What's new

Welcome to the new Independent Scientology Website!

Svetka

Patron with Honors
Success Stories, Wins & Testimonials

Let’s post your Success Stories there, so it can be linked to, from your new blog on​
BD21324_.GIF
To get started from the very beginning,
please follow the steps:

1) Join the Independent Scientology Community

1. Introduce yourself in a letter addressed to [email protected] (Tatiana Baklanova), attach a picture for avatar and include links to anything relevant you have created and published on Internet (pages, articles, videos, photos etc.)
    2. Check your e-mail address where your username and password will be sent to.
    3. log in at http://community.freezone-tech.info/ with your username and password provided.
2) Join the group: “Success Stories, Wins & Testimonials” – that will make you an “author” of SSW&T site and will enable you to post there.

3) Post a new Success Story

1. Find a black navigation bar at the very top of the site. (Refresh the page if needed)
    2. Point with a cursor at the “My Blogs
    3. Point in the drop-down menu at “Success Stories, Wins & Testimonials
    4. Click in the drop-down menu on “New Post
    5. Write into opened editor window (or copy/paste in) your Success Story
    6. Start your post with a line: Auditor (Or Ethics Officer, C/S, etc): Name & URL to Community page.
      (Ex: Auditor: Trey Lotz, http://community.freezone-tech.info/trey/)
    7. Choose Categories from the right column (little lower then editing window, on the right): the appropriate Success Story subject, your name or/and your Center name.
    8. Press the blue button on the right “Publish”
3) Have fun to continue sharing you wins! :)

BD21324_.GIF

We can collect all the Success Stories scattered around the Net and host them on this website!!
All Success Stories posted there will be automatically shown on the main page of Independent Scientology Community website in the activity thread.
Please, ask me if any questions. Your help with this project is highly appreciated!
1(408) 250-9497
ARC,
Tatiana Baklanova
Class V
[email protected]

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Thanks to Scientology I have had an amusing and eventful past decade and I have met hundreds of interesting people I otherwise probably would not have met.

Thank You Ron!

Zinj

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Links to Independent Scientology Community

Success Stories, Wins & Testimonials

Let’s post your Success Stories there, so it can be linked to, from your new blog on​
BD21324_.GIF
To get started from the very beginning,
please follow the steps:

1) Join the Independent Scientology Community

1. Introduce yourself in a letter addressed to [email protected] (Tatiana Baklanova), attach a picture for avatar and include links to anything relevant you have created and published on Internet (pages, articles, videos, photos etc.)
    2. Check your e-mail address where your username and password will be sent to.
    3. log in at http://community.freezone-tech.info/ with your username and password provided.
2) Join the group: “Success Stories, Wins & Testimonials” – that will make you an “author” of SSW&T site and will enable you to post there.

3) Post a new Success Story

1. Find a black navigation bar at the very top of the site. (Refresh the page if needed)
    2. Point with a cursor at the “My Blogs
    3. Point in the drop-down menu at “Success Stories, Wins & Testimonials
    4. Click in the drop-down menu on “New Post
    5. Write into opened editor window (or copy/paste in) your Success Story
    6. Start your post with a line: Auditor (Or Ethics Officer, C/S, etc): Name & URL to Community page.
      (Ex: Auditor: Trey Lotz, http://community.freezone-tech.info/trey/)
    7. Choose Categories from the right column (little lower then editing window, on the right): the appropriate Success Story subject, your name or/and your Center name.
    8. Press the blue button on the right “Publish”
3) Have fun to continue sharing you wins! :)

BD21324_.GIF

We can collect all the Success Stories scattered around the Net and host them on this website!!
All Success Stories posted there will be automatically shown on the main page of Independent Scientology Community website in the activity thread.
Please, ask me if any questions. Your help with this project is highly appreciated!
1(408) 250-9497
ARC,
Tatiana Baklanova
Class V
[email protected]

Salut Svetka and welcome to ESMB

Great for the links you're providing to the independant community where the action is. Tell us about yourself as here is the place to speak yourself freely out and trust us, it makes a lot of good to get personaly in comm with trully caring terminals.

All2U :clap::clap::clap:

Svetka

Patron with Honors
Hello!

My English is not fluent enough :duh: to satisfy my needs if I decided to write my story. I suggest that you, rather then looking at the picture of me drown in words, look at my actions and intentions. :yes: That should do a better job of showing who I was, where did I come from and where am I aiming to.

In a few words though: I used to be a first Russian SO member, :omg: now ex. I am a Class V, Independent Scientologist. :thumbsup:

Nice to meet your virtual projection, Trendy! :happydance:

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
My English is not fluent enough :duh: to satisfy my needs if I decided to write my story. :

Aren't you <edit> supposed to be excellent communicators? :duh:

A client called me and asked me to bill them because they needed to show the expense. Another client that has been slow paying, paying once a month, started paying every week. I was driving home a few nights past and I looked and realized an anchor point on my body was out of position and put it right. Several others were not as shiny as I thought they should be so I polished them up. In the process I exteriorized and was glowing bright. I was driving at the time, it was night and I became concerned that other drivers might seem me glowing inside the car and think something was wrong.

:whistling: edit:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:

Veda

Sponsor
Aren't you <EDIT> supposed to be excellent communicators? :duh:

That's an unfair comment.

Russian and English are very dissimilar languages. How much Russian can you speak or write?

Eastern Europe and Russia, because of politics and because of language, have been largely cut off from many things in the West. No doubt, to some in that part of the world, Dianetics and Scientology seem like a breath of fresh air (new and refreshing).

The Hubbard cultists, both inside the C of $, and outside it, are taking advantage of this situation as best they can. Notice, for example the numbers of $cn staff imported from Eastern Europe and Russia, and notice also that the largest FZ group is Ron's Org in Europe (particularly Russia).

Wait a few years, or in some cases decades, and many of these excited new Scientologists will look upon their time as Scientologists with some embarrassment, and as an adolescent transitional experience.

In the meantime, the "Bridge salesman" from the West will be moving in to take advantage.

Insulting someone from Russia, who is attempting to communicate in English (itself an odd hybrid language), which is very different from his/her native tongue and thus difficult to learn, is unnecessary.

Svetka, there is a (hardbound) Russian translation of the book 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' by Class 7 (Power) and Class 8, FEBC, Bent Corydon. It was published in 2005. If you can find a copy, I recommend reading it.

In the meantime, your English here has been quite good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terril park

Sponsor
In the meantime, the "Bridge salesman" from the West will be moving in to take advantage.

The Russians only had book 1 originally from COS , and they invited Max Hauri and Otfried Krumholz to come to Russia and tell them about scientology.
This worked out so well that they were asked to teach them. They started with the old and good HQS course. That was the start of Ron's Orgs
expanding into the former russian states. That was back around 1995.

Veda

Sponsor
The Russians only had book 1 originally from COS , and they invited Max Hauri and Otfried Krumholz to come to Russia and tell them about scientology.
This worked out so well that they were asked to teach them. They started with the old and good HQS course. That was the start of Ron's Orgs expanding into the former russian states. That was back around 1995.

Interest was expressed in Scientology.

Responsible adults would have explained that Scientology - as a subject - is a mixed bag; instead, some irresponsible people gave them Ron's Orgs, the Galactic Patrol, paranoid visions of Markabian spies, and Xenu and his SP Declare. Nice. :duh:

http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob19.htm

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob20.htm

RogerB

Crusader
Welccome Svetka!

Svetka,

All people of good will are welcome here . . . and you certainly qualify!!!

And don't worry about your "limited" English . . . it will improve with use :yes:

Do you know my friend Yuriy Titarenko down in the Ukraine? He is was in the church, but is now having huge success with Alan Walter's stuff.

RogerB

Oh, PS: it is safe to ignore the cheep-shot idiots who would criticize you for for not having perfect English . . . types like that have typically never left their local neighborhood. :no:

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
You place yourself in a category far less desirable
than " nutjob"

In your "welcome to Terill-Land" way, I'm sure I have.
Why do you still promote your quackery here?

Russia, Poland, and many "Eastern Bloc" countries are wonderful places filled with wonderful people. I'm not American, I actually meet these people rather than read about them.

If the "win" which I quoted (originally posted in Terill's recruiting area, then c&p'd to the new site being promoted) is accurate and truthful then I must ask this:

-If you can "go exterior", make yourself "glow" and all the other nob-tardy "'nesses" then why can you not "handle" your inabilty to speak another language?!?

I care not what your maiden-tongue is. I care not a jot about your ethnicity, colour, personal taste in cigarettes, choice of underwear or..<drum-roll> religious beliefs. Just Stop talking 100% crap and promoting said crap.

And, ftr, why insist on posting under the name "Terril Park"? It's decidedly creepy.

Svetka

Patron with Honors
answers

Dear Veda!

Thanks for you concern, but I am not really interested to learn ABOUT Scientology, as well as I have no interest to know who and how misunderstood Scientology and was not able to utilize what had failed to learn.

I am learning Scientology, and that is the difference in approach. I do apply what I have learned to get a result - to make my life better and to help others.
My position is firm, as it is based not on "a faint hope to reach a fantastic result somewhere up the bridge, nobody knows where... blah-blah-blah" No! Quit the opposite. My certainty that Scientology works and helps to improve the conditions in life is based on my own observations and comparisons of how it was before and after Scientology in my life.

Dear TeaPot!
I am communicating in English to the best of my ability, which is not so bad, it's just my expectations from myself are high, as I do know and use Russian well enough to write poetry. I have a few books published. That's about a language, not communication. Language is just one of many communication tools. I didn't say that was bad at others, but yes, I do not feel comfortable using a tool (language) under the level it might be used. To get the skills I've got to invest effort and time in practicing it. So I use it and learn as I go. I am geting my ideas across to you, aren't I? ;0

What did you mean by "excellent communicator"?

Hello, Roger!
I don't remember such person by name.

Veda

Sponsor
Dear Veda!

Thanks for you concern, but I am not really interested to learn ABOUT Scientology, as well as I have no interest to know who and how misunderstood Scientology and was not able to utilize what had failed to learn.

-snip-

Unfortunately, you are confirming the concerns of those watching the development of the FZ, who suspect that the Scientology FZ is just another cult. To your credit though, you are not wrapping your views in a shroud of PR as some of your other FZ associates are inclined to do. So, even though I do not agree with you, I appreciate your honesty in expressing your viewpoint.

The suggested reading and links provided included information and insights from Class 12s and Class 8s. For example, the book, 'Messiah or Madman?' was written by one of the first Class 8 auditors, who also had one of the most successful missions with hundreds of staff. I, myself, am a Class 5 auditor and have done many hours of successful auditing. Others on ESMB - which is right here, before you - include founding Scientologists going back to the 1950s, people with thousands of hours of auditing experience, people who knew L. Ron Hubbard personally, people who have much wisdom to offer.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=397729&postcount=20

The link, above, is just one small sampling of the information available on ESMB. It contains, amongst other things, an examination of the topic of out-of-body-experience (exteriorization) and other psychical phenomena, of the process of abreaction or catharsis (getting charge off), and of the background of the subject of Scientology.

Perhaps sometime in the future you'll change your mind and want to look at this information. When that time comes, it will be here for you.

I'll leave you with this video. It features Mike Heron and Robin Williamson of the Incredible String Band, now both ex-Scientologists. Robin was audited on his Grades and Power by the author of the book I recommended in my first post on this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zH1a2mQx44

Clueless Morgan

Patron with Honors
Здравствуйте, Светка! Хотя мой русский язык хуже английского языка, я приветствую вас в ESMB :)

EDIT: For all you non-Russian speakers, what I said was, "Hello Svetka! Though my Russian is even worse than your English, I welcome you to the ESMB."

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
Interest was expressed in Scientology.

Responsible adults would have explained that Scientology - as a subject - is a mixed bag; instead, some irresponsible people gave them Ron's Orgs, the Galactic Patrol, paranoid visions of Markabian spies, and Xenu and his SP Declare. Nice. :duh:

http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob19.htm

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob20.htm

Just a short one for the sake of argument.

I personally couldn't fault OT8 at Ron's Org (Excalibur).
I did it quite some time ago after I left the SO.

The level was spot on.
Even for me and I wasn't an easy person back then.
I found it much more effective than all the lower bridge up to OT 3 combined.

Also I haven't audited Markabians or Xenu on RO OT8 because I didn't find any of these.
I wasn't obliged to audit anything other than my case with the given technical procedure.

I also admit that the Galactic Patrol part didn't make sense to me.
But I didn't care much about. I felt that it wouldn't be possible to understand everything in advance. I wouldn't progress that way.

Now I understand these things better.
But I wouldn't understand it now, would I have stopped on my way wondering about things which wouldn't go down well...

Veda

Sponsor
Now that you're one of the galactic elite, I hope you'll have compassion on us meatballs. :)

"Excalibur [Ron's Org OT 8] - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the 7th dynamic to force one to conform to lower states of awareness." http://www.freezone.org/e_bridge.htm