What's new

DM and the current state of Scn.

I read here and on OCMB all kinds of speculation about DM's takeover of Scn and its ongoing fallout, and, especially, the de-LRH'ing of current Scn ("Source" is now "Originator", wholesale alter-is of LRH books and issues, etc.).

For a long time I wondered whether DM was a cynical megalomaniac in his OWN right, or an obsessed Rondroid, doing "What Ron would do".

After far too many hours on these boards and elsewhere (and no, I haven't done a proper Eval per the Data Series) I've settled on the latter explanation, because:

1. DM lacks the intelligence, education and knowledge (especially legal) to have pulled off this coup on his own

2. DM in his personal appearances (events, interviews) is entirely devoid of personality or character; he appears robotic

3. In 1983 (the year I left CoS), ten years before the unprecedented and illegal IRS settlement, the IRS already had its claws deep into CoS following the Snow White case (MSH et al. imprisoned—sacrificed for the greater good). IRS also had plants in the CoS hierarchy ("what you resist is what you become") whose names now feature as officers in the for-profit Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) which OWNS, to all intents and purposes, the CoS, and all of its "scriptures".

4. LRH was already "off the lines" by 1983, stricken with physical and mental disease (NCG?). CoS was being run by its own established bureaucracy headed by the Commodore's Messenger Org (CMO) which was created by LRH in his own image, and with his explicit authority. CMO had already destroyed the CoS feeder/recruitment line by annihilating the thriving Mission Network in 1982.

5. DM (a Commodore's Messenger who had worked closely with LRH on movie projects), and those taking care of the increasingly psychotic Founder on his California ranch, realized that things had come to an impasse. What do these 20-somethings, lacking any real-world education, do now, with a multi-national, billion-dollar corporation, and the salvation of mankind in their hands?

6. They listen to the IRS plants, highly educated and knowledgable in the ways of the real world. Scn would be annihilated, they were told, by the IRS, who had more than enough evidence and authority to do so. The only way to Keep Scn Working was to cooperate with the IRS, or, at least the particular IRS lawyers working this case, who could conveniently leave government service when a cash cow presented itself for their personal engorgement.

7. Thus CST, a group of non-Scn lawyers, including a retired Commissioner of the IRS, essentially dictates strategic Scn policy to DM . And DM goes along with this because Scn must keep on working! And, as a sociopath, DM is personally doing really well out of all this and gets to condemn loyal officers to eternal damnation at the drop of his little willy. So what, we're Keeping Scn Working. This is what Ron would do.

8. The non-Scn lawyers at CST are in this purely for the money, short term. They look at the Scn lineup in terms of dollars-per-hour-per-person, for profit. So the Bridge, and the tech, get altered, and, who can possibly understand these arcane LRH books, jeez, they're unreadable, and hey we can make money from selling revisions back to them, and if the books are wrong, then the whole Bridge must be wrong, so we can exploit them on that too… and so on, and so forth, with profit being the imperative.

9. Noticing the shrinking membership and recruitment in CoS, CST orders investment in world wide real estate as a hedge and a divestment of their massive cash reserves—mostly in rapidly dwindling U.S. dollars—a sensible business decision, promptly carried out by DM under the guise of "Ideal Orgs" (= prestigious, empty buildings).

10. Just to be clear (sic), I don't think CoS is controlled by the U.S. government via IRS. CST board members are all EX-government employees feasting on a fatted calf. Purely opinion, of course.

etc., etc.,

You get my drift. I would appreciate your comments, especially regarding CST, which seems to be dissed, ignored, or even apologized for, on most boards.

IMHO, CST (look closely at its composition) is the WHO behind the current collapsing state of Scn. DM, in his ignorance and delusion, believes he's doing the right thing to Keep Scn Working.

Just my take.

Div6

Crusader
Yeah, I hear you. There are definately some unasnsered questions about the whole thing. Like. what happened to Jimmy Mulligan?

Keep in mind that Ingo and Pat Price demonstrated OT abilities to the Military Industiral Complex.....too much truth, so the CoS had to be taken out.

