What's new

CNN Anderson Cooper Scn program!

AmIFree

Patron
Seeing Norman Starkey speaking there made my stomach turn! Can't believe he is still in Scn. Evil little toad that he is! Mind you, being an evil toad must surely be the most important prerequisite to being in the upper legions at SO.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Interesting idea. Put together ALL the raw interview material. I imagine a 50GB Blu-Ray disc would hold it. Transcribe and caption the lot (facilitates search and indexing and ensures accessibility to the hearing impaired). Hours of entertainment at your fingertips.

XenuTV, are you listening? Get on the horn to the CNN honchos. Pull out your Emmy(tm) and work a licensing deal.

I am sure there are hours of interviews. They have to be edited to put together a show. So maybe afterwards, all of the interviews may be available online after the last interview. Maybe a lot of the questions you all have in this thread are covered.

----

Didnt exwife Rinder say she never saw a scratch on him? Didn't Tommy earlier state that it was not DM who was doing the hitting on Rinder, it was Rathbun hitting Rinder? So how can exwife say she never saw any marks?

lkwdblds

Crusader
Good point Div 6

One of the LRH definitions of PR is "Effective Cause, Well Demonstrated".

Dissimulation and denial is pretty far from "effective cause".

Good point Div 6! I initially thought C of S bringing the wives on was an example of good PR per your definitiion. I try and think critically but I failed to spot the inconsistency in Rinder's wife's story which was just recently brought up on this thread. TD is asserting all along that it was not DM who was beating Rinder but Marty Rathbun who beat him. Now Rinder's ex wife states that Rinder never had a mark on his body.

As has already been remarked, what a beautiful exposure of being caught in a sequence of contradictory lies! It just reminds one that you can't let down on your critical thinking skills. You have to be alert at all times for the contradictions and inconsistencies. When you are dealing with C of S management, if you look deeply enought, the lies and iinconsistencies wll be there staring you in the face.
Lakey

Last edited:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
DM gone soon

Well, just watched part 2. A bit better. Still that boob could do a better job. Hopefully 60 seconds on CBS will give CoS a proper beating or that jewish guy dramatizing Fac 1. Then maybe the FBI will get interested and lock up the dwarf. Yeah, that sounds like the future to me. :happydance:

Global humiliation for DM and federal prison (or suicide), I couldn't wish for a better demise for that ugly wannabe. :coolwink:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rene, just like your old days as a philosopher and mathematican in the 17th century, you have made some excellent points.

#1 Lying begets more lying to cover your inconcsistancies.
#2 C of S should just call their disaffected execs liars. When they go further and get specific, such as saying Rathbun beat Rinder, these lies create inconsistencies and contradictions which require further lying.
#3 In a system built on lies, the liar will eventually box himself into a corner where nothing is consistent or makes sense.

FORTUNATE FOR THE LIARS - Not everyone in the public has a mathematical mind like the great Rene Descartes and can see the obvious. The average viewer of CNN probably does not notice the inconsistencies and does not "connect the dots." If things go to court, then the attornies are supposed to be the one's who focus the spotlight on these contradictions.

A FURTHER POINT WHICH NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE COMMENTED ON - SORT OF A DROPPED OUT TIME KIND OF OUTPOINT.

These ex execs have been top level management in C of S for the long term, 20 to 35 years. By admitting this as well as accusing these execs of continous and heinous crimes, C of S is painting itself into a box and is firing a lot of "foot bullets" in the process.

If someone has held a top level executive post in an Organization for 20 to 35 years and that Organization is now asserting the person is a habitual liar and criminal, then there only one of three outcomes is possible. First, the person was basically truthfull and competent and was forced to lie and perform criminal acts by the Organization, second, the person was a liar and criminal the entire time and went undetected by the Organization and third, the Organization is now lying. All three possible outcomes reflect very poorly on the church and make them look like idiots.
Lakey

I'm rather off topic however I want to tell you that I just read your "Albert Einstein in the Sea Org" post.

Excellent work on that one.

Now if you would appease me by chance, do you have any more stories written out here like that one? If so please direct me to them.

Have a great day.

Rd00

Blue Spirit

Poor Research

It doesn't look like Anderson is doing any serious research, but just poorly
copying the the St. Pete Times.

There is SO much on the net for the taking including right here on ESMB.

He should at least look at the text of TR-L that is used to practice lying.

As I said yesterday, still an impotent job, steered largely by fear of lawyers.

I'm sure no new ground will be broken. I hope I'm wrong.

Div6

Crusader
copying the the St. Pete Times.

There is SO much on the net for the taking including right here on ESMB.

He should at least look at the text of TR-L that is used to practice lying.

As I said yesterday, still an impotent job, steered largely by fear of lawyers.

The point here is not so much "new data" but EXPOSURE.

CNN and AC360 reach MILLIONS.

ESMB, WWP, XenuNet, etc - thousands.

This is several orders of magnitude higher in terms of EXPOSURE.

