issues.

My point is that the continued response, if it were in fact *true*, would be completely illogical from the standpoint of someone who really cared about these individuals. I know, many of us know, that care is NOT a Co$ Scilon trait towards an Ex... What I'm saying is just making a point that onlookers can ponder when watching the never ending tirade of denials...

This is not how anybody responds when they are concerned about the individuals... This is how one responds WHEN THEY FEAR LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

The Co$ responses actually precisely indicate that they KNOW they are guilty of these crimes.

Watch the faces of these ex-wives.... cold savage bitches.

And for closers... AC smacks the Co$ up side the head!!! Apparently the Co$ lawyers sent him a letter saying that since he had not actually invited Miscivage to respond to the allegations, that he should STOP saying that he had as well as that DM declined the offer..... HAHA... so AC mentions the lawyer letter he received and then play a clip of an interview with TD, where he asks indeed if DM would be willing to come and respond to the allegations.... and TD flat out says NO in so many words. Nailed the buttheads right in the hole!!

fnx3

Patron with Honors

Watch the faces of these ex-wives.... cold savage bitches.

And for closers... AC smacks the Co$ up side the head!!! Apparently the Co$ lawyers sent him a letter saying that since he had not actually invited Miscivage to respond to the allegations, that he should STOP saying that he had as well as that DM declined the offer..... HAHA... so AC mentions the lawyer letter he received and then play a clip of an interview with TD, where he asks indeed if DM would be willing to come and respond to the allegations.... and TD flat out says NO in so many words. Nailed the buttheads right in the hole!!

Thanks for clarifying that segment KV - I kinda missed that actual point in the current CofS lawyer's letter - yes indeed, Anderson served that right back at 'em :thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> Imagine for a moment if all these guys were lying and the beatings never happened... How would you respond to being leveled with these alledged beatings??? I can't imagine that I would just keep saying 'they're lying'.. At some point I would begin to become concerned for the accuser... wondering if there is something amiss with mental health issues. <snip>
Interesting.. To be sure, Tommy Davis has yelled to the SP Times reporters, that Mr. Rathbun is psychotic..

But if all these ex-scientologists have this strange delusion the cult is so evil and the eclesiastical leader beats parishoners up.. Well, then that's a rather unfortunate effect of Scientology's mental 'help'.. heh..

And the 'apostates' are like disgruntled ex-spouses! - That 'line' have been used a lot lately.. Am I the only one who thinks it's hysterically funny?

:D

Ann ex-Rathbun spent very little time in the sack with Marty, so how would she know? For most of their marriage, they were posted apart from each other.

I wish that someone had briefed Anderson Cooper on how "separate" most of these wives were from their husbands during their marriages.

mysterious

There's a few things I've found interesting about this so far.

The fact that the people they're interviewing aren't exactly nobodies in the CoS. The all seem to be long term member and were actually successful within the organization. It seems odd that they would all lie, as the CoS (of course) is claiming. If these people were just one of the thousands of peons (so to speak!) that was stuck in the bottom of the organization and never moved up, I could at least try to buy the CoS claims that they're just disgruntled.

Another thing is the ex-wives. First of all, since when has anyone's ex ever had anything good to say about them? Second, they seem amazingly cold to me. It's not just that they don't have anything good to say about their exes, it's just that they seem so unattached from them completely, like they've never even met the person they're talking about.

Two things, I have to admit, made me laugh out loud. First, the naval uniforms. I've seen it before, but every time it makes me laugh. Second: "Every inch of his body." I chuckled when the first ex-wife said it, but then all the other wives starting repeating it and then it was just plain hysterical. It's like they share the same brain or something.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good segment

Just watched the segment this morning on the DVR. A couple of highlights:

1. The wives came across as clones...saying the same thing. The phrase "i knew every inch of his body" when trying to defend their assertion that their ex's were lying came across as very, very creepy. They were obviously drilled to say that phrase.

2. Anderson proving that the lawyer sending the letter to him that requested he not say that he invited DM to an interview was WRONG by playing the clip in which he invited DM to an interview. Perfect.

3. Lawyers, lawyers. The presumed lawyer sitting next to Tommy...an uninformed person has to ask themselves "why do they need a lawyer?" It is rare that interviewees have lawyers sitting next to them on a TV show unless they are involved in a lawsuit.

4. Amy Scobee again came across as totally believable. As did Jeff H. and Tom D.

All in all a great segment.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
A cognition

I just had a cognition ...

There are two kinds of Scientologists ... ex Scientologists and Stepford Scientologists, as per the movie "The Stepford Wives". This explains the glazed look on the faces of the wives and Tommy Davis on AC 360.

Pete

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Tommy Davis said:

"He's the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion!" He is WAY too important to appear on a CNN network news show seen by millions of people all around the world!

Yeah. I know it.

I hate it when these little peons try to dev-T Davey's time like that!

Outpoint?

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
My Interview Questioning...

The observation: Tom Cruise was audited by a physically abusive person who spent 27 years in the SO to reach one of its highest positions.

Question: Can you explain how could this be?

The difficulty with all these interviews done by good reporters is that they are unaware of the scio culture. It is just too bizarre to even consider some questions that would yield some very damaging responses -- or no response at all due to obvious self-incrimination.

Last edited: