What's new

As suggested by Alanzo - My counseling sessions

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
Very well done, Kathy! :happydance:

"There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham

Thanks for sharing the journey with us. :rose:

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nicely done, and it's terrific to see an actual success story!!!!!

So now -- are you supposed to CSW to Emma to close the thread??

Good twin

Floater
I'm so happy for you Kat. And I'm damn proud of ya too. I know it hasn't been easy for you and you really have grown so very much over the past couple of years. Thank you for taking me along on this journey of self discovery.

I love you tons and it's great to see you so happy! :happydance:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm so happy for you Kat. And I'm damn proud of ya too. I know it hasn't been easy for you and you really have grown so very much over the past couple of years. Thank you for taking me along on this journey of self discovery.

I love you tons and it's great to see you so happy! :happydance:

Well, it only took a bit over a year. As in 13 months.

Thanks, GT. Yes, you've been thru the entire trip with me. It was fun and scary at the same time.

Congrats Kathy! Now you spend more time on the UNDERPANTIES thread!:happydance:

Thank you, Nexus. I was thinking that's what I need to do. LOL!!!

Congrats Kathy :bihug:

Thank you!

:woohoo: :bighug: THAT must feel GOOD huh? Congrats! :)

It feels great. 13 months was all it took.

Do you have a success story? :happydance:

OTgirl8, you almost pushed a button with that comment. LOL!!!

My "success story" - It was awesome, it was great, it was painful at times, but it was quick - 13 months. :happydance:

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
One of the... All-time. Greatest. Threads. Evar!!

I just re-read this incredibly journey I'mOut underwent and I think i enjoyed it more the 2nd time around than i did when it was unfolding. Thank you for sharing this!

Food4thought Questions for Kathy... 6+ months later after finishing your counseling, any afterthought reflections to share? and/or was there anything you discovered along the way that your still working on individually in your own way?