(I *knew* that Planetary Dissem course would come in handy one day...;) )

copying the the St. Pete Times. There is SO much on the net for the taking including right here on ESMB...

I agree with you Blue Spirit. Considering how much material is floating in the ether - the researchers at CNN suck balls. There was no more than 10 minutes of actual content yesterday night, and most of that was AC enjoying the sound of his own voice. I like it, don't get me wrong, but that time could have been much better spent giving the platform to the chicks from the CoS and allowing them to hang themselves with their own rope.

I was very very disappointed by the whole thing.

But, good news is around the corner. The German film "Til Nothing More Remains" airs TONIGHT on ARD. Hopefully, Germanons will grab a copy (with subtitles) and stick it on Youtube/Vimeo with typical German efficiency. And coming soon - in April I believe - Panorama shows a follow-up to Sweeney's "Scn + Me." Maybe that will spur CNN to grow a pair and actually produce hard-hitting journalism rather than this kindergarden crap they pump up now. It's no surprise CNN's ratings are in the toilet when they produce such weak-ass shit.

True, they do, but I wasn't shocked by any of it. The bullying stories carried more punch than the CoS slant. To me it came across as little more than he-said, she-said.

When are they going to bring up the RPF, forced abortions, employing PI's to shadow people, the Scientology Net Nanny, Religious Freedom Watch, etc? If they want the public to actually remember any of this, they need to hit a nerve rather than just gently rub shoulders.

Ladybird

ESMB, WWP, XenuNet, etc - thousands.

This is several orders of magnitude higher in terms of EXPOSURE.

I agree Div6. Now some of the people who saw the CNN series will be clicking around the Internet for more information.

Panda Termint started a great thread called "Best Threads For New Arrivals"

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17195

I think it is a good idea to post relevant threads there as well as bump threads or re-post posts you think new-to-the-subject people will understand and get interested in.

AnonKat

Crusader
posted on wwp

jlvtd.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think we would complain whatever the content, as it is unlikely to be what we — as insiders — would consider cutting edge. Still, look at it. The subject matter is DM beating up his staff, and violence generally at Int Management. Whatever is said about it, that is still the subject matter being aired *internationally* on a well-respected channel and program.

I think that's pretty damn good.

Paul

Good twin

Floater
I think we would complain whatever the content, as it is unlikely to be what we — as insiders — would consider cutting edge. Still, look at it. The subject matter is DM beating up his staff, and violence generally at Int Management. Whatever is said about it, that is still the subject matter being aired *internationally* on a well-respected channel and program.

I think that's pretty damn good.

Paul

I agree Paul. I even like AC's reporting style. It's like he's watching a tennis match. He sits back and lets the footbullets fly. Now I understand why Alanzo loves him. It doesn't look like he's attacking the cult at all, and yet it's clear that Scientologists are crazy as loons. Great reporting. :thumbsup:

AnonKat

Crusader
I agree Paul. I even like AC's reporting style. It's like he's watching a tennis match. He sits back and lets the footbullets fly. Now I understand why Alanzo loves him. It doesn't look like he's attacking the cult at all, and yet it's clear that Scientologists are crazy as loons. Great reporting. :thumbsup:

Las-Vegas-4-juni-2008-hazardous-scientology-cult.jpg

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
We should do our OWN show and put it on the interweb. We could sit under the cherry blossoms and talk to all the exes we know. "The FCDC dist sec shoved me against the soda machine when I asked him for his stats." True story, that.

Then get Larry or Anderson or Craig Ferguson to cover our show. We'd get hits up the wazoo. Figure out a micropayment scheme and retire young(er).

Smilla

Ordinary Human
But Tommy "he'll never be the liar Rinder was" Davis was very funny too! I almost peed myself when he couldn't pronounce corroborate. "It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination for them to get together and cowobowate their stories." Then as I was composing myself he said it AGAIN! Oh my as much as I enjoy the M&M show, I have to admit Tommy Davis is the funniest cast member in this show. I wish AC would ask him if he thinks he'll ever be as good a spokesperson as Rinder was for the Scam Cult of Scientology, or if he ever apprenticed under Heber.
I've come to the conclusion that Tommy really isn't very bright. I must also admit to prejudice. I just don't like girly men. I don't mean gays - there are lots of handsome and masculine gay men, I just don't like the foppish thing.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

You don't need to attack when you have Tommy and the loons doing the talking on national TV. They are as dangerous to the "church" as a drunk 10 year old would be waving a loaded gun around in a parade. Let the Scilons speak, I say! Let them talk this shit cult into the ground! I am of the opinion that the Scilons are outdoing the Critics the Exes and even Anonymous in exposing this scam:thumbsup:

I wish though that we could have an Ex out there whispering into AC earphone pointing out all the incongruities, spouting out of the Scilons mouths, which have been spotted and expressed here by some of our posters.

Great job AC! I think that I too love you very much.:clap::wink2:

TP