See http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/1956.htm

A rough quote from an FBI memorandum obtained through the Freedom of Information Act in 1978:

"To infiltrate the Church and move our agents up to Board of Director positions. We must also prevent the spread of Scientology to China and Japan as it is so similar to Bhuddism it would spread like wildfire".

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yeah, I hear you. There are definately some unasnsered questions about the whole thing. Like. what happened to Jimmy Mulligan?

Keep in mind that Ingo and Pat Price demonstrated OT abilities to the Military Industiral Complex.....too much truth, so the CoS had to be taken out.

A rough quote from an FBI memorandum obtained through the Freedom of Information Act in 1978:

"To infiltrate the Church and move our agents up to Board of Director positions. We must also prevent the spread of Scientology to China and Japan as it is so similar to Bhuddism it would spread like wildfire".

Would you like Prozac with that?

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

That quote comes from a CBR "Sector Operations Bulletin". CBR issued bulletins based on supposed telepathic communications from Hubbard. In the absence of more compelling evidence, like a photocopy of said memo, I would suggest ignoring it.
rollseyes7.gif

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
I read here and on OCMB all kinds of speculation about DM's takeover of Scn and its ongoing fallout, and, especially, the de-LRH'ing of current Scn ("Source" is now "Originator", wholesale alter-is of LRH books and issues, etc.).

For a long time I wondered whether DM was a cynical megalomaniac in his OWN right, or an obsessed Rondroid, doing "What Ron would do".

After far too many hours on these boards and elsewhere (and no, I haven't done a proper Eval per the Data Series) I've settled on the latter explanation, because:

1. DM lacks the intelligence, education and knowledge (especially legal) to have pulled off this coup on his own

2. DM in his personal appearances (events, interviews) is entirely devoid of personality or character; he appears robotic

3. In 1983 (the year I left CoS), ten years before the unprecedented and illegal IRS settlement, the IRS already had its claws deep into CoS following the Snow White case (MSH et al. imprisoned—sacrificed for the greater good). IRS also had plants in the CoS hierarchy ("what you resist is what you become") whose names now feature as officers in the for-profit Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) which OWNS, to all intents and purposes, the CoS, and all of its "scriptures".

4. LRH was already "off the lines" by 1983, stricken with physical and mental disease (NCG?). CoS was being run by its own established bureaucracy headed by the Commodore's Messenger Org (CMO) which was created by LRH in his own image, and with his explicit authority. CMO had already destroyed the CoS feeder/recruitment line by annihilating the thriving Mission Network in 1982.

5. DM (a Commodore's Messenger who had worked closely with LRH on movie projects), and those taking care of the increasingly psychotic Founder on his California ranch, realized that things had come to an impasse. What do these 20-somethings, lacking any real-world education, do now, with a multi-national, billion-dollar corporation, and the salvation of mankind in their hands?

6. They listen to the IRS plants, highly educated and knowledgable in the ways of the real world. Scn would be annihilated, they were told, by the IRS, who had more than enough evidence and authority to do so. The only way to Keep Scn Working was to cooperate with the IRS, or, at least the particular IRS lawyers working this case, who could conveniently leave government service when a cash cow presented itself for their personal engorgement.

7. Thus CST, a group of non-Scn lawyers, including a retired Commissioner of the IRS, essentially dictates strategic Scn policy to DM . And DM goes along with this because Scn must keep on working! And, as a sociopath, DM is personally doing really well out of all this and gets to condemn loyal officers to eternal damnation at the drop of his little willy. So what, we're Keeping Scn Working. This is what Ron would do.

8. The non-Scn lawyers at CST are in this purely for the money, short term. They look at the Scn lineup in terms of dollars-per-hour-per-person, for profit. So the Bridge, and the tech, get altered, and, who can possibly understand these arcane LRH books, jeez, they're unreadable, and hey we can make money from selling revisions back to them, and if the books are wrong, then the whole Bridge must be wrong, so we can exploit them on that too… and so on, and so forth, with profit being the imperative.

