What's new

BFG - INT BASE ACCIDENTS THAT MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN REPORTED

MafiaWog

Patron
Yeh, shame on me for wanting to better myself, and make a difference, and believing that maybe it could be done through this group.

No, more of a tsk tsk for not doing research on their ridiculous claims, but 100X more shame on the COS and policies which exploit people and somehow manage to convince them NOT to investigate. Hell, it's not even investigation they forbid, but critical thinking and even being aware of current events (non-scn).... and some believe it was somehow scientific, but basic validation is verboten.

Any group or person who claims to have the answers, especially to such intangible subjects, deserves a healthy dose of skepticism. When that group then replaces "belief " with "fact", RED ALERT.

But hindsight as you know... :)

MafiaWog

Patron
I just gotta say that I am quite impressed by those who got sucked in who managed to get out and managed to lead a somewhat normal life. The abuse of trust and manipulations of emotions. ... it just sickens me.

Rock on.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
To work for a major SP as Miscavige, any one becomes PTS - trouble source.
That's the reason of soooooooooooooooo many accidents.
If you are still in the SO, please leave fast, because the next accident can be you.
With so many crimes, Miscavige pull in accidents...

free1996

Patron with Honors
1.I remember Tara Reinder was walking out of the fountain and got hit by a car, she was I think 8 years old, she survived but it was scary.
2.Another kid, I think it was Tammy or Britney (ceo kid) got a chicken bone stuck in her throut and they had to get a something to cut it in half.
3.I remember another kid, Eric? mom worked in OSA, her son was in a body cast for years...sweet kid though even though everyone stared...still don't know why?
4. At Flag, the bus driver's wife who didn't know how to drive decided to learn in a bus! ran over a sea org member, crushing her in a phone booth at the dorm and having to be air lifted to a hospital.
5. In PAC, one sea org member was constantly having seizures as he wasn't on meds. Big guy too, hard to hold him down.
6. Another SO member in PAC that worked in the computer bld, was allergic to the sun and had no hair anywhere on his body ( I actually think it is another illness that causes that)
7. I atempted sucide twice as a youngster, once slicing up my wrist with a butcher knife and another time conviencing myself to jump through the window of the HEB bld when we were building it.
8. One girl, Sharon, was in the cadet org with a hole in her heart.

Sorry memory of over 25 years ago is sort of hard but I will remember more. Family was up in INT and they acted like they were the OT's of the world and us PAC rats were the one's being PTS so it was refreshing to hear stories of people I knew up there and answer some questions to where they are now.