9. Noticing the shrinking membership and recruitment in CoS, CST orders investment in world wide real estate as a hedge and a divestment of their massive cash reserves—mostly in rapidly dwindling U.S. dollars—a sensible business decision, promptly carried out by DM under the guise of "Ideal Orgs" (= prestigious, empty buildings).

10. Just to be clear (sic), I don't think CoS is controlled by the U.S. government via IRS. CST board members are all EX-government employees feasting on a fatted calf. Purely opinion, of course.

etc., etc.,

You get my drift. I would appreciate your comments, especially regarding CST, which seems to be dissed, ignored, or even apologized for, on most boards.

IMHO, CST (look closely at its composition) is the WHO behind the current collapsing state of Scn. DM, in his ignorance and delusion, believes he's doing the right thing to Keep Scn Working.

Just my take.

Hey Li'l worm,
You should read the posts of " Little Bear Victor" . He worked with DM for some time. He describes him as the fastest thinker he ever saw.
Find a post and click his name to see all of them.

I've had report of how a seasoned veteran had difficulty keeping up as
a twin When David was a minor. I know his former Nanny.

How does an idiot take control of an organisation filled with great tech and admin terminals and OTs. Or " OTs" if you prefer?

Intelligence and ruthlessness DM has.

From the little I've watched he seems to be a good public speaker. YMMV

On Point 3 above I lack knowledge. What IRS plants are you talking about? Why would the snowhite case enable IRS to get " claws" into COS?

The concensus on the EXSO forum is that DM is totally in charge. This is validated by personal contacts. CST personell do routine mundane work at Int. I was told.

On point 4, my favoured theory is that LRH was suffering from severe O/Ws. He had not developed a complete bridge despite years of effort and
many statements that he had. This is a false PTS condition. Same effects as PTS. Then all the hiding.

Re the squashing of the Missions, Ken Urqhart has commented. Though overall favourable to LRH he spoke of the Missions success causing some jealosy for LRH in that the orgs did not have such success. You can't find that data I can probably dig it up.

Ken by the way is available for auditing and will travel.

Point 5, DM, a very smart sociopath ( SP if you will) a rondroid, and
a control freak, took matters into his own hand.

Re point 6, I think DM saw that accumalation of money equals power, and
thus the good for rondroids, and the COS plus the good for DM. For DM its for power and glory. Who else has so many slaves, and a captive slave audience.
He's a psychopath!

Point 7, psychopaths favoured routine.

Point 8. Seems the old stat of GI is what DM likes. Gives him great control theoretically. Plus he per reports is happiest when making others wrong. His main aim in life. Psychopath.

Point 9. Maybe DM is looking to use money the best way to swell coffers.
Also public pays much for " ideal Orgs" but the property is owned by Davey.
He is well set to run to bulgravia. My speculation here.

Point 10. DM has slaves and apartments, buys the best of everything. You
think this psychopath will share any of this?

I of course totally disagree with your conclusion. :)

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Li'l worm,
You should read the posts of " Little Bear Victor" . He worked with DM for some time. He describes him as the fastest thinker he ever saw.
Find a post and click his name to see all of them.

I've had report of how a seasoned veteran had difficulty keeping up as
a twin When David was a minor. I know his former Nanny.

How does an idiot take control of an organisation filled with great tech and admin terminals and OTs. Or " OTs" if you prefer?

Intelligence and ruthlessness DM has.

From the little I've watched he seems to be a good public speaker. YMMV

On Point 3 above I lack knowledge. What IRS plants are you talking about? Why would the snowhite case enable IRS to get " claws" into COS?

The concensus on the EXSO forum is that DM is totally in charge. This is validated by personal contacts. CST personell do routine mundane work at Int. I was told.

On point 4, my favoured theory is that LRH was suffering from severe O/Ws. He had not developed a complete bridge despite years of effort and
many statements that he had. This is a false PTS condition. Same effects as PTS. Then all the hiding.

Re the squashing of the Missions, Ken Urqhart has commented. Though overall favourable to LRH he spoke of the Missions success causing some jealosy for LRH in that the orgs did not have such success. You can't find that data I can probably dig it up.

Ken by the way is available for auditing and will travel.

Point 5, DM, a very smart sociopath ( SP if you will) a rondroid, and
a control freak, took matters into his own hand.

Re point 6, I think DM saw that accumalation of money equals power, and
thus the good for rondroids, and the COS plus the good for DM. For DM its for power and glory. Who else has so many slaves, and a captive slave audience.
He's a psychopath!

Point 7, psychopaths favoured routine.

Point 8. Seems the old stat of GI is what DM likes. Gives him great control theoretically. Plus he per reports is happiest when making others wrong. His main aim in life. Psychopath.

Point 9. Maybe DM is looking to use money the best way to swell coffers.
Also public pays much for " ideal Orgs" but the property is owned by Davey.
He is well set to run to bulgravia. My speculation here.

Point 10. DM has slaves and apartments, buys the best of everything. You
think this psychopath will share any of this?

I of course totally disagree with your conclusion. :)

I'll have to agree with your take rather than the CST theory.

Somewhere on the net is an explanation of the CST structure that show how the "obvious" folks are really not the power. The CST "special directors" as fronted and "exposed" by http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/ are actually not the power they may seem. "special directors" are a red herring.

CST has "special directors", "general directors", and trustees....

The special directors are the lawyers, the general directors, the scientologist executives and I believe the trustees the umph.

Too bad Larry Brennan is not posting here. He helped set it all up and is now trying to unmock it.

DM is it.

alex

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
He who controls the money controls the energy and life force of the entity.

DM controls - or gained control of the Scio finance lines and deposits.

One of DMs early hats was as LRHs investor.....he was terrible at it. But it gave him control of a lot of finances.

The big upset with Bill Franks was about turning over financial control of Scio to the ED Int........that was the real cause of the Schism - though blamed on the Mission Holders and Franks.

DM CONTROLS THE MONEY!

Alan

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having your hand on someone's money supply is evry bit as good as having your hand on his balls.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
He who controls the money controls the energy and life force of the entity.

DM controls - or gained control of the Scio finance lines and deposits.

One of DMs early hats was as LRHs investor.....he was terrible at it. But it gave him control of a lot of finances.

The big upset with Bill Franks was about turning over financial control of Scio to the ED Int........that was the real cause of the Schism - though blamed on the Mission Holders and Franks.

DM CONTROLS THE MONEY!

Alan

So he is at a control point on the line flowing up (money to cst), similar to how he was on the control point of comm flowing up to LRH.

Seems to be an effective technique. Perfect for covert influence.

alex

Terril park

Sponsor
I'll have to agree with your take rather than the CST theory.

Somewhere on the net is an explanation of the CST structure that show how the "obvious" folks are really not the power. The CST "special directors" as fronted and "exposed" by http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/ are actually not the power they may seem. "special directors" are a red herring.

CST has "special directors", "general directors", and trustees....

The special directors are the lawyers, the general directors, the scientologist executives and I believe the trustees the umph.

Too bad Larry Brennan is not posting here. He helped set it all up and is now trying to unmock it.

DM is it.

alex

Larry Brennan has posted here, but can't recall which thread. He posts on ARS under "SME". This below should bring you to a thread where he comments on the corporate set ups. He is authoritive in this area, he helped set up the various corporations.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/al...41c0bc5a?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=sme#65ebaa8a41c0bc5a

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Tried that and apparently Larry Brennan is an incorrect name or something.
Can the Robot auditor help here? :)

The game is to try different search terms from the likely text in the message. If you try "DM" or "butt" it might take a while, but "CST" or "special directors" or suchlike should narrow it down pretty quickly.

The Robot is pretty fixed in his ways. Kinda robotic, you know. Sorry.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
The game is to try different search terms from the likely text in the message. If you try "DM" or "butt" it might take a while, but "CST" or "special directors" or suchlike should narrow it down pretty quickly.

The Robot is pretty fixed in his ways. Kinda robotic, you know. Sorry.

Paul

Hot Dig, some live comm. . :)

Just wanted Li'l worm to find data. Knew him way back. He has
the highest recommendations from Nicky Mendosa class VIII. :)